PDA

View Full Version : Ishida = Sasuke

Jadugar
Wed, 01-04-2006, 07:42 PM
Ishida = Sasuke

For a start both have the same VA.
They both are last of their clan.
They both have the potential to surpass their previous leaders.

And they are both gay.

What do you think?

Assassin
Wed, 01-04-2006, 07:53 PM
i swear to god, if one more person makes a "random antagonist = sasuke" thread, im gonna start breaking stuff.....on ppls head.

Jadugar
Wed, 01-04-2006, 07:58 PM
New thread

Assassin =Sasuke = gay

*I hear something breaking in the background*

Sapphire
Wed, 01-04-2006, 08:02 PM
LOL Ishida is nothing like Sasuke...

SamuraiX-
Wed, 01-04-2006, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by: Sapphire
LOL Ishida is nothing like Sasuke...

Have you even seen Ishida? Rofl.

The guy is a Sasuke wannabe. About the only difference from him is that he's a bit more corny than Sasuke, but funny-corny, so that's a good thing. ^_^

Actually, he also shows more of a comical side to his character, as opposed to Sasuke who is straight up serious all the time... 'cept in some of the early filler eps. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Sapphire
Wed, 01-04-2006, 08:19 PM
Hmm I've seen several episodes of Bleach....

The only similarities I see (other than what Jadugar mentioned) are the black hair, "vengful" attitude, and quietness.

If that's all it takes to be a Sasuke wanna be then there's billions of Sasuke wanna be's around the world..

Jadugar
Wed, 01-04-2006, 08:25 PM
What about the <u>fact</u> that Sasuke is gay?

Sapphire
Wed, 01-04-2006, 08:28 PM
That -fact- is still under debate.. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

KoKo37
Wed, 01-04-2006, 08:38 PM
nah, sasuke is pretty much gay, you can check this ytmnd flash (http://narutoexprience.ytmnd.com/) if you dont believe me.

Anyways, i never even noticed they had the same voice before, but you do make good points i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Phoenix20578
Wed, 01-04-2006, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by: KoKo37
nah, sasuke is pretty much gay, you can check this ytmnd flash (http://narutoexprience.ytmnd.com/) if you dont believe me.

ROFLMAO!!!!

ytmnd.com is KoKo's Bible i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

SamuraiX-
Wed, 01-04-2006, 09:05 PM
Hmm I've seen several episodes of Bleach....

The only similarities I see (other than what Jadugar mentioned) are the black hair, "vengful" attitude, and quietness.

If that's all it takes to be a Sasuke wanna be then there's billions of Sasuke wanna be's around the world..

Is that right? Well, I never knew billions of people around the word have the exact same voices, are both the last surviving members of their so called clan, and both have the potential to surpress their previous "so called" leaders.

Hmm... interesting. Could you elaborate more on your statement? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

el_boss
Wed, 01-04-2006, 09:32 PM
We also know for a fact that Sasuke has wet dreams about Itachi.

Carnage
Wed, 01-04-2006, 09:44 PM
Hell he deliberatly went to Orochimaru and we all know hes the reincarnation of Micheal Jackson.

@Koko: LMAO. I think I'm going to join the YMTD religion

Sapphire
Wed, 01-04-2006, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by: SamuraiX-

Is that right? Well, I never knew billions of people around the word have the exact same voices, are both the last surviving members of their so called clan, and both have the potential to surpress their previous "so called" leaders.

[/IMG]

Being the last of a clan, and having the ability to surpass previous "leaders" just isn't enough to randomly assume that a character is a clone or a wanna be of another character. Now, if Ishida's brother killed his clan, Inoue has unrequited love for him, and he betrays everyone for more power for revenge, THEN I would say he's a wanna be Sasuke. Two things that are highly common in good stories just aren't enough. You can't just pick three or four common characteristics and say it isn't a coincidence. Sasuke and Ishida are both idividual characters in their own right. Having the "exact" same voices is just an opinion, lol, unless Ishida and Sasuke have the same voice actors...

Deadfire
Wed, 01-04-2006, 11:33 PM

Originally posted by: SamuraiX-

[/IMG]

Being the last of a clan, and having the ability to surpass previous "leaders" just isn't enough to randomly assume that a character is a clone or a wanna be of another character. Now, if Ishida's brother killed his clan, Inoue has unrequited love for him, and he betrays everyone for more power for revenge, THEN I would say he's a wanna be Sasuke. Two things that are highly common in good stories just aren't enough. You can't just pick three or four common characteristics and say it isn't a coincidence. Sasuke and Ishida are both idividual characters in their own right. Having the "exact" same voices is just an opinion, lol, unless Ishida and Sasuke have the same voice actors...

