PDA

View Full Version : 211

Berlis
Fri, 01-13-2006, 11:33 AM
see topic above
Its just a joke ep put togeather by M7. but meh.

www.bleach7.com (http://www.bleach7.com)
for you lazy people.

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 01-13-2006, 01:07 PM
I really don't see why the scanlators bitch about naruto fan so much. I've gotten plenty of stuff from there without paying a dime. But on to my real question. WHERE THE HELL IS THE NEW BLEACH! Isn't supposed to be out or did the creator take a brake?

anphorus
Fri, 01-13-2006, 02:42 PM
I think it's because of the whole issue with inane, and how Narutofan kept distributing even after they were told to stop. Eventually it goet to the point where Inane started puting "Narutofan does NOT have our permission to distribute" but they still were.

Zhan
Fri, 01-13-2006, 04:22 PM
nests said the Jump Staff are taking a two week break, so there should be new chapters next week.

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 01-13-2006, 05:11 PM
DAMMIT THOSE LAZY JAPANESE BASTARDS HOW DARE THEY RUIN MY FRIDAY AFTERNOON! Kishimoto and the bleach guy have no excuse especially with the frickin fillers. They should be forced to work double time less we all go insane from the horrible filler monkey writers. Dammit I say they should produce two to three chapters a week! 19 pages a week is not enough to come close to justifing the travesty that is tiger mizuki!

mage
Fri, 01-13-2006, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by: LobsterMagnet
DAMMIT THOSE LAZY JAPANESE BASTARDS HOW DARE THEY RUIN MY FRIDAY AFTERNOON! Kishimoto and the bleach guy have no excuse especially with the frickin fillers. They should be forced to work double time less we all go insane from the horrible filler monkey writers. Dammit I say they should produce two to three chapters a week! 19 pages a week is not enough to come close to justifing the travesty that is tiger mizuki!
it's not the writers fault, jump hasn't come out for two weeks.

Jadugar
Sat, 01-14-2006, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by: Berlis
for you lazy people.

For the lazy people the link should be NarutoFan i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=35263

Berlis
Sat, 01-14-2006, 11:52 PM
Im one of the lazy people so i took the easy way out i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif