PDA

View Full Version : The Bitching Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Cal_kashi
Tue, 12-27-2005, 05:09 AM
ao here;s the idea. I'm sure you have all heard that its a good idea to write a letter when you are upset and not mail it. So this is a place to Write what ever you gotta write. Just fuckingn do it. you will feel better. The dicks on gotwoot will read it; but so fucking what? and the peaople that you fear will not read it, you can't lose. So go nuts! I'l start with the next post.

Cal_kashi
Tue, 12-27-2005, 05:13 AM
My parrents treat me like a three year old and act like my younger sister is infinitely better than me in ways that I don't understand and results in punishment that I feel is unwarrented. Living in their house is like subjecting my self to slitting my wrrists without the blissfull release of an endpoint. My point of view may be skewed or not, but it hurts. that is all I can say for now.

DO
Tue, 12-27-2005, 05:17 AM
Penis

PSJ
Tue, 12-27-2005, 08:16 AM
Well your mom can't be that big, just let her taste your fist and she should know better. Talk back to them for fuck sake, sure they will get mad but you will feel alot better. Tell them how unreasonable they are, don't be a pussy. It till work if you do it the right way.

Carnage
Tue, 12-27-2005, 11:29 AM
Theres gonna be a bunch of shit posting and spamming in this thread. Oh well. Ass!!i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif

@Cal Kashi: You know that voice in your head? Listen to it.

ChaosK
Tue, 12-27-2005, 11:41 AM
lol, i've been back home for less than a week and my familys already driving me crazy.

Board of Command
Tue, 12-27-2005, 11:55 AM
My parents don't know jack about computers so whenever I buy something they think I'm getting ripped off...

Carnage
Tue, 12-27-2005, 01:55 PM
I seriously think i would be better off without my mom. She's such a dumb bitch she doesnt deserve to live.

Ero-Fan
Tue, 12-27-2005, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
My parents don't know jack about computers so whenever I buy something they think I'm getting ripped off...

Hehe. My mom doesn't know jack shit about computers either, but instead of thinking I'm getting ripped off, she just assumes anything I say about computers that she doesn't recognize/understand is wrong and that I'm lying. I could say computers have to have a motherboard to work and she would tell me I'm full of shit. Fucking annoying as hell.

Carnage
Tue, 12-27-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by: Ero-Fan

Hehe. My mom doesn't know jack shit about computers either, but instead of thinking I'm getting ripped off, she just assumes anything I say about computers that she doesn't recognize/understand is wrong and that I'm lying. I could say computers have to have a motherboard to work and she would tell me I'm full of shit. Fucking annoying as hell.

same here!i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

Turkish-S
Tue, 12-27-2005, 06:56 PM
My parents own...

aznimperialx
Tue, 12-27-2005, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by: Turkish-S
My parents own...

mine too, but they won't let me buy a bbgun i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif

Turkish-S
Tue, 12-27-2005, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by: aznimperialx

My parents own...

mine too, but they won't let me buy a bbgun

yea i have the same problem. i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif

You all suck.. there are people who don't have parents. And you all get mad becouse they care for you , try to protect you?? wtf... pathetic faggots... grow up.

Terracosmo
Tue, 12-27-2005, 07:59 PM
I cut myself.

Carnage
Tue, 12-27-2005, 08:39 PM
You all suck.. there are people who don't have parents. And you all get mad becouse they care for you , try to protect you?? wtf... pathetic faggots... grow up.

Fortunatly, your parents arent dumb so you wuldnt know what its like (lucky bastard). When I said my mom didnt deserve to live, i wasnt serious, but i was just blowing off some steam (hence the name of the thread). But dumb parents are annoying, and of course we'd be better off with them than without (no shit) but that doesnt excuse them from being dumb. Of course they care, but they dont have to be dumb about it, sometimes their retarded decisions affect their children in a negative manner because of their stupidity. But I understand what your getting at, and of course in reality we're still lucky to have them.

P.S. I know my User Ratings are going to go down after this post, and i just want everyone to know I JUST DONT CARE ANYMORE!!! *goes off to do some more crying*i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

PSJ
Tue, 12-27-2005, 09:33 PM
Fuck that towelhead he doesn't know shit about annoying parents, i bet he doesn't have any.

aznimperialx
Tue, 12-27-2005, 09:45 PM

I think he's trying to say like Hey stop talking bad about your parents, they ARE the people who gave you BIRTH. But he probably would'nt understand other people because we all have different parents. Since his parents Own, thats great i guess. For me my parents can be cool sometimes but it doesn't go the way i plan sometimes. Specially my dad lol, he can be a jackass for 3mins and then be cool for 1 min i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Carnage
Tue, 12-27-2005, 10:55 PM
I think he's trying to say like Hey stop talking bad about your parents, they ARE the people who gave you BIRTH. But he probably would'nt understand other people because we all have different parents. Since his parents Own, thats great i guess. For me my parents can be cool sometimes but it doesn't go the way i plan sometimes. Specially my dad lol, he can be a jackass for 3mins and then be cool for 1 min

Hehe. its the opposite with me. My dad can be the coolest person in the world and my mom can be......well....you know.

Fuck that towelhead he doesn't know shit about annoying parents, i bet he doesn't have any.

Who're you callin a towel head?i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

RedX1z
Tue, 12-27-2005, 11:34 PM
i think he was calling turk a towel head..

Carnage
Wed, 12-28-2005, 12:02 AM
Oh, nvm then.i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif ARRRgggh. its so goddam annoying. Its Christmas vacation and I should be over my friend's houses but my parents have been too busy to drive me! (goddam driving age law thingy! You should be aloud to drive once you grow to a height of 5"2.!)

aznimperialx
Wed, 12-28-2005, 12:46 AM
WHAT ABOUT VACATION HOMEWORK!!!! Seriously, teachers have to give you amounts of homeworks when ever you get like two days off. Thats just sad! Why call it Vacation break, when your busying doing tons of homework!!!
fucking teachers...

Board of Command
Wed, 12-28-2005, 01:00 AM
It's not that they're trying to protect us, it's that they don't understand enough of modern culture and fail to understand our viewpoints at times. Believe me, we live in a totally different world from our parents. We see the world differently and therefore act against their beliefs sometimes.

It's annoying because they're ignorant of this.

Carnage
Wed, 12-28-2005, 01:07 AM

It's not that they're trying to protect us, it's that they don't understand enough of modern culture and fail to understand our viewpoints at times. Believe me, we live in a totally different world from our parents. We see the world differently and therefore act against their beliefs sometimes.

It's annoying because they're ignorant of this.

That is so weird. my brother said almost the EXACT same thing. Anyways, i agree 110%. They think just because theyre parents theyre always right, and never have to have a reason behind any of the rules they make. Im not complaining about all the rules, infact we really need some of them. But alot of the time they just dont make sense.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Wed, 12-28-2005, 04:02 AM
OMFG i have hella hw to do over break!!!!!! STUPID FREAKIN PROJECTS!!!! i know that AP and adv classes are supposed to be hard but c'mon now! "have a nice break" my ass!! how the fuck are we supposed to have a nice break with that many freakin hw????

Turkish-S
Wed, 12-28-2005, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by: PSJ

yea thnx psj.. you're right i lost my dad. Maybe that is why i think like that about parents...

And i know parents can be so anoying.. but just have respect for them for giving you birth and paying your bills for years.

Carnage
Wed, 12-28-2005, 11:21 AM
Sorry you lost your dadi/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif I guess the whole perspective should change after something like that. Srry man.