When in your time on these Forums did you think that we are serious when we make threads like this...stop over-acting and explaining stuff and have fun with it....Or are we destroying the egos of these drawings to much for your liking?

Sapphire
Wed, 01-04-2006, 11:35 PM
I didn't want to explain it... =( Samurai asked me too.. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

KoKo37
Thu, 01-05-2006, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by: God#2

@Koko: LMAO. I think I'm going to join the YMTD religion
yes, lets all join the YTMND religion i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif. Anyways i found even More proof that hes gay!

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/8762/prettyprincessfanclubcardsasuk.jpg

even Google thinks hes gay o.O

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/4307/sasukeisgay1tc.png

Also~, this might be off topic, but i cant think of anything to say in this thread atm, and wanted to post those pics i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

SamuraiX-
Thu, 01-05-2006, 01:06 AM

Having the "exact" same voices is just an opinion, lol, unless Ishida and Sasuke have the same voice actors...

That's just the thing, THEY DO! LOL! XD

Anyways, ROFLMFAO at that google image from KoKo. XDXDXDXD

Sapphire
Thu, 01-05-2006, 01:52 AM
Nice one Koko.. haha that made me lol..

RedX1z
Thu, 01-05-2006, 01:57 AM
they are similar in many ways, but i'd rather have sasuke dead than ishida..

Turkish-S
Thu, 01-05-2006, 06:47 AM
naahh.. ishida is funny.. sometimes when he is around orihime. Sasuke is gay. ishida has its gay moments.

el_boss
Thu, 01-05-2006, 08:21 AM
Gayest moment in anime history is in a flashback where Naruto and Sasuke are holding hands and gazing into eachothers eyes. That scene seriously creeped me out a little. It was just wating for them to start up the fondeling.

Kraco
Thu, 01-05-2006, 08:35 AM
I don't remember such a scene at all. And thus I consider myself lucky...

Terracosmo
Thu, 01-05-2006, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by: Phoenix20578

Originally posted by: KoKo37

ROFLMAO!!!!

ytmnd.com is KoKo's Bible

That explains quite a bit about KoKo i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

DarthEnderX
Thu, 01-05-2006, 08:56 AM
He's talking about that scene right after their final attacks collided in their last fight. He has that scene as his desktop.

P.S. In a thread emphesising gay, Terracosmo just emerged victorious with his Raiden avatar and sig.

heero
Thu, 01-05-2006, 09:17 AM
ur right they are both gay.

masamuneehs
Thu, 01-05-2006, 12:16 PM
Same voice.
Both are in a once well-known family that is on the verge of extinction.
Both are socially awkward.
Both are portrayed as very vain, but then we get some sob story to sympathize with them later on.

Ishida makes me laugh, Sasuke never has.
Ishida seems to be attractted to girls, Sasuke not so much.
Ishida is long range, Sasuke's best move is a close quarters move.

Splash!
Thu, 01-05-2006, 01:09 PM
how about a major difference, sasuke has amazing eyesight while ishida quite obviously does not, he needs glasses!

Ero-Fan
Thu, 01-05-2006, 01:24 PM
Not if Sasuke becomes just like his brother later in life, he'll have shitty eyesight then too.

Master_Shikamaru
Fri, 01-06-2006, 03:45 AM
Here's a new position...
This thread is totally gay.

Who the fuck cares if ishida is simular to Sasuke? Yes, Ishida has black hair...along with about 99% of Asians. Yes, Ishida is quiet and arrogant....along with about 99% of Asian males. YES, Ishida is 'the last of his kind and has the potential to exceed his elders'....but so did Neji, and I don't see you making any lame-ass comparisons there. Infact, ZOMG!! Negi has black hair and an arrogant additude TOO!!!! HOLY FUCK!! STOP THE PRESS!!!
Morons...

Let's move on. What's different between Ishida and Sasuke, you ask? Ishida isn't all, "I'm better than you, so STFU!" You'll notice he goes out of his way to protect other people like lady big-tits. Infact, the only reason Ishida became strong was to protect other people. It wasn't revenge like Sasuke. Ishida also has this crazy thing called a personality. He sows, he does nerdy things like doing well on exams, playing with his glasses, carries around a medkit, and wears capes. When was the last time you saw Sasuke in a cape with glasses? Oh, what else?...Hmmm...Oh yeah, Ishida isn't some overpowered, lame-ass, twink character like Sasuke. The only time he went DBZ was against what's-his-face and it cost him all his powers (maybe forever?).

