PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 290

nests
Fri, 12-30-2005, 12:03 PM
Link 1 (http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/NARUTO%20290.zip)
Link 2 (http://raw-hunter.new.fr/)
Link 3 (http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=MLYNJEO6)

oyabun
Fri, 12-30-2005, 12:47 PM
nice.. what a twist!

anphorus
Fri, 12-30-2005, 01:08 PM
Looks like I was at least partially correct about the double spy thing, or at least someone was. I can't wait for the translation, all that needs to be said is.

HIDDEN SNAKE HANDS!i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Jadugar
Fri, 12-30-2005, 03:12 PM
Chapter 290 translated by ratfox

TRANSLATION OF CHAPTER 290

Page 1:

Title: The end of the treason!!

Neither prayers nor screams reach their goal. They don't come true. Welcome to a world of terror and despair

Page 2:

THE WHOLE TREACHERY... HAS BEEN EYE-WITNESSED!!

Page 3:

Kabuto: By the way...
Kabuto: About that case, that I had received orders from Sasori-sama...

Yamato: (...This is bad... There was a few more things about which I wanted to get information from him...)
Yamato: (But if this conversation goes on, the cat will be out...)

Kabuto: Even after Orochimaru's reincarnation, cell specimens of the used-up corpse are protected by the technique...
Kabuto: I wasn't able to analyse the data on those cells.

Yamato: Is it so?...

Page 4:

Naruto: What is he doing!
Naruto: It would be all right to catch him!!

Sakura: The opponent is that Kabuto. If he fails to catch him it will be over.
Sakura: It's all right to be too prudent.

Sai: But... By beiing too prudent, he will become suspicious. He'll miss the timing to restrain him.

Page 5:

Kabuto: ...So, please give me at once the object in question.
Kabuto: I already can't stay any longer.

Kabuto: If it was discovered what I'm doing here with you... I'll get killed...

Yamato: I understand...
Yamato: (This is the limit... I'll have to do it about now!)

Page 6:

Orochimaru: Interesting talk. Perhaps I'll join the conversation.

Yamato: He was followed?!

Page 7:

Naruto: Orochimaru!!

Sai: Him...

Page 8:

Kabuto: If Sasori-sama hadn't got out a kunai,
Kabuto: I wouldn't have noticed and it would have been to late to flee.

Yamato: (I haven't been found out for the moment?...)
Yamato: (But... Orochimaru having come out... So, what shall we do?)

Page 9:

Orochimaru: This costume... It brings back memories... Sasori.

Yamato: You followed Kabuto?

Orochimaru: What... I thought I'd offer you some gratitude.
Orochimaru: This kid that you sent me... has been a priceless treasure.

Orochimaru: For just a single new technique, the number of human bodies necessary for experiments is more than a hundred...
Orochimaru: Thanks to this kid's medical care ninjutsu, I've gotten able to use again and again a body, even after I've finished an experiment with it.

Orochimaru: I was in quite a shortage of experiments subjects.

Page 10:

Naruto: What do we do!?

Sakura: We can only wait until the captain gives us a sign

Yamato: (Unfortunately, I have no chance alone with Orochimaru as an opponent...)
Yamato: (But even so, if I call the three, Kabuto will then discover my true identity, and his restraint will be endangered...)

Yamato: (Even if I can stop Orochimaru with Kabuto's help, because I fight differently than Sasori, I'll get discovered at once...)(

Yamato: (Either way, I have to fight or retreat ...One or the other, but...)

Page 12:

Yamato: (I was found out? No... What does this mean!?)

Orochimaru: KEN EI TA JA SHU (hidden shadow hand of many snakes)

Page 14:

Kabuto: Tsk...

Orochimaru: This is a kawarimi based on a wood technique (mokuton)...
Orochimaru: You wouldn't be...

Kabuto: Orochimaru-sama, is this Sasori's true appearance?

Orochimaru: No... It's not...
Orochimaru: Kabuto... Even though you were Sasori's underling, you didn't know his true face?

Kabuto: ...It was always hidden in a puppet. He's been a gloomy guy.

Page 15:

Yamato: What does this mean...!?

Yamato: Kabuto... You were a spy for "Akatsuki"... Sasori should have binded you with a technique from the beginning.

Kabuto: That technique... Orochimaru already unmade it a long time ago...

Yamato: You were betraying Sasori, while pretending to be trapped by his technique....
Yamato: You fell to Orochimaru's?....

Kabuto: No... It's wrong.
Kabuto: I just sympathized with the way Orochimaru was thinking.

Page 16:

Kabuto: By my own will.

Kabuto: By the way, who are you?
Kabuto: Though Sasori had arranged the meeting, this is a serious mistake.

Orochimaru: Kabuto... I'll explain about this kid later...
Orochimaru: Rather than this...

Orochimaru: How about calling here the three mice hidden behind you?

Yamato: (Everything has been found out?...)

Page 17-18:

AFTER THE LONG WAIT! THE THREE MICE BURST OUT, AND ENTER!! NOW, THE FINAL ENNEMY...!!

Kabuto: You again?...

Orochimaru: Huh huh... Faces we've seen often... The nine-tail kid seems to be here also... Shall we play a bit?

Orochimaru: We'll see who, of Sasuke-kun and him, has become stronger.

END OF TRANSLATION

Divinity
Fri, 12-30-2005, 03:50 PM
OMFG WE GET TO SEE SASUKE SOON!!!!

benjaminz
Fri, 12-30-2005, 03:51 PM
hohoho... looks like naruto (the manga) is getting more interesting again i/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

edit: i love this line: "Orochimaru: We'll see who, of Sasuke-kun and him, has become stronger."

Assertn
Fri, 12-30-2005, 04:41 PM
::sigh:: i guess kabuto wasn't betrying oro afterall

at least it was neat to know that he still thought he was dealing with sasori

Jadugar
Fri, 12-30-2005, 05:03 PM
BELIEVE IT Assertn, you were wrongi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Assertn
Fri, 12-30-2005, 05:49 PM
I was only wrong because kishimoto didn't want me to be right.

Knives122
Fri, 12-30-2005, 06:03 PM
you were still wrong regardless i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

I guess it's time for the four year wait to see sasuke (which means that this fight will take four years)

Raven
Fri, 12-30-2005, 07:13 PM
Man, this is getting so damned good - however, slightly disappointing that all the speculation about Kabuto and whose side he's on was all cleared up in a week.

But still, awesome chapter, and I can't wait to read more. It's nice to find out a little bit about Kabuto's past and how he came to be with Oro.

nests
Fri, 12-30-2005, 07:25 PM
Scanlation
Link 1 (http://www.sendspace.com/file/4syrw1)
Link 2 (http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0Y8WD1K9FCEID20X6QSWXJR90K)
Link 3 (http://rapidshare.de/files/10129527/290_HQ__Overjo_.zip.html)

Hakeem_21
Fri, 12-30-2005, 07:52 PM
The titel of next chapter said the matured streangt of Naruto scares Oro, it better be right so naruto can finaly show som skill.

For one it was a chapter that wasnt a waste of time like the others recently who have been more about Sai's bieng be able to make a diffrent face or not.

nests
Fri, 12-30-2005, 09:46 PM
Finally, it looks like will see what the new Naruto is capable of and Sai too it also seems like we might get an explanation who Yamato really is

ChaosK
Fri, 12-30-2005, 10:28 PM
if they were to see who was stronger, sasuke or naruto, wouldnt that mean that they're gonna have sasuke vs naruto?

Jadugar
Fri, 12-30-2005, 10:33 PM
^^^^^^
No. Oro already knows how strong Sasuke is b/c he has been training him and now Orochimaru can see what Naruto can do and compare both.

Terracosmo
Fri, 12-30-2005, 11:20 PM
Bah, it would have been cooler if Kabuto was a traitor.

Knives122
Fri, 12-30-2005, 11:24 PM
well....at least we get to see Kabuto fight again

Death13a
Sat, 12-31-2005, 01:02 AM
Well Kabuto sure is traitor. He betrayed Sasori when he was suppose to spy for him.

LobsterMagnet
Sat, 12-31-2005, 02:36 AM
Kabuto may still be a traitor for the atkasuki he might simply just be covering his own ass. On a semi-related note one thing I love to do is stick my quaker parrot in the sleeves of my coat or shirt so only his head is sticking out. Then I go up to people and yell, "HIDDEN PARROT HAND!" Then my quaker parrot usually either screetches or nibbles on my sleeve.

oyabun
Sat, 12-31-2005, 06:39 AM
huhu, kabuto should be a traitor.. it will be more interesting if t stayed that way..

Hakeem_21
Sat, 12-31-2005, 07:31 AM
Kabuto is cool, im okay as long as we see him fight alittle.

Konohamaru
Sat, 12-31-2005, 11:03 AM
who0o Naruto is getting interesting again, can't wait to see this unfold in the anime. Bleach however is still remaining strong, story wise.

I've always liked Kabuto but I still think he's a double agent! I hope we see some sort of fight with Oro and Naruto. Naruto does want answers after all.

Hakeem_21
Sat, 12-31-2005, 01:58 PM
If Bleach can be good even after ep 80 then i have high hopes for it.

I would love to see Kabuto turn on Oro someday and kill the pedophile.

Assertn
Sat, 12-31-2005, 02:15 PM
I'm convinced that Kishimoto is using kabuto as an experiment to see how many times he can make a character decieve the viewing audience.

So far I count 4 times

Sapphire
Sat, 12-31-2005, 02:40 PM
Bah.. I dont think well see Sasuke for decades, for some reason I'm starting to think it's going to be the conclusion of the series..

darkmetal505
Sat, 12-31-2005, 04:41 PM
oro vs the munchkins? interesting

Yukimura
Sat, 12-31-2005, 06:23 PM
Don't count out Yamato, Orochi seems to have some knowledge of him from his techniques, which implies he is someone that matters. And Oro's line "A face I've seen many times " who do you think he meant? It's either Sakura or Sai, and since Sakura has been shown to be pretty useless, I'd imagine Sai and Orochi have crossed paths, hmmmm. Can't wait for more!

Zhan
Sat, 12-31-2005, 08:01 PM
I think he was referring to Sakura.

nests
Sat, 12-31-2005, 08:03 PM
He abiously means Naruto. he has seen Sakura before but only ones in the chunnin exam and she didnt even look at his complete face. now he was actually referring to Sai it would be very surpricing but I doubt it

Sapphire
Sat, 12-31-2005, 09:01 PM
nests, I think he said something about the 'nine tails kid' (Naruto) -and- the person who keeps popping up (unknown)

Hakeem_21
Sat, 12-31-2005, 10:51 PM
Also Sai said "him".......

Asserth:

I will forgive him if makes Kabuto to turn on and kill Oro one day.

Assertn
Sun, 01-01-2006, 01:39 AM
It sounded kinda like oro recognized everyone....
I thought he said "there's some familiar faces....and the kyubi kid as well"

Assassin
Sun, 01-01-2006, 03:06 AM
the scanlation says: oro: "huh huh...faces we've seen often...the nine tail kids seems to be here also."

so obviously naruto isn't included in those 'faces'. we know hes seen yamoto before, but he say's faceS. so hes either referring to sakura (most likely) or sai(less likely).

LobsterMagnet
Sun, 01-01-2006, 03:14 AM
It would be interesting if it turned out to be sai considering that maybe oro made contact with him when he was conducting a raid on his massion with the anbu root squad.

heero
Sun, 01-01-2006, 04:32 AM
Naruto better show some of his new techniques this time...especially "that jitsu"

Sapphire
Sun, 01-01-2006, 06:37 AM
It might be Sai because Sai seems to have some personal grudge against Orochimaru.. or maybe I'm wrong... can people without emotions have grudges?!

I can't really believe that Sai doesn't have emotions... maybe he just doesn't know what they are.. =/

Faktor
Sun, 01-01-2006, 07:00 AM
Its darn obvious he is not talking about Sakura but Sai. i dont consider one time in the forest "often". Sai mentioned "him" when oro appeared. therte seems to be a back story with Oro and Sai. Perhaps Sai's brother was murdered or was a test experiment for Oro.

heero
Sun, 01-01-2006, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by: Faktor
Its darn obvious he is not talking about Sakura but Sai. i dont consider one time in the forest "often". Sai mentioned "him" when oro appeared. therte seems to be a back story with Oro and Sai. Perhaps Sai's brother was murdered or was a test experiment for Oro.

Sai said "so that's him..." it shows that he has never met him before.

edit: also, at the last page, Oro said "it seems the kyuubi boy is here as well...i've seen that face a number of times" meaning that he's refering to naruto

Edort4
Sun, 01-01-2006, 11:19 AM
Things are getting interesting i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif I hope that we see some good fights and some1 die! I like both, sai and yamato, so is going to be sad if they die but its time to have some konoha casualties.

I would like to see Kabuto facing naruto like he did on the sannin battle with his cocky attitude and naruto ignoring him and going against orochimaru overpowering kabuto. Letting him feel the power of "that jutsu". Obviously they cant beat orochimaru but I would love to see naruto frightening all those cocky bastards that still think that he is a dropout! wishful thinking i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif.

Happy new year.

EpyonNext
Sun, 01-01-2006, 11:19 AM
I beleive "that jitsu" will be a combination of the Shadow clones and Frog summoning.

Samurai Frog Army for the win.

Hakeem_21
Sun, 01-01-2006, 11:49 AM
I like the frogs i hope we see them soon.

Lefty
Sun, 01-01-2006, 03:44 PM
I get the feeling "that Jutsu" is probalbly releasing the Kyubi to a dangerous level like seven or eight tails. Not the weak two we've seen befor.

Naruto_RNG
Sun, 01-01-2006, 07:03 PM
I agree with Lefty. kyuubi is the jutsu that jiraya was talking about. and it's about god damn time naruto scars some big villians. i'm sick and tired of kishi always showing him as a drop out. I hope it's another jutsu though, since all we've seen from naruto is rasengan and kage bunshin.

RasenDori
Sun, 01-01-2006, 07:25 PM
anyone consider that no one has one of those chakra seals that kakashi put on naruto with them. if naruto gets really pissed all hell might break loose

Hakeem_21
Sun, 01-01-2006, 07:30 PM
But kyubi isnt a justsu. It might be a jutsu where he uses Kyubi chakra to be able to do it better.

Realesing kyubi to a level isnt "that" jutsu"

Also Jiraya woulndt say dont use that jutsu when he has already used kyubi chakra to a bigger level than before.

anphorus
Sun, 01-01-2006, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by: RasenDori
anyone consider that no one has one of those chakra seals that kakashi put on naruto with them. if naruto gets really pissed all hell might break loose
Well Jiraya told that info directly to Kakashi, who then got KO'd in the Gaara rescue mission. Kakashi certainly hasn't told anyone about it, so unless Jiraya told Tsunade, who then told Yamoto (unlikely) I don't think anyone on Team Kakashi will know how to stop Naruto if he starts releasing his Kyuubi tails.

I'm guessing that maybe Orochi knows how to stop it, otherwise there's the danger that Naruto might completely release the Kyuubi, which I can't see happening.

heero
Sun, 01-01-2006, 09:11 PM
Oro can ezly seal naruto's kyuubi powers just like he did in the forest

kAi
Sun, 01-01-2006, 09:57 PM
Orochimaru is so cool, good to see him come in, and Kabuto being as deceitful as ever.
Should be a good fight scene coming up, I'm sure we'll see Naruto's improvement here, and I hope he doesn't just go Kyubi, because I don't want to see that yet, it's more of a trump card thing. Might see if Orochimaru is healed. I could imagine Sasuke lying around somewhere. It wouldn't suprise me, could be more of a protection thing.

Sapphire
Sun, 01-01-2006, 10:21 PM
Was Jiraiya talking about another lvl of Rasengan in that chapter?

heero
Sun, 01-01-2006, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by: Sapphire
Was Jiraiya talking about another lvl of Rasengan in that chapter?

that would suck

Assertn
Mon, 01-02-2006, 01:01 AM
It might be Sai because Sai seems to have some personal grudge against Orochimaru.. or maybe I'm wrong... can people without emotions have grudges?!

I can't really believe that Sai doesn't have emotions... maybe he just doesn't know what they are.. =/

Maybe oro killed sai's brother

Dionysos
Mon, 01-02-2006, 07:53 AM
I thought the same when sai said "him".

Naruto_RNG
Mon, 01-02-2006, 03:52 PM
hey for all we know sasuke could be posing as orochimaru. u know like the guy in the filler arc. why in the hell would oro care if naruto got stronger or not. I also wonder how kishi is going to explain about oro getting his arms back. I kind of guess he is going to use soul of sasuke hand and put it as his own if he get sasuke's body. and right now I'm 70% sure naruto so called new jutsu is odoma rasengan or kyuubi, and 30% that yellow flash thing 4th hokage knew. don't know why. I know it sounds weird.

Hakeem_21
Mon, 01-02-2006, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

Maybe oro killed sai's brother

Oro has killed so many ninjas and used them in his experiments so that could be right.

guardiankpr
Mon, 01-02-2006, 05:35 PM
i also think that oro killed sai's brother. I just hope that kishimoto doesn't kill the upcoming climatic scenes by filling it with flashbacks. This is a breakdown of what i think is gonna happen in the upcoming fight. Firstly, they 're gonna separate into two group sakura vs kabuto and naruto vs oro. It doesn't really matter about the others , but perferably sai with naruto.
Things to expect from naruto
1. new kage bushin combos
2. stronger rasengan
3. classic jiraya moves : needle guardian , frog stomach * not really sure about this one but would be really cool.
4. Kyubi release, better control of more then 2 tails i think he's gonna release up to 5

I think that this fight is gonna be like the naruto/sasuke vs haku battle. Where they are both fighting independantly and then sai gets injured/ dies trying to save naruto . Allowing naruto to snap and completly trash oro. Until sasuke, which has been watching the whole thing comes to save him, right before naruto's "that jutsu" can connect . Then sasuke becomes all envious, wanting to fight naruto to see how strong he has become. But oro who has always feared naruto's relationship with sasuke doesn't want anything clouding his mind before the transfer can occur, and they all flee.

anphorus
Mon, 01-02-2006, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by: Naruto_RNG
hey for all we know sasuke could be posing as orochimaru. u know like the guy in the filler arc. why in the hell would oro care if naruto got stronger or not. I also wonder how kishi is going to explain about oro getting his arms back. I kind of guess he is going to use soul of sasuke hand and put it as his own if he get sasuke's body. and right now I'm 70% sure naruto so called new jutsu is odoma rasengan or kyuubi, and 30% that yellow flash thing 4th hokage knew. don't know why. I know it sounds weird.

When Orochi transfered into that new body of his, he said something about the hosts desires and such remaining in tact, so I'm guessing that the hosts soul is absorbed into Orochimaru when he transfers, which could allow him to use the arms of his new body.

Naruto_RNG
Mon, 01-02-2006, 06:03 PM
u could be right, but right before the filler started when sasuke showed up late, and oro transfered to the new body there were still bandages on his hands. now I'm not saying your wrong, but it makes me wonder if the soul too would remain in oro's body after he transfers.

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 01-02-2006, 06:12 PM
Oro can use the new arms, that's the ENTIRE reason he had to transfer before Sasuke arrived.

elmojo
Mon, 01-02-2006, 06:30 PM
once again, oro doesnt dissapoint

what a great character, i'm really looking forward to the conclusion of this confrontation

anphorus
Mon, 01-02-2006, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by: Naruto_RNG
u could be right, but right before the filler started when sasuke showed up late, and oro transfered to the new body there were still bandages on his hands. now I'm not saying your wrong, but it makes me wonder if the soul too would remain in oro's body after he transfers.
We'll if you remember, the only time we see Oro after transfering to his new body he doesn't just still have bandages on his arms, he has bandages all over his entire body. And what skin we can see on Oro's hands isn't grey anymore.

Azazel's right Oro only transfered early because he could no longer stand the pain in his arms or something (I guess that, with no soul in his arms, the flesh was starting to decompose). And after the big Sannin showdown he said that he had another way to restore his arms (by transfering).

Sapphire
Mon, 01-02-2006, 06:55 PM
That would be great if Oro already took over Sasuke's body. He would be all, too late suckers!

Hakeem_21
Mon, 01-02-2006, 08:18 PM
I wish he did that but Kishi has a crush on Sasuke so.......

chet_chetty
Tue, 01-03-2006, 10:48 PM
damn kabuto is a fucking mountain man. he endures all the pain of orochimaru's experimentation, heals himself, rinse and repeat. geeeez. he must truly be devoted to orochi. even if he was serving himself all along, i cant imagine what he could get out of orochi for it to be worth taking all that.

Assertn
Tue, 01-03-2006, 11:17 PM
im pretty sure kabuto was reviving other people that were used for experiments, not himself

chet_chetty
Wed, 01-04-2006, 01:22 AM
or that i/expressions/brokenheart.gif

Assertn
Wed, 01-04-2006, 01:04 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how kabuto's past all ties together....

(not in this order)
1) sasori gave kabuto to oro back when they were teammates
2) sasori unsealed kabuto
3) oro unsealed a seal sasori put on kabuto
4) kabuto was picked up as a young boy from the kikyo pass battlefield and raised by a konoha medic

<confused>

Hakeem_21
Wed, 01-04-2006, 01:06 PM
Kabuto's past isnt so important right now but someday he must make it clearer.

Necromas
Wed, 01-04-2006, 04:52 PM
Sai's brother IS orochimaru!

Sapphire
Wed, 01-04-2006, 07:06 PM
I like Kabuto's shady past. Having a detailed biography/flashback about every single major character is cool, but one or two mysterious one's are cool too. Oh well, all the secrets will be revealed in due time.

Assertn
Wed, 01-04-2006, 07:22 PM
I just dont want inconsistencies to show up....
like if they decide to completely ignore the fact that he was raised in konoha or something

Sapphire
Wed, 01-04-2006, 07:47 PM
Yeah I would hate to see such a thing as that..

I have faith that Kishimoto knows what he's doing so I'm just going with the flow until Kishimoto decides to tell us what's really going on..

ChaosK
Wed, 01-04-2006, 08:39 PM
I just dont want inconsistencies to show up....
like if they decide to completely ignore the fact that he was raised in konoha or something

my theory about kabuto's past is... first kabuto was stranded and the medical leader of konoha adopted him. then one day, kabuto gets in trouble, sasori saves him and puts kabuto in his control. next, orochimaru leaves akatsuki so sasori sends kabuto to oro. oro tells kabuto to continue his life in konoha so they have insiders. and during the chunnin exam....POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER! i dont know why i did that.....

nests
Thu, 01-05-2006, 03:24 AM
Important correction that clears things up a bit

Originally posted by: Nihongaeri of NarutoFan
Screw everything I said... I wasn't reading the sentence correctly, mainly because of how they have them split up between the bubbles.

It should have read basically

"Heh heh... That's a face I've seen several times...
(New Sentence)
Since it seems the Kyuubi boy is here as well... Perhaps I'll play around with the four of you a bit."

In other words, the face Orochimaru is referring to is Naruto... *sigh*

Honoko
Sun, 01-08-2006, 06:26 PM
finally caught up ^^ i think i'll be reading naruto manga more regularly now, instead of in bulk =] i'm rooting for a sakura v. kabuto fight. maybe now we can see her medical skills in battle. yamato better not stop her though =P

Edort4
Tue, 01-10-2006, 01:56 PM
Sorry if some1 asked this before but is this weeks chapter double?

nests
Tue, 01-10-2006, 05:31 PM
No and it's still not 100% sure if there would be one this week ( but most likely there will )
Another thing, this next chapter might have the results for the new charater poll

Terracosmo
Tue, 01-10-2006, 05:38 PM
Predictions for character poll:

Naruto & Sasuke topping
Sai will not be on it at all
Deidara and Sasori will be high, Sasori higher
Sakura will probably also be very high due to newfound strength
Kakashi might end up #3 or so, the mangekyou has him looking cooler than ever in the eyes of the voting 7-year olds
Fourth hokage will be in the top-5, he's always high up (why, anyway?) and now he's actually been seen too

ChaosK
Tue, 01-10-2006, 07:40 PM
itachi will be up there....

Assertn
Tue, 01-10-2006, 07:53 PM
Chiyo: #14

nests
Tue, 01-10-2006, 08:17 PM
Probably all the akatsuki members will be in it ( exept Zetsu ), with Itachi and Daeidara toping it.
one more thing no chapter this weak http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/t/redhead.gif

Assertn
Tue, 01-10-2006, 10:12 PM
what? AGAIN?

Assassin
Tue, 01-10-2006, 11:11 PM
heres my take on kabuto and his past

1. Sasori places him in that battle field to be found by konoha ninja when he was a kid

2. Years later Sasori "unseals" kabuto so he remembers everything about his past etc.

3. Sasori sends kabuto to Oro to to help/spy on him.

4. Oro "unseals" kabuto again to make him realize he's being used (or maybe he sealed him using his own mind control or something)

nests
Wed, 01-11-2006, 01:49 AM
Totally agree with what Assasin said
I think that we will see the begining of a battle but it will be interuped by someone, since most of the first battles in a new arc are always short. and also becuase if they are not interupted than the four konoha ninja can kiss their ass goodbye

Terracosmo
Wed, 01-11-2006, 05:46 AM
Kishimoto = Slacker

Edort4
Wed, 01-11-2006, 06:48 AM
People is even speaking about Jan 23th unless it gets leaked. Kishimoto surely has a lot of spare time., or he is lazy as shikamaru and leaves all the work until the last second i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

nests
Wed, 01-11-2006, 10:18 AM
Hey dont start dizzing Kishimoto its the whole shonen jump staff thats taking a break not just him, so that means no Bleach manga either

Terracosmo
Wed, 01-11-2006, 11:03 AM
Kishimoto & Jump Staff = Slackers

ChaosK
Wed, 01-11-2006, 09:41 PM
manga writers=slackers.

Naruto_RNG
Thu, 01-12-2006, 01:37 PM
man wut the hell? they're taking too long of a break. I just can't wait to see the new manga. finally some naruto action.

nests
Thu, 01-12-2006, 06:41 PM
Relax dude is only two weeks last year Kishimoto took a whole month off. Will get one for sure next week

dantheman62
Thu, 01-12-2006, 10:00 PM
hi new guy again. I agree with Terracosmo, that it would've been cool if Kabuto was a traitor, i mean cmon if he were with Konoha again or anyone against Oro?

dantheman62
Thu, 01-12-2006, 10:02 PM
New guy again. I think sasuke is going to be around soon, very soon, and stronger than ever.

Terracosmo
Thu, 01-12-2006, 10:06 PM
Greetings new guy. In the future, you might want to use the "EDIT" function instead of posting numerous messages on a row. Good day. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Necromas
Thu, 01-12-2006, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by: dantheman62
New guy again. I think sasuke is going to be around soon, very soon, and stronger than ever.

Geez whatever would give you that idea?

Thank you captain obvious!

dantheman62
Thu, 01-12-2006, 11:52 PM
list of strongest current people in Naruto
1.kages
2.head of trhe akatsuki
3.naruto
4.itachi
anyone have any beef with that, too bad

anphorus
Fri, 01-13-2006, 12:08 AM
Considering that the Kazekage (ie Gaara) Was beaten by Deidara, I doubt it. Also I can't see naruto beating Itachi. Even if Naruto is more powerful (and using his full Kyuubi-Chakra-armour thingy I think he might be) Naruto is hideously weak against Genjutsu. But this isn't a verses thread.

At the top of the list will be:

Naruto (Main character)
Sasuke (he's always in the top 2, even though he hasnt been seen for about 60 chapters)
Kakashi (The man's just a total badass. Mangekyou only adds to this)

Who I want to be high up:

Akatsuki Leader (The guy is mysterious)
Sasori (He's just awesome)
Gaara (Cool new jutsus. Cool new clothing. Is Kazekage)
Gai (Self explanitory)
Lee (Ditto)

Other:

I think that Sakura's position will probably have climbed quite a bit, due to her new found not-completly-uslessness
Sai I'm not sure about, his comments about Naruto's penis is funny (about the first two times you hear them). But otherwise he's just an asshole. And I cannot respect a guy who dresses like that. I just can't.

nests
Fri, 01-13-2006, 02:21 AM
The strongest guy is Itachi.
Mark my words he is goin to end up killing the akatsuki leader. You can just tell he is by the way he looks at him when ever he order him.

Hakeem_21
Fri, 01-13-2006, 12:17 PM
Haha Naruto better than Itachi haha a good one i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

KoKo37
Fri, 01-13-2006, 12:27 PM
well I think if Naruto got all nine tails on he would be stronger then Itachi, but he would probally kill Naruto before he could get close to reaching there -.-". And for the strongest i'd guess the Akatsuki leader or Gai with all 8 gates open.

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 01-13-2006, 01:05 PM
GRRRRRR It's friday isn't there supposed to be a chapter this week? I feel annoyed I've been waiting two weeks to see what happens next Kishimoto better deliver big time for this!

dantheman62
Fri, 01-13-2006, 05:02 PM
you guys are all wrong. Hello? am i the only one here who can see that he has an unlimited ammount of chakra. Sure Itachi has perfection in his abilities and control, but he does have a limit, Naruto ......DOES'NT!! And and as for the akatsuki leader being killed by itachi,.....ummm what?! Are you kidding me theres a reason that he's soo mysterious besides the fact that he just is going to be at the end of the series or the last of the akatsuki to be revealed. Its because he is indeed strongest,....hence L-E-A-D-E-R! By the way naruto doesn't need all nine tails tobe stronger than all of the akatsuki, he only needs about 4 or 5 if that. You people have to realize that Naurto was created for a reason. He was curesed, for a reason. He was given that much chakra FOR A REASON! So that when he does come up against people of that power he could beat them. THE 4TH NEW WHAT HE WAS DOING PEOPLE!!

dantheman62
Fri, 01-13-2006, 05:05 PM
I'm really sorry about venting like that guys. I also agree and have been waiting 2 weeks for the manga although i also have a company to run, so iam also busy.

Use the edit button instead of double posting.

GotWoot Moderator

KoKo37
Fri, 01-13-2006, 05:57 PM
Well when Itachi fought against Naruto his illusions basicly beat him right then, and I cant really remeber so correct me if im wrong, but I dont think he wasn't using Sharigan either and just using that ring. Personly in a 1v1 duel Itachi would win because Naruto couldn't get a chance to get the tails out. ( If he had time to get his tails out, i'd think 7-8 would be enough to beat him. )

also dont double post less you want to bump the thread, just use the edit button.

mage
Fri, 01-13-2006, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by: dantheman62
you guys are all wrong. Hello? am i the only one here who can see that he has an unlimited ammount of chakra. Sure Itachi has perfection in his abilities and control, but he does have a limit, Naruto ......DOES'NT!! And and as for the akatsuki leader being killed by itachi,.....ummm what?! Are you kidding me theres a reason that he's soo mysterious besides the fact that he just is going to be at the end of the series or the last of the akatsuki to be revealed. Its because he is indeed strongest,....hence L-E-A-D-E-R! By the way naruto doesn't need all nine tails tobe stronger than all of the akatsuki, he only needs about 4 or 5 if that. You people have to realize that Naurto was created for a reason. He was curesed, for a reason. He was given that much chakra FOR A REASON! So that when he does come up against people of that power he could beat them. THE 4TH NEW WHAT HE WAS DOING PEOPLE!!
i'd say the fourth was trying to save his village much more than he was trying to create a super weapon.

anphorus
Fri, 01-13-2006, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by: KoKo37
Well when Itachi fought against Naruto his illusions basicly beat him right then, and I cant really remeber so correct me if im wrong, but I dont think he wasn't using Sharigan either and just using that ring. Personly in a 1v1 duel Itachi would win because Naruto couldn't get a chance to get the tails out. ( If he had time to get his tails out, i'd think 7-8 would be enough to beat him. )

also dont double post less you want to bump the thread, just use the edit button.

Koko is dead right on the jist of this post except for one thing. That wasn't even Itachi, that guy didn't have either the sharingan or the mangekoyu, and was aparently only about 1/3rd (I think, I'm not sure on this) as strong. And yet this guy basically beat naruto very quicky with ordinary genjutsu. Naruto's nigh-limitless power would be utterly usless if he didn't get a chance to use it.

Another thing is that Naruto becomes more and more violent, unpredictable and bestial the more of the Kyuubi's power he uses, even if Naruto can use more than about three tails (Jiraya implied that he can probably unleash more than two) doing so may drive him completely insane, or the Kyuubi's personality may take over, which would be a Bad Thing

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 01-13-2006, 09:51 PM
Did we ever receive any kind of confirmation of whether or not the other tails were "that jutsu" because all I can say is that I hope to god that they aren't.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 01-13-2006, 10:26 PM
"That jutsu" is actually 3 rasengans that kage bunshin and collectively fart. Kishimoto's cousin told me this.

chet_chetty
Fri, 01-13-2006, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by: nests
The strongest guy is Itachi.
Mark my words he is goin to end up killing the akatsuki leader. You can just tell he is by the way he looks at him when ever he order him.

i've been thinking this too..as if itachi has let the leader think he is stronger than itachi the whole time. akatsuki is not his final vehicle to gaining absolute power..just another means to his own end..which is why he's so cool.

Zhan
Sat, 01-14-2006, 06:21 AM
I don't think Naruto can control the Kyuubi Tails, hence it is not "that jutsu"

Terracosmo
Sat, 01-14-2006, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
"That jutsu" is actually 3 rasengans that kage bunshin and collectively fart. Kishimoto's cousin told me this.

Gold.

Read rule #14: Low content posts. You should be familiar with it, since you posted it yourself. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif
Next time you'll get a warning.

GotWoot Moderator

RasenDori
Sun, 01-15-2006, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by: Zhan
I don't think Naruto can control the Kyuubi Tails, hence it is not "that jutsu"

when things are loosely mentioned in the beginning of a story arc, they tend to show up som time during that arc. for instance, sakon mentioned kimimaro when the resuce sasuke arc was in its building stages, and kidoumaru mentioned him before he died. also kakashin mention that he developed a brilliant new justu to naruto and sakura just after the bell training remix. then he pops up with the mangekyou sharingan against deidara. so i do think that the kyubi chakra is the "that jutsu" that jiraiya referred to. hell, he even gave kakashi an precaustion just in case naruto did it.