Ero-Fan
Wed, 12-28-2005, 12:03 PM
Well, to get this back on track and on a lighter note:
I fucking hate it when your in a movie theater, with friends or girlfriend, and its empty. Then some jackass comes in and sits in the row right in front or behind you. The fucking theater is empty!!! Sit somewhere else, you don't have to be near people all the time, you goddamn sheep. Baaaaaaaa!!!

Carnage
Wed, 12-28-2005, 03:59 PM
THERE ARE NEVER ANY GOOD MOVIES OUT! Ok, im exaggerating. I know. THERE ARE BARELY EVER ANY GOOD MOVIES OUT!

Assassin
Wed, 12-28-2005, 07:27 PM
i fucking hate this world. i want each and everyone of you to die

Terracosmo
Wed, 12-28-2005, 07:45 PM
I bleed a lot.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 12-28-2005, 09:41 PM
It's called menstruation.

Terracosmo
Wed, 12-28-2005, 10:51 PM
Gee, thanks for ruining my ongoing one-post-per-page emo joke. :/

Phoenix20578
Wed, 12-28-2005, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Gee, thanks for ruining my ongoing one-post-per-page emo joke. :/

Don't you mean SK joke i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Tekkaman Vigorot
Wed, 12-28-2005, 11:24 PM
My parents are...decent people >.> In so many ways...we live together...but far from family. I'm scared as hell of my dad, though recently he's been showing himself as more of a human being than I thought and we have strange things in common, such as how we percieve life. Lets say...when I discovered this, I freaked out. My mom...different story, she seems less and less human everyday that goes by. She constantly complains about all the bad things about my dad, for a time I believed her, now I realize, now...he's not all, you just whine waaaaaay too much. She practically lives on DVD's now and barely takes care of the little girl entrusted to her, maybe the parents thought it would be alright, seeing the way we turned out (My sis and I) But I guess they didn't realize mother didn't do squate to raise us...more like the tube was mommy and video games were daddy... Seeing the way she is "caring" for the now toddler, makes me wonder how I'm still alive...and kind of sane... who teaches kids this way "You do this...or I smack you." there is always a "...or I smack you." In everything she says...EVERYTHING!!! *freaks out*

Terracosmo
Wed, 12-28-2005, 11:28 PM
The only thing I hate about my parents is that my mother is one of those "everything I say is right, your opinion sucks and I won't even bother explaining my own view since I'm right anyway" people. A genuine example is when I use make-up (which I do a lot), and EVERY SINGLE TIME she's like "stop doing that, men don't wear make-up". And I'd be like "Eh... why not?". And she'd finish it with "They just don't".

That's it.

Actually, I think there's a word for that kind of people. Close-minded. Yeah. Are you close-minded? If so, come over here so I can kill you, you bastard.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 12-28-2005, 11:41 PM
Funny how everyone's parents seem incapable of passing the correct judgement on any issue...

Terracosmo
Wed, 12-28-2005, 11:43 PM
Well obviously it wouldn't be as funny if people listed the GOOD things about their parents i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Nor would it be much of a bitching thread...

DB_Hunter
Wed, 12-28-2005, 11:43 PM
True say... but you can't deny that this thread currently reeks of teenage angst.

Terracosmo
Wed, 12-28-2005, 11:55 PM
True true.

Which is why I cut myself and bleed a lot.

Hah!

DB_Hunter
Thu, 12-29-2005, 12:01 AM
And thus the circle of argument is complete... i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Carnage
Thu, 12-29-2005, 12:26 AM
The only thing I hate about my parents is that my mother is one of those "everything I say is right, your opinion sucks and I won't even bother explaining my own view since I'm right anyway" people. A genuine example is when I use make-up (which I do a lot), and EVERY SINGLE TIME she's like "stop doing that, men don't wear make-up". And I'd be like "Eh... why not?". And she'd finish it with "They just don't".

That's it.

Actually, I think there's a word for that kind of people. Close-minded. Yeah. Are you close-minded? If so, come over here so I can kill you, you bastard.

Wow, you just explained my mom!i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

i fucking hate this world. i want each and everyone of you to die

Its so funny how you find people who you are so in common with on this forumi/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

RedX1z
Thu, 12-29-2005, 12:44 AM
one person who can't understand, one person who doesn't want to understand..ladies and gentlemen, i give you, my mom. i'm sorry, but her standards are higher than belief. always expecting 210% from me, it's fucking annoying. even back then when i went to high school, i come home with an 85, she says "heh, is that all?", i swear, she's the last person that should be talking, i'm planning on college, but what about her, she barely finishes high school and she's the one acting like she can walk over everyone else?! seriously, who the hell does she think i am?! anyways, i'm not the kind that will bleed for perfection, so, hopefully, she'll understand that someday.

edit:heh, feel much better!^.^

Xollence
Thu, 12-29-2005, 06:53 AM
Hehe sounds like a typical Asian parent. She's your mother, of course she's gonna have great expectations of you. Remember she's doing this because she cares and not just to be bitchy.

Ero-Fan
Thu, 12-29-2005, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
True say... but you can't deny that this thread currently reeks of teenage angst.

I think it doesn't matter what age you are, your parents are always going to be fucking annoying as long as their alive. My mom and aunt both complain about my grandparents all the time. Its pretty much the only thing I have in common with them; we both get annoyed at our parents. I'm so glad I'm the only grandchild that can do no wrong in my grandparents' eyes. Probably because I was the first, but whatever, I use them to annoy my mom, so its all good.

Jurojin
Thu, 12-29-2005, 08:07 AM
Jadugar sent me a PM out of the blue saying:
Fuck You

I'd have replied in kind, but the little bitch decided to throw that at me and put me on his ignore list. So I'll trash up this place with a response:

ESAD you little toad fucking cunt bubble.

That is all.

Ero-Fan
Thu, 12-29-2005, 08:49 AM
I love the smell of a flame war in the morning.... Gets the blood going.

RedX1z
Thu, 12-29-2005, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by: Xollence
Hehe sounds like a typical Asian parent. She's your mother, of course she's gonna have great expectations of you. Remember she's doing this because she cares and not just to be bitchy.

i think you don't understand the fact that she goes by.."if you're not perfect, then you're useless..", it's just annoying hearing that from her and the fact she don't understand that i'm just an easy going person. i just want to do things my way, i think i'm more than capable at this age..

KitKat
Thu, 12-29-2005, 09:44 AM
I think it doesn't matter what age you are, your parents are always going to be fucking annoying as long as their alive.

That is so not true. My parents are totally awesome. I love going home and hanging out with them. My mom and I share a lot of similar interests, plus she's way better at baking and cooking than I could ever hope to be, and I learn something new from her each time I visit.

Back on topic, I hate that my school is making us start again on the 3rd. Everyone else gets holidays until the 9th, but my school decided to give the shortest excuse for a holiday ever. The 3rd is a Tuesday! Who starts second semester on a Tuesday?? Plus, I have a paper due the week I get back, worth 7% of my mark i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

aznimperialx
Thu, 12-29-2005, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by: KitKat

I think it doesn't matter what age you are, your parents are always going to be fucking annoying as long as their alive.

That is so not true. My parents are totally awesome. I love going home and hanging out with them. My mom and I share a lot of similar interests, plus she's way better at baking and cooking than I could ever hope to be, and I learn something new from her each time I visit.

