PDA

View Full Version : POLL: Funniest Female Character in Bleach

SamuraiX-
Fri, 12-30-2005, 01:16 PM
Vote for who you think is the funniest girl in Bleach! ^_^

UPDATE: The winner for the "Finest Female Character in Bleach" turned out to be Yoruichi, with 28 votes, which pretty much is more than three times as much votes as any of the other girls got. XD

Jadugar
Fri, 12-30-2005, 01:52 PM
Yoruichi is one fit bitch.

SamuraiX-
Fri, 12-30-2005, 02:08 PM
I voted for Rukia, if there any other Rukia fans out there, post when you vote for her. ^_^

aznimperialx
Fri, 12-30-2005, 02:09 PM
soi fong is too badass

Carnage
Fri, 12-30-2005, 02:13 PM
Ha ha, Yourichi is winning by 3 votes.

KoKo37
Fri, 12-30-2005, 03:19 PM
0mg, one vote for Kuukaku?!? common a terrifying huge breasted lady... what more could you want i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif?. course Yoruichi is pretty hot too but Kuukaku is the hottest XD.

Divinity
Fri, 12-30-2005, 03:45 PM
I voted for Yoruichi.

I want that pussy.... cat.

Carnage
Fri, 12-30-2005, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by: KoKo37
0mg, one vote for Kuukaku?!? common a terrifying huge breasted lady... what more could you want ?. course Yoruichi is pretty hot too but Kuukaku is the hottest XD.

Only problem is she is missing an arm. And also that she is scary.

masamuneehs
Fri, 12-30-2005, 04:23 PM
"Finest" eh?

I think Yoroichi, Matsumoto and Kuukaku are the 3 "finest" women in Bleach, as far as bootyliciousness goes... but I honestly think Karin and Tatsuki are my favorite female characters. I guess I'm just a sucker for the tough, mature acting type... I mean, Karin helped beat up a frigging Hollow! And she acts more mature than Ichigo and Ichigo's dad sometimes.

Tatsuki also really struck me early on as a tough girl who can be a good friend at the same time. Her trying to help Inoue against the Brother and the Hollow that attacked the school really cemented my affection towards her. and she was starting to see Spirits and other things. They seemed to be setting her up to be one of Ichigo's allies. Then she goes and gets her arm broken right before they go off to SS... Total bummer. I feel she would have been more useful than Chad.

That all being said, "Finest" must incorporate all connotations of the word. So I voted for Kuukaku. Tough and smexy. Who cares if she blew an arm off in fireworks accident or whatever?

SamuraiX-
Fri, 12-30-2005, 04:33 PM
Well, I used the word "finest", since it just sounds more polite than other words people use to classify women. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Also, it doesn't have to be the "finest" female character, you could also just vote for your favorite, if you guys want. ^_^

Jadugar
Fri, 12-30-2005, 05:00 PM
8 votes for Yoruichi.

In the end we all go for the same thing.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 12-30-2005, 05:31 PM
I vote Rukia.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 12-30-2005, 06:20 PM
Go Kuukakuu!

Suprised nobody has voted for superboobs vice captain yet.

Xrlderek
Fri, 12-30-2005, 06:50 PM
I voted for Rukia.

aznroyale
Fri, 12-30-2005, 06:57 PM
Tatsuki, although theres not much of her

SamuraiX-
Fri, 12-30-2005, 06:59 PM
Quick shot out now, I love everyone who votes for Rukia! ^_^

Well, technically, not love, what I mean is.... love... no, um... yeah, lo- GAH! Screw it, you know what I mean. XD

heero
Fri, 12-30-2005, 08:13 PM
Yachiru i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

RedX1z
Fri, 12-30-2005, 08:23 PM
hinamori-kun!i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

ChaosK
Fri, 12-30-2005, 09:01 PM
couldnt u have broken it down into like 5 different branches? oh and we should have rounds, like top 3 advance or something.

rukia i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

SamuraiX-
Fri, 12-30-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
couldnt u have broken it down into like 5 different branches? oh and we should have rounds, like top 3 advance or something.

rukia

My god, Chaos. You're friggin' brilliant! LOL! I think I'll do just that, but after how many votes? Like, how do we know when everyone has voted? ^_^;;

EDIT: And about the branches, do you mean like "cutest", "most sexy", "hotest", things like that?

Jadugar
Fri, 12-30-2005, 09:34 PM
For a start I wouldnt put the following characters in the poll.