PSJ
Sun, 01-15-2006, 07:52 PM
No fucking way that the kyuubi chakra is the new jutsu, if it was Naruto would be able to control it. It seemed to be released by anger here. I want Naruto so show some actual skill next time he does something he hasn't even mastered the Rasengan yet. He really is a bad ninja, all he has is Kyuubi, without it he would be nothing.

Am i the only one who thinks it's funny that Terra got semi-warned?

Jadugar
Sun, 01-15-2006, 08:16 PM
Naruto cannt control the kyuubi but he can control parts of its huge chakra. The new jutsu is somehow related to it.

In case anyone who is wondering, what is rule 14.

Originally posted by: Terracosmo

14. No worthless or low content posts: For example, "hi", "lol", "hahah", "too long, didn't read" "owned", or anything that has no real contribution to the thread are not necessary. If you don't have anything significant to say or if you're not gonna follow the rules of the thread, don't post.

RasenDori
Sun, 01-15-2006, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by: PSJ
No fucking way that the kyuubi chakra is the new jutsu, if it was Naruto would be able to control it. It seemed to be released by anger here. I want Naruto so show some actual skill next time he does something he hasn't even mastered the Rasengan yet. He really is a bad ninja, all he has is Kyuubi, without it he would be nothing.

ok... i think this should go without saying, but i will say it anyways: naruto is a fucking idiot. he has talent, but very little of it. everyone complains that naruto hasnt shown anything extremely new, and that he are getting tired of seeing kage bunshin and rasengan all the time. its his fighting style and what makes him unique, no one gives a shit about sasuke doing variations of the same katon jutsus and chidori all the time, no on complains that neji only really has 3 different moves, but now im just ranting. the point is that we all either over estimate naruto or are personally disappointed with his lack of progress (which would be false considering his improvments on the use of his jutsu). what proof is there that the tailed kyuubi chakra thing isnt "that jutsu" that jiraiya warned him not to use? you ask me there is more enough evidence that it is. im not saying that naruto doesnt have a new trick up his selve, in fact i hope he does, but way would jiraiya tell him not to use that? why would jiraiya give kakashi a precaution specifically for the transformation. "that jutsu" IS the tailed kyuubi transformation

EDIT: and yeah... i find it funny that terra was semi warned

ChaosK
Sun, 01-15-2006, 09:33 PM

quite contrary to what you say, i think it would suck if naruto mastered kyubi.

1. how the fuck does a 15 yr old master a legendary beast?
2. if naruto does master the kyuubi there isnt even an opportunity for this to be a good series anymore, i mean he'll walk around shooting fox shit at people.
3. yes terra getting semi-warned is funny

Terracosmo
Mon, 01-16-2006, 08:49 AM
It's times like these that I start thinking that maybe I should read the rules myself one day!

But seriously, that rule is so fucking weird.
I mean I could theoretically write "Well dude, that was a very hilarious post!" and suddenly it wouldn't be so "low on content", while the same message still would stand.

But that's a whole other discussion.

And yes, it's funny that an adminstrator is writing this i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

PSJ
Mon, 01-16-2006, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo

2. if naruto does master the kyuubi there isnt even an opportunity for this to be a good series anymore, i mean he'll walk around shooting fox shit at people.

There is nothing in my post saying that i want Naruto to master Kyuubi.

Divinity
Mon, 01-16-2006, 11:34 AM
First off, I'm pretty sure going into the Kyuubi state isn't a "jutsu". Perhaps "that jutsu" is a jutsu done during the Kyuubi state because it would require a lot of chakra. And maybe Naruto isn't good enough at using that jutsu yet and the side-effects could harm him or he could lose control and go berserk.

RasenDori
Mon, 01-16-2006, 12:42 PM
"jutsu" literately means "a skill" or "techneque" it dosent have some meaning that only refers to ninja arts. using the chakra of a bijuu is the skill of a jinchuuriki, so therefore the kyubi state is a jutsu.

Prof. Chaos
Mon, 01-16-2006, 03:08 PM
That is why you have the prefix before "jutsu". Each is a modifier on the type of technique being used.

ChaosK
Mon, 01-16-2006, 03:18 PM

Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo

There is nothing in my post saying that i want Naruto to master Kyuubi.

i never said there was anything wrong, after all we all have our individual wishes, all i meant by my post was i really wouldnt want to see this move as the kyuubi mastered becuase i think he's still to young and inexperienced to master a legendary beast, theres nothing wrong with me disagreeing with you.

Hakeem_21
Mon, 01-16-2006, 09:23 PM
It would be nice if Naruto did a powerful jutsu that can only be used with kyubi chakra.

I mean he is in kyubi mode so often nowadays that it wouldnt be wierd if he came up with a really dangerous move that need kyubi chakra.

Assertn
Mon, 01-16-2006, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
It would be nice if Naruto did a powerful jutsu that can only be used with kyubi chakra.

I mean he is in kyubi mode so often nowadays that it wouldnt be wierd if he came up with a really dangerous move that need kyubi chakra.

It's called kuchiyose no jutsu

Hakeem_21
Mon, 01-16-2006, 10:34 PM
Yeah but i wasnt talking about a move we already know about.

Also i was thinking about more practical jutsu that you could use in one on one.

Something like the rasengen, a jutsu that you can whip out.

Anyway i really hope that "jutsu" is something really special,there isnt much else to hope for in Naruto right now.

RasenDori
Mon, 01-16-2006, 11:04 PM
why does he need anything else, i think hes got everything he needs. basic over used move: kage bunshin no jutsu. standard finishing move: rasengan. ultra situational move: kuchiyose no jutsu. and super plot device of doom: kyuubi chakra.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 01-17-2006, 12:08 AM
He needs something better than bunshin and Rasengan if he is gonna fight against the big boys.

I mean whats the point of being a ninja of you only have two three jutsus that you are good at.

Also Jiraya must have thought many other jutsus or else whats is the point of being his sensie.

He should more like Gaara who has many diffrent jutsus he uses with his demon.