Back on topic, I hate that my school is making us start again on the 3rd. Everyone else gets holidays until the 9th, but my school decided to give the shortest excuse for a holiday ever. The 3rd is a Tuesday! Who starts second semester on a Tuesday?? Plus, I have a paper due the week I get back, worth 7% of my mark

...thats like the same as me. I go back to school on the 3rd and I got a Final Project due on jan.10 one week after i come back but its not worth 7%. It determines if you fail or pass i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

Carnage
Thu, 12-29-2005, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by: Jurojin

Fuck You

BURN!!!! The fact that your actually bothering to get back at him in this thread just because you cant PM just shows how insecure you are.

@Ero Fan: Your right, look at Seinfeld. Everyone in that show hates their parents, and their like 30!

Jurojin
Thu, 12-29-2005, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by: God#2

Fuck You

BURN!!!! The fact that your actually bothering to get back at him in this thread just because you cant PM just shows how insecure you are.

@Ero Fan: Your right, look at Seinfeld. Everyone in that show hates their parents, and their like 30!

He has an issue with me, but is too childish to deal with it with just me and him, obviously. I mean this is what he wants, right? To argue about it in the forums with spectators instead of hashing it out with PM's seems to be his goal, and I have time to kill before I pick up my g/f from the airport.

Is it insecure to play with somebody who so obviously wants it? Or are you just flaming out the side of your ass because you think it will make you look "cool"? eh, whatever. You're not the one being a stretched-out twat. Yet.

Anyhow, here's the thread with the "issue" he has.

http://forums.gotwoot.net/mess...E=20&enterthread=y (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=51&threadid=16444&STARTPAGE= 20&enterthread=y)

I made funny, he made comment, I made comment, he took some mild offense, I corrected his logic, he took offense and went so far as to put in "and another thing, my ego and dick, both are bigger than yours.", also linking a post he made about him defending himself doing what I was doing in this case: Made a post that wasn't totally on topic (mine didn't have pics in the pics thread, oh noez!), defended it and my logic for it. That part confused me, actually... Why did he link something that seems to defend my actions and not his >_>?

So I told him to go play with his ePeen (since he's obviously so proud of it) and to get over it. Was I wrong?

Edit:

Also meant to point out, in his linked thread, he puts in bold "If you have an issue with me, PM me."

Well since I obviously can't do that, what other recourse do I have to argue this out with him? Shit-post in the Bleach thread?

Carnage
Thu, 12-29-2005, 11:49 AM

Fuck You

He has an issue with me, but is too childish to deal with it with just me and him, obviously. I mean this is what he wants, right? To argue about it in the forums with spectators instead of hashing it out with PM's seems to be his goal, and I have time to kill before I pick up my g/f from the airport.

Is it insecure to play with somebody who so obviously wants it? Or are you just flaming out the side of your ass because you think it will make you look "cool"? eh, whatever. You're not the one being a stretched-out twat. Yet.

Anyhow, here's the thread with the "issue" he has.

http://forums.gotwoot.net/mess...E=20&enterthread=y (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=51&threadid=16444&STARTPAGE= 20&enterthread=y)

I made funny, he made comment, I made comment, he took some mild offense, I corrected his logic, he took offense and went so far as to put in "and another thing, my ego and dick, both are bigger than yours.", also linking a post he made about him defending himself doing what I was doing in this case: Made a post that wasn't totally on topic (mine didn't have pics in the pics thread, oh noez!), defended it and my logic for it. That part confused me, actually... Why did he link something that seems to defend my actions and not his >_>?

So I told him to go play with his ePeen (since he's obviously so proud of it) and to get over it. Was I wrong?

No, i know you history with the issues with you and him.........but the answer to the second paragraph is yes....it is insecure. And second of all, not that Im defending Jdugar or anything,but

To argue about it in the forums with spectators instead of hashing it out with PM's seems to be his goal

Wasnt he the one who first PMed you?

Jurojin
Thu, 12-29-2005, 12:12 PM
He PM'd me in the form of a bitch slap, not in the form of a "Let's continue the argument in here and not screw up the thread."

I.E. there was no prior PM to "Fuck You" from me or him to the other.

I tried to PM back, but got the "You've been blacklisted from sending messages to XXXX" (or whatever) message when there was no preceeding PM argument. You still want to say that his intent was to hash it out in PM, as you're alluding to? No, it was him wanting to seemingly get the last word in the argument.

And, no it isn't. Getting into flame wars because of a perceived/inferred slight is insecure. I don't see anything as perceived or inferred here- seems rather direct to me.
I don't really care about a "rep" or anything in here so that's out. Hell, I've been here longer (by two months) than him and I doubt there are 5 people in here who would even recognize my name, which is just fine by me. As long as people get a giggle out of the posts I try to make funny (Laws of anime, for example), that's all I care about. So where is this "insecurity" issue you're trying to bring in here? I'm not defending my forum position (because I don't have one), I'm not defending myself from a serious flame attempt (his was rather lame, tbo), I'm just bringing this out here, *in the bitching thread*, because that's where it belongs. No?

DO
Thu, 12-29-2005, 01:21 PM
Come down to IRC the both of you

I'll help you sort it out

hohohohoho

Jurojin
Thu, 12-29-2005, 01:41 PM
I'm at work, or I would- and after work, I'm off to pick the g/f up from the airport, where I'll be... pre-occupied... until after the new year starts.

aznimperialx
Thu, 12-29-2005, 02:22 PM
whats your arguement even about?

Jurojin
Thu, 12-29-2005, 02:41 PM
I'm not sure what exactly his beef is >_> I said nothing unwarranted or even accusatory until he started trying to swing his ePeen around.

Since it seems you didn't even click the thread provided, (you'd need to go to page 19 to get the start of it) I gave a joke answer to somebody's question, he called mine rubbish (not that I was offended by it, seriously) and gave a real answer, so I replied with "Mine was more funny." In the "Eh, facts don't matter" joking tone that people use, know what I mean?

Then he gets in a small tit and replies with "You want to tell jokes, do it in the General Discussions section or else post some pictures in here." Like he owns the forums or something >_>

Anyways, I corrected him in the post after that, then he starts getting even more antagonistic, so I sluffed his "and another thing, my ego and dick, both are bigger than yours." comment off, then get a PM with "Fuck you" and no choice of PM discourse (he sent it then banned me for w/e reason). I guess I hit a nerve when I told him to go play with is ePeen? I wonder who he though he was dealing with, some forum n00b to bow to his whims or something? Eh.

Ero-Fan
Thu, 12-29-2005, 03:08 PM
Finally, something to read while I'm bored at work. Its too bad we wouldn't be allowed to have a flame war between you two in a thread, that would be fun to read. God, work is boring....

Jurojin
Thu, 12-29-2005, 03:20 PM
If you're into video gaming and live in the US, there's always www.gamepolitics.com . You can view it if you're not in the US, it just hits home for me more since I live here.

Good or bad news, they keep up to date on things, and it will either boggle your mind, make you laugh, or turn you into a homicidal maniac when you see the idiocy of some of the actions congress people and spokesmen/women make in regards to regulating video games. Laws they craft are consistantly struck down as unconstitutional, yet they waste time and money trying to get these things through using faulty data in attempts to link violent people are created by video games. :-/

*edit: Spelling > me*

DB_Hunter
Hang on for the sake of my personal social analysis of this forum when you all talk about your parents can you say your age please? Thanks...