Yuzu (Ichigo's younger sister)
Ayame (Inoue's purple haired fairy)
Karin (Ichigo's younger sister)
Kiyone (Isane's younger sister)
Lily (Inoue's pink haired fairy)
Shun'ou (Inoue's blonde haired fairy)
Ururu (Girl from Urahara's store)

No body has voted for them and no body will. It makes the list look cluttered.

you should have put less character in the list and also the most known characters. Even better if you had small pictures to remind pple who they were voting for.

SamuraiX-
Fri, 12-30-2005, 09:35 PM
I was thinking of doing all of those things, but then I didn't know if some people have different tastes, but it looks like alot of people like the same thing, so let me start with taking some names off, then I'll get some pics. <- Long sentence. XD

Jadugar
Fri, 12-30-2005, 09:38 PM
When it comes to women, all men think with their dicks. Its no mystery.i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

DarthEnderX
Fri, 12-30-2005, 10:08 PM
Actually, most of my brain activity takes place in my right nut.

That's the "creative" nut!

ChaosK
Fri, 12-30-2005, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by: SamuraiX-

rukia

My god, Chaos. You're friggin' brilliant! LOL! I think I'll do just that, but after how many votes? Like, how do we know when everyone has voted? ^_^;;

EDIT: And about the branches, do you mean like "cutest", "most sexy", "hotest", things like that?

well its too late for branches since u made one huge jaloopa of a poll.
and just set a deadline, if they dont wanna vote screw them.

and about the branches, i meant just split up the girls evenly into 5 different votings, and the winners of each voting will advance, and we'll have votes until the finals and the winner, same way they did the gotwoot extreme makeover sig competition (kinda)

aznimperialx
Fri, 12-30-2005, 10:33 PM
why bother we know whos going to win : Yoruichi i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

Jadugar
Fri, 12-30-2005, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by: aznimperialx
why bother we know whos going to win : Yoruichi

dittto.

Yoruichi : Mew

Baby, when I see your beautiful complexion, it gives me an erection, which makes me wanna shove it in your back section, others can watch it with viewer discretion.

lilphatboi88
Sat, 12-31-2005, 01:53 AM
someone mind putting a pic of Kuukaku? It somehow slipped my mind that she was missing an arm.

SamuraiX-
Sat, 12-31-2005, 02:00 AM
Check my initial post, I gave links to all the female characters you can vote for.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Sat, 12-31-2005, 02:01 AM
rukia!

DarthEnderX
Sat, 12-31-2005, 05:01 AM
I think the pictures you chose of the characters will seriously bias anyone who uses the pictures to aid in there decision.

I mean, you have all these crappy pics of most of the characters, and then you use THAT picture of Youruchi.

6Zabuza9
Sat, 12-31-2005, 06:40 AM
i voted for nemu

Krazyluck
Sat, 12-31-2005, 07:55 AM
Yoruichi FTW! =)

Kraco
Sat, 12-31-2005, 08:08 AM
Yoruichi. I might say I like Rukia the best, but honestly she's not as fine as Yoruichi, at least not yet. Hopefully she will regain her shinigami powers and something will start to happen between her and Ichigo that will change that fact, though...

RedX1z
Sat, 12-31-2005, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by: heero
Yachiru

are you serious?!XD

aznroyale
Sat, 12-31-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by: 6Zabuza9
i voted for nemu

i think that shes nice too

SamuraiX-
Sat, 12-31-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
I think the pictures you chose of the characters will seriously bias anyone who uses the pictures to aid in there decision.

I mean, you have all these crappy pics of most of the characters, and then you use THAT picture of Youruchi.

Believe me, it's not easy finding perfect pics of characters, if you have any better ones, then post them. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

mage
Sat, 12-31-2005, 02:36 PM
wow those are the worst pics ever

i vote rukia

heero
Sat, 12-31-2005, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by: UltxDarkRedX1

Originally posted by: heero
Yachiru

are you serious?!XD

of course i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif Being Zaraki's #1 fan, how can I not vote for his vice captain i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Yukimura
Sat, 12-31-2005, 11:41 PM
All hail Yoruichi, Queen of Fine. I couldn't even consider not voting for her and I like lots of other charachters, she's just in her own class completely.

Props to all the people who could resist her charms enough to notice others, but the vast armies of the Dark Cat Godess will roll over you all like a tank over an ant...sorry

Master_Shikamaru
Sun, 01-01-2006, 05:10 AM
Shame on you all for not voting for Nanao! I love a slender, long haired woman who will treat me in a bitter-sweet manner! Mmmmm!
She's so hot and books-smart! Weeee! She even has long black hair! My DREAM GIRL!!

Nanaaaoooo chaaaaaaan~

SamuraiX-
Sun, 01-01-2006, 05:28 AM
Well, sooner or later, probably sometime next week, I'll start a new poll with each lady that has at least one vote, which is 10 out of the 19 possible.

I'll let people vote for two weeks, then make another pole, but only with the ladies that have had at least 5 votes from the past one, then just keep raising it by 5 until we are down to our last 3 or 2 girls, and make a final pole to decide to winner, this will give some of you a chance to vote for someone else, if you weren't satisfied with who you chose this time. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Edit: Any comments or suggestions are more than welcome about this new idea, thanks to Chaos for giving me the idea. ^_^

DarthEnderX
Sun, 01-01-2006, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by: SamuraiX-
Well, sooner or later, probably sometime next week, I'll start a new poll with each lady that has at least one vote, which is 10 out of the 19 possible.

I'll let people vote for two weeks, then make another pole, but only with the ladies that have had at least 5 votes from the past one, then just keep raising it by 5 until we are down to our last 3 or 2 girls, and make a final pole to decide to winner, this will give some of you a chance to vote for someone else, if you weren't satisfied with who you chose this time.

Edit: Any comments or suggestions are more than welcome about this new idea, thanks to Chaos for giving me the idea. ^_^

As has been previously mentioned, that seems to be an awful lot of work just to confirm that it's Yoruichi.

Kensee
Sun, 01-01-2006, 07:41 AM
I voted for the woman who, If i were single and an anime character, would most likely hit on.

Sapphire
Sun, 01-01-2006, 11:39 AM
The woman with a respectable amount of explosives... Kuukaku!

Turkish-S
Sun, 01-01-2006, 01:05 PM
my top 3

1.Kuukaku
2. Yoruichi
3. matsumoto

hmm big boobs..

SamuraiX-
Sun, 01-01-2006, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by: DarthEnderAs has been previously mentioned, that seems to be an awful lot of work just to confirm that it's Yoruichi.

1. Because it's fun!
2. Maybe some people will make different choices? ^_^;;
3. Something to keep us busy while we wait for Bleach 63. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

If you think Yoruichi will win them all, I could make an entirely different pole, asking "Who is your favorites female character in Bleach?", instead of who you think the finest one is. What about that? =/

ChaosK
Sun, 01-01-2006, 04:49 PM
samurai ur taking my idea a bit extreme?

just pick the 5 with the most votes after this and vote for a week then the 3 with the most votes for a week then the winnah will be declared "winnaaaaah!"

SamuraiX-
Sun, 01-01-2006, 04:58 PM
samurai ur taking my idea a bit extreme?

just pick the 5 with the most votes after this and vote for a week then the 3 with the most votes for a week then the winnah will be declared "winnaaaaah!"

Alright, sounds good. I'll do just that, alot more simple than my idea. ^_^

NOTE: I've decided that the voting for this poll ends on Tuesday, that's when I'll create the new poll with 5 girls who had the most votes in this pole. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

RedX1z
Sun, 01-01-2006, 07:34 PM
doesn't that suck for hinamori and yachiru..XD

Jadugar
Sun, 01-01-2006, 08:11 PM
@ SamuraiX- :

Whatever poll you make, if it includes Yoruichi then she will top it becuase she is the undisputed Queen of Bleach.
If you are still going to make a thread about fav Bleach girls then why not exclude Yoruichi.

Personally I think you should have opted for a dynamic poll like, "Strongrst Female in Bleach".

el_boss
Sun, 01-01-2006, 08:38 PM
Yay! Inoue is tied with Rukia. I seriously don't really get the infatuation with Rukia, she looks like a boy that looks like a girl. And her head is unproportionally large for her body.

mage
Sun, 01-01-2006, 08:47 PM
rukia is mad hot

SamuraiX-
Sun, 01-01-2006, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by: mage
rukia is mad hot

Damn straight, mage. ^_^

And maybe I could make another poll using some of Jad's idea, like instead of finest girl in Bleach, maybe just, "Who is your favorite female character in Bleach?".

V
Sun, 01-01-2006, 10:57 PM
Isane is a girl??? i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

This changes everything. Ah, not really.
I think Rukia is spanking hot, but I picked Kuukaku because she's so domineering!

Deadfire
Mon, 01-02-2006, 01:41 AM
Yoruichi 22 votes 40.00 (%)

Guess who I voted for?

