aznroyale
Sun, 01-01-2006, 11:46 AM
FUCKING ASSHOLE
http://www.petitiononline.com/cutiepie/petition.html

SIGN HERE NOT TO BAN ANIME
http://www.petitiononline.com/031989/petition.html

KitKat
Sun, 01-01-2006, 11:55 AM
Maybe you missed the fact that the petition is a joke? The group 'Responsible Americans Against Child Exploitation' does not exist, as far as I can tell, and most of the 'signatures' on the petition are outraged anime fans expressing their disagreement. Obviously, this has mostly been circulated in the anime community, and the author got just the reaction he was looking for.

Sapphire
Sun, 01-01-2006, 11:55 AM
Bwahaha.. theres too many otaku's in the US to ban anime. XD

DB_Hunter
Sun, 01-01-2006, 12:26 PM
If this was meant to be serious... this would affect US net users who download anime how...?

Psyke
Sun, 01-01-2006, 12:35 PM
Both are obviously jokes and as what Kit Kat said, are aimed at getting anime fans' angered reactions.

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 01-01-2006, 02:39 PM
Even if this weren't a joke, exactly how much water does anonline petition hold in your universe, Azn???

badass
Sun, 01-01-2006, 03:10 PM
Wow, this thread should be locked, but I guess it's being left open to make sure aznroyale knows how much of an idiot he is. Props to the mods, I agree with the decision.

milfhunter
Mon, 01-02-2006, 08:46 AM
You guys rock. "Props to the mods, I agree with the decision." Nice. LMAO. "How much water does an online petition hold in your universe?" ROFL.

Even though aznroyale is a dipshit, at least I can always laugh at him.

mage
Mon, 01-02-2006, 09:49 AM
online petitions mean shit.

i did find this rather funny though, someone signed with this:

You sicken me.Its people like you that have the concept that gay marriage is against christian religion.BUT GUESS WHAT! IT WAS PART OF RITUALS TO BE GAY! And what do you mean 'corrupting the hearts of the children'? I AM TWELVE YEARS OLD AND A YEAR AGO I TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE. And then i found out about anime-I began to draw and damn was I good at it. Then I had an inspiration to carry on with my life and get into digital animation! A REASONABLE CHRISTIAN! THIS IS EXACTLY WHY IM A ROMAN CATHOLIC! And this 'japanese filfth' you speak of..IT MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE A DAMN RACIST! I am a filipino american, part Irish, prussian, and english. As for being put in jail, HANG ME! I LOVE IT SO DAMN MUCH MY SHEETS, MY BOOKS, MY DOOR, MY POSTERS, MY SHIRTS, ARE ALL ANIME! I respect your right to make this petition, but i also have the right to voice mine. My mother is a great woman and she would go against this cause. She supports me in my dreams in anime,she hopes I suceed in it.But I guess for you,onelife is nothing!

Assertn
Mon, 01-02-2006, 07:26 PM
A twelve year old trying to commit suicide?
What kind of drama does a twelve year old have to want to end his life? Get the wrong action figure for christmas?

6117. Assertnfailure
Anime stole my virginity. Who's gonna go to japan to get me my child support now?

i/expressions/heart.gif