PDA

View Full Version : My avatar is HOTTER than yours!

Terracosmo
Mon, 01-02-2006, 03:10 AM
Have you ever seen someone's avatar/signature and thought to yourself "Damn, that's some sexy stuff, but what is it?!". With this thread, this problem will be eliminated as everyone will get the opportunity to enter the spotlight and confess what you use to graphically represent your behind here on Gotwoot.

So basically, post what's in your avatar/signature.

I just changed to Raiden from Metal Gear Solid 2. HE IS UNDERRATED!!

Oh and I'm stickying this topic because I expect it to be visited frequently.
You are of course welcome to post again when you change your ava/sig.

Knives122
Mon, 01-02-2006, 03:14 AM
You're a NERD you know that? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Anywho, the sig/avy is Riku from Kingdom Hearts, he's pretty much the Sasuke of KHII b/c everyone wants to see him for some odd reason.

You're a NERD i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Mon, 01-02-2006, 03:18 AM
No, I'm a node!

Psyke
Mon, 01-02-2006, 03:23 AM
My current sig is from Burst Angels, other wise known as Bakuretsu Tenshi. Avatar is of course Itachi from Naruto. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

LaZie
Mon, 01-02-2006, 03:34 AM
Lulu is my wife and Mario is my silent chef.

RedX1z
Mon, 01-02-2006, 03:35 AM
raiden belongs in a boy band, not on the battlefield..

riku isn't like sasuke, we don't want him dead..

bakuretsu tenshi..never heard of it..

lulu isn't lulu without..i mean..nice sig!

nice sigs, everyone..except for the raiden one! just playing..or am i?i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Shuurai
Mon, 01-02-2006, 04:17 AM
Mine is from an anime called Hcaelb where this character named Byakuarse has to hunt down Badger's that threaten the human race.

ChiaCheese
Mon, 01-02-2006, 04:21 AM
anyone that's read thru the "post your pic" thread knows that it's me in my avatar. that alone should explain the hotness.

Kraco
Mon, 01-02-2006, 04:39 AM
Hmm... I have actually found a few really good series when I got interested in people's avatars, and checked the file names of the avatars to find helpful hints.

I honestly doubt my avatar is that interesting to anybody, but to make this post valid I suppose I can tell it's not even from any show; it's a detail from a postcard that once immediately caught my attention because of the idea and graphics, and I bought it with no intention of ever sending it to anybody.

PSJ
Mon, 01-02-2006, 08:42 AM
Okay so i changed my ava-sig combo just now so i thought it would be a good idea to post here.

First off the ava is actually me slightly modified in photoshop, looks good doesn't it?

Then we have the sig, well i don't really know what the render is from but it was named burst angel so i guess from that anime named bakuretsu tenshi or whatever, never watched that show. I just really liked the render when i found it.

el_boss
Mon, 01-02-2006, 08:45 AM
I agree that Raiden is really underrated. I don't get why almost everyone hates him.

My avatar is Viper from One piece for those who didn't know. I don't know why but I always like the all around mad guys.

PSJ
Mon, 01-02-2006, 09:08 AM
Viper, one piece? Never heard of a guy named viper, what can he do?

Uchiha Barles
Mon, 01-02-2006, 09:26 AM
My avatar is Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter. His name is mispelled on the image, but no one can see it for the most part.

el_boss
Mon, 01-02-2006, 09:28 AM
Viper is the badass leader of the Shadians. He doesn't have any super-human abilities, he's just plain hard.

LaZie
Mon, 01-02-2006, 09:42 AM
Isn't it Wiper? Oh well.........Nice sig PSJ, I like her umm.......assets i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

PSJ
Mon, 01-02-2006, 09:52 AM
As strange as is sounds, i didn't like the picture because of that, that was one of the reasons that it took me so long to do something with it, didn't really know if i wanted to use it or not.

Munsu
Mon, 01-02-2006, 10:45 AM
Avatar and Sig are from Project ARMS anime...

Character is Takatsuki Ryo and the background of the sig is Jabberwock

RedX1z
Mon, 01-02-2006, 10:49 AM
the character in my avatar and signature is from rockman zero, it's copy x.

Deadfire
Mon, 01-02-2006, 11:19 AM
Mine is From Bleach even if it doesn't look it. I got mine in the Gotwoot makeover contest

Board of Command
Mon, 01-02-2006, 12:22 PM
My avatar is the pedophilic teacher from Azumanga Daioh. Sig is self explanatory...

DB_Hunter
Mon, 01-02-2006, 12:40 PM
No explaination needed... I rule.

Phoenix20578
Mon, 01-02-2006, 12:45 PM
My avatar is a Phoenix (OMG, I bet no one saw that coming i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif) and my sig has Sora from Kingdom Hearts 2.

masamuneehs
Mon, 01-02-2006, 12:46 PM
Wow, Terra, I know your obsession with white haired pale pretty boys is deep... but Raiden?!? Talk about one of my LEAST favorite video game characters ever. TiskTisk.

Anyhow, my current (and probably most recognizable avatar) is a fanart of Naruto. However, as I've finally been catching up in Monster, it is soon going to be the very definition of cool: Detective Runge!

My sig was made by LaZykid (props Lazy!) because I suck at stuff like that. The guy in it is Krelian from Squaresoft's Xenogears, the unfortunate mother of the spawn that is the Xenosaga series... Anyhow, Krelian is the man, one of those villians that is really hard to read.
The quote underneath is from Renton's Grandfather in Eureka 7. I recently changed it from a promo for Mushishi.

