PDA

View Full Version : how to put naruto episodes on dvd

Uzumaki Kakashi
Tue, 01-03-2006, 04:43 PM
hey, i need to put my japanese naruto episodes onto a dvd-r. I just dont know what to do. i hjave a dvd burner on my laptop and both NTI dvd- maker as well as Nero 6 ultra edition. The thing is i dont know how to make the dvd. the files are in avi format i dont know if i need to convert them into a special format. I keep seeing something about ISO but i dont know what that means. I dont know if i need to have it converted into that. I want to put my episodes in dvd because it holds way more (4.7 G, compared to 700 MB, which means i can put like 25 epsidoes on a dvd. much more effective and also i want to be able to play themon my dvd player. I dont know if xbox could read it. If anybody knows or can help me i would appreciate it.

You can start by posting in the correct section. Moved to Anime Support.

GotWoot Moderator

darkmetal505
Wed, 01-04-2006, 12:46 PM
well, if you have a DVD player compatible with divx you can burn it directly. Otherwise I think you are going to have to convert it.

Divinity
Thu, 01-05-2006, 08:40 AM
I think the correct format is .iso or something. And when you convert it, you can only fit like 3-4 episodes in a 4.7G DVD. You need a 8.4G or something like that to fit about 7-8 episodes.

Though I haven't tried to burn them on DVD myself, I think that's the right format or whatever.