SamuraiX-
Mon, 01-02-2006, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by: Jadugar
@ SamuraiX- :

Whatever poll you make, if it includes Yoruichi then she will top it becuase she is the undisputed Queen of Bleach.
If you are still going to make a thread about fav Bleach girls then why not exclude Yoruichi.

Personally I think you should have opted for a dynamic poll like, "Strongrst Female in Bleach".

Yeah, I'm starting to get that idea now too. XD

Question! Am I allowed make a whole new topic asking, "Funniest girl in Bleach" or "Strongest girl in Bleach", or would that considered to be spam? =/

ToFuGuY
Mon, 01-02-2006, 03:52 AM
yoruichi all teh way man!!

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 01-02-2006, 03:53 AM
Funniest girl?

I'd call spam on that.

Hippophobia
Mon, 01-02-2006, 06:32 AM
my votes-

soi fong
unohana
yachiru
tatsuki

heero
Mon, 01-02-2006, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by: Hippophobia
my votes-

yachiru

good job. I'll give u props for that i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Splash!
Mon, 01-02-2006, 01:53 PM
matsumoto only has one vote?? and i voted for her

ChibiYali
Mon, 01-02-2006, 04:36 PM
I still say yachiru is the best i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
But she isn't "fine".. so therefore I abstain from voting! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Although I would have voted for nanao *nods*

SamuraiX-
Tue, 01-03-2006, 06:21 PM
UPDATE!! I put up the Top 7 girls from the first pull up for vote in a 2nd pole. This one will probably decide the winner, unless the results come really close.

P.S. - I've also put up an additional pole, voting for who you think the funniest girl in Bleach is. I decide to put this one up for your personal enjoyment, and so as not to spam the Bleach forum with a second poll. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Kraco
Tue, 01-03-2006, 07:13 PM
Man, the funniest gal is a tough question. I don't personally know if there have been especially funny girls in Bleach at all. Both Rukia and Yoruichi have provided funny moments, but mostly when Ichigo has been somehow a major participant in the fun. Yachiru might be the only one who is funny purely by her own right. But it's not like she has had huge amounts of screentime in the end.

Sapphire
Tue, 01-03-2006, 07:20 PM
Yachiru is pretty funny, but I like the relashionship between Rukia and Ichigo, which is extremely funny/entertaining.. darn who should I pick? x_X;;

SamuraiX-
Tue, 01-03-2006, 07:37 PM
It's just too hard for me to not laugh a Rukia's jokes. Nearly everytime she gets into a fight with Ichigo, or Renji, I just crack up. Too funny. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Yachiru is funny at times, but more cute-funny, and not roflmao funny. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

heero
Thu, 01-05-2006, 09:23 AM
Top 7: Yoruichi
Funniest: Yachiru

anphorus
Thu, 01-05-2006, 12:11 PM
Funniest girl? I'd have to go for Orihime's extaordinarily lesbian friend. Can't remember her name.

Kraco
Thu, 01-05-2006, 12:56 PM
I'll wait for the next week's episode before voting again for the finest one. Maybe I don't need to repeat my vote, if Rukia uses the one hour special wisely...

SamuraiX-
Thu, 01-05-2006, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by: anphorus
Funniest girl? I'd have to go for Orihime's extaordinarily lesbian friend. Can't remember her name.

That would be Chizuru. I have a pic posted of her in my first post. I just didn't think anyone would vote for her. XD

Hakeem_21
Tue, 01-10-2006, 03:37 PM
I dont get how Matsamuto got voted out and Rukia who looks like a troll has five votes.....

I voted for Kukakuu causa Matsamuto wasnt in the vote.

ChaosK
Tue, 01-10-2006, 04:39 PM
rukia in both votes now.

burnout
Tue, 01-10-2006, 04:57 PM
wei i know if i had to pick

i would devenetly pick Orihime

man i love her absent mindednes and her BODY ofcorse

i know i know my spelling sucks

Board of Command
Tue, 01-10-2006, 08:33 PM
The vote is kinda skewed, seeing how Yoruichi is the only nude picture while the others are just face shots.

Nonetheless, it worked and you know who got my vote...

SamuraiX-
Tue, 01-10-2006, 08:54 PM
Well, the pictures were there for reference. I didn't really think it would have an impact. And I just the pic posted in the Ladies Thread of Yoruichi. On top of that, it's nearly impossible to fine good, body shots of any of the female characters. =/

Kraco
Wed, 01-11-2006, 04:45 AM
I highly doubt there were many votes from people who didn't already know what their candidate looks like. Most of us have a clear image of the characters, and only if you voted for some minor character in the earlier poll, those ref pics were of any real use. So, if some stranger indeed walked in and decided solely based on those pics, well, that's just random noise in the poll.