Knives122
Mon, 01-02-2006, 01:18 PM
see I told you Terra was a NERD or Node as he puts it, and DB_H SS3 Goku is teh dumb i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

and we all know Riku is the escense of sexi, he is far better then your guys' second rate characters i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Board of Command
Mon, 01-02-2006, 01:23 PM
I never thought of Krelian as the bad guy of the story. Miang was the one controlling everything for 10000 years, but then again, Miang isn't exactly "evil". Damn, Xenogears is so good...

KitKat
Mon, 01-02-2006, 02:35 PM
Mine is Yorouichi from Bleach because she's awesome. Not only can she own most people in a fight, but she's also a cat. It doesn't get any cooler than that.

Aeon
Mon, 01-02-2006, 05:17 PM
My av is the most awesome person in Naruto *Neji*. And I put the show name on my sig in hopes that more people will start watching the best anime this current season Shakugan No Shana.

Deblas
Mon, 01-02-2006, 07:33 PM
Both my ava and sig are from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. A movie based on the most awesome game every made. The one in the sig is Cloud, and the one in my ava is Red XIII. If for some reason you didn't know this, the hurry up and play the game dammit!!!

LaZie
Mon, 01-02-2006, 08:37 PM
You are entitled to your own opinion, but I think Final Fantasy Tactics is the best game ever! For right now anyways. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

RedX1z
Mon, 01-02-2006, 08:43 PM
i concur! though, sometimes the game was a pain the ass..but when you get through it, it's rewarding, and my x would blast your red xii!i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

LaZie
Mon, 01-02-2006, 08:44 PM
My Ramza would armor break your X and he would be defenseless!

RedX1z
Mon, 01-02-2006, 08:46 PM
take your ancient weapons of death else where, your ramza wouldn't make a scratch on the helmet of copy x!i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Carnage
Mon, 01-02-2006, 08:53 PM
Nobody beats Kenpachi. NOBODY!

DB_Hunter
Mon, 01-02-2006, 10:10 PM
Can he blow up a planet?

Jadugar
Mon, 01-02-2006, 10:15 PM
Putting things together is much more harder than blowing things up.

If only he could reach his Bankai he would be able to blow up the whole universe (IMO).

Board of Command
Mon, 01-02-2006, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by: LaZyKiD
You are entitled to your own opinion, but I think Final Fantasy Tactics is the best game ever! For right now anyways.
Nothing compares to Xenogears. Nothing.

anphorus
Mon, 01-02-2006, 10:56 PM
I see your Xenogears and I raise you one Chrono Trigger! I'm sorry but Chrono Trigger is the greatest game ever made, and if you disagree, your just not thinking clearly.i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

My avatar is the awesome Ex-shinigami captain and 1st President of the Institue of Technology from Bleach: Urahara Kisuke.

My sig is Ichigo in hollow mode.

Phoenix20578
Mon, 01-02-2006, 10:58 PM
Sorry, but Kingdom Hearts pwn's Chrono Trigger, and nothing can yet equal the greatness of Xenogears.

DB_Hunter
Tue, 01-03-2006, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by: Jadugar
Putting things together is much more harder than blowing things up.

If only he could reach his Bankai he would be able to blow up the whole universe (IMO).

I get the feeling I need to watch Bleach before I carry on with this discussion.

LobsterMagnet
Tue, 01-03-2006, 01:14 AM
You all have various obscure characters from various video games and anime, I've got a frickin parrot! nuff said.

Assertn
Tue, 01-03-2006, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by: God#2

Ichigo beats kenpachi

Board of Command
Tue, 01-03-2006, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by: anphorus
I see your Xenogears and I raise you one Chrono Trigger! I'm sorry but Chrono Trigger is the greatest game ever made, and if you disagree, your just not thinking clearly.
You must have not played Xenogears, because I've played both games and I can tell you Xenogears is unmatched hands down. Gameplay is pretty even but Xenogears' storyline is unparalleled and has been for the past 7 years. The only people that rave about Chrono Trigger are the ones that haven't played Xenogears (or at least not fully).

Terracosmo
Tue, 01-03-2006, 04:45 AM
I've played Kingdom Hearts, Chrono Trigger & Xenogears more times than I can count, and Chrono Trigger reigns supreme. Beautiful game from the beginning to the end.

So you fail, BoC! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

The best game ever made is however Final Fantasy VI, so in fact you all fail.

Then again I fail too because you can't argue about personal opinion...

LaZie
Tue, 01-03-2006, 06:54 AM
I never finished FFVI, I just lost interest at the end where you make 2 parties and storm the place!

Turkish-S
Tue, 01-03-2006, 07:14 AM
my ava explain's itself. and my sig is from one of the best games ever made KOTOR 2

Terracosmo
Tue, 01-03-2006, 07:23 AM
Your avatar explains itself? So it is some kind of weird blue monk with a flag on him?

The flag actually kinda looks like it is his nose and mouth i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Knives122
Tue, 01-03-2006, 11:50 AM
It looks like a Sith ripoff imo, but it also looks like a guy who lost the lower half of his face.

DB_Hunter
Tue, 01-03-2006, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by: LobsterMagnet
You all have various obscure characters from various video games and anime, I've got a frickin parrot! nuff said.

It looks more like a duck lol.

2:25
Tue, 01-03-2006, 02:27 PM
My avatar is a small chunk of this:

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/6387/nekky3ua.gif

RedX1z
Tue, 01-03-2006, 02:28 PM
looks familiar..

Turkish-S
Tue, 01-03-2006, 02:31 PM
Your all wrong. it's a symbol of my great turkish pride.... duh...

masamuneehs
Tue, 01-03-2006, 02:42 PM
On Xenogears vs Chrono Trigger vs FFVI.

Chrono Trigger is the best game out of those 3. There I said it. It lacks the depth and storyline that the other two has, but I liked the gameplay in Chrono better than FFVI, also, some of the characters in Chrono really stuck with you, while some in FFVI just seemed to join and disappear into the background.

HOWEVER Xenogears would have been the best game out of all 3 of these IF they had finished the game before releasing it! Better story, equally cool gameplay (don't tell me the Gear aspect doesn't get props), better graphics, deeper characters. The only thing that brings Xenogears down was that it was released before being finished, thus making Disc 2 a real bummer. I don't think that game was even 80% complete...

And, um, as for signatures and avatars... Terra's Raiden kick is still uber gay. Turkish, I got the flag part, but what's up with the creepy dude wearing it like he's about to rob a railroad in the wild west?

Kraco
Tue, 01-03-2006, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
Turkish, I got the flag part, but what's up with the creepy dude wearing it like he's about to rob a railroad in the wild west?

Well, there are sand deserts in Turkey, I believe. Gotta cover your mouth and nose with something to avoid breathing sand in bad weather... Although I doubt that's very respectful use for the flag...

KitKat
Tue, 01-03-2006, 03:45 PM
Kraco, I always assumed your avatar was from Haibane Renmei.

Kraco
Tue, 01-03-2006, 04:11 PM
Heh. Yeah, it could have been. Though I have to say Raven is a pretty popular bird in anime. But I haven't watched Haibane Renmei for a long time. I took the DVDs with me for my Christmas trip out of town, but unfortunately I also took Cowboy Bebop DVDs, and didn't end up having time to rewatch Haibane Renmei after all. But I will one day and try to spot what scene exactly made you think so.

Assertn
Tue, 01-03-2006, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by: Turkish-S
Your all wrong. it's a symbol of my great turkish pride.... duh...

I always thought it was a zealot...or one of those wc3 undead harvester guys

Board of Command
Tue, 01-03-2006, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
HOWEVER Xenogears would have been the best game out of all 3 of these IF they had finished the game before releasing it! Better story, equally cool gameplay (don't tell me the Gear aspect doesn't get props), better graphics, deeper characters. The only thing that brings Xenogears down was that it was released before being finished, thus making Disc 2 a real bummer. I don't think that game was even 80% complete...

That's the whole controversy about Xenogears. Some people were really disappointed about disk 2 while others worship it religiously. To me...

DISK 2 WAS THE FUCKING SHIT!!!!!

LaZie
Tue, 01-03-2006, 07:35 PM
I liked Disc 2, it just got all confusing when they got to that wave existence stuff i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Deblas
Tue, 01-03-2006, 07:41 PM
Hehe, Guess I'm gonna have to go out and get Xenogears then. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Tue, 01-03-2006, 08:13 PM
@Kraco: In addition, "Kraco" sounds almost like "Kraka", which is swedish for raven. Coincidence? ;D

Assertn
Tue, 01-03-2006, 08:33 PM
and Kraka sounds almost like "Cracka"....
which is probably what you'd be if you lived in sweden =]

Carnage
Tue, 01-03-2006, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

Ichigo beats kenpachi

Only Reason kenpachi lost is cuz he had to scratch an itch on his ass. DUH. If it werent for that, Kenpachi wouldve owned.

@terra: you need your Yzak sig back. Go bleed some more.Im sure youll come to your senses.i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Deadfire
Tue, 01-03-2006, 10:53 PM
Just changed the Avatar and sig to the other one I got given

makes me always think about the first time I watched it

Board of Command
Wed, 01-04-2006, 12:22 AM
Am I the only one that didn't enjoy Samurai Champloo...?

RedX1z
Wed, 01-04-2006, 12:51 AM
the opening and ending sucked horribly, and yeah, the series sucked. there, is that what you wanted to hear?!

Board of Command
Wed, 01-04-2006, 02:34 AM
Well no, not exactly. I just wanted to know if I missed something while watching it, because <u>everyone</u> loves this series.

Kraco
Wed, 01-04-2006, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
@Kraco: In addition, "Kraco" sounds almost like "Kraka", which is swedish for raven. Coincidence? ;D

Hmm... A very nice coincidence, but, although I know I shouldn't disagree with a genuine Swede on Swedish language, but isn't kraka actually a crow?

el_boss
Wed, 01-04-2006, 06:14 AM
How the hell did you know that kraka actually is crow? You are right, but I'm very surprised. Well I guess because that ravens and crows (the actual birds) are so similar (at least here in sweden), it's not a really far stretch.

Raven = Korp
Crow = Kraka

@Assertn: The first a in kraka should actually have a dot above, but since those charachters aren't avalible on gotwoot alot of swedish words get messed up. Kraka is pronounced more like Krouhka.

Edit: Ok, I just saw in the intro thread that you are from finland so that explains my first question.

Terracosmo
Wed, 01-04-2006, 06:41 AM
Goddamnit, seems like I always mix those 2 birds up. I can't even tell them apart in swedish. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Masamune
Wed, 01-04-2006, 06:47 AM
My avatar is.... THE BOX EATER!!shift1!one!eleven

and got no sig cause I cant make them

Carnage
Wed, 01-04-2006, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by: UltxDarkRedX1
the opening and ending sucked horribly, and yeah, the series sucked. there, is that what you wanted to hear?!

How could you hate Samurai Champloo? How? Just How? Mugen is SuperBadass for godssake!

Jadugar
Wed, 01-04-2006, 07:12 PM
I hear someone is badmouthing Samurai Champloo.

Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
Am I the only one that didn't enjoy Samurai Champloo...?

No, there are plenty of idiots with bad taste in anime.

