PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Opening/Ending Theme Songs.

SamuraiX-
Wed, 12-28-2005, 12:58 AM
Been wondering what everyone's favorite Opening/Ending Theme of Bleach is. ^_^

You can post it here along with:
- Why did you enjoy that particular theme song out of the rest?
- Did you enjoy it the first time you heard it?

As for me, my favorite:
Opening Theme Song - 2nd Opening Theme - D-technolife
Ending Theme Song - 3rd Ending Theme - Houkiboshi

I probably enjoyed these out of the rest because they seemed to set the tone of Bleach's episode theme at the time. I just really enjoy listening to the full version the 3rd Ending Theme, brings back fun memores of the show. ^_^

I actually did enjoy both of these songs when they first appeared. I didn't mind when they finally brought a new 3rd Opening Song after the 2nd, but I was kinda upset when they changed the 3rd Ending Theme to new a too happy kind of ending. which was followed another average one that didn't set the mood for me, that the episode was actually over. ^_^;;

Oh, and a little treat for everyone on the Bleach forums. Below there is a link where you can download the full mp3 versions of your favorite theme songs. Enjoy! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Bleach Opening/Ending Theme Songs (http://www.bleachportal.net/bleach/multimedia/openings_closings)

Note: To download the songs, you have to be a member of the website. It's a really simple registration process, just select the "Not A Member? Sign Up!" option under the "Member CP" section on the option bar to the left. All you need to do is enter in a user name, password, and e-mail address, simple as that. You can even hide your e-mail from other users if you want! The site actually has some other cool things to offer, if you want to check those out as well.

Login Info: If you do not wish to create an account on the website, just use these to have full access:

- Username: gotwoot
- Password: gotwoot

EDIT: I've been listening to the full versions of each of the songs for quite a while now, and figured that I really enjoy all of them. However, I think my favorite opening and ending themes remain the same, but I'm really starting to love Life is Like a Boat (Ending Theme 1) and Asterisk (Opening Theme 1), after actually listening to them, I realize that they fit the series just as good as the first two choices do. Too bad I can't vote twice. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Carnage
Wed, 12-28-2005, 01:15 AM
Are you kidding me? Obviously:

3rd Opening theme song>2nd Openening Theme song>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every other theme song (except Gundam Seed themesongs, they rock, but not Destiny theme songs. The 4rth themesong made my ears bleed)

Edit: Best Ending theme song is..........HAPPY PPLZ!

Fudgeman
Wed, 12-28-2005, 01:37 AM
theres not really many to compare... does this include the animation for the song?

SamuraiX-
Wed, 12-28-2005, 01:43 AM
Oh yeah, sure! You can add "animation" into the reasons why you liked that particular Opening/Ending theme song too, if you want. ^_^

ToFuGuY
Wed, 12-28-2005, 02:01 AM
iono for me i like the 1st opening cuz i liked the animation and the song had a good rhythm to it

for ending, i like the happy song. it just sounds good

el_boss
Wed, 12-28-2005, 05:39 AM
1st opening, Asterisk by Orange Range, the present opening is ok, like the animation for it.
3rd ending, Thank You! by Home Made Kazoku also really liked the 2nd ending, Houkiboushi by Younha and it had the best animation.

All the other songs have been so bad that I can't manage to listen to them.
worst opening: 2nd
worst ending: 4th

KoKo37
Wed, 12-28-2005, 11:57 AM
well if this was favourite song in bleach, "Number One" would win hands down >.>, but since its not i suppose the 3rd opening followed by the first opening songs are my favourite i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

also you should have made this a poll XD

SamuraiX-
Wed, 12-28-2005, 03:19 PM
Oh yeah, probably should have, is it too late? ^_^;;

Edit: Took your advice and added a pole, this should make things easier, but you guys can still give reasons and all why you like that particular theme song. ^_^

Jurojin
Wed, 12-28-2005, 03:54 PM
it was realy hard to decide for the opening theme- the 2nd is awesome indeed, but the 3rd has me more enthralled, personally.