I mean think if he had several kyubi powered jutsus,that would be too much to take for most ninjas.

nests
Tue, 01-17-2006, 12:23 AM
Terra from Shannaro supposably found the cover for 291
Click here (http://img76.imageshack.us/my.php?image=291cover2fe4vs.jpg)

Looks kind of real but you never know this days

mage
Tue, 01-17-2006, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by: RasenDori
why does he need anything else, i think hes got everything he needs. basic over used move: kage bunshin no jutsu. standard finishing move: rasengan. ultra situational move: kuchiyose no jutsu. and super plot device of doom: kyuubi chakra.
because seeing those things over and over is BORING

dantheman62
Tue, 01-17-2006, 02:49 AM
man you guys really want Itachi to be the strongest guy in the series. I think that Naruto's kyuubi tails are "the jutsu" and if not they're damned close....reeeaall close. If he got more then 4 i would best hardly anyone would be a match for him.

nests
Tue, 01-17-2006, 02:59 AM
Well if Naruto does ever learn to control the Kyuubi than he will be the strongest wich is what the Fourth probably intended. but I think it was clearly showend that he can't atleast right now, wich is why Jyraiya gave Kakashi that seal just in cause he got two hot headed.
By the way I wonder if Kakashi gave Yamato any of those papers with the seal.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 01-17-2006, 09:09 AM
He might have otherwise he didnt do what jiraya told him.

RasenDori
Tue, 01-17-2006, 11:58 AM
He needs something better than bunshin and Rasengan if he is gonna fight against the big boys.

I mean whats the point of being a ninja of you only have two three jutsus that you are good at.

I mean think if he had several kyubi powered jutsus,that would be too much to take for most ninjas.

um... almost every character in the series only has a few moves they are good at. chouji: baika no jutsu (and variations of) nikudan sensha (and variations of) 3 pills. neji: kaiten, rokujuuyon shou, hakke kuushou. kiba: gatsuuga and soutourou. the list goes on and on. way should naruto be different?

q]Originally posted by: mage

because seeing those things over and over is BORING[/quote]

because they are boring you say? i happen to think its nice to see the new inventive ways he uses them. naruto has become more skilled with kage bunshin then just screaming it and doing it right in front of the enemies face. so we can see him use unique set ups.

but its not like im totally against naruto learning new moves. i just dont see it as that big of a deal

Hakeem_21
Tue, 01-17-2006, 04:34 PM
The big diffrence being their few moves are much more effective than kage bunshin and rasengan. I mean how many times has he hit anyone with rasengan??
His bunshin has mostle been knocked away like they were nothing. Without Kyubi Naruto is crappy,thats what i annoys me he hasnt show he has improved,rathar than when he sparred with Kakashi when he came back.

Take neji for example his moves are very effective.

nests
Tue, 01-17-2006, 05:22 PM
Only counting manga (not stupid fillers) Naruto has only missed rasengan once. the time where Yamato capture him. one other could be when he figths Sasuke on top of the hospital but the only reasion it didnt hit was because of Kakashi so it doesnt count

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 01-17-2006, 05:34 PM
I am a little displeased that Naruto hasn't matured like he should have though. When he kage bunshined a few clones and let them protect Kakashi, that was a pretty tactical move, but the fact that he still needs two hands for Rasengan confuses me.

Sapphire
Tue, 01-17-2006, 06:12 PM
I think using two hands is just his style now.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 01-17-2006, 07:18 PM
I am a little displeased that Naruto hasn't matured like he should have though. When he kage bunshined a few clones and let them protect Kakashi, that was a pretty tactical move, but the fact that he still needs two hands for Rasengan confuses me.

Thats what i want of him more tactical moves that shows he has improved. Kishi wants us to wait years before we see that.

Not like when he met Sai,whip out a regular bunshin.

dantheman62
Tue, 01-17-2006, 07:48 PM
i need help creating sigs, is there someone who can help me create a good akatsuki one ?

Refer to the Anime Fanart forum for that. And make sure you're posting in the right topic next time.

Gotwoot Moderator

RasenDori
Wed, 01-18-2006, 02:54 AM
The big diffrence being their few moves are much more effective than kage bunshin and rasengan. I mean how many times has he hit anyone with rasengan??
His bunshin has mostle been knocked away like they were nothing. Without Kyubi Naruto is crappy,thats what i annoys me he hasnt show he has improved,rathar than when he sparred with Kakashi when he came back.

Take neji for example his moves are very effective.

we only see naruto do the rasengan a million times cause hes the main character. if this manga followed kiba instead we would see a bajillion gatsugaa. and the other guts main skill arent very effective either, story wise you neve let someone win with their main attack. other wise it becomes like power rangers when the mega zord would kill bad guys in a single hit. when was the last time nejis rokujuuyon shou defeated someone? oh wait... never.

if i remember correctly naruto did a one handed rasengan against itachi clone, but who cares anyways? the two handed thing was just so kishimoto could say "see? it fits narutos fighting style! he uses kage bunsh

Hakeem_21
Wed, 01-18-2006, 08:24 AM
I dont care how many times he uses it i dont have anything against that but he never does do anything good with his jutsus.

You know what annoys me its that everytime he is in trouble he just whips out kyubi,it was fun at the start but not anymore, now that he is suppose to be better than before. He must try his own moves before relaying on kyubi mode.

Sapphire
Wed, 01-18-2006, 09:04 AM
That was the whole point of his 'training' with Jiraiya. He needs to learn how to use the Kyuubi to his advantage. Who cares what he uses, as long as he wins?

It's just like an advanced bloodline or something. Sasuke whips out his Sharingan every time there is danger, in a sense, Naruto should learn how to use the Kyuubi like that too.

Now if he learned how to use skills -with- the Kyuubi, -that- would be awesome.

Hakeem_21
Wed, 01-18-2006, 09:09 AM
That would be awesome if he used kyubi like other use bloodlimit but so far he hasnt. The only time he used kyubi well was against Sasuske.

Im all for kyubi moves but now just bringing out alot chakra from the fox without doing anything with it,just acting like an animal.

RasenDori
Wed, 01-18-2006, 10:12 AM
that is pissing me off too. it not that naruto is whipping the kyuubi out when hes in trouble, thats only helped him against haku. these days naruto is getting to heating too and is busting out the kyuubi without thinking. in the past he just used to be a show off, but now naruto gets pissed off way to easily, and when you have a crazy powerful demon inside of you thats not very safe. as we saw when he got pissed off against deidara

Hakeem_21
Wed, 01-18-2006, 10:34 AM
He used kyubi only against Haku? Sasuke,Gaara?

Maybe Kyubi is starting to affect his temper,maybe the more he uses kyubi themore it changes his personalty. That would be interesting.

I mean we saw how he was when he used kyubi against Diedara,he was breaking down.

bagandscalpel
Wed, 01-18-2006, 12:22 PM
Of course, in thinking optimistically, this "overusage of Kyuubi when angry" trait that Naruto possesses could possibly Kishi's way of sending the story down a darker path. One which, in all likelihood, causes Naruto to lose control of Kyuubi for a long period of time, and chaos ensues...

Well, that's just what I want to see, at least.

RasenDori
Wed, 01-18-2006, 12:57 PM
i could see that happening, because it seems like narutos a lot less stable. i can imagine him going extremely crazy in this coming fight

Assertn
Wed, 01-18-2006, 02:03 PM
You know what annoys me its that everytime he is in trouble he just whips out kyubi,it was fun at the start but not anymore, now that he is suppose to be better than before. He must try his own moves before relaying on kyubi mode.

You mustve really enjoyed those sand-bagging dbz fights, didn't you?

Divinity
Wed, 01-18-2006, 02:05 PM
I dont care how many times he uses it i dont have anything against that but he never does do anything good with his jutsus.

Yes I'm getting annoyed by the people using Sharingan and Byakugan too. They don't try their own moves before relying on their bloodline limit.

hint: sarcasm

Hakeem_21
Wed, 01-18-2006, 02:24 PM

I have read alittle of dbz and didnt enjoy a sec of it.

Whats your point?

Assertn
Wed, 01-18-2006, 03:03 PM

I have read alittle of dbz and didnt enjoy a sec of it.

Whats your point?
That's exactly my point.

You just described something that you'd prefer not to see.

Hakeem_21
Wed, 01-18-2006, 03:47 PM
Oh i thought you were sarcastic,you cant be sure in this forum.

I dont have anything against dbz style fights,i have seen many fight i enjoy in Naruto. But you get tired if there are many fights that are too similar.

dantheman62
Wed, 01-18-2006, 04:22 PM
I hate dbz soooo much! Naruto is soo much better! In more ways than one, ALOT more! we need to see something happen liket he Itachi fight on the river soon, in the manga. That bridge fight wasn't that big. but i think that people are going to want to see more of Yamato fighting, alot more. For some reason i think that he's the reincarnate of the shodaime, anyone else with me? I mean cmon the guy's a perfect fighter and he acts like him too and teaches like him. And we all know he has his fighting skillz.

Assertn
Wed, 01-18-2006, 04:34 PM
I had nothing against the dbz fights, but I always thought it was stupid how everyone always sandbagged until the last minute and then pull out their next biggest trick (but still wait to the VERY END to go all out)

dantheman62
Wed, 01-18-2006, 04:47 PM
Kishimoto - lazy

Hakeem_21
Wed, 01-18-2006, 05:51 PM
I had nothing against the dbz fights, but I always thought it was stupid how everyone always sandbagged until the last minute and then pull out their next biggest trick (but still wait to the VERY END to go all out)

Thats im tired of right now,naruto is the only manga i read now that does that.

Sapphire
Wed, 01-18-2006, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by: bagandscalpel
Of course, in thinking optimistically, this "overusage of Kyuubi when angry" trait that Naruto possesses could possibly Kishi's way of sending the story down a darker path. One which, in all likelihood, causes Naruto to lose control of Kyuubi for a long period of time, and chaos ensues...

Well, that's just what I want to see, at least.

That's a good idea there.

Assertn
Wed, 01-18-2006, 07:02 PM

not really?

edit: btw, the very notion of it contradicted yourself =^.^=

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 01-18-2006, 07:04 PM

There's a good reason though, to wait to go all out. Going all out means pulling out your trump card or your best techniques. Ideally, anyone who sees those techniques should be dead. But there's always a risk that they won't. So, you try to do them in with lesser skills, and pull out the last resort only when you have to, or are sure that it will not fail. Either way, its at the very end.

Hakeem_21
Wed, 01-18-2006, 07:50 PM

not really?

What do you mean?

Im just saying that even though i dont have anything against dbz style fights,after seeing too many of them in Naruto im tired of them.

I geuss expecting a diffrent kind of fight is too much too ask for.

Sapphire
Wed, 01-18-2006, 08:51 PM
Even people in Bleach do that sometimes. Hell, there aren't many Anime's that you see that WON'T have that. BTW I only recall it happening a couple of times in Naruto.

Hinata tried to do that, but she failed, aha (Still love her though!). The whole Hinata ordeal was the first time I've seen something like that, actually.

What Uchiha Barles said. The reasons why characters keep their trump card until the end is because your never supposed to show your best technique to your opponent early in battle, and such. What ever Gai-sensei told Rock Lee before the Chuunin Exams.

Hakeem_21
Wed, 01-18-2006, 08:58 PM
Yeah but there have been people who have won fights without using thier best moves. I mean Lee doesnt open Gates every fight,Shika has won fights without breaking peoples neck,Neji has won without using his best move. But Naruto has used kyubi to win almost every single fight.

About Bleach, i have only watched 64 eps and Ichigo has already won fights using several diffrent moves.

RasenDori
Wed, 01-18-2006, 09:52 PM
Yeah but there have been people who have won fights without using thier best moves. I mean Lee doesnt open Gates every fight,Shika has won fights without breaking peoples neck,Neji has won without using his best move. But Naruto has used kyubi to win almost every single fight.

About Bleach, i have only watched 64 eps and Ichigo has already won fights using several diffrent moves.

1) shkamaru didnt learn the neck bind until after the chuunin exam and only had 1 major fight after that. before then he was busting out the kage mane which was his best move up to that point.

2) nejis only really fought three times one on one. the first against hinata where he didnt need to pull his best moves, but he had to in his other fights.

RasenDori
Wed, 01-18-2006, 09:53 PM
EDIT: oh snap! double post, sorry.

Sapphire
Wed, 01-18-2006, 10:10 PM

I wasn't talking about Ichigo using different moves. I was talking about some major character being on the brink of death and drawing from some unknown source of power/trump card.

Assertn
Thu, 01-19-2006, 01:26 PM

not really?

What do you mean?

Im just saying that even though i dont have anything against dbz style fights,after seeing too many of them in Naruto im tired of them.

I geuss expecting a diffrent kind of fight is too much too ask for.

Wow, you really don't know what I'm talking about, do you? Ok look......
You complained about naruto going kyubi. This is naruto "going all out"
Therefore I said "so you prefer when people sandbag in fights? (If naruto doesn't use his kyubi chakra, he's sandbagging.)
Then you said "no, i hate those kind of fights, naruto is the only manga that does that now."

Not only are you blatantly wrong (the only sandbagged fight I can really think of throughout the entire series was sasori), but you just contradicted yourself, because of the naruto kyubi analagy.

Hakeem_21
Thu, 01-19-2006, 01:48 PM
Oh, the problem was i had never heard sandbagging before and didnt know what you meant by it.

Now i do and yes i like sandbaggin in Naruto atleast, i wanna see people fight without whiping out thier best move at the start.

nhj
Thu, 03-23-2006, 12:35 AM
Is 290 available for dl? Cos I cant find it.. Vol 32 has only to Ch289, then it went straight to 291. can anyone help me? :o

RyougaZell
Thu, 03-23-2006, 01:04 AM
somehow i expected this thread to be the teaser of the week's chapter... that is until I readed it and then remembered the next one is 299 and not 290...
talk about auto-misleading...

Assassin
Thu, 03-23-2006, 02:56 AM
Dude, next time do a simple search instead of posting just like that.

go look in this thread: http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=12419&highlight=290

Learn to use the search function, as these types of requests are just spam

nhj
Thu, 03-23-2006, 07:56 AM
just asked..
if there's a link, y it isnt on the torrent page? :confused:

n i think link 1 is a broken link, link 2 doesnt have 290 n i cant dl from link 3, sth abt dl excess..:o can anyone help me? a bit new at this..