PSJ
Wed, 01-04-2006, 07:44 PM
changed my freakin sig again, i liked my newest work so much that i couldn't resist on using it.

Been re-reading my DBZ books. The series really sucks story wise but damn entertaining somehow.

ChaosK
Wed, 01-04-2006, 08:29 PM
my ava is gin's greatest compassionate moment in the anime.

my sigs are
1. KH2 sora final-thanks to lazykid
2. KH2 sora brave-thanks to phoenix

isso
Thu, 01-05-2006, 05:11 AM
Mine is hot!

RedX1z
Thu, 01-05-2006, 06:27 PM
yet, so true..

Carnage
Sun, 01-08-2006, 02:06 PM
So far I say either Pheonix or PSJ have the best sigs right now.

nests
Mon, 01-09-2006, 11:38 PM
If you dont know who the person in my avatar is than you dont deserve to be on this forum. As for my signature if you watch Naruto than you should know, and I'm only waiting for Naruto to get back to the original story line so I can upgrade it to a cooler one.
From now on all my avatars and signatures are goin to be related to Akatsuki

Psyke
Tue, 01-10-2006, 06:07 AM
I guess most older anime lovers will know where my current sig comes from. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Oldie but goodie.

Knives122
Tue, 01-10-2006, 08:40 AM
I don't like that Totoro movie.

nests
Tue, 01-10-2006, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by: Knives122
I don't like that Totoro movie.

Freak!

NM
Tue, 01-10-2006, 04:55 PM
Avatar is Sousuke from the FMP series (this one came from Fumoffu, the best anime ever). Sig should be obvious, its Sasuke. I made this one a long time ago, one of my best sigs imo.

basey44
Wed, 01-11-2006, 02:00 AM
you all know mines the best i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif, johnny the homicidal maniac

Knives122
Wed, 01-11-2006, 10:13 AM
who are you again? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

basey44
Wed, 01-11-2006, 11:06 AM
lol ye i been gone for ages, would you believe that my compy broke just before xmas and the shop was closed up until this week

el_boss
Fri, 01-13-2006, 04:02 PM
Changed my avatar since everyone tought I was pissed off all the time.

Most people should know who my new avatar is. For those who don't it's Kaio-sama from Dragonball Z. He is a master at martial arts and self-proclamied king of "saikou" jokes. It's impossible to explain the awesomeness that is Kaio-sama in mere text, you have to see him in action to comprehend it.

Teh XYZ
Fri, 01-13-2006, 05:11 PM
my avatar is...
my sig is the awsome hitsuyaga!

FrogKing
Fri, 01-13-2006, 07:56 PM
@el_boss: Damn, I just watched the episode where Wiper was introduced and was like, "ooooooh, that's who was on your sig." He seems like an okay character (at least one with plenty of angst). Too bad I never watched DBZ, but your new guy looks...well...a'ight I guess.

Kraco
Fri, 01-13-2006, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by: el_boss

I thought, for sure!

FrogKing
Fri, 01-13-2006, 08:02 PM
^Well, Wiper does always seem pissed in One Piece...lol! I hope that your new avatar will promote peace and happiness...haha, yeah right!

Carnage
Sat, 01-14-2006, 05:59 PM

Most people should know who my new avatar is. For those who don't it's Kaio-sama from Dragonball Z. He is a master at martial arts and self-proclamied king of "saikou" jokes. It's impossible to explain the awesomeness that is Kaio-sama in mere text, you have to see him in action to comprehend it.

Put wiper back on there. He looks badass.

el_boss
Sat, 01-14-2006, 07:39 PM
I'll use Wiper when I'm actually mad from now on i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif
It just makes me happy when I see Kaio, so I'm gonna stick with him for a while and hope to spread the love a little.

PSJ
Sat, 01-14-2006, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by: FrogKing
@el_boss: Damn, I just watched the episode where Wiper was introduced and was like, "ooooooh, that's who was on your sig." He seems like an okay character (at least one with plenty of angst). Too bad I never watched DBZ, but your new guy looks...well...a'ight I guess.

Seriously? You haven't seen DBZ? Get to it, well you could read the manga instead. It is a good manga in my opinion very entertaining.

Kovash
Sun, 01-15-2006, 01:07 AM
I was browsing some Fan-art of Tales of Symphonia and for some reason fell inlove with the way they draw that abstract looking wing - thus I made my own and *poof* new Avatar.

Mr Squiggles
Tue, 01-17-2006, 01:05 AM
EDIT: Now I am Diablo, lord of terror! fear me!

As for the message in the sig, I just watched one of the old school ninja turtle movies and It cracked me up when I heard it...

SamuraiX-
Wed, 01-18-2006, 01:17 AM
My banner + avatar are from my favorite Anime, Rurouni Kenshin OVA. A must-see series for any fan of the samurai action/romance genre. i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

Terracosmo
Fri, 01-20-2006, 05:02 PM
Now I'm A.B.A from Guilty Gear Isuka - the newest character introduced to the franchise.

&lt;3

Carnage
Fri, 01-20-2006, 06:45 PM
Now I'm A.B.A from Guilty Gear Isuka - the newest character introduced to the franchise.

&lt;3

It just keeps gettting worse and worse. You should go back to Yzak.

Terracosmo
Fri, 01-20-2006, 07:53 PM

&lt;3

It just keeps gettting worse and worse.

I'd take that more seriously if your avatar didn't depict a dancing homosexual transvestite i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

anime892
Fri, 01-20-2006, 08:01 PM
Hey, Mr.2 is the man. He is adored all around the world!

