PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 171

GLS
Tue, 01-17-2006, 10:14 PM
Triggers : /msg K-F|Apis xdcc send #171 /msg K-F|Conis xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Coby xdcc send #8 /msg K-F|Smoker xdcc send #171
HTTP : http://giggedygiggedygoo.com/kajzokku/ http://mitaymaxsh.mgmservers.net/
Torrent: One Piece 171 Torrent (http://giggedygiggedygoo.com/kajzokku/%5BK-F%5D_One_Piece_171_%5BABAF1BA7%5D.mp4.torrent)

Jadugar
Tue, 01-17-2006, 10:23 PM
[03:30] <%Usopp> _______-==One Piece 171 Release==-_____
[03:30] <%Usopp> Triggers : /msg K-F|Apis xdcc send #171 /msg K-F|Conis xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Coby xdcc send #8 /msg K-F|Smoker xdcc send #171

I guess going to sleep now is not an option.

LaZie
Wed, 01-18-2006, 12:40 AM
Getting my dl at 156k/s =P

Edit: Finally some Luffy vs Wiper i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

anphorus
Wed, 01-18-2006, 01:48 AM
(Finally caught up with both K-F and Gerusama recently, now I can contribute, hurrah)

I just gotta say that Luffy vs Wiper was intense. I think it really showed Luffy's abilities at their maxium coolness.

Also, is it just me, or does every single opening and ending to this series rule? Because I can't think of a single one of either that I didn't like.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 01-18-2006, 09:00 AM
That was a damn good animated fight there. Kicked serious ass. Too bad it ended early.

Thing that sucked though, two new balls guys. Goddamnit, most annoying guy ever and they gotta make fucking clones of him?!

Also, why do all the enforcers look like dogs?

Still, that was awsome Luffy animation right there.

anphorus
Wed, 01-18-2006, 09:46 AM
I thought the enforcers were more like goats. With the horns, the crazy ears and the constantly gooing "Baaa".

DarthEnderX
Wed, 01-18-2006, 01:16 PM
Allright then why do all the enforcers look like goats?

I mean, if these two are Satori's brother, why are they goats and Satori isn't?

anphorus
Wed, 01-18-2006, 01:28 PM
Maybe he is, but you just couldn't see because of his hair and hat i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

While were at it, why does Enel have those weird drums coming out of his back? Why do all the people from the White Sea have wings, even though they serve no actual purpose? One Peice is jam-packed full of mysteries!

Assertn
Wed, 01-18-2006, 04:59 PM
once that guy learns to roll his eyes back to normal, chopper's screwed

Raven
Wed, 01-18-2006, 07:29 PM
I always thought that they look like goats because they're all clones. So anyone who is a goat is automatically a clone. Or something.

I wonder if Robin will come out and save Chopper soon...

DarthEnderX
Wed, 01-18-2006, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by: anphorus
Maybe he is, but you just couldn't see because of his hair and hat

While were at it, why does Enel have those weird drums coming out of his back? Why do all the people from the White Sea have wings, even though they serve no actual purpose? One Peice is jam-packed full of mysteries!Maybe Enel isn't even from Skypia.

Also...clones? wtf?

Munsu
Wed, 01-18-2006, 10:51 PM
Well I think with him saying "You people from Skypea are blissfully ignorant" is the same as saying that he's from somewhere else.

elmojo
Thu, 01-19-2006, 01:53 AM
great twist to enel's intentions

i have to say, am i the only one whos curious to see what other abilities nami's weapon has? im sure well see a new one, hopefully it has some ussopp elements since HES PASSED OUT

hmm i think its also better to have 2 main characters wiped out fast, remember the arlong arc final battles? everyone was.. matched, that was cool but seeing luffy's crew have such a hard time in skypie makes me wonder if there are any blue sea dwellers hitting the knock up stream too

and..

WHOS GOING TO SAVE CHOPPER!?!?!?

anphorus
Thu, 01-19-2006, 05:36 AM
That's a pretty good theory actually. He doesn't have wings, and he (obviously) has a devil's fruit power. I imagine that you don't get many devil's fruits in the White Sea

DarthEnderX
Thu, 01-19-2006, 01:49 PM
Chopper isn't going to need saving! He's gonna get his shit together and remember that there are at least two strawhats weaker than him and kick that guys ass!

I'm actually wondering if the things on Enels halo are some kind of super dials.

elmojo
Thu, 01-19-2006, 05:19 PM
i think enel ate the thunder fruit (no way he can do that without it, unless those things around him are dials)
but he dissapeared in a flash so im guessing he has a dvl fruit

smoker has the smoke fruit
ace has the fire fruit
that girl in one of the movies has the water fruit

Jadugar
Thu, 01-19-2006, 05:27 PM
Why did he come to pay a visit to Gan Fall? Did I miss that part?

darkmetal505
Thu, 01-19-2006, 06:05 PM
gedatsu is stupid... I liked the wiper vs luffy fight

elmojo
Thu, 01-19-2006, 06:37 PM
yea its the intro of ep 171, end of ep 170

Raven
Thu, 01-19-2006, 08:36 PM
I'm assuming Enel ate the lightning fruit, allowing him to move like lightning and use it as an attack... of course I could be wrong.

Munsu
Thu, 01-19-2006, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by: Jadugar
Why did he come to pay a visit to Gan Fall? Did I miss that part?

Cause he was leaving Skypea or something and wanted to say bye.