PDA

View Full Version : Genryuusai = Sasuke

Terracosmo
Thu, 01-05-2006, 08:57 AM
Both can use flames. Discuss.

heero
Thu, 01-05-2006, 09:14 AM
hmm if genryuusai is equal to sasuke then orochimaru is stronger than all of bleach combined o.O

Ero-Fan
Thu, 01-05-2006, 09:23 AM
Sounds accurate to me i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Guess in that case just about any sannin can bitch slap the shinigami around then...

el_boss
Thu, 01-05-2006, 10:52 AM
Genryuusai is gay?

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 01-05-2006, 12:12 PM
Don't go mocking the other thread just because you don't think Ishida and Sasuke have everything in common.. I mean they both have the same stupid black haircut too. Quite clearly Ichigo=Naruto, Ishida=Sasuke

Splash!
Thu, 01-05-2006, 01:07 PM
there is nothing wrong with mocking that thread!

RedX1z
Thu, 01-05-2006, 01:36 PM
nope, there isn't, and in the end, you get a laugh.

SamuraiX-
Thu, 01-05-2006, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel

Quite clearly Ichigo=Naruto.
Whoa! Ok, that's where I have to draw the line! Ichigo is NOTHING like Naruto. The only similarity is the hair style, and that's really it. Naruto is far more immature than Ichigo, Ichi's hair is orange, while Naruto's is yellow, Naruto sucked at every kind of ninja technique he attempted, while Ichigo has done nothing but excell with his Death god skills and has risen to be superior to even some of the Death god Captains! i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

Do you really want me to go on? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

aznimperialx
Thu, 01-05-2006, 08:03 PM
yes go on

el_boss
Thu, 01-05-2006, 08:08 PM
Ichigo also sucks at all demon techs just like you said Naruto sucks at ninjutsu.
They are both just raw strenght and inf stamina.
They both have annoying voices.
None of them can die, ever.

Carnage
Thu, 01-05-2006, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by: el_boss
Ichigo also sucks at all demon techs just like you said Naruto sucks at ninjutsu.

1.) Ichigo's voice isnt that bad
2.) you have to learn the techniques and Ichigo never went to the Shinigami Academy
3.) Atleast Ichigo has an excuse to why he never dies................

SamuraiX-
Thu, 01-05-2006, 08:29 PM
Did you forget that Ichigo became a Death god in less than the time it takes you snap your fingers? He also never went to any kind of Death god academy, as God#2 stated. On top of that, you really can't say that his Demon Magic sucks, when in truth, he has never actually attempted to use it, lol.

Well, Ichigo seems to have been born with the this power/strength/stamina, while Naruto was born a normal child who had a demon implanted into him, which is basically the source of his true power. Ichigo is what he is now from the intense training that he went through (as you saw in the Anime/Manga), while Naruto hardly ever trains and usually just relys on Kyuubi to fight all his major battles.

That's really just opinion based and can't be considered an actual fact to prove how they are alike. On top of that, I would much rather prefer listening Ichigo's voice (which suits his character perfectly, imo) than Naruto's. Not that I'm saying Naruto's voice actor is bad, he does a very good job at portraying Naruto's character, but it's just the "little kid" accent, that can make it hard for me to take him seriously sometimes. XD

Look at it this way. The Anime is over if the main character dies. I don't know how I can put it more simply than that. They both will eventually die of old age, but making them die in the middle of the series would just ruin it.

Hmm... I kinda went overboard with that, but whatever, I guess I just wanted to prove me point. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

heero
Thu, 01-05-2006, 09:39 PM
Quite clearly Ichigo=Naruto

Ichigo is clearly born a genius where as Naruto is not. Conclusion: they aren't equal. If anything, Neji is more like Ichigo lmao

Ichigo sux at demon techs because he never learned them. Naruto sux at ninjutsu because he's just dumb.
Ichigo is born with those powers whereas Naruto was not.
They DONT both have annoying voices. Only Naruto does.
Both of them CAN die. The story just make it seem that way just like how 90% of all other anime main characters don't die during the entire show.

Darknodin
Thu, 01-05-2006, 10:34 PM
I just wanna say that when i started watching Bleach, I thought Ichigo was an older Naruto... this even made me uneasy (of course someone had told me that if i like naruto, i'd like bleach...)