Carnage
Hey, why not have a flame war thread? I CALL GENERAL! TO YOUR STATIONS LOWLEY PAWNS!i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Edit: @DB Hunter: Im 14. But that still doesnt change the fact that parents can sometimes be a bitch. Just cuz i have teenage angst doesnt make me wrong!i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Jurojin
Thu, 12-29-2005, 03:23 PM
Hey, why not have a flame war thread? I CALL GENERAL! TO YOUR STATIONS LOWLEY PAWNS! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

As long as I get a spear of some sort, I'm good.

RedX1z
Thu, 12-29-2005, 03:27 PM

Hey, why not have a flame war thread? I CALL GENERAL! TO YOUR STATIONS LOWLEY PAWNS!

As long as I get a spear of some sort, I'm good.

i/expressions/musicnote.gifit's the end of the world as we know it, but i feel fine..i/expressions/musicnote.gif

seriously, i wouldn't mind, yet, i don't think that's a good idea..i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif*shrug*

Ero-Fan
Thu, 12-29-2005, 03:35 PM
No, it would prob never work, or happen. But as long as I get to be a judge or ref, I'd be happy. I'd much rather spectate or score than be involved in a flame war. I much prefer dealing out physical punishment as opposed to verbal abuse.
@DB Hunter: almost 22

RedX1z
Thu, 12-29-2005, 03:37 PM
Hang on for the sake of my personal social analysis of this forum when you all talk about your parents can you say your age please? Thanks...

18, wanna fight about it?!i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif*shrug*

Shinda
Thu, 12-29-2005, 03:57 PM
haha, my parents are the best i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif they're totally okay with my all my 'obsessions' about soccer, anime, games, computers and all that stuff. (My dad's the one who got me into anime, actually)
They are even okay with picking me up by car when I go out and don't feel like going by bike, it doesn't even matter how late. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif they don't have high expectations about school, all they want is that I do my best. in my opinion they OWN!

all I have to complain is that they are both working full-time and I don't see them until late at night. I know that they are earning a living for me and my brothers, but my dad's often abroad for his work and gone for weeks. and my mom makes long days. but I'm thankful that they're home around the holidays.

and if you're wondering DB_hunter, I'm 16

DB_Hunter
Thu, 12-29-2005, 06:14 PM
I'm thinking of doing some sort of graphic to see which age group is most dis-satisfied with their parents. A few more results and I will get to it.

aznimperialx
Thu, 12-29-2005, 06:19 PM
Jurojin, think you should just leave it and be the bigger and better man, this flaming shit is really pointless, but there was no reason for him to start with you

Jadugar
Thu, 12-29-2005, 06:23 PM
*Grand Entrance*

Tada. I am here. Some of you have been waiting for me. I know at least one of you has.

@ Cal_kashi : Thanks for making a great thread.

@ Ero-Fan : You sure love the flame wars, dont you?

@ God2 : Thanks for defending me, I will take it from here.

@ aznimperialx : He doesnt understand the meaning of being bigger and a better man. Doesnt all of his winning post tell you this.

@ Jurojin :

You dont care about the reps. You have been here longer than me (two months).
5 people know you and your posts make people laugh. Huh.

You are right, you dont have to worry about your reps, thats because you are nobody and 5 people was a little exaggeration. Thanks to me more people know you now.

Your posts make people laugh. You have only posted 229 posts in your long span (9 months) of carrier as a comedian here. I very much doubt that you even managed to make about 9 jokes. Yes, you have been here longer than me (2 months) but I have posted 1722 posts in this forum and let me let you most of them were either funny or helped someone.

Now lets get back to the issue.

For once you managed to post something funny. Horary.

According to you when I called you post rubbish and gave a proper answer to someone post you didnt mind. My ass. You immediately praised yourself by telling me, hey my post is funny. Thats suggests to me that you did mind and didnt like it when someone corrected you.

Then you said something and I said something and then I told you to go fuck yourself.

For me that was the end of the matters. I dont have time to go forth and back in arguments with a prick like you.

Stay with me people. Thats where it gets interesting. Now I put Jurojin on my ignore list. So he couldnt PM me. I would have liked to see your face when you filled in your post full of your slangs like ESAD and little bitch, then you pressed on the send message button only to find out that you have been blocked by me.

Now the self proclaimed Jurojin not worrying about the rep, so called super noob got super pissed. So he comes here winning about my message. He is telling everybody how Jadugar didnt appreciate his once in a life time 15 min fame.

I told you once before and I will tell you again that I dont give a f*** about you, your post and whatever you say about me. You have been telling others that you are not insecure. Well all of your posts in here in the last 24 hours suggest otherwise. You probably broke your own record by being online in gotwoot forum waiting a response from me or other peoples sympathy.

You were posting post after post calling me names and saying ESAD and yet you were under the influence that you are not a noob. Are you 10 year old telling me to ESAD? The fact that you posted all those post to get a response for me suggests that you are a noob and didnt like it when I gave you some of your own medicine. I loved watching you post after post and see you turning in your seat (whatever you were sitting on).

@ Ero-Fan : I hope you are enjoying this.

@ DragonOutlaw : Thanks for the offer but I have got it under control.

@ UltzDarRedX1 : A made up flame war wont be as good as this one.

Choices :

Now I have two choices. Carry on ignoring you which is not hard since you practically dont exist in this forum or call it quits. I dont know?

I think you had your fair share of me calling names and everything. So what now? We start flaming each other till we die. I have another suggestion. How about I say that your post was the funniest thing I ever read and be friends.

No, I am not joking and I am serious about this. I think we have said everything that has to be said to each other. If you feel like I have intentionally tried to hurt you than its not true. All of us come here to enjoy and sometimes shit happens but thats life.

I am only going to follow what I know best. I cant stay mad at people for more than couple of days and I am not saying this for the sake of ending this flame war. Its true.

If you feel like you havent flamed me enough then go on say so and say it whatever you like and be done with it and then we can be adults/friends and carry on. If not sayonara.

Jadugar

Turkish-S
Thu, 12-29-2005, 06:25 PM

Originally posted by: Jadugar
but I have posted 1722 posts in this forum and let me let you most of them were either funny or helped someone.

Jadugar

You helped me with your pic's i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Carnage
Thu, 12-29-2005, 06:52 PM
Goddam if noones going to start this then I'll have to. ERO FAN SUCKS!

*take both your bets and sides.i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

RedX1z
Thu, 12-29-2005, 06:58 PM

but I have posted 1722 posts in this forum and let me let you most of them were either funny or helped someone.

Jadugar

You helped me with your pic's

yeah, before i clicked on the link below your sig, i didn't know such place existed here..i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Phoenix20578
Thu, 12-29-2005, 06:59 PM

*take both your bets and sides.

Ok, ok, lets stop this right here before some people get warnings for flaming.

Now, for me to bitch. I HATE MY FUCKING CAR!!!!!! How the fuck can so many things go wrong on a single car at the same fucking time? In the past 6 months, my starter, brakes, brake cylinder, exsust, transmission, and fucking steering wheel went. It cost me $2000 to fix all that shit, which I was saving for a new car (ironic huh?). The only good part about all of this was that my brothers helped me with most of the repairs, so $2000 worth of repairs didn't become $5000. I am about to take my car to a junk yard, take out a sawwed off shotgun, and shoot till I'm not pissed off anymore!

*sigh* I feel better now.

lilphatboi88
Thu, 12-29-2005, 07:16 PM
17, who's the one with the cool ninja video in their sig? Can you give it to me please?

