PDA

View Full Version : Eureka Seven fourm

EpyonNext
Sun, 01-01-2006, 09:38 PM
We need an Eureka seven forum. It's one of the best anime shows of 2005, and as such needs a forum to pay homage to it's awesomeness.

Also, each day that passes without an Eureka forum will result in God killing a kitten. I have already conversed with the almighty and plans for mass kitten slaughter are under way as we speak.

Do you want the blood of kittens on your hands?

Munsu
Mon, 01-02-2006, 09:04 AM
Creating forum sections is a bad idea... Once the anime finishes the forum will get deleted and all discussion will be lost, so I say fuck creating a forum section for this until that issue is resolved.

masamuneehs
Mon, 01-02-2006, 12:40 PM
^^^ Yup, exactly. Besides, there are other shows with huge numbers of posts in their respective threads...

But yes, there are some advantages of a show getting its own section, oneof which is people who haven't seen up to the most recent episode can find info and ask questions on the show without worrying about getting spoiled (which, aren't really spoilers as they've been shown in the anime already. but because that particular person hasn't seen them it still has the ruinious effect of being a spoiler... you know what i mean.) But Bud's point is really the best, besides, the two recent Blood+ and Black cat forums aren't even used that often...