PDA

View Full Version : Naruto dvd`s

UChessmaster
Tue, 01-10-2006, 10:41 AM
Hello, I`d like to know if naruto has an oficial dvd release for each season, if there is an oficial dvd i`d apreciatte if you could inform me of any page for download it

PS: Wot first post : )

Psyke
Tue, 01-10-2006, 10:51 AM
If you live in Asia, yes, although the DVDs are not released by seasons.

UChessmaster
Tue, 01-10-2006, 10:57 AM
Then is it released by episodes? is it posible for someone from asia to upload the dvds?

damn i dont leave in asia...

NM
Tue, 01-10-2006, 05:06 PM
Naruto dvds will be released in America soon. Theres going to be two different types of dvds: One version will only be the English dub and the other one will be the uncut Japanese version with English subs. I'm not sure when they will be released, but they can't be too far off. Once their out, they should be found rather easily on torrent sites so your just going to have to wait.

UChessmaster
Tue, 01-10-2006, 06:43 PM
wow thanks a lot, your help is highly apreciated

DarthEnderX
Tue, 01-10-2006, 07:37 PM
The uncut versions are supposed to be released in July. In set's of 13 episodes.

anbu41
Tue, 01-10-2006, 11:22 PM
hmmm...i wonder if the subtitles are gonna be DB/AoNe quality...

Assertn
Tue, 01-10-2006, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by: UChessmaster
Hello, I`d like to know if naruto has an oficial dvd release for each season, if there is an oficial dvd i`d apreciatte if you could inform me of any page for download it

I'd apreciatte it if you don't slaughter my language. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

UChessmaster
Wed, 01-11-2006, 10:13 AM
Your language? i`m sorry... i don`t quite understand what you mean...

DarthEnderX
Wed, 01-11-2006, 10:17 AM
He's referring to English. And your subpar grasp of it.

I especially love the way he uses graves instead of apostrophes.

Assassin
Wed, 01-11-2006, 02:12 PM
lay off guys, english isn't everyone's first language.

Cyberdude93
Wed, 01-11-2006, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
I'd apreciatte it if you don't slaughter my language.

That's what us Brits think when Americans talk. =P

Ero-Fan
Wed, 01-11-2006, 02:35 PM
Hahaha, people never talk the same way as they write. Doesn't matter what language it is, just listen to the people around you use it. You'll find all sorts of grammar mistakes. You can drive yourself nuts doing it, too.

UChessmaster
Wed, 01-11-2006, 06:18 PM
oh... i`m sorry for the mistakes, english is not my first language : ) thanks for noticing it

...why do you point wot as an error? is a slang right?

insanitii
Wed, 01-11-2006, 06:26 PM
In the city I live, you can buy the Naruto DVDs. Full english or full jap... or jap with subbies. The DVDs seem legit as well, and it goes by a certain amount of eps. i.e: 1-14 [next dvd] 15-21 ..

Ero-Fan
Wed, 01-11-2006, 07:16 PM
oh... i`m sorry for the mistakes, english is not my first language : ) thanks for noticing it

...why do you point wot as an error? is a slang right?

I think you were aiming for 'woot' not 'wot'. And yes, it is slang.

UChessmaster
Wed, 01-11-2006, 07:25 PM
but slang dont have an exact way of typing them right? i mean they ARE slang...

aznimperialx
Wed, 01-11-2006, 07:29 PM
nope not legit

insanitii
Wed, 01-11-2006, 09:44 PM
not legit? maybe not the full english ones, but the japanese versions i am sure are legit. i saw them selling the same Naruto DVDs at a DVD shop in the mall. EVERY DVD there is legit. But, I suppose the only way to find out is to buy them. But i'm happy with fansubs AonE and Dattebayo.

Cyberdude93
Thu, 01-12-2006, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by: insanitii
not legit? maybe not the full english ones, but the japanese versions i am sure are legit. i saw them selling the same Naruto DVDs at a DVD shop in the mall. EVERY DVD there is legit. But, I suppose the only way to find out is to buy them. But i'm happy with fansubs AonE and Dattebayo.

Here's a sure-fire way to put it.

a) Do you live in the Middle East, Western Europe, Central Europe, Egypt, Greenland, Japan, Lesotho, South Africa or Swaziland?
b) Do you need to play them in a multiregion DVD player for them to work?

If no to both, they're bootlegs. Japan is region 2, whereas HK bootlegs are generally region free.

I know there are other factors that could make it a bootleg, such as AnimeOne and DB probably wouldn't be SUBBING the series if there were official subtitled DVDs, and that some big major distributor would be selling them if there were, but since most people here live in the USA I like my first test =P

insanitii
Thu, 01-12-2006, 04:49 PM
lol I'm from Canada, and apparently when I checked the other day, the jap DVDs are region 2 as the others are region 1