Carnage
Fri, 01-20-2006, 08:04 PM
I'd take that more seriously if your avatar didn't depict a dancing homosexual transvestite

isnt that you? Lolzi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

RedX1z
Fri, 01-20-2006, 08:09 PM
now, if terra only had a crazy sig to go with that..i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Fri, 01-20-2006, 08:18 PM
@God #2:

No, no! Definitely no! I can't dance.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 01-20-2006, 08:23 PM
lets see...
my avatar is kon (i think that's it's name) from 'this ugly and beutiful world', as far as i recall, he was sort of a death machine planned to destory earth.
next, my sig. it's plain houshimaru, the cutest homicidial being ever to live, and next to him is the squidy dragon that he once fought.

also, I fuckin' hate the army.

Hakeem_21
Sat, 01-21-2006, 01:28 PM
The guy in my av some of you might know. Its Takamura from Hajime No Ippo,the funnies guy in anime and manga.

masamuneehs
Sat, 01-21-2006, 01:44 PM
new avatar!

The cover of the Division Bell album, from my absolutle favorite band of all time, Pink Floyd.

XanBcoo
Sun, 01-22-2006, 09:22 PM
My avatar used to be the default one called "telephone". I had it for so long that when I changed to what I have now I wanted to keep with the phone theme. This is my cell phone in real life. I like it.

My sig refers to Naruto's gay-ass fucking purple Rasengan in episode 134 that should have been RED. The other thing is some text-art I stole from a friend 'cause I like Zabimaru's Shikai.

Racso
Sun, 01-22-2006, 10:10 PM
My new image!!!! what do you think about it???

Carnage
Sun, 01-22-2006, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by: XanBcoo
My avatar used to be the default one called "telephone". I had it for so long that when I changed to what I have now I wanted to keep with the phone theme. This is my cell phone in real life. I like it.

My sig refers to Naruto's gay-ass fucking purple Rasengan in episode 134 that should have been RED. The other thing is some text-art I stole from a friend 'cause I like Zabimaru's Shikai.

@Rasco:HHmmmmm, are you goth?

Racso
Sun, 01-22-2006, 10:36 PM
just a little Bit &gt;i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif i made this sig with something cool o found!!! nothing more. i guess

el_boss
Mon, 01-23-2006, 03:56 PM
New avatar and sig, since I have found the best anime of all time, Azumanga Daioh.

Avatar is the wierd cat, and the sig is obviously the girls from the show.

XanBcoo
Mon, 01-23-2006, 04:02 PM
New avatar and sig, since I have found the best anime of all time, Azumanga Daioh.

Good for you. Now go read Yotsubato (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=33&amp;threadid=16939&amp;highlight_ key=y&amp;keyword1=yotsubato).

LaZie
Fri, 01-27-2006, 05:43 PM
Sig is Kairi from KH2! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

masamuneehs
Fri, 01-27-2006, 08:05 PM
new avatar. well, actually it is the an old avatar that I had awhile back. Guess I just like switching it up. This one should be on for awhile though.

If you don't know what it is from you deserve to be beaten to death with a pink colored pencil. My favorite manga (and the anime, for what it was, was pretty good also) of all time.

oh, and the new sig is Delita Hyral from Final Fantasy Tactics, the best strategy RPG for the Playstation, possibly one of the best storylines in any videogame. It's a fanart I found on some Japanese website.

The quote "Don't blame me. Blame yourself or God." is one of Delita's many good quotes.

The other two quotes are not Delita's, but I always thought they had a big impact on his character.
"Animals have no God!" is Algus Sandalfi.
"How are we any different? Birth? Status?" is from an unnamed character who only appears in one scene, very early on in Act I. I think he was simply called "Fencer".

EDIT: Obviously el_boss made the sig!
And the quote below it actually comes from Eureka Seven. It's from Renton's grandather, episode 2. I love that quote.

LaZie
Fri, 01-27-2006, 09:36 PM
I thought Wiegraf's sister Miluda said that.........maybe i'm wrong i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

masamuneehs
Sat, 01-28-2006, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by: LaZyKiD
I thought Wiegraf's sister Miluda said that.........maybe i'm wrong

nope.
Gamefaqs' archived script:
Fencer: We're...not...thieves.

Algus: What did you say!?

Fencer: ...Nobles never change. You think we aren't human. We risk our lives in the War for this country...... But you
dumped us afterward. How are we different? Birth? Status? What the hell's rank?

Miluda's quote comes in the same exchange (Thieves' Fort Battle) where Algus says the quote I have in the sig, but her words are different:
Miluda: Who do you think you are!? We're not animals! We're human, just like you! There's no difference among us other than our families! You ever been hungry? With only soup to eat for months? Why do we have to suffer because you nobles deprive us our right to live!

Carnage
Sat, 01-28-2006, 02:45 PM
I think everybody should go back to their old sigs. All of these new ones just arent as good.

xDarkMaster
Sun, 01-29-2006, 01:00 PM
My avy and sig are Hitsugaya Toushirou from Bleach!

rockmanj
Mon, 01-30-2006, 12:39 AM
my avatar is a drawing of anko that i did (my fav. naruto char, btw)

samsonlonghair
Wed, 02-01-2006, 04:10 AM
I'm a big fan of Tim Burton movies. My sig is three characters from different Tim Burton Movies: Edward Scissorhands, Jack Skellington, and the headless horseman. My Avatar is just Jack.

FrogKing
Wed, 02-01-2006, 06:17 PM
&lt;----The one, the only Juraquille 'Hawkeyes' Mihawk!

Carnage
Thu, 02-02-2006, 03:47 PM

Oh god, he is so badass *swoons*

Jadugar
Thu, 02-02-2006, 04:12 PM

What you couldnt find a better picture of him.

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/4842/mihawk021wf.jpg

FrogKing
Thu, 02-02-2006, 04:34 PM
What you couldnt find a better picture of him.

Lol, not one that would fit in the tiny ass avatar window that we have! i/expressions/beer.gif

el_boss
Thu, 02-02-2006, 05:51 PM
Lol, not one that would fit in the tiny ass avatar window that we have!
You know you can take a big pic and resize it in photoshop. But don't worry I already went trough the trouble for you.i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

You can use this one if you want.
http://hem.bredband.net/ashkan_h/mihawk.gif

FrogKing
Thu, 02-02-2006, 06:25 PM
^Lol, it looks pretty similar to mine already. My response was a nice way of telling Jad that I didn't want to use his (did you look at it btw?). Thanks boss.

edit: Now I have a 'new' Hawkeyes up, woot!i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Jadugar
Thu, 02-02-2006, 06:48 PM
@ FrogKing : I can find you a better one only if you want to change it.

@ el_boss: You certainly shouldnt be posting in "My avatar is HOTTER than yours!" with that vatar of yours. I liked the viper one better. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

FrogKing
Thu, 02-02-2006, 06:50 PM
I am up for a better one of Hawkeyes (as long as it isn't a spoiler...I hate when people put spoilers in sigs and/or avatars). Let me know what you find and thanks!

KitKat
Thu, 02-02-2006, 06:51 PM
Haha, FrogKing, whatever did you have against that dashing semi-clothed icon of manliness? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

el_boss
Thu, 02-02-2006, 07:13 PM
@ el_boss: You certainly shouldnt be posting in "My avatar is HOTTER than yours!" with that vatar of yours. I liked the viper one better. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
Huh? I just posted to help FrogKing out, so he wouldn't need to take your verbal abuse anymore.i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif And we all know that all your avatar are belong to mine.

Jadugar
Thu, 02-02-2006, 08:19 PM
@ FrogKing : Here you go.

00 (http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mihawk3jm.jpg)

01 (http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/4020/mihawk015qj.jpg)

02 (http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/227/mihawk024sz.jpg)

03 (http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/7579/mihawk039zm.jpg)

04 (http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/9096/mihawk044la.jpg)

05 (http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/363/mihawk052ly.jpg)

06 (http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/2397/mihawk067mr.jpg)

07 (http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/5136/mihawk077gv.jpg)

08 (http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/788/mihawk083by.jpg)

09 (http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/6836/mihawk090dt.jpg)

@ el_boss : Your avatar is the best. I admit my defeat. You might wanna give a hand to FrogKing with these pictures.

Carnage
Thu, 02-02-2006, 09:02 PM
Choose either 1,4, or 5.

@El_boss: I think you should have stuck with the viper.

Jadugar
Thu, 02-02-2006, 09:19 PM
My favorites are 9 and 5.

9. Now this one will make one mean looking avatar.

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/6836/mihawk090dt.jpg

FrogKing
Fri, 02-03-2006, 01:39 AM
Noice Jad! I am either going with 5 or 9. I'll resize them when I get to work tomorrow and see which looks better when they are teeny, tiny little .gifs.

el_boss
Fri, 02-03-2006, 08:26 AM
@El_boss: I think you should have stuck with the viper.
It's all part of my plan. You know like when they changed the recipe of coca-cola and everyone was like, "what the fuck is this shit, bring back the real thing". Maybe that didn't happen, but you get the idea.i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Knives122
Fri, 02-03-2006, 10:38 AM
Oh el_boss, when will you learn that your little mountain cat thing cannot compare with the awesome coolness that is Riku.

You might as well give up now.

el_boss
Fri, 02-03-2006, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by: Knives122
Oh el_boss, when will you learn that your little mountain cat thing cannot compare with the awesome coolness that is Riku.

You might as well give up now.
Never! I live in an utopian place called denial-land where these earthly matters do not bother me.

For FrogKing:
http://hem.bredband.net/ashkan_h/mihawk_2.gif http://hem.bredband.net/ashkan_h/mihawk_3.gif http://hem.bredband.net/ashkan_h/mihawk_4.gif

Terracosmo
Fri, 02-03-2006, 11:44 AM
I'll have to agree that Chiyo's amazing father easily owns Riku.

Knives122
Fri, 02-03-2006, 12:13 PM
quiet you.

we all know you can't compete with the holy cool of Riku and don't forget his weapon (the coolest thing ever conceived)

FrogKing
Fri, 02-03-2006, 12:34 PM
@el_boss: Thanks for the gifs. I am going with your first one (number 09)! Also, bring back Wiper!
&lt;---------NOW THAT'S AN AVATAR! (thnks again Jad for the pics...beefed up my status)

edit: What about a wanted poster?
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/Y0jimb0/77386.jpg
Here it is in it's tiny glory:
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/Y0jimb0/77386copy.gif

el_boss
Fri, 02-03-2006, 02:04 PM
I couldn't take the pressure anymorei/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif So here's Wiper, at least until I impulse-change my avatar again.

Kraco
Fri, 02-03-2006, 02:09 PM
That's much better. Good old permanently pissed off el_boss is back.

FrogKing
Fri, 02-03-2006, 03:06 PM
^^ YEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAW Wiper is back!

edit: and pissed off too (nice fire!).

Jadugar
Fri, 02-03-2006, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by: Kraco
That's much better. Good old permanently pissed off el_boss is back.

See, everybody knows the old pissed off Viper. He is very popular.

Knives122
Sat, 02-04-2006, 01:15 AM
decided to change my avater

it went from depressed Riku to Badass Riku

bow before it's Rikuness

Deadfire
Sat, 02-04-2006, 01:21 AM
Changed Sig and avatar...because...well I felt like it thats why

bagandscalpel
Sat, 02-04-2006, 04:59 AM
Given up the pixelated awesomeness of my old chibi-Faust AV in favor for one of his demonic daisies...

