PDA

View Full Version : Gotwoot IRC

DO
Thu, 01-05-2006, 08:52 PM
I'd like to remind you that we go have an IRC server and we invite you to join it

irc.gotwoot.net

Assassin
Thu, 01-05-2006, 09:18 PM
give me ops dammit!

Aeon
Sun, 01-08-2006, 02:46 PM
I went there during the down time but nobody seems to talk i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif.

Kraco
Sun, 01-08-2006, 02:59 PM
I was considering going there during this terrible and horrible time when Gotwoot was unreachable and I was suffering tremendously without my daily (hourly) fix of Gotwoot forums... Too bad I'm a total irc n00b (well, I have used it sometimes, so I'm not that n00b). Or perhaps I just wasn't suffering bad enough.

In reality I was afraid that if I went there, I would learn the site is gone for good. Sometimes it's better to be ignorant and hopeful than know the harsh truth.

Carnage
Sun, 01-08-2006, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by: Kraco
I was considering going there during this terrible and horrible time when Gotwoot was unreachable and I was suffering tremendously without my daily (hourly) fix of Gotwoot forums... Too bad I'm a total irc n00b (well, I have used it sometimes, so I'm not that n00b). Or perhaps I just wasn't suffering bad enough.

In reality I was afraid that if I went there, I would learn the site is gone for good. Sometimes it's better to be ignorant and hopeful than know the harsh truth.

I feel for you, Im a toatl Irc nub tooi/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif But thats only cuz I'm too lazy to learn. Plus, I think I might have been banned from the serveri/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

PSJ
Sun, 01-08-2006, 07:29 PM
Been there, no fun.

Assassin
Sun, 01-08-2006, 10:58 PM
god, u all suck. freaking panzies.

if nobody talks, then start talking urself and ppl will join in.

if you dont know how, take 5 min and learn. its easier then using BT.

no one gets banned from the server....permenantely. if you get banned (and you most likely will) join again an hour later. your ban will be lifted.

if you didn't have fun, its cuz ur swedish and dont know what the fuck you're talking about.