SamuraiX-
Wed, 12-28-2005, 05:15 PM
Wow, nice, I had no idea that everyone had such different tastes. ^_^

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 12-29-2005, 12:57 AM
i really like asterik and d-technolife as openings, but as for ending my fav is thank you.

Jadugar
Thu, 12-29-2005, 01:05 AM
D-technolife and Thank You!

Phoenix20578
Thu, 12-29-2005, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by: Jadugar

Same. Something about these songs just makes me lisin to them over and over.

Jadugar
Thu, 12-29-2005, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by: Jadugar

I thought it was the perfect combination of the opening and the ending.

aznimperialx
Thu, 12-29-2005, 01:47 AM
i just don't get why so many people like the 1st opening, thats just wrong
anyways i voted 2nd opening and 3rd ending. And whats the deal with the HAPPY PEOPLE song got thats wrost than destiny's wings of words

mage
Thu, 12-29-2005, 01:48 AM
first intro
second ending

aznroyale
Thu, 12-29-2005, 02:41 AM
Bleach Opening 2 - D-technolife
Bleach Ending 3 - Houkiboshi

RedX1z
Thu, 12-29-2005, 10:14 AM
for me it's the 3rd opening with the 3rd ending.

Carnage
Thu, 12-29-2005, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by: aznimperialx
i just don't get why so many people like the 1st opening, thats just wrong
anyways i voted 2nd opening and 3rd ending. And whats the deal with the HAPPY PEOPLE song got thats wrost than destiny's wings of words

But its so funny!

RedX1z
Thu, 12-29-2005, 03:45 PM
lmao..i feel so bad for happy people.

masamuneehs
Thu, 12-29-2005, 05:06 PM
i hardly ever listen to ending songs... so i didn't rate it. All I know is I hate the song Happy People. When I was trying to see all the Gotei 13 divisions' endings I wanted to put my eye out because of that song...

The 2nd opening really is a great song... It fit the Soul Society arc well and is a really cool track to listen to by its self. It sorta has that "pump-you-up" effect.
I'm not a fan of any song that screams into incoherent screaming, and so Ichirin no Hana is not for my tastes.

So I go with Asterisk! I like the bouncy and zaniness in it. I also like that its less dramatic than D-technolife. Something about Asterisk also really captures the feel of Bleach for me. That serious one minute, goofy the next minute bi-polar nature. I also really like the lyrics and vocals on Asterisk over the other songs.

Sapphire
Sun, 01-01-2006, 11:28 AM
Aterisk by Orange Range <-- One of my favorite bands, Viva Rock is cool too
and
Thank You! by Home Made Kazoku

I also liked Houkiboshi & the UVERworld one..

RedX1z
Sun, 01-01-2006, 05:13 PM
how does anyone vote for happy people?! it's too..(insert word of disgust here.).

Carnage
Mon, 01-02-2006, 09:00 PM
That was mei/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif It makes me laugh its so dumb. I Dont really care for the other endings.

RedX1z
Mon, 01-02-2006, 09:09 PM
it's too cheerful and touching for my blood..*shrug*

SamuraiX-
Mon, 01-02-2006, 09:12 PM
I agree you guys, but you have to admit that it would have been a good ending theme to use for episodes 1 - 15. However, putting it in the middle of the insanity that was going on in Soul Society episodes was just an absolute mistake.

Sapphire
Mon, 01-02-2006, 10:06 PM
A well executed mistake. They most likely did that on purpose. Haha.

RedX1z
Mon, 01-02-2006, 10:48 PM
yeah, i bet those people are laughing it up right now.

kooshi
Wed, 01-04-2006, 12:53 PM
3rd intro: Ichirin no Hana --> Awesome song with a great animation video. D-Tecnolife almost made this spot though.
3rd ending: Houki Boshi --> I just love this song! It's just.... so good, and the instrumental version is just as good. Plus, they made 13 different endings with this song i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif