PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 291

nests
Wed, 01-18-2006, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by: nests
Scanlation by the folks at manga helpers
Link 1 (http://rapidshare.de/files/11594610/naruto291-c.zip.html)
Link 2 (http://www.savefile.com/files/2903964)

LobsterMagnet
Wed, 01-18-2006, 06:11 PM
Goddamit stop being such a cock tease. Well if there are spoiler pics is there any chance we'll see a raw and translation later tonight?

Assertn
Wed, 01-18-2006, 06:33 PM
well well well...isn't that gay?

pic 1 looks like the 4th's coffin.

Sapphire
Wed, 01-18-2006, 07:11 PM
Feels like we've been waiting for 291 for way longer than two weeks. How long exactly have we waited..?

Hakeem_21
Wed, 01-18-2006, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

Whats so gay about that? Finaly we can see alittle of what he can even though using him against small fry like Naruto's group is strange.

LaZie
Wed, 01-18-2006, 08:24 PM
Maybe the 4th would tell Naruto about his parents? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

LobsterMagnet
Wed, 01-18-2006, 10:42 PM
Honestly I'm really expecting a star wars momement where the forth looks at naruto and tells him, "Naruto I am your father." But seriously what makes you think that picture is the 4th's coffin.

LaZie
Wed, 01-18-2006, 11:21 PM
Naruto goes like "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!" and Sakura slaps him and he gets back into his senses then uses "that" jutsu.

Necromas
Thu, 01-19-2006, 01:41 AM
Don't put RAW in the title unless you have posted the full RAW.

nests
Thu, 01-19-2006, 01:49 AM
Hey I always do that didn't you read the small letters that said spoiler pic and when the raw appers I always edit it so it says raw available

Necromas
Thu, 01-19-2006, 01:58 AM
It's still misleading, like making a topic called Naruto 150 Discussion when its just the RAW.

nests
Thu, 01-19-2006, 02:02 AM
How long have you been here this has been goin like for quite a while now

Phoenix20578
Thu, 01-19-2006, 02:03 AM
It doesnt matter that much. The raw is gonna be released by Friday anyway. Its nothing to get your panties in a twist for, and if you missed it:

and when the raw appers I always edit it so it says raw available

Assertn
Thu, 01-19-2006, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by: Hakeem_21

Whats so gay about that? Finaly we can see alittle of what he can even though using him against small fry like Naruto's group is strange.

I'm not a big fan of edo tensai. Is there anything irrational about that?
It was dumb how the 1st and 2nd hokages simply couldn't die.

anphorus
Thu, 01-19-2006, 05:17 AM
What makes you think it's the forth in particular? The armour that we see on the tiny bit of body coming out of the coffin doesn't look like anything we've seen the forth wear. And I think that if Oro didd summon the forth, team 7 is totally fucked, even the third was scared of him being summoned. I'm betting that it is Sai's brother or somesuch.

mage
Thu, 01-19-2006, 06:59 AM
naruto is gonna own the 4th

Hikyuu
Thu, 01-19-2006, 08:19 AM
I should pick up a copy of shonen jumpso I can read it.. or attempt to..... but IM lazy i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif... and paper to write.. damn well at least Im in japan for another three days.. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Sapphire
Thu, 01-19-2006, 08:30 AM
There's no way that can be the forth. My mind won't permit it!!

It's the third!!

Just kidding. Now that would be ef'ed up.

Well he can summon the third, because he tried to summon the fourth, right?

EpyonNext
Thu, 01-19-2006, 08:43 AM
He did try to summon the fourth, but Sarutobi stopped him short.

Edited to reflect correct character.

KoKo37
Thu, 01-19-2006, 09:09 AM
well the smartest person to summon would be the fourth, but im thinking its Sai's brother because I think he said they were familiar faces and the nine tails kid, and i dont think Sakura isn't really familiar with him.

anphorus
Thu, 01-19-2006, 09:56 AM
The "familiar face" thing was refering to naruto. It was a slight translation error that led people to thinking otherwise, nests posted about it in the last issue thread.

nests
Thu, 01-19-2006, 10:07 AM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Pic 1 (http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/2960/4rnvi136567bh.jpg)
Pic 2 (http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/3903/oro5gs.jpg)

Hakeem_21
Thu, 01-19-2006, 10:12 AM
Jesus! We havent seen three tails yet right?

Hope he uses them as he did vs Sasuke.

nests
Thu, 01-19-2006, 11:02 AM
pic 1 (http://j.pic.to/4syv3-1-98eb.jpg)
Pic 2 (http://j.pic.to/4syv3-2-98eb.jpg)
Pic 3 (http://j.pic.to/4syv3-3-98eb.jpg)

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 01-19-2006, 11:37 AM
I still don't get it how you can post pics from the raw without actually posting the raw itself? Dammit I'm getting real impatient, it's been like what two and half weeks since we've had a new chapter? Post the raw. pretty please with sugar on top and icing and lots and lots of tasty cherries.

nests
Thu, 01-19-2006, 11:38 AM
be patient my child as soon as I have the full raw it will be posted

Hakeem_21
Thu, 01-19-2006, 11:48 AM
pic 1 (http://j.pic.to/4syv3-1-98eb.jpg)
Pic 2 (http://j.pic.to/4syv3-2-98eb.jpg)
Pic 3 (http://j.pic.to/4syv3-3-98eb.jpg)

None of these pics works.

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 01-19-2006, 01:29 PM
Now the question now would be "Does anyone know how to seal Naruto?"

bagandscalpel
Thu, 01-19-2006, 02:24 PM
Not to worry. Orochimaru would simply slap on another odd-number seal or two.

Hakeem_21
Thu, 01-19-2006, 03:09 PM
Yeah sure like he had three tails out last time Oro did that.

nests
Thu, 01-19-2006, 05:49 PM
here are the working links (damn it no raw yet)
Pic 1 (http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/8853/10vd.jpg)
Pic 2 (http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/601/28kw.jpg)
Pic 3 (http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/2991/32ec.jpg)
Pic 4 (http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/5968/48jh.jpg)
Pic 5 (http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/9268/52fj.jpg)

Jadugar
Thu, 01-19-2006, 05:59 PM
here are the working links (damn it no raw yet)
Pic 5 (http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/9268/52fj.jpg)

Damm. Naruto is his in gear now and he has more than one tail.

Aso is that Jiraya explaining "that" jutsu's details.

darkmetal505
Thu, 01-19-2006, 06:03 PM
well kyubbi naruto was expected in this fight

anphorus
Thu, 01-19-2006, 06:14 PM
One thing that is really interesting is that we've seen Jiraya topless before, and when we did he didn't have that bitchin' scar. And by the ninja-netting in his hand, it looks like he has just taken off his shirt. This means that Naruto was most likely the one to give Jiraya that scar, and if Naruto can injure a sanin like that, then Orochimaru is in deep shit.

Lefty
Thu, 01-19-2006, 06:21 PM
I want to see how everyone else deals with the fact Narutohas the potential to destroy an entire country on his own.

Sapphire
Thu, 01-19-2006, 06:45 PM
The'll take it well, I'm sure. XD

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 01-19-2006, 08:16 PM
I'm sorry for seeming like an unapreatiative impatient bastard but please nest explain to me how your able to get these ever so teasing pictures but still there is no raw. Are you apart of the subgroup, or are you friends with the subgroup. Honestly, how long does it take to scan a chapter. Man i'm so fricking pissed. I'm really really eager to see naruto whip out the kyubi on orchimaro's ass. I still hope that "that jutsu" is something else then naruto whipping out more tails. Although all of this teasing is too much I can't take it anymore.

ChaosK
Thu, 01-19-2006, 08:37 PM
squid tenticles?

Assertn
Thu, 01-19-2006, 08:39 PM
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

Jadugar
Thu, 01-19-2006, 08:56 PM
If you dont want to be spoiled then skip this post if not then

More teasers.......

Someone managed to translate the photo snaps.

<u>Jiraiya Scar Snap</u>

Frame 1, Jiraiya:
This is from when I was training with Naruto, after I having witnessed his Kyuubi chakra form a fourth tail.

Frame 3, Jiraiya:
With rage as a trigger, the Kyuubi tails increased in number. He was able to retain consciousness with just three tails formed...
(according to a spoiler, when Naruto hits the fourth tail his consciousness is replaced by pure destructive impulse. But me wonders, what could Jiraiya possibly have done to piss Naruto off so much?)

Frame 4, Jiraiya:
He looked just like a miniature nine-tailed demon fox.

<u>Kakashi Glances Snap</u>

Frame 1, Jiraiya:
Also... In his Kyuubi form, he is covered by a shielding formed from the Kyuubi chakra and, at first sight, it looks to be protecting him... But in actuality, it does quite the opposite, that is, constantly causes damage to his body.

Frame 2, Jiraiya:
Once the forth tail had formed, his body was covered with not only the demon fox shielding, but also his own blood... He went on a rampage, despite a number of serious injuries.

Frame 3, Jiraiya:
Once the demon fox shielding dissipated, Naruto's damaged body recovered through its internal Kyuubi chakra.

Frame 4, Jiraiya:
If he continues such fast rate of injury followed by accelerated healing, then without fail Naruto's body will weaken and his life span will be shortened.

<u>Just Yamato Snap</u>

Frame 1, Tsunade?:
... you who inherited the cells of the First Hokage.

Four Frame Snap

Frame 1, Orochimaru:
I should think Konoha would be a bit more appreciative ... wouldn't you agree, dearest guinea pig of mine?

Frame 3, Kabuto:
Guinea pig? Just who is this person?

Frame 4, Orochimaru:
Well, you see, I so coveted the entirely unique powers of the first hokage... His mokuton ninjutsu... And further... His ability to control bijuu to his liking... *kuku* (evil laugh)...

<u>Six Frame Snap</u>

Frame 1, Orochimaru:
Having obtained data on the First's genome from his remains, I carried out an experiment in which his genetic traits were spliced into the cells of 60 different children, my test subjects...

Frame 2, Oro:
But their bodies didn't seem to like the foreign DNA, to say the least... They died one after another...

Frame 3, Oro:
And here I thought they'd all shared the same fate... To think there was a lone survivor.

Frame 5, Sakura?:

That explains why Yamato can use the First's mokuton...

Frame 6, Oro:
... Well then, it seems I'll be able to get my hands on what one might call a long overdue research sample.

<u>Oro Face Falling Off Snap</u>

Frame ?, Orochimaru:
You've become quite Jinchuuriki-like... Naruto-kun...

<u>Sakura/Kabuto Sanp</u>

Frame 1, Kabuto:

Sasuke-kun chose to come be with us. It's high time you got over it. Regretting the past is hardly becoming of a man...

Frame 2, SFX:
(Oh! I know you didn't just say that!)

Frame 3, Sakura:
Shut up, four-eyes!! You don't know a damned thing about Naruto's feelings! I've had more than enough of your "cool" attitude!

Frame 4, Orochimaru:
If you want to know about Sasuke-kun... Why don't you try forcing it out of me...? If you can that is...

<u>Kyuubi Naruto Snap</u>

Frame 1, Naruto:
In my presence, don't you dare talk of Sasuke as though he belongs to you!!

darkmetal505
Thu, 01-19-2006, 09:21 PM
oh man, thats hardcore

anphorus
Thu, 01-19-2006, 09:28 PM
Dayum. I mean an ordinarily spelled word just doesn't cover it. DAYUM!

Yamato has jumped in coolness, it explains his headgear anyway (The first and 2nd were brothers. Naruto's Kyuubi powers take on a whole new dimension. Also, what was that about the 1st being able to control a certain kind of thing? (to avoid spoilification)

This chapter better hurry the hell up, 'cause this is getting very exciting.

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 01-19-2006, 10:05 PM
Isn't the "bijuu" or whatever the two tails? Also, I was about to complain about Naruto, ONCE AGAIN, bringing out the kyubi to deal with his problems, but the consequences of doing so are great enough to stop me from doing so. Almost. What bothers me is how much of nothing Naruto would be if akatsuki were to succeed in removing the kyubi from him. Something needs to be said about this kyubi to make it even more valid for naruto to be using. Something like "controling the kyubi is not something just anybody can do" followed by an satisfying explanation. I think I'd stop complaining then.

TheNineTails
Thu, 01-19-2006, 10:31 PM
god when will raw come out wana see it so bad...

RasenDori
Thu, 01-19-2006, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
Isn't the "bijuu" or whatever the two tails? Also, I was about to complain about Naruto, ONCE AGAIN, bringing out the kyubi to deal with his problems, but the consequences of doing so are great enough to stop me from doing so. Almost. What bothers me is how much of nothing Naruto would be if akatsuki were to succeed in removing the kyubi from him. Something needs to be said about this kyubi to make it even more valid for naruto to be using. Something like "controling the kyubi is not something just anybody can do" followed by an satisfying explanation. I think I'd stop complaining then.

bijuu = tailed beast nibi = two tails

i dont think that naruto is actively going tailed kyuubi mode. jiraiya said the trigger was anger, like gaaras trigger is sleep. this could be the conqequences of jiraiya teaching naruto to control kyuubi charka. in the past he wasnt able to control the regular kyuubi form after jiraiyas initial training he could conrtol the original transformation. now more of the kyuubis power slips out when hes angry. and if the akatsuki took away the kyuubi hed still be skilled. he natural has a lot of chakra, so kage bunshin and rasengan would still be in his reserve.

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 01-19-2006, 11:27 PM
So when he goes Kyuubi, he gets a sort of "protective shell" of the Kyuubi's chakra around him, yet at the same time it destroys his own body? Talk about a double-edged sword.

It would seem that he would now be impervious to most attacks.

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 01-19-2006, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by: RasenDori

bijuu = tailed beast nibi = two tails

i dont think that naruto is actively going tailed kyuubi mode. jiraiya said the trigger was anger, like gaaras trigger is sleep. this could be the conqequences of jiraiya teaching naruto to control kyuubi charka. in the past he wasnt able to control the regular kyuubi form after jiraiyas initial training he could conrtol the original transformation. now more of the kyuubis power slips out when hes angry. and if the akatsuki took away the kyuubi hed still be skilled. he natural has a lot of chakra, so kage bunshin and rasengan would still be in his reserve.

Naruto, against ninja of the caliber of the people we've seen a lot of, namely Sasuke, Neji, Rock Lee, Kiba, Tenmari, Kankuro, and host of other people, would be unable to win a fight without his demon or a crapload of luck. Kagebunshin, we saw Sasuke own that technique of his on the roof. Rasengan requires a good foundation in basic taijutsu to be effective. Naruto doesn't really have that. When did Naruto ever connect that technique if the enemy wasn't pinned down? And if the enemy is pinned down, why not just stab em in the throat? or the eye? Naruto is so lacking in the basics that his techniques would be useless against people who matter. Naruto needs to take a trip back to the academy.

Its true though that he does have some strong points. In addition to the amount of chakra he has, he has the ability to release a lot of it bursts, which could be good. For instance, if he knew how to do the goukakyu no jutsu, it would be better than Sasuke's, probably producing a larger, hotter flame. But he doesn't. Naruto's not that far off from being a decent ninja, but as of right now, without the kyubi, it seems like he's not a decent ninja.

dantheman62
Fri, 01-20-2006, 01:02 AM
i think that with all of these new developments naruto is going to be able to pretty much beat anyone in the realm of any jutsus, anyone. Now as of the fourth i think that my friend was right on him being summoned, however you guys could be right about not being him becasue of the fact that he never wore anything like that. What i really wanted to say is how i think that Shodaime (the 1st) is Yamato reincarnate, as i've said before and i think i called it everyone !!!I I CALLED IT !!! I mean c'mon people he fights like him uses all the wood like him and even looks like him ,.....and most of all. WHO THE FUCK ELSE WOULD BE ABLE TO BUILD LIKE THAT!??! SHODAIME!!! thats ALL!!! ONLY HIM!

bagandscalpel
Fri, 01-20-2006, 02:10 AM
Well, Yamato isn't really the "Shodaime reincarnate," but rather, a clone created by Oro's obsession and experimentation.

And Naruto's strongest point, his overwhelming Chakra, isn't even that well exploited. It's been stated already that his Chakra usage efficiency is the WORST out of the entire Team Kakashi. Kisame has that very same advantage, but unlike Naruto, he makes full use of it, thus probably being the reason why he's a member of the Akatsuki.

yapchagi
Fri, 01-20-2006, 05:43 AM
Jesus! We havent seen three tails yet right?

Hope he uses them as he did vs Sasuke.

Yeah we haven't seen 3 tails yet.
Naruto only used 2 tails when he fight Sasuke.

Naruto_RNG
Fri, 01-20-2006, 07:50 AM
I'm 100% sure it's the third. because he is wearign the same armor when he was fighting oro in chuunine exam. take a close look its his shoulder armor. Sapphire your right. I bet oro is doing it on purpose. and oro doesn't even know sai, let alone his brother, why would he do it anyway. 3rd was the strongest out of all.

Sapphire
Fri, 01-20-2006, 08:55 AM
The 4th was the strongest Hokage.

nests
Fri, 01-20-2006, 09:42 AM
291 raw (http://rapidshare.de/files/11417686/291raw.zip.html)(still not complete its missing two pages)

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 01-20-2006, 10:08 AM
Damn I want those last two pages plus a translation. Also where the hell are you guys seeing the the third of the fourth hokage being summoned by oro's edu tensai. I really don't see any idication that there are any edo tensei's comming. Plus edo tensei isn't something oro can just pull out of his ass during the hokage fight the andu explained how it required a rather lengthy prepartion.

nests
Fri, 01-20-2006, 10:51 AM
Chapter 291 translated by NJT of MangaHelpers

I used a lot of the stuff that was already translated...(yep... that means stuff done by nihongaeri, so I didn't have to spend time thinking it up and making you wait, call me evil or a saint p) now I'll go and clean it up. ALSO know that the chapter that we have to translate from, the order is way messed up. That I can gurantee... anyways--- with that said...

== means new page.
I'll be cleaning it up so ya- bare with me...

===Page(2) after title page.====

Naruto:
Give Sasuke BACK!!

Kabuto:
There is no "giving back" Naruto-kun.

Kabuto:
ºìf‹ˆ]Œûûû
In fact, you're mistaken.

*Just FYI the ºì of this means miss as in, you're missing the point, naruto*
=====Page 3===

Frame 1, Kabuto:
Sasuke-kun chose to come be with us. It's high time you got over it. Regretting the past is hardly becoming of a man...

Frame 2, SFX:
(Oh! I know you didn't just say that!)

Frame 3, Sakura:
Shut up, four-eyes!! You don't know a damned thing about Naruto's feelings! I've had more than enough of your "cool" attitude!

Frame 4, Orochimaru:
If you want to know about Sasuke-kun... Why don't you try forcing it out of me...? If you can that is...
*Yep just took from Nihongaeri's trans p*

Sai:
ku

Sakura:
ah!

===Page 05==
Naruto:
ugaaraaaaaa!!!!
*er yes a battle cry*

=== Page 06===
Break snap crack
*trees breaking*

===Page 07===

Sakura:
Naruto... is this....?!

Sai:
What is THAT?

==Page 08==

Frame 1, Jiraiya:
This is from when I was training with Naruto, after I having witnessed his Kyuubi chakra form a fourth tail.

Frame 3, Jiraiya:
With rage as a trigger, the Kyuubi tails increased in number. He was able to retain consciousness with just three tails formed... But when it increases to 4 tails he loses the ability to distinguish friends from foes and his destructive urge takes over him.

Frame 4, Jiraiya:
He looked just like a miniature nine-tailed demon fox.

Frame 5, Kakashi:
Even with Yondaime's protective seal
For him to go that far...
*er well him to go into that form/lose control/ be over come by kyuubi ya know*

Frame 6, Jiraiya:
I don't know much but what I do know is...

Frame 7, Jiraiya:
That I wouldn't be surprised if Yondaime's Seal Jutsu.....
Is weakening....

== Page 09==

Frame 1, Jiraiya:
Also... In his Kyuubi form, he is covered by a shielding formed from the Kyuubi chakra and, at first sight, it looks to be protecting him... But in actuality, it does quite the opposite, that is, constantly causes damage to his body.

Frame 2, Jiraiya:
Once the forth tail had formed, his body was covered with not only the demon fox shielding, but also his own blood... He went on a rampage, despite a number of serious injuries.

Frame 3, Jiraiya:
Once the demon fox shielding dissipated, Naruto's damaged body recovered through its internal Kyuubi chakra.

Frame 4, Jiraiya:
If he continues such fast rate of injury followed by accelerated healing, then without fail Naruto's body will weaken and his life span will be shortened.

Frame 6, Tsunade:
And even more so why your presence is needed, Yamato.

== Page 10==

Frame 1, Tsunade:
... you who inherited the cells of the First Hokage.

Frame 3, Jiraiya:
The only one that can possibly control the"jinchuuriki" is you.

Frame 4, Jiraiya:
And as a fortunate event, Naruto just so happens to be wearing Shodai's necklace.

Frame 5, Jiraiya:
We're counting on ya.

== Page 11==

Frame 3, Kabuto:
Naruto-kun...
For a Jinchuuriki, you sure have grown.

Kyuubi's strength is getting bigger and bigger....

Frame 4, Chiyo:
Jinchuuriki are characterized by being able to tap into an unimaginable power by resonating with bijuu.

Frame 6, Sakura:
Naruto....

== Page 12==

Frame1 , Orochimaru:
You've become quite Jinchuuriki-like... Naruto-kun...

==Page 13==

Frame 1, Orochimaru:
So...
You've been given the job as supervisor eh,

It seems like my little experiment has proved useful after all.

Frame 2, Orochimaru:
I should think Konoha would be a bit more appreciative ... wouldn't you agree, dearest guinea pig of mine?

Frame 3, Kabuto:
Guinea pig? Just who is this person?

Frame 4, Orochimaru:
Well, you see, I so coveted the entirely unique powers of the first hokage... His mokuton ninjutsu... And further... His ability to control bijuu to his liking... *kuku* (evil laugh)...

==Page 14==

Frame 1, Orochimaru:
Having obtained data on the First's genome from his remains, I carried out an experiment in which his genetic traits were spliced into the cells of 60 different children, my test subjects...

Frame 2, Oro:
But their bodies didn't seem to like the foreign DNA, to say the least... They died one after another...

Frame 3, Oro:
And here I thought they'd all shared the same fate... To think there was a lone survivor.

Frame 5, Sakura?:
That explains why Yamato can use the Shodai's mokuton...

Frame 6, Oro:
... Well then, it seems I'll be able to get my hands on what one might call a long overdue research sample.

==Page 15==
Frame 1, Orochimaru:
Before that, I'd like to see you fight Sasuke-kun

Frame 2, Naruto:
I wonder which is stronger him or the Kyuubi boy.

Frame 5, Naruto:
He's not YOURS!!!

In my presence, don't you dare talk of Sasuke as though he belongs to you!!

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 01-20-2006, 12:51 PM
WHERE THE HELL ARE THE LAST TWO PAGES. DO WE GET TO SEE SASUKE! THIS IS RIDICULOUS GODDAMIT MOST EXCITING CHAPTER IN A LONG ASS TIME AND WERE STILL MISSING TWO PAGES. I WANT THOSE TWO PAGES NOW. I'm REALLY CHOMPING AT THE BIT HERE GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I want those two pages now! Does sasuke come from behind a tree in his new badass costume?

dantheman62
Fri, 01-20-2006, 02:53 PM
how its going to play out....take a vote my peeps
1. Naurto helps deafeat whoever comes out of the coffin somehow
2. Yamato helps Naruto against Orochimaru and flees or beats him
3. the 4th comes out and we all let our jaws make them selves feel right at home on the ground
4. Naruto and the fourth or the 3rd start fighting and everyone just watches

dantheman62
Fri, 01-20-2006, 02:58 PM
i'd love to see yamato and orochimarut fight with the person out of the coffin and naruto, would anyone else? By the way Nests,....those manga download pages don't work for me. Why DoN"T THEY WORK FOR ME AND DO FOR EVERYONE ELSE?!!

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 01-20-2006, 03:24 PM
I dont think that they are going to have the coffin resurection jutsu just yet. When you see the thing that appears to be a coffin, it is kinda during the explantion of Oro's testing on the first. Which also, since that frame and the next frame are grayer than the rest, mean that they were merely referencing that point. So I dont think that they are doing it at this point. But we could find out with the last 2 pages!!!

i/expressions/devil.gif

Assertn
Fri, 01-20-2006, 03:24 PM
Did you read the manga? It wasn't actually edo tensai, it was just a flashback of oro doing some grave digging.

Konohamaru
Fri, 01-20-2006, 04:36 PM
how exciting!

I wonder if Yamato has the 1st super strength too

Onineku
Fri, 01-20-2006, 04:40 PM
i think it will be the 3rd and naruto will calm down because of all the sentiments he had for the sandaime. and then blabla, becomes soulless, naruto get's angrier than ever, defeats the third. injures oro and uses his special power of belief on sasuke who gets homesick andcomes back home.

Or, the one inside the coffin is sasuke. who died of the immense power he had gained. or something.. i think sasuke being in the coffin doesn't sound too far off... as oro did say he wanted to see who had gotten stronger...

Hakeem_21
Fri, 01-20-2006, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by: Prof. Chaos
So when he goes Kyuubi, he gets a sort of "protective shell" of the Kyuubi's chakra around him, yet at the same time it destroys his own body? Talk about a double-edged sword.

It would seem that he would now be impervious to most attacks.

Its a good double edged sword since if he doesnt die from the damage of the shield, the kyubi chakra will heal when the shield is down.

dantheman62
Fri, 01-20-2006, 05:19 PM
well i think that we're going to have to see what happens next. Grave digging huh? interesting. well good way to give our hopes up.

nests
Fri, 01-20-2006, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by: dantheman62
i'd love to see yamato and orochimarut fight with the person out of the coffin and naruto, would anyone else? By the way Nests,....those manga download pages don't work for me. Why DoN"T THEY WORK FOR ME AND DO FOR EVERYONE ELSE?!!

try this insted Link (http://pickup.filesbak.com/jojohotdxb2005/2050/hy/zaixian/hy291rqf/thumb.html)

darkmetal505
Fri, 01-20-2006, 05:57 PM
torrent for naruto 291 (raw) and bleach 211 (raw) (http://www.point-blank.cc:16384/allowed/torrent.php/%5BRaw-Manga%5D%20Naruto%20291(lq)%20-%20Bleach%20211(lq).torrent)

ChaosK
Fri, 01-20-2006, 06:03 PM
that koffin contains sasuke! oro killed him JUST so he could bring him back! or its a different summoning technique, he seems very keen on having naruto vs sasuke, maybe its a long distance portal.

Assertn
Fri, 01-20-2006, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by: Konohamaru
how exciting!

I dont recall him ever having that in the manga....
I think they only added that in the anime because they knew tsunade had super strength.

nests
Fri, 01-20-2006, 07:15 PM
Full Raw (http://rapidshare.de/files/11460470/291fulljojo.zip.html) is in chinese

Hakeem_21
Fri, 01-20-2006, 07:36 PM

Originally posted by: Konohamaru
how exciting!

I dont recall him ever having that in the manga....
I think they only added that in the anime because they knew tsunade had super strength.

Maybe they will mention later in the manga that its blood limit or maybe not.

darkmetal505
Fri, 01-20-2006, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
that koffin contains sasuke! oro killed him JUST so he could bring him back! or its a different summoning technique, he seems very keen on having naruto vs sasuke, maybe its a long distance portal.

he might have been evolving his curse seal further

anphorus
Fri, 01-20-2006, 08:59 PM
I doubt it considering that the second, (his brother) didn't have it, and that Tsunade taught it to Sakura.

Also: Assertn already said (and the greyed out panels make it more obvious) that was a flashback to Oro opening up the first's coffin to get his remains to use in creating the Sephiroth Clones- I mean, Yamato. Orochimaru is not using his wierd revival jutsu.

bagandscalpel
Fri, 01-20-2006, 09:48 PM
Hmm... Refresh my memory, please; I seem to have forgotten where it mentions that Shodaime and Nidaime are brothers.

Hakeem_21
Fri, 01-20-2006, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by: anphorus

I doubt it considering that the second, (his brother) didn't have it, and that Tsunade taught it to Sakura.

Also: Assertn already said (and the greyed out panels make it more obvious) that was a flashback to Oro opening up the first's coffin to get his remains to use in creating the Sephiroth Clones- I mean, Yamato. Orochimaru is not using his wierd revival jutsu.

I wasnt totaly serious just making a remark to the ever so famous that everything new must be a blood limit according to some.

anphorus
Fri, 01-20-2006, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by: bagandscalpel
Hmm... Refresh my memory, please; I seem to have forgotten where it mentions that Shodaime and Nidaime are brothers.

I don't remember exactly when it was mentioned. I believe it was somewhere about when Oro summoned them in his fight with the Third. I remember someone (Psyke I think) posting a chart on the forums one that showed the relationship between all the Hokages.

Edit: Ah, here (http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/6733/lastscan24hx.jpg) it is. This shows that both 1st and Second Hokages are brothers, it also shows that there is some relationship between all of the Hokages. (This incedently also adds credence to Yodaime theory and the "Konohamaru becomes Hokage theory" i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif)

Either that, or the other Hokage relationship is just who trained who, which makes more sense, but it still shows that the First and Second are brothers.

Totally Off Topic: Anyone else notice the glaring similarities between Orochimaru and Lord Voldemort? Quite odd since naruto was originally going to be about a magic school or something, but Kishimoto decided not to because of Harry Potter's popularity. Just wanted to get that off my chest.

nests
Sat, 01-21-2006, 04:24 AM
Missing Pages Translation

Thanks to unapimper at NF:

( Chinese Jojo RAW )

JOJO 008

YAMATO: ... so that's how it is... it has finally appeared!

Flashback sequence begins:

Jiraiya: As we have feared... as the Kyuubi Chakra begins to take form, more tails will appear, until finally...

Kakashi: ...it reaches 9 tails

Tsunade: ...
Yamato: ...

JOJO 009

Kakashi: How many tails exactly, has Jiraiya-sama seen?
Jiraiya: hoo...

Jiraiya: of my whole life up to now, I have narrowly escaped death twice.
The first time, 6 of my ribs broke, as well as both my hands... not to mention severe ruptures in many of my internal organs...
Jiraiya: just because I wanted to peek at you in the women's hot springs, Tsunade... you completely beat me up.
Jiraiya: The second time....

Yamato: ...!
Kakashi: ...
Tsunade: ...

JOJO 010

Jiraiya: ... was during one of my training sessions with Naruto, after witnessing the fourth tail

bagandscalpel
Sat, 01-21-2006, 05:02 AM
@Anphorus: Thanks, that clears things up quite a bit.

That wound that Jiraiya has now... Naruto must've overwhelmed him with sheer power and tried to burrow into his chest.

darkmetal505
Sat, 01-21-2006, 11:47 AM
@Anphorus: Thanks, that clears things up quite a bit.

That wound that Jiraiya has now... Naruto must've overwhelmed him with sheer power and tried to burrow into his chest.

burrow? He probably just went crazy and tried to destroy everything in his path.

ChaosK
Sat, 01-21-2006, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by: anphorus

I don't remember exactly when it was mentioned. I believe it was somewhere about when Oro summoned them in his fight with the Third. I remember someone (Psyke I think) posting a chart on the forums one that showed the relationship between all the Hokages.

Edit: Ah, here (http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/6733/lastscan24hx.jpg) it is. This shows that both 1st and Second Hokages are brothers, it also shows that there is some relationship between all of the Hokages. (This incedently also adds credence to Yodaime theory and the "Konohamaru becomes Hokage theory" )

Either that, or the other Hokage relationship is just who trained who, which makes more sense, but it still shows that the First and Second are brothers.

Totally Off Topic: Anyone else notice the glaring similarities between Orochimaru and Lord Voldemort? Quite odd since naruto was originally going to be about a magic school or something, but Kishimoto decided not to because of Harry Potter's popularity. Just wanted to get that off my chest.

cool its all in chinese soo...

shodamie=older bro
nidaime=younger bro
that part is true, but the 3rd and 4th are not related to them, because 1 of the characters does mean younger brother next to both of their pics, but it means 2nd apprentice. so the 3rd hokage is the 2nd student of the 2nd hokage, and the 4th hokage is the 2nd student of the 3rd. becuase we know jiraya taught the 4th, and the 3rd taught jiraya. so, the 4th would be the 3rd's 2nd apprentice. yes its extremely confusing but thats the chinese language for yah.

Onineku
Sat, 01-21-2006, 01:59 PM
so it could be naruto who will be next hokage, as he's second to the 4th(who taught kakashi)

Assertn
Sat, 01-21-2006, 05:27 PM
This has been bothering me........

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/7425/11kc1.jpg

Who's that guy?

anphorus
Sat, 01-21-2006, 05:36 PM
It looks to me as though it's a Kage Bushin of Yamato, but I'm just guessing.

Though I doubt that Kishimoto would be stupid enough to draw a character when he doesn't need to

darkmetal505
Sat, 01-21-2006, 06:09 PM
it was the wood kawamiri he replaced himself with

Assertn
Sat, 01-21-2006, 06:16 PM
thats what i thought, but usually the kawarimis never really stick around after they're used...
and shouldn't the kawarimi be between the sasori disguise and yamato?

nests
Sat, 01-21-2006, 06:20 PM
I guess when the snakes grabbed him they could have pulled him a bit
Funny how the arrow points off screen to where Oro is

darkmetal505
Sat, 01-21-2006, 06:51 PM
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/1391/untitled9vg.png

i think its that

Jaredster
Sun, 01-22-2006, 01:15 PM
Pretty interesting kishimoto would draw something that minor.

Zhan
Sun, 01-22-2006, 02:16 PM
yeah it is the kawarimi, on page 13 of 290 you can see it dropping next to oro.

nests
Sun, 01-22-2006, 06:50 PM
Scanlation by the folks at manga helpers
Link 1 (http://rapidshare.de/files/11594610/naruto291-c.zip.html)
Link 2 (http://www.savefile.com/files/2903964)

Terracosmo
Sun, 01-22-2006, 07:00 PM
Naruto and Sakura are so fucking emo.

"Shut up foureyes! You don't know anything about Naruto's feelings!"

Well bitch, Kabuto didn't talk about his damn feelings, he said that Sasuke came to the sound willingly. Maybe if you could listen to what others say for once then "))¤(!)=(=)#()#!

darkmetal505
Sun, 01-22-2006, 08:29 PM
It said Yamato was the only one who would be able to control a Jin(whatever it is), since he has the genes of the FIrst Hokage, but wouldnt Tsuande also have some power over that since she is the First's granddaughter?

Assassin
Sun, 01-22-2006, 09:54 PM
wow, amazing chapter. so much stuff revealed.

We finally find out yamato's secret. and naruto's new ability. I guess with 4 tails hes as strong as a sanin.

@darkmetal: just cuz shes his grandaughter doesn't mean she has the same abilities as him. its like if ur father is tall, it doesn't necessarily mean u'll be tall as well.

nests
Sun, 01-22-2006, 10:06 PM
Yamato literally has the firsts genes Orochimaru put them in him

darkmetal505
Sun, 01-22-2006, 10:11 PM
Yamato literally has the firsts genes Orochimaru put them in him

oh I thought he had inherited them

Knives122
Mon, 01-23-2006, 10:04 AM
well he inherited them by getting them put into him

Hakeem_21
Mon, 01-23-2006, 04:31 PM
Heh finaly a good chapter. Good to see there is a downfall with kyubi mode and its a great one that will shorten his life. Also its interesting that Naruto can be in control while using three tails when he lost control of kyubi when he used two tails against Sasuke.

rockmanj
Tue, 01-24-2006, 02:38 AM
i'm guessing that at that point, he could not really control the kyuubi chakra (at two tails), but now, after training with jiraiya he has achived a modicum of control

Assertn
Tue, 01-24-2006, 02:48 AM
Heh finaly a good chapter. Good to see there is a downfall with kyubi mode and its a great one that will shorten his life. Also its interesting that Naruto can be in control while using three tails when he lost control of kyubi when he used two tails against Sasuke.

1) Naruto never used more than 1 tail against Sasuke.
2) Naruto was conscious during his fight against Sasuke.

Kensee
Tue, 01-24-2006, 02:59 AM

Yep Assertn is right about those two things. If naruto and sauske fight again .. you think naruto might break out 5 or more tails? That's be crazy if he was able to hurt jiraya with just two ...

Plus Jiraya &gt; Sasuke .. &gt;_&gt;

Sapphire
Tue, 01-24-2006, 03:26 AM
He hurt Jiraiya with 4 tails.

I think He'll fight Sasuke with at least three or more tails... if they ever fight, that is.

LobsterMagnet
Tue, 01-24-2006, 10:25 AM
All I can say is that when sasuke returns he better be riding on manda. God I'd love it if the new sasuske vs. naruto duel had them both atop their legendary animals with sasuke on manda and naruto atop gamabunta. Dammit sakura get with the program and summon a slug for christ sake!

Hakeem_21
Tue, 01-24-2006, 01:17 PM

I dont know why i thought he used two tails.

But didnt he lose control at the end against Sasuke,let kyubi control him and attack sasuke. It did look like at the end he wasnt moving by himself.

Sapphire
Tue, 01-24-2006, 01:42 PM
He didn't really lose control.. he would make a punch, with Sasuke could have dodged, but the Kyuubi chakra would extend/move on it's own to hit him.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 01-24-2006, 02:00 PM
Ah that i can remember.

By the way i dont wanna see Naruto fight Sasuke now,its way too early.

dantheman62
Tue, 01-24-2006, 03:19 PM
naa. Naruto is still to young and has to learn to control Kyuubi's chakra. THHEEN maybe he can become a kage.

Phoenix20578
Tue, 01-24-2006, 03:25 PM
OK, that was VERY off topic.....

By the way i dont wanna see Naruto fight Sasuke now,its way too early.

Agreed. They still have matters with Akatsuki to take care off before they start that fight. We might see Sasuke again by maybe the 375 range.

Sapphire
Tue, 01-24-2006, 03:46 PM
Oh my god. That's... a long time...

I wonder what they are going to do after they find Sasuke. I hope that isn't the conclusion.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 01-24-2006, 06:12 PM
You mean the end of the manga or the arc?