And lastly....Ishida isn't gay you fucktards. He loves lady big-tits. How many times has he stared at her and blushed? I can think of at least three times. And what makes you guys think Sasuke is gay? Cause he hasn't hit on Sakura? Have you seen any love relations for Choji, Neji, Kakashi, Kiba, Shino, or ANY of the other male characters other than Lee and Shikamaru? Did it ever occur to you that maybe he's not attracted to any of the characters right now, or maybe he's just not interested in boning the first living thing with two legs and a pussy: much unlike some of the retards frequenting these forums (I'm looking at you Jag).

Rwar...fear me.

KoKo37
Fri, 01-06-2006, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by: Master_Shikamaru
Have you seen any love relations for Choji, Neji, Kakashi, Kiba, Shino, or ANY of the other male characters other than Lee and Shikamaru?
yah that Lee, Shikamaru and Sasuke scene pretty much proved he was gay. But seriously you gotta calm down, theres no Bleach till Jan.10th or something and bleach fans just wanna have some fun till then probally, and none of us are actually taking this seriously.. ( sept for Sasuke part ) so its not really a big deal i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif. Although I suppose theres bound to be flames in these kinds of threads when everyone already said there jokes and stuff o.O

Carnage
Sun, 01-08-2006, 02:19 PM
Here's a new position...
This thread is totally gay.

Who the fuck cares if ishida is simular to Sasuke? Yes, Ishida has black hair...along with about 99% of Asians. Yes, Ishida is quiet and arrogant....along with about 99% of Asian males. YES, Ishida is 'the last of his kind and has the potential to exceed his elders'....but so did Neji, and I don't see you making any lame-ass comparisons there. Infact, ZOMG!! Negi has black hair and an arrogant additude TOO!!!! HOLY FUCK!! STOP THE PRESS!!!
Morons...

Let's move on. What's different between Ishida and Sasuke, you ask? Ishida isn't all, "I'm better than you, so STFU!" You'll notice he goes out of his way to protect other people like lady big-tits. Infact, the only reason Ishida became strong was to protect other people. It wasn't revenge like Sasuke. Ishida also has this crazy thing called a personality. He sows, he does nerdy things like doing well on exams, playing with his glasses, carries around a medkit, and wears capes. When was the last time you saw Sasuke in a cape with glasses? Oh, what else?...Hmmm...Oh yeah, Ishida isn't some overpowered, lame-ass, twink character like Sasuke. The only time he went DBZ was against what's-his-face and it cost him all his powers (maybe forever?).

And lastly....Ishida isn't gay you fucktards. He loves lady big-tits. How many times has he stared at her and blushed? I can think of at least three times. And what makes you guys think Sasuke is gay? Cause he hasn't hit on Sakura? Have you seen any love relations for Choji, Neji, Kakashi, Kiba, Shino, or ANY of the other male characters other than Lee and Shikamaru? Did it ever occur to you that maybe he's not attracted to any of the characters right now, or maybe he's just not interested in boning the first living thing with two legs and a pussy: much unlike some of the retards frequenting these forums (I'm looking at you Jag).

Rwar...fear me.

1.) You're taking this thread waaaaaaay too seriously.
2.) Yes, he should get a boning from Sakura
3.) Jadugar is the official best poster of the year because of the magnificent pictures he has shared with us. If hes a retard, we're all retards. What, you DONT like living things with two legs and a pussy/ females?

Edit: Sasuke is not overpowered. I can name atleast 6 times Sasuke has been owned.

Sapphire
Sun, 01-08-2006, 03:21 PM
What Master_Skikamaru said.. ^_^

el_boss
Sun, 01-08-2006, 03:28 PM
Did you like miss Ichidas whole introduction? "I'm better than you, so STFU!" was exactly what Ichida said to Ichigo, when he challenged him.

And the reason he got into the buisness was to avenge his grandfather.

Sasuke also does well on exams.

Jadugar
Sun, 01-08-2006, 07:56 PM
@ Master_Shikamaru :

What is the difference between and a moron and Master_Shikamaru.

There isnt any? They are both fucking stupid.

If you had any common sense then you would realize that threads in these forums are created for fun and stupid harmless jokes.

Who gives a fuck what do you think.

99% of the Asian have black hair, I havent put that in my original similarity comparison.

