PDA

View Full Version : "what should naruto have learned over the past 3 years?" or Creat your own jutsu for naruto!!

oyabun
Tue, 01-03-2006, 10:56 PM
naruto havent showed us anything new yet.. i mean he trained with jiraiya.. i cant believe he only learned "THAT JUTSU" . he even learned rasengan in less than a month..
a ninja should have atleast 10 or more jutsus in his pocket.. i think naruto lacks techniques.
post your ideas here.. lets think of jutsus that are cool and usefull to naruto that he should have learned!

LobsterMagnet
Tue, 01-03-2006, 11:08 PM
Well logically you're probably correct, the fact that kishimoto hasn't showed anything new means one thing. Kishimoto hasn't thought of any new jutsus to give naruto. Good thing though is that kishimoto can have naruto pull something new and nifty right out of his ass since it would be easily justified. I just hope we actually see something aside from naruto starring down his opponents in his quasi enraged fox state just like we saw him do in the 30% itachi battle, the time he first meets sasori and diedara, and of course the current fight with orchimaro.

oyabun
Tue, 01-03-2006, 11:13 PM
yeah , that's one of the point why naruto for me is somehow boring.. i don't want the main character to be shoved off again like what happened wuth sai., and not just bringing the fox around, i kinda missing the old naruto days, what the hell is kishimoto doing?? naruto would be so much cooler if he can use justsu, im really expecting big form naruto in the next chapter, i hope we won't be dissapointed..

He should have learned to summon frogs now with no sweat.. specially the little red frog, im sure his big now!

darkmetal505
Tue, 01-03-2006, 11:13 PM
he doesnt need jutsu, he just needs to learn strategy

shinta|hikari
Tue, 01-03-2006, 11:15 PM
well, in terms of jutsu, he definitely should have learned a lot more than just one secret jutsu over three years training with jiraiya. He should at least know several new genjutsu and ninjutsu by now. but I think its because the creators are having a hard time with adding new jutsus without encroaching on the originality of the jutsus of the other characters. SO maybe, if its about new techniques, it might be best to just give naruto modified versions of his usual skills like kage bunshin and rasengan. It might even be more impressive if he actually made the modifications himself (with the help of jiraiya maybe, but it has to be his original). I mean, he is the hero, and not having his own original jutsu kinda sucks. Also something about him controlling the power of kyuubi and using jutsus that require unbelievable chakra (since only he has kyuubi) should at least be present. Anyway, here is my thoughts for new techs:

Eien no kage bunshin (eternal shadow clones) - kage bunshin but limited to 2 or 3, but doesnt disappear even when hit, until chakra of user runs out, cancelled, or user dies. (like perfect replicas, so unless using a special detection technique ie sharingan, indistinguishable)

Haretsu rasengan (burst rasengan)

oyabun
Tue, 01-03-2006, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by: darkmetal505

what?? a ninja NEEDS a jutsu, its what being a ninja is all about.

shinta|hikari
Tue, 01-03-2006, 11:37 PM
I agree. Its not just about strategy. True, he has been surviving all this time with just strategy, but that can only carry him through genin level battles. If he wants to fight better opponents ie akatsuki ALONE (take note, his new battles are all with teams who saved his ass each time), he needs a lot more jutsus, along with the strategy to use them. So, just for the fun of it, please post some new interesting jutsus he should have learned (it is the topic of the thread).

oyabun
Tue, 01-03-2006, 11:58 PM
wow, shinta only his 2 post.. post this much..i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

i think he should develop a jutsu involving the frogs.. tag team atk maybe?

Divinity
Wed, 01-04-2006, 12:11 AM
Jiraiya said, it took him and the 4th 3 years to master the Rasengan. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the reason Naruto mastered it so quick is because he used a kage bunshin to help him control the pressure and rotation of the sphere. At least that's how I see it and not because he is the hero of the show or whatever.

Putting that aside, Oro's POV of the ultimate ninja is one who masters all jutus, but Jiraiya's POV of a ninja is not how many jutsus one can use, but the will to never give up. This was said when Jiraiya and Oro were fighting.

So everyone has their own POV of a good ninja. But I do hope that Naruto has learned at least 1 or 2 new jutsus. I'm tired of seeing him say "TAJUU KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!" and then seeing 2019481029 of the clones die in a split second. His Rasengan is nice, but it would be nice if he had some jutsus that required hand seals or something.

Maybe he learned the fire jutsu that Jiraiya used with Gamabunta when they fought with Oro and his snake summon(forgot name.)

I agree with Naruto needing to use more strategy because most of the time he does his kage bunshins and then charges. Though he does has his moments where he catches his enemy offguard with his kage bunshins. (fight with kiba, neji, etc.)

oyabun
Wed, 01-04-2006, 12:13 AM
oh okay, so what jutsus have you come up with divinity?

Sapphire
Wed, 01-04-2006, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by: LobsterMagnet
Well logically you're probably correct, the fact that kishimoto hasn't showed anything new means one thing. Kishimoto hasn't thought of any new jutsus to give naruto. Good thing though is that kishimoto can have naruto pull something new and nifty right out of his ass since it would be easily justified.

Hah probably what Lobster said, though I'm enjoying the manga anyway.. Naruto was never completly action packed, Kishimoto takes time to develop the character and plot and stuff like that..