It looks so happy!

el_boss
Sat, 02-04-2006, 10:15 AM
Wiper finally busted an artery and went SSJ.

Knives122
Sat, 02-04-2006, 10:45 AM
something is wrong with you E_B i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

XanBcoo
Sat, 02-04-2006, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by: bagandscalpel
Given up the pixelated awesomeness of my old chibi-Faust AV in favor for one of his demonic daisies...

It looks so happy!

LOL that's great. I've never actually noticed his flower's had faces.

RedX1z
Sun, 02-05-2006, 05:37 PM
yet, creepy at the same time..

anphorus
Mon, 02-06-2006, 12:11 PM
My avatar is the awesome Gai-sensei! The Leaf's Beautiful Beast!

rockmanj
Tue, 02-07-2006, 10:19 AM
my sig is pretty self explanatory...but i thought she was cooler b4 she started hanging out with shinn

ChaosK
Tue, 02-07-2006, 10:12 PM
change it to her getting ass raped by athurn.

Knives122
Tue, 02-07-2006, 10:19 PM
change yours to a avy with more "clarity" in it

rockmanj
Wed, 02-08-2006, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
change it to her getting ass raped by athurn.

if there were a sig like that, id totally have it...actually' i wish i had a different one of luna..oh well

Terracosmo
Sun, 02-19-2006, 10:46 PM
Man, I keep thinking that xDarkMaster's sig depicts female boobs and not muscular mantits. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

DB_Hunter
Sun, 02-19-2006, 11:21 PM
Someone fix the avatar probs the forum is having........ PLEASE!!!!

Knives122
Sun, 02-19-2006, 11:54 PM
that's what you get for changing your DBZ avatar/sig combo.

but even that couldn't beat my Riku madness.

Dug88
Mon, 02-20-2006, 01:52 AM
My ava's the logo for the band Death by Stereo.

Nai
Mon, 02-20-2006, 07:50 PM
The amazingly gorgeous ( yes, even more than gorgeous than Soma and Joachim! ) Isaac from Castlevania: Curse of Darkness.

xDarkMaster
Mon, 02-20-2006, 07:58 PM
Man, I keep thinking that xDarkMaster's sig depicts female boobs and not muscular mantits.

Who? ME? Man looks like it's time to change my sig then. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

RedX1z
Tue, 02-21-2006, 09:56 PM
new sig and avatar is from final fantasy tactics advance, llednar twem! both made by the one and only xdarkmaster.

Deadfire
Tue, 02-21-2006, 10:39 PM
It's a Dark Knight I found a render of. I don't know where it's from but I don't really care as she looks cool

complich8
Wed, 02-22-2006, 07:55 AM
I'm not for consumption ... how sexy is that?

UChessmaster
Wed, 02-22-2006, 09:15 PM
Mine, is the Ahou Bird... with some extra things, he smokes and he`s pissed (look at the eyebrow)

Board of Command
Wed, 02-22-2006, 09:39 PM
Sig is of Brandon Heat (Grave) from Gungrave, if it's too hard to recognize i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

masamuneehs
Thu, 02-23-2006, 12:47 PM
New avatar to compliment the Mushishi sig I made. This is the 'Kouda' or 'Rainbow Serpent' (rough translation) mushi.

...but once I get my Berserk sig editted (go to the fanart section and tell me what I can improve!) Gatsu and the Berserk avatar will be back (or maybe a different, even better Berserk avatar...)

Terracosmo
Sun, 02-26-2006, 03:14 AM
And now it's Nagamasa Azai from Samurai Warriors 1 &amp; 2, thought it was fitting to use him since I'm about to get #2 and he's finally playable i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

The sig is just some emo stuff that I made up which fits his character i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Carnage
Sun, 02-26-2006, 11:42 AM
Well, its an improvement. Never really liked the girl who kept on bleeding, seemed too goth. But still, you should put 'ol Yzak back up. If I make another sig, should I make one of:

1.) Zaraki Kenpachi
2.) Kurousaki Ichigo
3.) Aburai Renji
4.) Aizen *Im leaning toward this one*

xDarkMaster
Sun, 02-26-2006, 04:14 PM
OK, after much consideration, and Terra's comment, I have decided to change my sig and avy.

Now it is Gaara from Naruto. If any one has any complaints about this one, speak now. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Mon, 02-27-2006, 08:44 AM
Well, its an improvement. Never really liked the girl who kept on bleeding, seemed too goth. But still, you should put 'ol Yzak back up.

A.B.A was not goth! she was an unfinished robot-thingy built by a scientist with weird fetishes i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Yzak will be back one day. Perhaps if there will be a third Seed part.

ST_11
Mon, 02-27-2006, 04:15 PM
I never seen my avatar. I womder what it is....

masamuneehs
Mon, 02-27-2006, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by: ST_11
I never seen my avatar. I womder what it is....

lets hope it looks better than your oversized sig.
Not only is it too long, but its ugly as sin.
Max is 400x100 pixels for a sig. You can upload an avatar image from your computer (i find .gif files work, while others sometimes don't) but the avatar can't be bigger than 60x60 pixels.

rockmanj
Mon, 03-06-2006, 11:40 PM
another anko avatar, but this time...she's PISSED!!! ROWR!!!

Kezren
Tue, 03-07-2006, 06:36 AM
My avatar is some odd eye that seemed the better of the google results. My avatar is Ichigo.

Tekkaman Vigorot
Fri, 03-10-2006, 10:53 PM
The two mecha looking things in my sig are Shinya (black mecha to the left) and Takaya (white mecha to the right) Tekkaman Evil and Tekkaman Blade respectively.