SamuraiX-
Thu, 01-05-2006, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by: Darknodin
I just wanna say that when i started watching Bleach, I thought Ichigo was an older Naruto... this even made me uneasy (of course someone had told me that if i like naruto, i'd like bleach...)

An older Naruto? Naruto is like 12 or 13 years old, while Ichigo is 15, how much more mature could Naruto get in 2 or 3 years? XD

DarthEnderX
Fri, 01-06-2006, 03:06 AM
Taller Naruto.

el_boss
Sun, 01-08-2006, 01:35 PM
Is everyone forgetting where Ichigo got his powers from? If you are saying that he was born with them, thats like admitting that ge either is Kaien reincarnated or that he had the hollow all the time. Sure he has been strong all the time, but it was when he was in the pit he became truly insane.

I don't care why Ichigo sucks at magic, the fact is that he does.

Splash!
Sun, 01-08-2006, 01:40 PM
Genryuusai = Sasuke = Gotwoot forum user

All three can use flames

SamuraiX-
Sun, 01-08-2006, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder

Taller Naruto.

That works. I have to admit I kind of looked at him that way, until the later episodes in the Soul Society arc, where his personality just completely changed from that of Naruto's.

Explain just one thing to me. How can Ichigo suck at Death god magic spells, if he's never attempted to execute any of them?

el_boss
Sun, 01-08-2006, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by: SamuraiX-
Explain just one thing to me. How can Ichigo suck at Death god magic spells, if he's never attempted to execute any of them?
Because he can't. He obviously sucks at them.

Carnage
Sun, 01-08-2006, 02:13 PM

When you say he sucks at performing those skills, your saying its not a very good talent of his and he fails at it. But Ichigo has never attempted a magic spell, for all you know he could prolly perform a very powerful spell considering all of that raietsu he has ( I hope I spelled raiestu right).

FelixZeroAlastor
Sun, 01-08-2006, 02:15 PM

You can't just assume that without set proff. Who knows. Somewhere along through this series he may pull out some ubber magic spell he learned form Rukia or something...maybe...i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

el_boss
Sun, 01-08-2006, 03:21 PM
The thing is that it would be "unfair" if Ichigo is going to be awsome at both magic and fighting. That would render all other shinigamis worthless.

Carnage
Sun, 01-08-2006, 09:26 PM
exactly! Wait, no it wouldnt..........The world would still need alot of shinigami to be in more than one place at a time!

darkmetal505
Sun, 01-08-2006, 11:15 PM
ok.... this was supposed to be 1st captain and sasuke... well apart from the fact that they both know fire spell/jutsu, whatever you want to call it, they are relatively different. As for Ichigo and Naruto, they play the same role in their corresponding animes, but their technical aspects are different. There is no use quarreling over it. But if i had to choose, I would say Ichigo and Naruto are fairly alike.

heero
Mon, 01-09-2006, 10:50 PM
Is everyone forgetting where Ichigo got his powers from? If you are saying that he was born with them, thats like admitting that ge either is Kaien reincarnated or that he had the hollow all the time.

No its not like admitting to any of those. Don't be ignorant

and you're obviously ignorant.

el_boss
Tue, 01-10-2006, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by: heero

Is everyone forgetting where Ichigo got his powers from? If you are saying that he was born with them, thats like admitting that ge either is Kaien reincarnated or that he had the hollow all the time.

No its not like admitting to any of those. Don't be ignorant

and you're obviously ignorant.

Wow those are really good arguments. You should become a full-time debater. I'm going to try the same thing now. You are retarded. Did I win the argument now?

heero
Tue, 01-10-2006, 10:18 AM
Wow those are really good arguments. You should become a full-time debater. I'm going to try the same thing now. You are retarded. Did I win the argument now?

No, but you did show us the stupidity of urs.

Also, its funny how u criticise other people's arguments when you make ones such as this

its good for a laugh though

el_boss
Tue, 01-10-2006, 11:38 AM

No, but you did show us the stupidity of urs.

Also, its funny how u criticise other people's arguments when you make ones such as this

its good for a laugh though

The thing was that you didn't even make an argument. Sorry that I forgot to put in the [sarcasm] tag. I forgot that you were unable to understand such things. The only thing you did was call me ignorant, you did not give any reason as to why I was ignorant so this just makes you come of as a moron. This shouldn't come as a surprise though, since you can't even spell simple words like yours and you. If you take the time to read trough my entire post you will see that I have motivated my statetment as well. Maybe it's beyond your brain-capacity to see the connection between the two sentences though.

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 01-10-2006, 11:46 AM
I think you're both morons. Obviously Ichigo is a makeshift shinigami who has been on a mission since he became one. When would he have time to learn magic? Just because we haven't seen him use any doesn't mean we can assume he sucks at it.

heero
Tue, 01-10-2006, 01:49 PM
The thing was that you didn't even make an argument. Sorry that I forgot to put in the [sarcasm] tag. I forgot that you were unable to understand such things.
I was criticising you for your pointless assumptions. Also, read first page 12th post before you come at me saying I never even make an argument...(again with the stupid assumptions about things when you dont know anything)

The only thing you did was call me ignorant, you did not give any reason as to why I was ignorant so this just makes you come of as a moron.
I didn't think it was hard to understand provided with the quotes. It's clear who's the moron here...again with the assumptions...calling ppl ignorant = moron? is that how u come up with ichigo never executed magic spell = he sucks at it?

This shouldn't come as a surprise though, since you can't even spell simple words like yours and you.
oh plz don't start that picking on spelling errors like a 3 year old on me

If you take the time to read trough my entire post you will see that I have motivated my statetment as well. Maybe it's beyond your brain-capacity to see the connection between the two sentences though.
oh you mean this?

that sure explains a lot doesnt it. I like how you think that ur so called "arguments" are viable. you've helped me proved my point again and again that you are ignorant, but I guess you still wouldn't see it and demands for further "arguments".

I think you're both morons. Obviously Ichigo is a makeshift shinigami who has been on a mission since he became one. When would he have time to learn magic? Just because we haven't seen him use any doesn't mean we can assume he sucks at it.
I don't see how that's different from what I'm thinking..but meh

el_boss
Tue, 01-10-2006, 02:13 PM
I was criticising you for your pointless assumptions. Also, read first page 12th post before you come at me saying I never even make an argument...(again with the stupid assumptions about things when you dont know anything)
It's just as pointless to assume that Ichigo is good at demon techniques. And "he never learned them" doesn't prove that he will be good at them. The fact is that Ichigo has trouble with controlling his reiatsu, so logically he should have trouble with executing demon techniques.

I didn't think it was hard to understand provided with the quotes. It's clear who's the moron here...again with the assumptions...calling ppl ignorant = moron? is that how u come up with ichigo never executed magic spell = he sucks at it?
I never called you a moron.

oh plz don't start that picking on spelling errors like a 3 year old on me
There it is again, you can't spell please either.

If you take the time to read trough my entire post you will see that I have motivated my statetment as well. Maybe it's beyond your brain-capacity to see the connection between the two sentences though.

oh you mean this?

that sure explains a lot doesnt it. I like how you think that ur so called "arguments" are viable. you've helped me proved my point again and again that you are ignorant, but I guess you still wouldn't see it and demands for further "arguments".
Well this proves that you can't see the connection. I was refering to this:
Is everyone forgetting where Ichigo got his powers from? If you are saying that he was born with them, thats like admitting that he either is Kaien reincarnated or that he had the hollow all the time. Sure he has been strong all the time, but it was when he was in the pit he became truly insane.

Carnage
Tue, 01-10-2006, 04:08 PM
ZOMG A FLAME WAR! I choose Heero's sidei/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 01-10-2006, 05:15 PM
Me too. Get the fuck over it El Boss and take some anger management.

Terracosmo
Tue, 01-10-2006, 05:21 PM
What the hell, why are you guys discussing Ichigo when there is surely a ton of smart arguments to come up with regarding the uncanny resemblance between Genryuusai and Sasuke!

el_boss
Tue, 01-10-2006, 06:02 PM
@Terra: Aren't gay people called "flamers" or "flames" or something like that. I think you can see were I'm going with this.

What the hell?i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif Why is everyone ganging up against me.i/expressions/brokenheart.gif I'm not the least bit angry.i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Is it mandatory to sprinkle in smileys so that you don't come of as angry?i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif Why do you think I'm mad when I'm just responding to what Heero said?i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif It was Heero that started with the "flaming".i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif The only reason I responded was that he targeted me directly instead of my opinion.i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

There now I have put smileys after each sentence so that there won't be any more misunderstandings regarding my emotional state.i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

aznimperialx
Tue, 01-10-2006, 06:24 PM
[quote]
@Terra: Aren't gay people called "flamers" or "flames" or something like that. I think you can see were I'm going with this.

Its Flaming homosexual

Ero-Fan
Tue, 01-10-2006, 06:40 PM
I ain't taking sides, I just wanna sit back and enjoy the flaming going on here. People at work looked at me funny while I was reading these, I was laughing a little to much, I guess.

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
What the hell, why are you guys discussing Ichigo when there is surely a ton of smart arguments to come up with regarding the uncanny resemblance between Genryuusai and Sasuke!

Back on topic, then; I think another thing they have in common is this weird need to tear at their clothing before a fight, although Genryuusai actually succeeds at tearing his shirt off....gah, I made myself sick again. I hate me.

ChaosK
Tue, 01-10-2006, 07:38 PM
this thread should be renamed "the stupid comparison thread" because things go everywhere.

Assertn
Tue, 01-10-2006, 07:55 PM
Wouldnt it be ironic if it got more posts than the Ishida = Sasuke thread? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Jadugar
Tue, 01-10-2006, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
Wouldnt it be ironic if it got more posts than the Ishida = Sasuke thread?

I dont mind i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

heero
Tue, 01-10-2006, 09:32 PM
It's just as pointless to assume that Ichigo is good at demon techniques. And "he never learned them" doesn't prove that he will be good at them. The fact is that Ichigo has trouble with controlling his reiatsu, so logically he should have trouble with executing demon techniques.
Here's the thing, I never assumed anything of that sort. Why are you even bringing up the demon techniques when we have no references at all to begin with? (Ichigo never showed us if he's good or bad at it. PERIOD) So how can you even compare that with Naruto's ninjutsu techniques?

Well this proves that you can't see the connection. I was refering to this:
Is everyone forgetting where Ichigo got his powers from? If you are saying that he was born with them, thats like admitting that he either is Kaien reincarnated or that he had the hollow all the time.
Just because I said he was born with it doesn't automatically lead to "he is Kaien reincarnated" or "he had hollow all the time". When you look at possibilities, you only see one or two things. That's the problem with all your arguments. You keep assuming things.

Sure he has been strong all the time, but it was when he was in the pit he became truly insane.
That only proves that his powers and what happened in the pit is correlated. How sure are you that the pit is the only reason why he is strong? If it's true, how can you explain his powers from before?

Carnage
Tue, 01-10-2006, 09:33 PM

What the hell? Why is everyone ganging up against me. I'm not the least bit angry. Is it mandatory to sprinkle in smileys so that you don't come of as angry? Why do you think I'm mad when I'm just responding to what Heero said? It was Heero that started with the "flaming". The only reason I responded was that he targeted me directly instead of my opinion.

There now I have put smileys after each sentence so that there won't be any more misunderstandings regarding my emotional state.

Now your imitating Assertn with your smilies and winks to be cool. POSER!

*Im doing an excellent job as Heero's general.......Yeeeess..........Yessssss....*

el_boss
Wed, 01-11-2006, 11:24 AM
God#2: Ouch!i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif That really hurt, especially when it comes from a 14-year-old like yourself.i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif Your opinion in this matter is really important to me.i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Oops! i almost forgot the smileys that will show I'm not angry.i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

Here's the thing, I never assumed anything of that sort. Why are you even bringing up the demon techniques when we have no references at all to begin with? (Ichigo never showed us if he's good or bad at it. PERIOD) So how can you even compare that with Naruto's ninjutsu techniques?
The fact is that Ichigo has trouble with controlling his reiatsu, so logically he should have trouble with executing demon techniques. He could barely create the ball when they were entering SS with the cannon. Naruto had the same problem, where he had trouble with controling his chakra. Just because Ichigo hasn't done any techs doesn't mean that I can't speculate if he sucks at them. If you see a person without legs you can assume that that person can't run even if he hasn't showed it to you.

