PDA

View Full Version : Luffys Savior?

Paithan
Tue, 01-03-2006, 01:41 PM
In the town where the Strawhats is right before going into Grand Line. Luffy Gets caught by the Clown guy... Buggy was it? and is about to be decapitated. Right before he gets his head chopped off Buffy is hit by lightning which is caused by some unknown guy that tells Smoker that he's interested in The Strawhats...

Has that guys identity been revealed yet?

Deblas
Tue, 01-03-2006, 02:54 PM
Umm...yes, in the same episode. His name's Dragon. Though we don't know if it was him who did anything or just a big fluke.

Aeon
Wed, 01-04-2006, 12:44 AM
Since all of the Shichibukai seem to be named after animals I'm going with Dragon being one of them. It's a shame that he hasn't been seen since that ep, that seems to be a thing in One Piece cool characters disappear after a brief introduction.

Munsu
Wed, 01-04-2006, 07:04 AM
Not all Shichibukai are named after animals.

Aeon
Wed, 01-04-2006, 06:06 PM
You sure about that Bud? So far the one's that I remember were named after animals.

Hawkeye Mihawk
Doflamingo (This guy is cool)
Crocodile
Bartholemew Kuma

*Edit found another name*

Jenbei but his name means whale shark in Japanese according to where I got his name from.

Carnage
Wed, 01-04-2006, 06:48 PM
hmmmm..... I dont think he is a shinchibukai because i was on wikipedia once and my friend showed me an article on all the Shinchibukai. I didnt see Dragon, but i counted 7. So I doubt hes a shimchibukai.

el_boss
Wed, 01-04-2006, 06:58 PM
3 of the Shichibukai are unknown, since there is an open slot after Crocodile got killed.

Carnage
Wed, 01-04-2006, 09:51 PM
no, all but 1 are known. Don't forget Shanks and White Beard are shichibukai. So taht leaves crocodiles position. And Dragon didnt take that position because hewas already known before crocodile was defeated.

Aeon
Wed, 01-04-2006, 11:45 PM
White Beard and Shanks aren't part of the Shichibukai. Mihawk and Shanks seem to be old friends but I think that's his only connection to the group.

Stoopider
Thu, 01-05-2006, 10:04 AM
We still don't know who Dragon is, even in the manga he hasn't been mentioned since, just to keep your hopes down...

Jenbei - is the merman schibukai, apparently Arlong was under him before, but no picture of what he looks like, or that I know of.
Hawkeye Mihawk - Best swordsman in the world
Doflamingo (This guy is cool) - Looks like he got some psychic powers
Bartholemew Kuma - Big strong guy. Dunno what he does.

3 More unknown...

We don't know if White Beard or Shanks are Schibukai though. The anime or manga never states so. But I think their at war. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Black Beard is applying for a Schibukai spot to replace Crocodile. So maybe 2 more unknown, if he does get the spot.

Aeon
Thu, 01-05-2006, 08:01 PM
If White Beard and Shanks were Schibukai the world government would'nt have a problem with the two of them meeting. The reason I bring up the fact of them meeting is cause the world government just held a meeting where all of the Schibukai were invited so of course they would've met there. What ever Shanks wants to discuss with White Beard has the World Government worried. Also I think Black Beard wants the spot as a means of escaping White Beard.

Stoopider
Wed, 01-11-2006, 06:37 AM
Either that.. or there's some pirate meeting going on soon. Remember Luffy's brother gave Luffy a piece of paper. And also asked him to meet at the Pirate's summit at the end of the Grand Line. Or something in that manner. I'm quite curious about what that is.