PDA

View Full Version : Quick question

infamous
Thu, 01-12-2006, 10:07 PM
I was wondering is each of the manga files worth the equivalent of one episode of the anime series. I am just trying to get a feel how far in front the manga is and how many more episodes i can expect.

Sapphire
Thu, 01-12-2006, 10:35 PM
I think at first Naruto was at about 2 chapters per episode.. then the anime began to rapidly catch up with the manga, causing the anime to go into fillers, to allow the manga to go ahead again... I think theres like 13 more weeks of Naruto fillers until we follow the manga again.

The manga is stll releasing a chapter a week so I have no idea how long the series is going to be. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif I would say the manga is, oh, 30 chapters ahead of the anime so far? I'm not sure.

Necromas
Thu, 01-12-2006, 10:54 PM
It's more then that... what chapter was the first Kakashi Gaiden?

anphorus
Thu, 01-12-2006, 11:56 PM
Well the Sasuke vs. naruto fight ended on Chapter 237 of the manga, then there was one episode of Naruto setting off, Sasuke ariving at Oro's etc and the Kakashi Gaiden started on chapter 239. The manga is currently on Chapter 290.

Assertn is good at math if I remember he can probably tell you how far ahead the manga will be over the anime when it starts back up. I can't remember which episode of the anime the fillers started on though.

nests
Fri, 01-13-2006, 02:26 AM
thats 51 chapters that havent been animated, I still think that is enough for a least 24 to 26 episodes with out counting the Kakashi Gaiden and the current arc

Prof. Chaos
Fri, 01-13-2006, 04:30 AM
So basically by the time they finish and at the rate of 2 per episode, probably get out 2 seasons worth before it catches back up again.

PSJ
Fri, 01-13-2006, 10:21 AM
I think someone made calculations a while ago, every anime episode is 1.6 chapters average or something like that.

infamous
Fri, 01-13-2006, 04:17 PM
cool thanks for your answers

Assertn
Sat, 01-14-2006, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by: Prof. Chaos
So basically by the time they finish and at the rate of 2 per episode, probably get out 2 seasons worth before it catches back up again.

Nope. Because by the time THOSE 2 seasons are done, the manga will be even farther along.
I'll dig up my old topic later.