That only proves that his powers and what happened in the pit is correlated. How sure are you that the pit is the only reason why he is strong? If it's true, how can you explain his powers from before?
Sure he has been strong all the time, but it was when he was in the pit he became truly insane.

I'm not saying that Ichigo didn't have any powers from birth. Obviously he did, because he could see spirits. I'm just saying that that shouldn't be used as an argument for him being able to become good at demon techs.

I'm sticking by my assumption that Ichigo won't become good at demon techs. I just can't see him as that kind of fighter. He is more like Kenpachi and Renji, in my opinion.

PSJ
Wed, 01-11-2006, 01:52 PM
This is the funniest shit in a long time. It became even more funny when you all turned it around into a serious discussion.

Ero-Fan
Wed, 01-11-2006, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by: PSJ
This is the funniest shit in a long time. It became even more funny when you all turned it around into a serious discussion.

What do you mean,"turned it around into a serious discussion"? I thought it was always a serious discussion to begin with. At least, I took it seriously. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Carnage
Wed, 01-11-2006, 03:54 PM
God#2: Ouch! That really hurt, especially when it comes from a 14-year-old like yourself. Your opinion in this matter is really important to me. Oops! i almost forgot the smileys that will show I'm not angry.

The fact is that Ichigo has trouble with controlling his reiatsu, so logically he should have trouble with executing demon techniques. He could barely create the ball when they were entering SS with the cannon. Naruto had the same problem, where he had trouble with controling his chakra. Just because Ichigo hasn't done any techs doesn't mean that I can't speculate if he sucks at them. If you see a person without legs you can assume that that person can't run even if he hasn't showed it to you.

I'm not saying that Ichigo didn't have any powers from birth. Obviously he did, because he could see spirits. I'm just saying that that shouldn't be used as an argument for him being able to become good at demon techs.

I'm sticking by my assumption that Ichigo won't become good at demon techs. I just can't see him as that kind of fighter. He is more like Kenpachi and Renji, in my opinion.

...............................I wasn't serious.......i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif
i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gifi/expressions/brokenheart.gif

el_boss
Wed, 01-11-2006, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by: God#2
...............................I wasn't serious.......

I tought the sheer amount of smileys would have made it obvious that wasn't serious either. I'll remember to put in even more smileys next time, just for you.i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Ero-Fan
Wed, 01-11-2006, 04:09 PM
Smileys are confusing, thats why. You must always use only the conspiratorial winking smiley when you are just kidding.

Darknodin
Wed, 01-11-2006, 04:43 PM
I'm posting to say that this thread has now 49 replies... tied with the other sasuke ishida one!!!

and for the argument:... uhm... the guy with the big sword will get good at demon techniques eventually... maybe offscreen or something!

Carnage
Wed, 01-11-2006, 09:09 PM
Okay, I just want to note that seriously I think we've been overdoing it with the smileys, even me.

ChaosK
Wed, 01-11-2006, 09:19 PM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif nah we've not over used smilies. i/expressions/beer.gif

and since i'm intoxicated ....duh..................

sasuke=aizen AHAHAHA WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY TO THAT!

Carnage
Wed, 01-11-2006, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
nah we've not over used smilies.

and since i'm intoxicated ....duh..................

Then in comparison, SAKURA=ISHIDA! BUHAHAHA

FrogKing
Thu, 01-12-2006, 01:54 AM

How 'bout Aizen=Orochimaru. After all, they both want to be the strongest of their kind and were good to begin with (well, kinda).

Divinity
Thu, 01-12-2006, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by: FrogKing

How 'bout Aizen=Orochimaru. After all, they both want to be the strongest of their kind and were good to begin with (well, kinda).

Yes, and Aizen will take Ishida(sasuke) with him. He will say "You have the heart of an avenger which I like. Come with me and I will give you even more power and you will definitely become the ultimate Quincy and you can help me take out the Death Gods of whom you hate so much!"

Ishida then beats up Ichigo and runs away with Aizen.

FrogKing
Thu, 01-12-2006, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by: Divinity

Yes, and Aizen will take Ishida(sasuke) with him. He will say "You have the heart of an avenger which I like. Come with me and I will give you even more power and you will definitely become the ultimate Quincy and you can help me take out the Death Gods of whom you hate so much!"

Ishida then beats up Ichigo and runs away with Aizen.

Very nice addition...I think we are definately on to something here i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif!

Carnage
Thu, 01-12-2006, 04:38 PM

Yeaaaaa........um, I think Aizen is missing the whole Michael Jackson featurei/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Splash!
Sat, 01-14-2006, 12:59 PM

this is what i pointed out a long time

Originally posted by: splash
Genryuusai = Sasuke = Gotwoot forum user

All three can use flames

also aizen = orochimaru isnt a good comparison. Maybe Mayuri=Orochimaru

ChaosK
Sat, 01-14-2006, 02:29 PM
wow i was mocking all threads like these, i didnt need somebody pulling out a oro=whoever thing.

6Zabuza9
Sat, 01-14-2006, 04:58 PM
soi fong = naruto i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Splash!
Sat, 01-14-2006, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by: 6Zabuza9
soi fong = naruto

once again, both are gay, soi fong in a lesbian way and naruto, just plain gay

ChaosK
Sun, 01-15-2006, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by: 6Zabuza9
soi fong = naruto

ITS NOT NECESSARY!

Kovash
Sun, 01-15-2006, 12:52 AM
Bleach = Naruto for one reason.... They are both Anime, hands-down, I win.

SamuraiX-
Thu, 01-19-2006, 09:25 PM
TERRA! WTF?!? Unlock the "Genryuusai = Bin Laden" Topic!! They brought up some hella good points in that! Well, alot better than wherever the hell this topic is going, anyway. >_<

Ero-Fan
Thu, 01-19-2006, 09:36 PM
Quite frankly, I think we should lock all of these types of topics. The jokes over. Was fun while it lasted.

RedX1z
Thu, 01-19-2006, 09:39 PM
seriously, let it all die already. if you let all these topics go on and on, we'll see starters like "both have black hair, discuss!". if you think about it, we can just do one for every little damn thing.

Jadugar
Thu, 01-19-2006, 10:11 PM
I see that as having double standards. If someone can do this

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Both can use flames. Discuss.

He doesnt have the right to tell others that they cant do the exact same thing.

Although I think the other thread should remain locked.

Terracosmo
Thu, 01-19-2006, 10:59 PM
Actually I was gonna lock this topic too following my lock of the other one, but I forgot. So thanks for bumping it. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

*boom*

Mizuchi
Fri, 07-21-2006, 07:26 PM
jiraya = cross between kenpachi's like i think 4th seat? the guy who likes to look at himself. And kenpachi himself.

Tsunade = that 4th squad taicho.

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-21-2006, 08:24 PM
lol, who unlocked this topic? Anyway...

Kenpachi = Hayate (the coughing guy who died)

Both use swords

Mizuchi
Fri, 07-21-2006, 09:15 PM
terra u n00b. All anbu uses swords :) except for the fansubbers of course (pun intended) and hayate isnt exactly buff. Didnt he always cough and such?

bagandscalpel
Fri, 07-21-2006, 09:29 PM
Looking just at the title, I can safely say:

"this

is a good thread"

...and Rukia = Haku, ergo by the transitive property, Rukia's a man. So logical...

Mizuchi
Fri, 07-21-2006, 09:50 PM
Looking just at the title, I can safely say:

"this

is a good thread"

...and Rukia = Haku, ergo by the transitive property, Rukia's a man. So logical...

haku = 12 squad liuetenant
rukia = hinata/sakura cross

6Zabuza9
Sat, 07-22-2006, 02:33 AM
ok

7th capt. Komamura Sajin = Kyuubi

they're both foxes, discuss.

Mizuchi
Sat, 07-22-2006, 12:57 PM
he doesnt have 9 tails

Assassin
Sat, 07-22-2006, 01:36 PM
If someone can explain to me (with proper reasoning, not by saying 'just cuz') why this topic shouldn't be locked and all of you given warnings for spamming, i will be very impressed.

I'll probably still lock it and give you all warnings, but you will have impressed me, and that doesn't happen very often (especially here)