Phoenix20578
Thu, 12-29-2005, 07:20 PM
Wrong thread, but heres the link

http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?v...2tdo0I7FQ%22&l=185 (http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?video_id=pB2tdo0I7FQ%22&l=185)

Turkish-S
Thu, 12-29-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by: lilphatboi88
17, who's the one with the cool ninja video in their sig? Can you give it to me please?

koko..

Assertn
Thu, 12-29-2005, 08:10 PM
I...kinda thought Jurojin's explanation was more accurate to what i've always been told about anime nosebleeds.

Tekkaman Vigorot
Thu, 12-29-2005, 08:17 PM
20. Because of my parents...that's why I'm still here... you know why? Because right before college...my mom tells me "Because you are first born, you are responsible for taking care of us. You are stuck here for life, sorry, that's just how things are." I think I was driven to madness at that point since I've always hoped to go some place very far away so I can do something great with my life...after this? No...just...no...world died since then...for a while...I'm better now of course...and completely ignoring whatever my mother says... at least my dad is there for me...he said "Whatever you want to do, go ahead and do it, go wherever it takes you. If you need help, just ask." I regret so much for doubting him for so many years...

Jadugar
Thu, 12-29-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
I...kinda thought Jurojin's explanation was more accurate to what i've always been told about anime nosebleeds.

Pepole can be wrong, even you Assertn.

Jurojin's explanation :

Law 40 :

Law of Nasal Sanguination

(from Ryan Pritchard and Jason Aylen)

When sexually aroused, males in Anime don't get erections, they get nosebleeds. No one's sure why this is, though... the current theory suggests that larger eyes means smaller sinuses and thinner sinus tissue (see Law #38 above).

andd here is the law 38.

Law 38 :

Law of Hydrostatic Emission

Eyes tend to be rather large in Anime. This is because they contain several gallons of water, which may be instantaneously released at high pressure through large tear ducts. The actual volume of water contained in the eyes is unknown, as there is no evidence to suggest that these reservoirs are actually capable of running out. The reason water tends to collect in the eyes is because Anime characters only have one large sweat gland, which is located at the back of the head. When extremely stressed, embarrassed, or worried, this sweat gland exudes a single but very large drop of sebaceous fluid.

funny maybe but not accurate

(not that I was offended by it, seriously) and he gave a real answer

KoKo37
Thu, 12-29-2005, 08:31 PM

Originally posted by: lilphatboi88

koko..
heh, yah that was me XD, i used it as a sig replacement till i got or made a sig i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif. Anyways nothing big or anything has happend to me recently so il just bitch about my passed three days >: ).

First i got one of those things that let you put stuff onto dvds for x-mas, so i burned a bunch of stuff onto dvds and place all the folders and icons *On my desktop* that i dont use onto the them and then delete it then go to bed, the next morning i wake up try to turn on my comp, and says something like "Windows files are missing or damaged please insert windows installation cd to repair" so im thinking what i could of deleted that is needed to run, anyways i get the installation cd from my dad and it doesn't do anything -.- so I spend some time trying to fix it then i have to get my dad to do it, then he trys a long time trying to fix it and then just try's to wipe out everything, when he's wiping out everything it keeps saying it wiped out stuff and then restarts, it did this about 8 times ( took about 13 mins each time ) then finnaly worked. all my stuff on my comp is gone but still got some of the stuff on my dvds i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif. Then i gotta download some games and anime, so i download eureka seven and thats taking forever cause low seeders, then i try to download warcraft 3, my bro gives me the download page and says " It takes about 1 hour of waiting in line and 4-5 hours of downloading" so i wait for about hour and 20 minutes and then I relized I gotta click "Wait in line"... then about 45 mins later after I finished waiting in line I clicked download, then it downloads like in 4 seconds im like *huh* then i check it out and its 0kb the folder and nothing in it -.- then i see a yellow bar it says "Canceld auto download" for security or something ( it always does this though not a big deal cause i just have to click download ) so then i click the yellow bar And it redirects me to the front page!!! OMG, so now im waiting in line again and not even sure if it will work >.>.

Anyways nothing really bad because wasn't to much stuff i wanted that i never burned on my comp, and i can always download wc3 later if this doesn't work.

/-\lso this really isn't worth complaining about, but its the only semi-annoying stuff thats happend to me recently i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Carnage
Thu, 12-29-2005, 08:44 PM
Holy fucking shit, i just saw a clip from this freaky series called Bible Black. It was so sick it made me want to puke. Just uggghhh............uuuuuughh. They were pumping water into........just uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggghhhhi/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

Jadugar
Thu, 12-29-2005, 08:51 PM
Have you seen Elfen Lied?

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 12-29-2005, 08:56 PM
What's wrong God#2, do hundreds of tentacle penises make you feel uncomfortable?

Bible Black and Elfen Lied RULE.

Carnage
Fri, 12-30-2005, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
What's wrong God#2, do hundreds of tentacle penises make you feel uncomfortable?

No, actually pushing water from a tube thingy into a womans ...... you know what just forget it. But I heard Elfen lied is awsome. Im gonna download that soon. But this.....this is just wrong.....i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 12-30-2005, 12:27 AM
That woman had it coming, if you followed the storyline you'd know!!

Board of Command
Fri, 12-30-2005, 02:34 AM
There are stuff out there much worse than Bible Black. Bible Black is actually considered the best hentai of all time due to is animation and the fact that it actually has a story to it. You're a virgin as long as you don't touch the big titles out there. I'm a virgin too.

And if you're frantically searaching right now, Elfen Lied is not a hentai...

RedX1z
Fri, 12-30-2005, 10:45 AM

what the hell are you talking about?! there was only 1!

edit:everyone in bible black looked the same!*shrug*

what the hell's the deal with people who walk down the street rapping, do they love the sound of their own voice?! why do we have to hear it?! why can't i just walk down a normal road, god damn it..

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 12-30-2005, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by: UltxDarkRedX1
[quote]

what the hell are you talking about?! there was only 1!

Well there was a 6 episode arc and there was the 2 episode gaiden.. theremight be other stuff. I'm talking about the gaiden though.

RedX1z
Fri, 12-30-2005, 11:34 AM
i know there were 6 episodes, i'm saying there was only 1 part that god#2 shouldn't have been able to bare.

aznroyale
Fri, 12-30-2005, 11:38 AM
my friend thinks Elfen Lied is Hentai
one of the best series i ever seen

Ero-Fan
Fri, 12-30-2005, 11:44 AM
I completely missed the second to last page.

@ Ero-Fan : You sure love the flame wars, dont you?

I do, when I first starting reading at this site (before I joined) I loved reading those, most of the time they're classic!

@ Ero-Fan : I hope you are enjoying this.

I did today, my day just got a little better. Its been shit at work since I've been sick and pissed at all my coworkers. Glad I actually went back a page by mistake.

Edit: Also just saw this:

*take both your bets and sides.

Hehe, I don't suck, but my girlfriend does....
*What's the spread? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Terracosmo
Fri, 12-30-2005, 05:38 PM
Mmmmmm, hentai.

I like where this thread is going.

And I cut myself.

Jadugar
Fri, 12-30-2005, 07:27 PM
Mmmmmm, hentai.

And I cut myself.

yeah yeah. We all know that you cut yourself and you bleed a lot. Right

BTW Is it ok to put hentai pictures with some censorship.

Assertn
Fri, 12-30-2005, 07:37 PM

Pepole can be wrong, even you Assertn.

(not that I was offended by it, seriously) and he gave a real answer

Oh my bad....I guess cause another person agreed with you Jadugar, your answer must be absolute. i/expressions/rolleye.gif

RedX1z
Fri, 12-30-2005, 08:29 PM

i will take you up on your offer in a few..

and i agree with most of you, elfen lied was damn good.

edit:the randomness..do not click if you are under the age of 18(yeah, like you people are actually going to listen).

you've been warned! (http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lunamariahawke2zy.jpg)

it's not too late to turn back.. (http://img490.imageshack.us/my.php?image=runar0036kf.jpg)

i just had to take jadugar up on his offer..

anyways, cover up story(back on topic):what's the deal with..i'll get back to this later..

Jadugar
Fri, 12-30-2005, 09:19 PM
@ UltxDarkRedX1 :

I was asking Terra( mod), Is it ok to post .............................
It wasnt an offer.
Put a hold on those pictures.

@ Assertn :

YOU are one stubborn bastard.i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
Excuse my french.

You know I am right. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

P.S
I love this love-hate relationship that we have.
Dont go on baning me b/c I used the "b" word,
brother.

Terracosmo
Fri, 12-30-2005, 09:26 PM

Mmmmmm, hentai.

And I cut myself.

yeah yeah. We all know that you cut yourself and you bleed a lot. Right

*Bleeds on Jadugar*

Yes, as long as there is no sex going on.

RedX1z
Fri, 12-30-2005, 09:26 PM
@jadugar:my bad, man. i just accidently misread something..^.^;;

edit:sweet!
edit 2:sorry, won't happen again..^.^;;

Keep it to the appropriate threads though.

Gotwoot Moderator

Cal_kashi
Sat, 12-31-2005, 06:42 PM

I turn twenty-three in two weeks, graduate from Cal in May. And just to add to my prior bitching, (and possibly add some insight) my parents hate eachother, the air inside of their house is toxic. If I play my cards right I won't haveto retutn again after May; annual visits are obligatory as long as they are fotting teh bill for School.

Jurojin
Sat, 12-31-2005, 11:50 PM
@Jadugar

I didn't have any animosity towards you in the first place- You were the one who escalated the situation, you were the one who started getting vulgar- where the hell are you getting this "Taste of your own medicine" BS from?

Believe it or not, I wasn't lying when I said I don't give a flip about a) rep and b) calling my post "Rubbish". I knew it was in jest, which is why I tacked my response on because IT WAS IN JEST.I'm quite literate thank you, and I can tell sarcasm from earnest, which apparently when I told you to go play with yourself and get over it, you missed the sarcasm part.

There you go, flopping your ePeen around again with your "I have XXXX posts greater than j00" crap. I don't give a flying fuck about it already :-/ Why are such things so important to you anyways? It's a fucking number in a forum. oooOOOOOooooooooo. Pretty. Want a bow around it? Forgive me for choosing not to shit post and pharm for a bigger number and a better title. I figured posting only what I felt was humourous and enjoyable by most would be good enough for me- do you and your 1760+ posts have a problem with that?

If you must know, my reply to your PM before I found out you went all 1st grader on me was "What the fuck? What was that for?" (Since before I had -assumed- that you wren't foolish enough to take something so small to such a level of persnal affront. especially since you're the one fucking instigating shit.). Since you were being n00bish, I felt it best to come here and call in your apparently native tounge, figuring I'd be able to at least get a chance to go WTF? since I couldn't ask you that in private.

I seriously don't know, even from reading your post, what the fuck was the initial problem that made you spaz out in the first place. I was -hoping- to figure that out. It especially puzzeled me because I know you're not a typical person who flames randomly (and this was completley bat-shit out of the park random), I enjoy *most* of what you post and the pictures you find, I didn't have an issue with you before this and because of your choise to block me from PMing you, I couldn't make/fix it so there wasn't a problem. I never had an issue with you in the first place until you randomly slapped me accross the face, and left me no other recourse to get your attention.

I wouldn't mind dropping the issue, but I wouldn't mind a straight answer from you as to what your problem was when you were screwing around with me in the first place :-/

aznimperialx
Sun, 01-01-2006, 12:10 AM
WTF is NEWYEARS such a big deal. my fucking god..

Board of Command
Sun, 01-01-2006, 12:13 AM
Well spoken, Jurojin.

Seriously, Jadugar (not that I'm siding with anyone here since I don't even know what the hell this is all about) but after reading one of your above posts, I just want to say that post count should never, ever be used as any sort of argument in any circumstance what so ever. It is the most irrelevant thing you can possibly bring up. It has absolutely nothing to do with an argument's integrity and credibility. All it indicates is how long you've been around or how often you post, and you'd probably agree with me that it has nothing to do with whatever topic at hand here.

Zinobi
Sun, 01-01-2006, 12:29 AM
Hi, I'm Zach
I have problems with everything with my family (excluding my brother). So mostly my parents. They don't know shit and I'm in the 8th grade and already have an IQ higher than both of them. They don't know shit about what i do either. my Dad once asked what i was doing, i said i was on the GW forums, he asked "what are forums?". my mom thought a fire ant was a firefly..-_-.....ok....they are fucking dipshits. (my examples are just a fraction of their stupidity)

ChaosK
Sun, 01-01-2006, 02:12 AM
Well spoken, Jurojin.

Seriously, Jadugar (not that I'm siding with anyone here since I don't even know what the hell this is all about) but after reading one of your above posts, I just want to say that post count should never, ever be used as any sort of argument in any circumstance what so ever. It is the most irrelevant thing you can possibly bring up. It has absolutely nothing to do with an argument's integrity and credibility. All it indicates is how long you've been around or how often you post, and you'd probably agree with me that it has nothing to do with whatever topic at hand here.

agreed with above. how long as jadugar been here anyway? i'm too lazy to go back a page. and now guys, time to bitch.

why are there so many idiots on gotwoot? oh shit..umm nevermind i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

happy new year everybody! i/expressions/beer.gif

edit: speaking of post counts 2150!
...i dont know i thought it was special.....

u know, gotwoot should have a "poster of the year" competition with all the people who joined in 05.

edit2: nudge nudge terra.

Board of Command
Sun, 01-01-2006, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by: Zinobi
Hi, I'm Zach
I have problems with everything with my family (excluding my brother). So mostly my parents. They don't know shit and I'm in the 8th grade and already have an IQ higher than both of them. They don't know shit about what i do either. my Dad once asked what i was doing, i said i was on the GW forums, he asked "what are forums?". my mom thought a fire ant was a firefly..-_-.....ok....they are fucking dipshits. (my examples are just a fraction of their stupidity)
Well look on the bright side: you're obviously going to do better in life than them, so put them in a retirement home ASAP.

And whoa shit! It's new years eve! I didn't even realize that until I read the above post. At midnight I was still reading The Da Vinci Code. Damn, 2006. Time sure flies.

Zinobi
Sun, 01-01-2006, 03:36 AM
yeah i guess so thanx BoC well umm what else can i complain about...............................iono.......... .oh comp i wish i had a better one cuz this laptop is a piece of shit

Yukimura
Sun, 01-01-2006, 04:20 AM
Thanks Jadugar for the link to this post in the LoB thread, though i'm inclined to think you overreacted a little but who the fuck cares, GRIPING!!!!!

Parents: (I'm 20) My dad is one of the most irritating manipulative people i've met in the real world. He uses any leverage he can to get me to spend time with him; my half-brother, tuition, his marital problems anything that I might, as a human being, care about at least a little about, and no matter how hard I try I can't be as cold hearted as I need to be to get away from him. I don't think I like my brother at all the way that traditional brothers do, but the kid adores me, which puts even more pressure on me since he's totally innocent and just wants to spend time with me. I only go to see him like 5 times a year (though my dad lives an hour away), which for me makes him less important, but for him makes me more important.

I hate having to try and fit into my dads life, I'm happy with my fucking mom cuz she's the one I grew up with and she *usually* had a good reason to get pissed at me, he's just an unfortunate part of my life that adds a load of extra burdenslike more family and more obligations on me, fuck obligations, I owe my mom enough without having to cater to him and everyone else associated with him. Splitting my time at Christmas break and over the summer means I have to do more work oven my damned vacation, driving all around and doing whatever shit he wants and what my mom wants, and damn it I am lazy, so If you could actually browse the internet past tigerdirect and bible.com you might read this and get the fuck of my back...Ahhhhhhhhh I can't wait til I graduate and can say this shit to his face... thanks Cal

@ BoC thank u, just because someone can't think of useful things to add to every other thread, every few days doesn't mean they can't add something useful to one thread once (i'm still working on my meaningful contribution to GW)

Cal_kashi
Sun, 01-01-2006, 07:55 AM
There is a cat steven't song, called FAther and son, whose lyrics sum up the situation well, Bold adn underlined in one place for emphasis
Father
Its not time to make a change,
Just relax, take it easy.
Youre still young, thats your fault,
Theres so much you have to know.
Find a girl, settle down,
If you want you can marry.
Look at me, I am old, but Im happy.

I was once like you are now, and I know that its not easy,
To be calm when youve found something going on.
But take your time, think a lot,
Why, think of everything youve got.
For you will still be here tomorrow, but your dreams may not.

Son
How can I try to explain, when I do he turns away again.
Its always been the same, same old story.
<u>From the moment I could talk I was ordered to listen.</u>
Now theres a way and I know that I have to go away.
I know I have to go.

Father
Its not time to make a change,
Just sit down, take it slowly.
Youre still young, thats your fault,
Theres so much you have to go through.
Find a girl, settle down,
If you want you can marry.
Look at me, I am old, but Im happy.
(son-- away away away, I know I have to
Make this decision alone - no)
Son
All the times that I cried, keeping all the things I knew inside,
Its hard, but its harder to ignore it.
If they were right, Id agree, but its them you know not me.
Now theres a way and I know that I have to go away.
I know I have to go.
(father-- stay stay stay, why must you go and
Make this decision alone? )

Sapphire
Sun, 01-01-2006, 11:15 AM

And whoa shit! It's new years eve! I didn't even realize that until I read the above post. At midnight I was still reading The Da Vinci Code. Damn, 2006. Time sure flies.

They are making a "controversial" Da Vinci Code movie with Tom Hanks. Jee Woppies.

Jadugar
Sun, 01-01-2006, 06:30 PM
@ BOARD_of_command : You misunderstood. I was using shit posts as an arguement.

Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
why are there so many idiots on gotwoot?

Apparently not enough.

Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
i'm too lazy to go back a page.

@ Yukimura :

Maybe I overreacted. Humans do have that drawback but who gives a fuck. Right?

Now

Parents

I havent seen mine in two years and this time apart makes me realize that there is nothing precious than the love of your parents.

Deadfire
Mon, 01-02-2006, 01:40 AM

I havent seen mine in two years and this time apart makes me realize that there is nothing precious than the love of your parents.

Well said, I do miss mine still, it's been too long

It seems there aren't many that repect their parents, it shows where culture is heading

Cal_kashi
Mon, 01-02-2006, 12:03 PM
this says nothing about where our culture is headed, I think that that is an absolutely asinine statement. Albeit I do believe that our culturee is headed to the shitter unless we experience some sort of principal redirection through revolution, but respect isn't something that should simply be given to someone. You must earn trust and respect, its ok to give someone the benefit of the doubt at first, because they are your elder. But they can only shit on you so many times before the textbokks that you despise greatly garner more respect simply because if they hurt you its yourt fault for either dropping it or being to dumb to comprehend what it's trying to teach you..

Deadfire
Mon, 01-02-2006, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by: Cal_kashi
this says nothing about where our culture is headed, I think that that is an absolutely asinine statement. Albeit I do believe that our culturee is headed to the shitter unless we experience some sort of principal redirection through revolution, but respect isn't something that should simply be given to someone. You must earn trust and respect, its ok to give someone the benefit of the doubt at first, because they are your elder. But they can only shit on you so many times before the textbokks that you despise greatly garner more respect simply because if they hurt you its yourt fault for either dropping it or being to dumb to comprehend what it's trying to teach you..

My asinine statement was pre-mature I was unsure on the wording I should have be using. I was trying to state in my statement that todays world seems to hold to it's sterotype of leaders or anyone higher in something as being a idiot. This is of course human nature to be better then some one. You just proved it in by replying what I had said, it which you called it a "asinine statement" and making you look the supeior even when we are on equal terms. I do argee with your staements as they match my values. I will trust and respect anyone reguardless on what level they are on as long as they can prove I'm right in doing so. Normally leaders aren't stupid as they lead a group of people and need to take care of them the best way they know how. This comes to the conflict part as people's values are different as well as their wants and needs. Most of the time people will have a conflict on the different values as well as views which leads to a person reguarding that leader as one not helping their own Wants and needs and thus hate.

It's all about Human Nature even if you hate to admit it

Cal_kashi
Tue, 01-03-2006, 03:57 AM
" You just proved it in by replying what I had said, it which you called it a "asinine statement" and making you look the supeior even when we are on equal terms."
I feel that that was not the prupose of my statement, as saying a statement is asinine should not be seen as reflecting upon the person who issued the statement. If you felt that I was trying to take a shot at you for the purpose of elevating myself, im sorry, as it was not my intention. I also disagree that there is an opinion on anyone in a position of power as being an idiot, generally that opinion is earned in some way (albeit sometimes by taking the opionions os associates as your own). Case in point, would you consider any of the professors, deans or the chancelor at your college to be an idiot, or worthy of respect for that matter, simply because of the position that they hold, having no other interactions or relationships with these people that would warrant an opinion weighted one way or another?

Ero-Fan
Tue, 01-03-2006, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by: Deadfire

Well said, I do miss mine still, it's been too long

It seems there aren't many that repect their parents, it shows where culture is heading

I agree with you both, I still see my mom every day (I commute to school, and currently to co-op) and I do respect her and all that crap. Just she can be frustrating like everyone else.

Originally posted by: Yukimura
Parents: (I'm 20) My dad is one of the most irritating manipulative people i've met in the real world. He uses any leverage he can to get me to spend time with him;

Hey, at least your dad wants to spend time with ya, right?

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 01-03-2006, 02:25 PM

Parents: (I'm 20) My dad is one of the most irritating manipulative people i've met in the real world. He uses any leverage he can to get me to spend time with him;

Holy shit, a parent who wants to spend time with his child. That asshole.

RedX1z
Tue, 01-03-2006, 02:27 PM

Holy shit, a parent who wants to spend time with his child. That asshole.

seriously, someone call the cops!

2:25
Tue, 01-03-2006, 02:49 PM
I'm from one of those traditional patriarchal families. So being a chick, I got the crappy end of the deal. But, I love my family and feel a strong sense of duty towards them. Unfortunately, I can't help but ignore like 60% of what they say to me. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
Anyway, look on the bright side. At least your mom doesn't stalk you. (I actually had that problem before).