Sapphire
Tue, 01-24-2006, 06:19 PM
The end of the arc.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 01-24-2006, 06:25 PM
Then you may be right cause arcs have ended like this before. But i dont think he will fight Sasuke now,he will fight Oro maybe or something else happens.

Naruto_RNG
Tue, 01-24-2006, 07:00 PM
yes, I was right. That jutsu jiraya was talking about was the tails. still disappointed though, was really hoping for that insane speed thing the 4th used.
if he badly damage oro now wut makes u think sasuke is gonna do any good. I don't get u guys who are so eager to see him, he is goning to look the same as before, his power is going to be the same too. Naruto would beat him and he'll get down and cry. It would be very funny if sasuke beats naruto in 3 tail.

darkmetal505
Tue, 01-24-2006, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by: Naruto_RNG
yes, I was right. That jutsu jiraya was talking about was the tails. still disappointed though, was really hoping for that insane speed thing the 4th used.
if he badly damage oro now wut makes u think sasuke is gonna do any good. I don't get u guys who are so eager to see him, he is goning to look the same as before, his power is going to be the same too. Naruto would beat him and he'll get down and cry. It would be very funny if sasuke beats naruto in 3 tail.

i really doubt orochimaru has been letting sasuke sit there...

Hakeem_21
Tue, 01-24-2006, 07:36 PM

Did miss something? Jiraya said Kyubi chakra hurts him and that he can use more tails now, it doesnt have to be "that" justu. Also using more of kyubi chakra isnt a jutsu.

kAi
Tue, 01-24-2006, 08:32 PM
Nice chapter.
I like the downside to using the Kyubi Jutsu tail thing, I thought that was a very good idea. Naruto just keeps using the one in all encounters he's having, can we please see some good jutsu or good ways of defeating enemies instead of just a power up. Although it was cool about Sai's and Sakura's reaction at Naruto.
Naruto smacked Orochimaru for a six.

Also looks like Orochimaru might be taking Yamato back for testing, heh.
Orochimaru still looks so badass, I wonder how this is going to end, wouldn't be suprised with a retreat from Orochimaru or Kabuto.

nests
Tue, 01-24-2006, 08:47 PM
You know for some reason I think Sasuke probably doesnt listen to anything Oro orders him to do. the deal was that he would give him enough power to kill Itachi and after that he could take over his body. so he probaly doesnt even help him with mission or anything. plus Sasuke has no reason to fight Naruto full power and neither does Naruto

Edort4
Wed, 01-25-2006, 08:26 AM
It wouldnt make too much sense a fight between naruto &amp; sasuke but I would like to see something like:

Sasuke appears sees naruto and smiles, you are a fagot. You can even put a scratch on me. Mangekyo Sharingan!

And naruto with 4 tails keeps looking at him and saying: wtf is that? stop staring at me like that you homo

Sasuke face shows a desperate rictus and starts crying.

Later naruto could be beaten by sakura later. Both naruto and sasuke need a good lesson of humility. I'm tired of cheap mangekyo defeats all, and kyubi makes me inmortal thing. Where are those good old days when ninjas where something more than brute power and cheap bloodline cheats....

Sapphire
Wed, 01-25-2006, 10:29 AM
Har har too bad he doesn't have Mange.

RasenDori
Wed, 01-25-2006, 11:22 AM

Did miss something? Jiraya said Kyubi chakra hurts him and that he can use more tails now, it doesnt have to be "that" justu. Also using more of kyubi chakra isnt a jutsu.

you are living in denile. the proof is right there. when jiraiya told naruto not to use "that jutsu" he made a face like he remembered doing something awful. and in that same arc naruto goes crazy kyuubi mode and kakashi stop him before it gets out of hand with a seal given to him by jiraiya! then jiraiya mentions how crazy naruto goes when 4 tails come out and mentions that the skill will KILL naruto if he does it too often. its obvious that the kyuubi tails is "that jutsu". get over it.

Phoenix20578
Wed, 01-25-2006, 12:16 PM
Well, like Hakeem said, using the Kyuubi's Chakra isn't a justu. Its the skill of a Jinchuurki. I still think that this new jutsu will show itself soon.

RasenDori
Wed, 01-25-2006, 01:47 PM
jutsu literally translates to a skill. ive said it ocne and i will say it again that it isnt a word that exclusively discribes ninja skills. people if naruto had a new jutsu we would have seen it long ago and even if he does it wont be so damn destructive to himself that jiraiya would tell him not to use it as is the case is the super destructive tailed chakra transformation is.

chet_chetty
Wed, 01-25-2006, 02:42 PM
i'm curious to Yamato's relation to Naruto once Naruto gets out of hand w/ the Kyuubi. it wont be as simple as Kakashi sticking a seal on him to revert the transformation.

heero
Thu, 01-26-2006, 11:58 AM
it has something to do with the First's necklace...

What I got from the chapter:
4 tailed Naruto &gt; Jiraiya
Jiraiya = Orochimaru
4 tailed Naruto &gt; Orochimaru

Carnage
Sun, 01-29-2006, 12:40 PM
no, no, no. Orochimaru is real badass and all, but:

Jiraiya &gt; Orochimaru

darkmetal505
Sun, 01-29-2006, 03:18 PM
sorry about bumping this

Originally posted by: God#2
no, no, no. Orochimaru is real badass and all, but:

Jiraiya &gt; Orochimaru

wrong. Jiraiya is stronger than 4-tailed Naruto because he stopped him didnt he? There is also no comparison (yet) between Orochimaru and Jirarya.

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 01-29-2006, 03:21 PM
There are plenty of comparisons that can be made, as long as they're all in your head.