They are part of the Aiba family, a family dedicated to space travel. On one of their missions they come into collision with a strange force that change their lives forever. Taken over by the Radam (evil alien dudes, bad stuff.) The family is transformed into super powerful Generals for the Radam to conquer planets, all except one whom escapes total assimulation, Takaya. Now, able to transform into a super being called "Tekkaman Blade", he must defend the earth from utter destruction from the Radam, from both foreign creatures, and his beloved family turned evil. He can rip through the waves like a hot knife through butter but his powers are not without fault. Although he has immense power, he is many ways weaker than his kin, and while the others can practicaly live in their transformed status, he cannot without risking turning into a berserking monster.

Very cliche nowadays, but I'm sure it was genious in the age the anime was made. ^.^ Even compared to things now, it's not really that conventional, lotsa angsty-earth-is-screwed mentality. But...if I say more, it will spoilage. XD (For anyone that cares, I'll play it safe for now)

rockmanj
Fri, 03-10-2006, 11:23 PM
Oh yea, and my new sig is of luna...but im not sure what it is she is doing with her mouth

Carnage
Fri, 03-10-2006, 11:36 PM
Which one should I use?:

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/636/untitled17td.jpg

or

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/7585/aizenmodification5et.jpg

Or should I just make one without Aizen because the grey and white doesnt looke to good?

FrogKing
Sat, 03-11-2006, 02:18 AM
If you are gonna go with one, it should be the first.

Terracosmo
Sat, 03-11-2006, 06:51 AM
So yeah I'm back to Yzak, no use trying to fight it I guess :P

suckitdry
Sat, 03-11-2006, 08:05 AM
You look good in dress you look better on me floor

I rule you bitch!

xDarkMaster
Sat, 03-11-2006, 09:46 AM
Sanji from OP

complich8
Sat, 03-11-2006, 02:19 PM
RUNNING FROM FIRE!!!

My avatar is actually a picture I took of a sign on the fire exit doors on the front of a Super Walmart. I thought the guy's pose was hilarious. I still do.

The best part is that it and my sig sorta match the theme here :p

darkmetal505
Sat, 03-11-2006, 02:37 PM
the bleach skull....oooo

Deblas
Sat, 03-11-2006, 05:29 PM
Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece. He Ownz j00!

kooshi
Sat, 03-11-2006, 06:56 PM
Genma Saotome in panda form from Ranma 1/2

Mr Squiggles
Tue, 03-14-2006, 04:01 PM
Well, I have Cowboy Bebop's Ed, or should I say: "Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky 4th"

Oh, and I love the Genma av kooshi, he rules.

el_boss
Wed, 03-15-2006, 03:42 PM
The guy from the cover of Tool's album Lateralus.

Terracosmo
Sun, 03-19-2006, 04:13 PM
I've had a Yashamaru avatar for a while but now I have a matching sig too thanks to PSJ. :D

Edort4
Sun, 03-19-2006, 05:39 PM
I just put this avatar to fill the blank space. I wanted to put an avatar of alucard but it was too big and I'm too lazy to resize it, so I just ended with this one because it fits.

IFHTT
Sun, 03-19-2006, 06:17 PM
I just put this avatar to fill the blank space.

Mine is pretty much based on the same premise, except add in the fact that for some reason unbeknownst to me I have a knack of sorts for using screen caps of anime characters at their worst...:rolleyes:

XanBcoo
Tue, 03-21-2006, 04:44 PM
Thought it was time for a change due to the new forum layout.

And yes, this counts as a change for me. The phone is now open!

Phoenix20578
Tue, 03-21-2006, 06:44 PM
ZOMG!! That is much beeter than the old phone avy :)

bagandscalpel
Wed, 03-22-2006, 05:13 AM
Faust/Baldhead's full glory unhindered by paper or plastic is too dead seeeeeeexy.

Carnage
Wed, 03-22-2006, 04:36 PM
I did Ichigo. I know, it sux, but its better than my kenpachi one.....:rolleyes:

Phoenix20578
Fri, 04-07-2006, 06:37 AM
Bump

New avatar. It's still a Phoenix, but looks much cooler than the old one :D

RyougaZell
Fri, 04-07-2006, 11:56 AM
Just wanted a sarcastic avatar. Heheh. :D

Knives122
Fri, 04-07-2006, 11:59 AM
Please, none of you can handle the Inverse Hot Samurai Woman avatar, even if I don't know her name...

masamuneehs
Sat, 04-15-2006, 04:30 PM
New sig and avatar combo! (even though they don't match each other very well... oh well what the hell...

Avatar is Fei (with Id inside of the orb/eye) from Xenogears
Sig is Id's Gear with Id's face and hair as the background.
The quote is from Midori, a very minor character in the game.

woofcat
Sat, 04-15-2006, 04:56 PM
Rukia is hot and female thus the best Avatar ever since we can't have hentai avatars.

xDarkMaster
Sat, 04-15-2006, 05:24 PM
New ava is Shanks from OP.

I think I'm gonna stick with this one for awhile...

Archangel
Mon, 07-26-2010, 11:46 PM
My avatar is Saeko Busujima, and bitch be fine~

Lucifus
Tue, 07-27-2010, 12:29 AM
NECROMANCY!!!~~!~!~!~!~

And yes, bitch be fine~

shinta|hikari
Tue, 07-27-2010, 12:35 AM
I have to agree.

Mine is pretty hot as well, although the picture I used implies otherwise.

RyougaZell
Tue, 07-27-2010, 12:34 PM
Dang... for a minute I thought Terra was back.