KoKo37
Wed, 01-04-2006, 04:26 AM
i believe you guys are forgetting something... what about when he said he invented a New Perverted Ninjutsu or something like that to Konohamaru, if only they actually showed it >.>. Anyways i agree he defently needs more jutsu, and *That Jutsu* better be a super forbidden jutsu that doesn't involve the kyuubi, shadow clones or rasengan -.-".

oh and welcome to the fourms shinta|hikari i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

shinta|hikari
Wed, 01-04-2006, 04:41 AM
well in the newest manga fights he does show some smart strategic fighting sometimes, and his use of kagebunshin has obviously improved, but even though Jiraiya believes that a ninja isnt about learning a ton of jutsus like orochimaru, he still went and mastered a ton of them anyway. Its just what it takes to survive being a ninja in naruto, especially if your a hot blooded, idealistic idiot with a demon fox a bunch of super powerful ninjas are after stuck inside of you, and aiming to save a friend turned evil and be a hokage on top of it all.

oh and welcome to the fourms shinta|hikari

thanks ('',x)

oyabun
Wed, 01-04-2006, 05:44 AM
okay guys, why not let us think of some jutsu ( originally created by you!) that could be usefull for naruto like
this one

Originally posted by: shinta|hikari

Eien no kage bunshin (eternal shadow clones) - kage bunshin but limited to 2 or 3, but doesnt disappear even when hit, until chakra of user runs out, cancelled, or user dies. (like perfect replicas, so unless using a special detection technique ie sharingan, indistinguishable)

Haretsu rasengan (burst rasengan)- rasengan only reverse. instead of concentrating chakra on the hand then attacking, after rasengan is formed, instantly reverse all the chakra currents of the rasengan creating a burst of chakra effect. An instantaneous attack that can be used for defence as an instant chakra shield or as an escape or diversion tactic when used on the ground creating shockwaves and debris.

let me think.. hmm

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 01-04-2006, 02:01 PM
I was thinking of one, an extension of Rasengan, and an upgrade, where he can control its movements without it being connected to his hand. Maybe concentrating and having his mind tell it where to go, causing mass destruction.

darkmetal505
Wed, 01-04-2006, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by: oyabin

Originally posted by: darkmetal505

what?? a ninja NEEDS a jutsu, its what being a ninja is all about.

hes has jutsu, he needs to know how to use them properly (to their full extent).

Edit: but if he had to learn something, it would be summoning other frogs.

oyabun
Wed, 01-04-2006, 07:59 PM
yah i know he has, but he still lacks some jutsu,,

and yes to be able to summon multiple frogs would help him a lot!i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Divinity
Wed, 01-04-2006, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
I was thinking of one, an extension of Rasengan, and an upgrade, where he can control its movements without it being connected to his hand. Maybe concentrating and having his mind tell it where to go, causing mass destruction.

What?! This isn't DBZ, there are no Yamcha moves. J/K =\

But ok... Jutsu ideas...

My only guess is.... He'd learn the same or similar jutsu's that Jiraiya and the 4th had. I'm pretty sure he won't learn water, sand, etc. jutsus. I'd be amazed as to how he did and it would just be lame. So most likely fire jutsus since Konoha is in the fire country or something like that and Jiraiya IS from Konoha.

Naruto will probably have come up with some more Kage Bunshin combos. 2 1/2 years have gone by so it's approximately 3 years since he learned the Rasengan so I hope he has gotten better at it and doesn't need a kage bunshin anymore.

anphorus
Wed, 01-04-2006, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by: shinta|hikari
Haretsu rasengan (burst rasengan) - rasengan only reverse. instead of concentrating chakra on the hand then attacking, after rasengan is formed, instantly reverse all the chakra currents of the rasengan creating a burst of chakra effect. An instantaneous attack that can be used for defence as an instant chakra shield or as an escape or diversion tactic when used on the ground creating shockwaves and debris.
Naruto already has the defensive part of this anyways, he can deflect attacks by shouting at them.

I'd like Naruto to learn more attacks that utilise his Kyuubi powers, Gaara relied almost entirely on his Shukaku, but he still had a lot of cool techniques.

Edit: Umm... I originaly had some other stuff here but my post didn't post right aparently, and now I can't remember it.

oyabun
Wed, 01-04-2006, 10:52 PM
i dont think fire element would be appropriate for naruto, sasuke uses fire jutsu so he should have learned different elements.. it would be cool if naruto learned that frog cage thing.. the one that jiraiya used to trap itachi and his buddy

shinta|hikari
Thu, 01-05-2006, 04:11 AM
well konoha also uses wood techiniques, so maybe a wood technique wood be appropriate for naruto because sasuke indeed already makes use of the fire element. It doesnt have to be completely a wood technique, maybe something that supports his other skills. ANother jutsu idea:

kawarimi no kage bunshin - basically a kage bunshin that upon being hit produces a crappy log giving the impression of kawarimi. Makes no sense? Well, it may be used as a confusion tactic, rendering the enemy unable to determine whether the guy he hit was a clone or the real one and just used kawarimi. NOt so useful? Well, maybe it can be used like how sasuke used kawarimi by attaching an explosive to the wood. Naruto can attach a long fuse explosive to some of his kawarimi no kage bunshins and let it serve as either a trap counter or suicide attack strategy.