His name is NEJI not NEGI. Also his clan is still alive and kicking. He might have the potential to surpass his previous leaders but he is not the last of his clan. Neji has black hair but freaking <u>white eyes</u> unlike Ishida and Sasuke.

Ishida is exactly like Sasuke, read a bit more manga and you will find out that he will....................

How gay do you have to be? He takes two capes to SS incase one gets dirty. He can patch up dolls. He is nervous around girls.

You dont like this thread, dont post in it.
You have a problem with me posting this thread, report this to a moderator.

In other words you want to take a shit go somewhere else. Hide in that cave of yours and hibernate.

Rwar...fear me.

I dont even know how the fuck are you?

FrogKing
Sun, 01-08-2006, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by: Jadugar
Ishida is exactly like Sasuke, read a bit more manga and you will find out that he will....................
Manga prophet!
edit:

3.) Jadugar is the official best poster of the year...
Damn, I leave for about week and I lost the title for my pics i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif ...j/k I admit he is for his 'contributions' and for the Hottest Babes in One Piece thread (which I help from disappearing to the wayside with the occasional bump pic).

LobsterMagnet
Mon, 01-09-2006, 12:24 AM
I don't know about you guys but Ishida always reminded me more of Kabuto then Sasuke. Maybe it's just the constant obsession that both characters have with fiddling with there glasses but they seem to have more similarities with each other then sasuke and ishida.

Naruto and sasuske are rivials. Before you could kinda argue that Ishida was a rival of Ichigo but now they seem to have more of a mutual understanding. Honestly I like the way naruto dealt with the uchila clan much better then the description of the quincy tribe. They were interesting at first but now they seem more like an afterthought.

Carnage
Mon, 01-09-2006, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by: FrogKing

Manga prophet!
edit:

3.) Jadugar is the official best poster of the year...
Damn, I leave for about week and I lost the title for my pics ...j/k I admit he is for his 'contributions' and for the Hottest Babes in One Piece thread (which I help from disappearing to the wayside with the occasional bump pic).

Fine, fine, you can be #3 pster of the year, and of course Im #2i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ImitationSanen
Mon, 01-09-2006, 04:33 PM
That YTMND thing was hilarious. To be honest, he fact that ishida gets shy around girls (especially inoue taking off her shirt in that scene in Soul Society) is a natural responce to being around tons of sex magnets like the bleach girls. Its a nervous kind of Im way out of my league this cant be happening shy.

Then we have sasuke. This guy is a homosexual. He has a girl telling him on several occasions she will do ""Anything"" to have him. Maybe the naruto males just havent hit the pubery stage where they will hump anything with 2 legs a pussy and a heartbeat. However since most of the girls in Naruto have some assets I dont believe this to be true and I believe sasuke just likes it in the pooper. Then again maybe he is just so dedicated to revenge the thought of impaling Sakura just never crossed, his mind. Poor boy, lets all have a moment of silence and pity for the kid who turned down lolita sex, to fight big sweaty men.

UberSuperHACKER
Mon, 01-09-2006, 06:20 PM
That -fact- is still under debate..

Umm... he looks like a girl and he willing went to Orichimaru (one of the anime worlds most homoerrotic psychopaths) to do "anything to get power.... even let the devil himself have his soul".......so even if Sauske isn't gay as of yet... who knows what he will do for Orochmaru and that big nasty long ass tounge of his to get some power.

.....on a random note wouldn;t it be sweet if Naruto used a rasengan for something worthwhile for once (well twice including the first one he ever blasted off correctly).. and used it to Grind through Orochimarus tounge ... that would be sickining

Ihiida sews ......and I dont mean to mend things..... But he makes dresses for the bear....... Yeah Ichiada might not be gay but if he hung out with Orochimaru....

......I was gonna make a joke about a threesome but I puked in my mouth a bit while I was writting it ....so I had to erase it.

Yukimura
Mon, 01-09-2006, 09:38 PM
Sauske would probobly never be bothered to have any type of love interest so he can't really be considered gay. However, popular steryotypes seem to promote the fact that if your not constantly trying to get laid whenever you have the chance then your gay, while this isn't really the proper definition of gay there should be a quasi-derogotory name for people like this anyway, so we've temporarily lumped them in with the gay's, which isn't really fair because the real gays are out there trying to get laid just like everyone else. People like Sasuke should be lumped in with tools, because, he's a tool. Ishida on the other hand is not a tool anymore, he's just a pansy who can (could) fight.

On a lighter note, i've noticed a lot of comments about wanting to fuck two-legged, pussy toting creatures, wtf is wrong with you people, does no one appreciate the pleasure of a one- or no-legged lay, i mean come on. You can't always expect the girl who is willing to bang you will have two legs, but if she doesn't, would any decent sex craving male really pass up a good lay just because of a little thing like that? Who wouldn't bang the boobs off of Ikkaku? and she's only got one arm.

jing
Mon, 01-09-2006, 10:06 PM
LOL, this topic is pretty gay.

heero
Tue, 01-10-2006, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by: Yukimura
On a lighter note, i've noticed a lot of comments about wanting to fuck two-legged, pussy toting creatures, wtf is wrong with you people, does no one appreciate the pleasure of a one- or no-legged lay, i mean come on. You can't always expect the girl who is willing to bang you will have two legs, but if she doesn't, would any decent sex craving male really pass up a good lay just because of a little thing like that? Who wouldn't bang the boobs off of Ikkaku? and she's only got one arm.

someone's got an obsession for missing limbs o.O

Kraco
Tue, 01-10-2006, 10:51 AM
Sauske would probobly never be bothered to have any type of love interest so he can't really be considered gay. However, popular steryotypes seem to promote the fact that if your not constantly trying to get laid whenever you have the chance then your gay... People like Sasuke should be lumped in with tools, because, he's a tool. Ishida on the other hand is not a tool anymore, he's just a pansy who can (could) fight.

Well, if he doesn't start to have such interests after the time jump, then he should be called a fool, not a tool. He should start breeding as soon as possible to save his nearly extinct clan. In that respect it would be ironic if the only survivor of the clan really was a gay...

Jadugar
Tue, 01-10-2006, 08:54 PM
How old would Sasuke be after the time skip? I think he will hit that pubity age and those harmons will start to kick in, then we will see the full action.

Divinity
Tue, 01-10-2006, 09:00 PM
How old would Sasuke be after the time skip? I think he will hit that pubity age and those harmons will start to kick in, then we will see the full action.

Next time he sees Sakura he'll ask her to come with him to a private place.

Sapphire
Tue, 01-10-2006, 09:08 PM
Screw that. If Sasuke shows up in the series with Sakura, it better be because he's in the process of killing her, not hooking up.

DB_Hunter
Tue, 01-10-2006, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by: heero

someone's got an obsession for missing limbs o.O

Decapitation fetish...

Kraco
Wed, 01-11-2006, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by: Divinity
Next time he sees Sakura he'll ask her to come with him to a private place.

Won't he be a bad boy after the time skip? He will just use some sharingan trick to take any chick he wants.

ChibiYali
Wed, 01-11-2006, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by: LobsterMagnet
I don't know about you guys but Ishida always reminded me more of Kabuto then Sasuke. Maybe it's just the constant obsession that both characters have with fiddling with there glasses but they seem to have more similarities with each other then sasuke and ishida.

So.. Ishida is the offspring of kabuto and sasuke?
Hmm.. interesting..

Jadugar
Wed, 01-11-2006, 08:27 PM
I hear a lot to people saying Ishida isnt gay.

Well now (ep 63) he is making girls clothes for fun. Tell me that isnt gay.

darkmetal505
Wed, 01-11-2006, 08:34 PM
no because he likes rukia

Jadugar
Wed, 01-11-2006, 08:36 PM
So if you like a girl you will make her a dress, is that what you are telling me? I would say thats sweet but gay.

anphorus
Wed, 01-11-2006, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by: darkmetal505
no because he likes rukia
He obviously doesn't like Rukia, because when Inoue predicts that, with her women's intuition, it actually comes up on the screen saying "Totally Wrong!"

Also while I like Ishida because he's hilarious, Sasuke is just so emo it's painful. Plus he uses a bow, which is a severly underused weapon in anime. Therefore Ishida&gt;Sasuke.

They are pretty alike though, I'm not much good at telling the diference between Japanese VA's (I actually thought that Hitsugaya and naruto's voices were done by the same woman at one point...) I could tell right away. Most voice actors have different voices for different characters. For example Billy West did the voice of just about everyone on Futurama. However, Ishida and Sasuke's voices are exactly the same. Plus the whole "last of their clan" stuff.

Ero-Fan
Wed, 01-11-2006, 08:45 PM
Gotta go with Jag on this one; he's gay. Unless he left himself some sort of easy access...

6Zabuza9
Wed, 01-11-2006, 09:11 PM
what kind of man knows how to make dresses??? gay indeed