PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about the opening.

Cyberdude93
Sun, 01-08-2006, 07:30 PM
Who the hell is this?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/Cyberdude93/803fd949.jpg

Yes I know that a few of you will cry "How the hell can you not see who that is what with the warped lighting and the shadows that appear from nowhere that make it OH so clearer", but boo hoo I can't tell so I'd be grateful if one of you could just fill me in here. Thanks in advance.

TheNineTails
Sun, 01-08-2006, 07:37 PM
naruto

Board of Command
Sun, 01-08-2006, 08:03 PM
That's not Naruto, there aren't any lines on his cheek. I *think* I know who it is because a manga-reading friend of mine spoiled the next part of the story for me. For spoilers sake I'm not gonna speculate if I'm right or not.

KoKo37
Sun, 01-08-2006, 08:11 PM
yah its Naruto, you can see his white scarf thingy in the front.

Sapphire
Sun, 01-08-2006, 08:36 PM
I hope the ending theme doesn't suck like the closing one does..

el_boss
Sun, 01-08-2006, 08:47 PM
Naruto's hair doesn't hang down like that.

aznroyale
Sun, 01-08-2006, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by: el_boss
Naruto's hair doesn't hang down like that.

you stole my line lols

Board of Command
Sun, 01-08-2006, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by: KoKo37
He doesn't have the scarf collar thing after changing into the new black/orange suit. The most characteristic thing is his cheek lines, and that picture obviously doesn't have them.

On a second note, it could be Tenten. Anyone concur?

KoKo37
Sun, 01-08-2006, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command

Originally posted by: KoKo37
He doesn't have the scarf collar thing after changing into the new black/orange suit. The most characteristic thing is his cheek lines, and that picture obviously doesn't have them.

On a second note, it could be Tenten. Anyone concur?

wasn't this picture on one of the OVA's? So I dont think hes in his suit yet, but now that I look at it some more it might not be Naruto. However if you rewatch that opening it seems like everyone is drawn retardedly so it might be Naruto, but he doesn't have those lines so I suppose il go with your Tenten theroy.

Carnage
Sun, 01-08-2006, 09:31 PM
I agree its tenten. And its not going to be anyone from the manga cuz:

1.) I dont know who you could be talking about that looks like tat
2.) This is going to be filler season, so there prolly isnt anything from the manga.

Sapphire
Sun, 01-08-2006, 09:42 PM
It's not Tenten.. that looks like a guy

This theme song can always extend from the fillers..

Btw, no way it's Naruto, his hair is yellow? XD i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

NM
Sun, 01-08-2006, 09:46 PM
Thats definetly Tenten, she's the only girl genin that has brown hair. Though Neji has brown hair to, that can't be him since theres another part in the intro where he's with Hinata.

Carnage
Sun, 01-08-2006, 09:49 PM
Neji has black hair.......i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

aznroyale
Sun, 01-08-2006, 10:12 PM
its not tenten, her hair is not like that either

Board of Command
Sun, 01-08-2006, 10:23 PM
Looks pretty damn close to me.

http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/mari_yukichan/naruto/tenten.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/Cyberdude93/803fd949.jpg

kenren
Mon, 01-09-2006, 12:19 AM
Tenten

Assassin
Mon, 01-09-2006, 12:38 AM
its obviously sasuke, pfft

Necromas
Mon, 01-09-2006, 12:41 AM
No, it's Jiraya!

Cyberdude93
Mon, 01-09-2006, 07:32 PM
This is the short slideshow in the opening when it shows the Genin (+ Shikamaru). Tenten is shown somewhere else. Of all the people to show twice, Tenten would be the most random. I mean she's barely had any role outside of filler.

So while visually I can't choose ANY character, my first guess was Sasuke.

el_boss
Mon, 01-09-2006, 09:20 PM
Tenten makes most sense. There's no other character that I can think of that has their hair like that on the back of their head.

Necromas
Mon, 01-09-2006, 09:33 PM
Sorry, I was totally wrong, it's not Jiraya.

It's this guy!

The resemblance is obvious.

SamuraiX-
Mon, 01-09-2006, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by: Cyberdude93So while visually I can't choose ANY character, my first guess was Sasuke.

I seriously hope you're joking. Even if you are. It's not funny. Have you ever seen Sasuke smile like that? i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Carnage
Mon, 01-09-2006, 10:38 PM
It's Tenten. Someone lock this thread.

Cyberdude93
Tue, 01-10-2006, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by: SamuraiX-

Originally posted by: Cyberdude93

I seriously hope you're joking. Even if you are. It's not funny. Have you ever seen Sasuke smile like that?

I seriously hope you're joking. How about you reread what I said.

I was stating it logically. I couldn't care if it was the most clear picture of Tenten ever, it's more logical to have Sasuke than Tenten twice.

Oh, and the wire mesh reminds me of the hospital.

insanitii
Tue, 01-10-2006, 06:06 PM
weird, i can't seem to log onto my old ... old old acount. anyways
my first guess was tenten.

I was stating it logically. I couldn't care if it was the most clear picture of Tenten ever, it's more logical to have Sasuke than Tenten twice.
does it even matter if a character is shown twice? i mean like, come on.. it is just an opening to the anime not eye candy.

... and did tenten always have those 2 meatball as hair? i never realized it until now. she's darn cute though XD

David Craft
Wed, 01-11-2006, 02:07 AM
It also shows Shino twice. Once up close and the next you see his legs when it shows Kiba

The first one on Ten Ten she is standing behind lee right before that pic. The prob just then do a close up of her

And Sakura is also shown twice once being alone and the second time with Ino *shrugs*