Edit: The new episode did nothing to revitalize my belief in Rukia. So Yoruichi got my vote for the second time. Unfortunately.

Divinity
Thu, 01-12-2006, 05:19 PM
Rukia's hairstyle just doesn't give me the "wow she's hot" feeling.

Hakeem_21
Thu, 01-12-2006, 06:46 PM
Exactly she is getting votes cause she is the main female character.......

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 01-12-2006, 06:53 PM
Yeah right. She's getting votes because people think she's attractive whether you like it or not.

I always thought the short little firecracker tomboyish brunettes were cute

SamuraiX-
Thu, 01-19-2006, 11:59 PM
UPDATE: The winner for the first poll has been decided, go check it out in my first post. I still leave the "Funniest Female Character in Bleach" poll up there, until we can come up with a new poll.

On that, anyone have any ideas for a new poll? It would really be cool to be this thread going. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Jadugar
Fri, 01-20-2006, 12:08 AM
Nah. I would say let this thread die peacefully. Its has been through its prime. Make another one. I am sure you have had enough experience and the knowledge to make another cool one.

About suggestion, I would say "the coolest guy in Bleach".

Paulyboy
Fri, 01-20-2006, 12:32 AM
I cant believe she won i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

SamuraiX-
Fri, 01-20-2006, 12:33 AM
Oh, that could work. I was just thinking that it might be spamming if I create another "poll" thread, instead of just posting it in this one. ^_^;;

DB_Hunter
Fri, 01-20-2006, 12:50 AM
You know that would be Zangetsu... even though he is technically a zanpaktou he is don.

masamuneehs
Fri, 01-20-2006, 02:04 PM
Hm, well now the poll has changed, even though many of the responses on the first page are obviously moot at this point...

"Funniest Bleach character" is very easy. Ichido's dad wins in a landslide, no comparison.

However, Funniest Female Character in Bleach isn't quite so easy...

Let's start by eliminating the obviously not funny choices:
Matsumoto- Her big breast jokes were about the only times this chick wasn't just an angsty mess of Gin-daydreaming.
Hinamori - Unless her being manipulated and then skewered counts as a joke... although i did laugh at her getting lanced.
Soi Fong - Um, what's funny except for her small breast size?
Nanao - Totally not funny.
Tatsuki - I love the girl, but humor she has not.

I would also tentatively remove Kuukaku from the mix. Sure her "scary" act is sometimes worth a giggle. But I've never found that humor very funny at all...

So, from what I see, the big three candidates are:
Rukia, Yachiru, Yoroichi. (Inoue)

This is a real tough one....
Rukia was absolutley hilarious earlier on in the series. Her drawings, her fights with Ichigo, her inability to understand juiceboxes (and men) were all worth a pretty good laugh. Then the SS arc came and she was so angsty that it started making me sick. Being not funny for 30+ episodes can really deflate a character's humor value.

Yachiru. Cute, innocent, and messes with Zaraki Kenpachi. This girl is absolutely hilarious with her nicknames and her total acceptance of Kenpachi's bloodlust. My only question is if she's seen enough screen time to really be considered as the funniest female in Bleach...

Yoroichi. She won "finest", so its obvious her bootyliciousness will still have an subconscious effect on voters. She was pretty funny as a cat, but her using her sexiness to embarass Ichigo got old very very fast. Still, she can crack alot of good ones.

OMg, can't believe I overlooked Inoue. Constantly the butt of jokes and sexy as hell. She's the favorite by a long-shot. Cooky, hard headed, did I say sexy already? and eccentric.

Ero-Fan
Fri, 01-20-2006, 02:13 PM
I gotta go with Yachiru. I swear, I never laughed so hard at an anime as when she was leading Kenpachi around and getting his ass lost. That, and her nicknames were hilarious. I even laughed when she spat on q-ball's head. Even now, thinking about it makes me laugh a little.

Carnage
Fri, 01-20-2006, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by: Jadugar
Nah. I would say let this thread die peacefully. Its has been through its prime. Make another one. I am sure you have had enough experience and the knowledge to make another cool one.

About suggestion, I would say "the coolest guy in Bleach".

We already know the answer is Kenpachi of Course! DUH!i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ImitationSanen
Sat, 01-21-2006, 03:46 PM
Yoruichi all the way!

Sexy, Funny (come on, poping up naked while Ichigo was in the hot spring, I almost spit out my coke"

Edit: coolest guy?

I have to say Ichigo, he is just a badass all the way.