Tekkaman Vigorot
Tue, 01-03-2006, 10:16 PM
Well, in many ways, I'm thankful my parents are the way they are, forces me to go forward and they set an example how I shouldn't be like. I don't where I might be hadn't for my friends though, and I guess whatever else has contributed to who I am. I try to respect my parents...I really do...but it's hard when the mother uses threats to teach a 2 year old (a 2 year old that still has no idea what she's talking about....) You know? You start wondering how ever you've made it through life....

smurfyy
Wed, 01-04-2006, 12:38 AM
psh, my parents are hella annoying. they find me liking anime strange :/ morons. o shit, POS = parent over shoulder. dam :/

Board of Command
Wed, 01-04-2006, 02:37 AM
On the subject of over the shoulder, here's a little story:

Last year I was tricking a lot of people in my school to look at goatse. I told one friend the website and he went there at home. He didn't expect much at all, so he unknowingly went there with his dad standing right behind him. As soon as goatse loaded he realized I almost ruined his life. Luckily his dad didn't quite see it. We're still on very good terms, so all is good.

Mr Squiggles
Wed, 01-04-2006, 02:43 AM
Hehe, my friends have tried to do that to me a couple times. But thankfully I am always suspicious of them and dont click on links right away. I can proudly say that I have so far lived my life without ever seeing the dreaded goatse, or tubgirl.

Dont get any ideas, you guys. *looks around suspiciously*

Terracosmo
Wed, 01-04-2006, 07:29 AM
Here's something that deserves a lot of bitching.

What I fucking hate is when people who aren't really involved in a situation butt in and decide they can judge it. A concrete example is when a fight takes place in a relationship. Now the female, or the male, (but mostly the female because girls have to talk about everything with fucking everyone) tell all her/his friends about the fight. Naturally, the fight will now look like it was the partner's fault, and the friend of the female/male will take the side of the person telling the story, if you follow. This is why I never judge people before hearing both sides of the coin. It is so incredibly fucking immature to just judge people and things because someone has told you how the situation looked. There are two sides to everything, damnit.

In recent history there has been a bit of a fuss in my private life between me and this girl who is in love with me, and apparently I now look like some kind of complete badguy to all her friends. Not that I care what a bunch of stupid swedish broads think of me, but the prospect makes me irritated nontheless.

Ero-Fan
Wed, 01-04-2006, 02:26 PM
I hate that too Terra. If you ever find a way out of those situations, let me know. Anyways, I hate it went you go to some bittorent site to dl some porn, and you get a file that is like "Lesbians playing with eachother" or what-not. So, of course, you think "sweet!" You spend like 8 hours letting it dl this little 10mb piece of crap file and it turns out to be a video of some woman on her hands and knees getting fucked by a dog. Fucking weak!!! Label shit correctly for once you pricks!

Board of Command
Wed, 01-04-2006, 03:22 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/newbie3.jpg
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/newbie5.jpg
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/newbie.jpg

You need to sharpen up your porn hunting skills, my friend.

Ero-Fan
Wed, 01-04-2006, 03:32 PM
Hehe, I haven't dled porn like that in years, so its not like I run into that problem anymore. There are much better sites that are free and don't require use of download software or a username. And anyone who dls porn has run into this problem before; and those who would deny it probably like that kinda shit. I'm just lucky it was a dog and not a russian man's head, like a college buddy got one time. Sick.... I wanted to kill him for showing me that one.

Carnage
Wed, 01-04-2006, 06:33 PM
On the subject of over the shoulder, here's a little story:

Last year I was tricking a lot of people in my school to look at goatse. I told one friend the website and he went there at home. He didn't expect much at all, so he unknowingly went there with his dad standing right behind him. As soon as goatse loaded he realized I almost ruined his life. Luckily his dad didn't quite see it. We're still on very good terms, so all is good.

Whats a goatse?

el_boss
Wed, 01-04-2006, 06:37 PM
Whats a goatse?
Goatse @ Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goatse.cx)

Carnage
Wed, 01-04-2006, 06:40 PM
HAHAHAHAAHA! Thxi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

KitKat
Thu, 01-05-2006, 08:59 PM
Ok, I need to rant.

Seriously, my university is so stupid. They have officially reached new heights of idiocy this year. They should have known what was going to happen. You can probably deduce it for yourselves. Let me tell you the situation.

We have an all-in-one system where each student can log in to check their timetable, check their marks, check their government student loans, check the status of bursaries, see the balance of their student account, drop and add courses, etc. All of these things can ONLY be done on this all-powerful online system. Normally, I don't have too much of a problem with it. It's worked fine for me for the previous years I've been here. Now, here's what's different about this year: the university decreed that they would not release ANY first term marks until January 5th. I assume this was to prevent people from checking every day over the Christmas break (marks usually show up one at a time, depending on how fast the prof sends them in). But now, we have the problem I ran into today. This is the first day marks are available. For some, this is very crucial since classes have already started and they need to know whether they passed or failed in first term to know what courses to take this term. Well, can you guess what happened?

Imagine if you will, tens of thousands of undergraduate students all trying to check their marks and change courses all at once. Kudos to the hapless tech minions slaving away for the university who managed to get the site back up and running multiple times. I haven't seen the error message for several hours now. And yet still, whenever I try to go to the site I get the message "The maximum number of students are on the system. Please try again later." After casually checking every hour or so, I spent 15 minutes hammering the refresh button to see if I could get in. No luck. It's a good thing I don't have to change any of my courses, or else I'd be screwed. Way to go University. I'm devastated to know that when I graduate I won't be around for further strokes of genious by this venerable institution.

Ero-Fan
Thu, 01-05-2006, 09:03 PM
Hey, Kitkat, you don't happen to go to drexel, do ya?

KitKat
Sun, 01-08-2006, 03:59 PM
Well, according to my profile I live in Ontario, so that should give you a hint i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Assertn
Sun, 01-08-2006, 05:47 PM
Same thing happened at BU last year. People go online to register for classes, but at one point the servers were overwhelmed and shut down for like, half a day. This totally screwed over the system, since people with credits seniority no longer had the time advantage over others, and some classes they need to take were already filled by the younger generations by the time the system was running again. Huge inconvenience, to say the least. Fortunately for me, this happened after I registerred for my classes. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Cal_kashi
Wed, 01-11-2006, 03:53 AM
It's my birthday, .. that one special day where my dad starts yelling at me at midnite, goes to bed, and then spends all of the 11th finding fault in what I do, or who I am untill midnite of the 12th. If I wasn't in Orange County I'd just go find some opiates and spend the day fucked up enough that I don't care....

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 01-12-2006, 11:56 AM
Ha you want angry letters I'll give you angry letter!
Dear Montana

Hello its me Lobster. Ive had a great deal of frustration post Ramapo. Its like a giant lump that I need to get off my chest. The reason why I was so angry when you tried to give me a compliment was because for me it felt like a backhanded complement. You told me how you were so impressed with how I had finished the summer. Essentially as I saw it, you were telling me how you were expecting me to quit out half-way through the camp experience. You were talking down to me. You didnt approach me as an equal you talked to me like you were superior. That was why I never responded when I talked to you. You always talked down to me and asserted your own opinion and never let me get my own out. You would tell me your observations and force out a course of action without ever asking or consulting me. You didnt talk to me like you did with Bill. You talked to him as an equal but treated me like an intern simply barking orders about what needed to be done how to do it. I remember how you told me how you didnt understand how you werent getting through to me. I perfectly knew why but you never gave me the chance to tell you. It was because you forced me to endure your self-righteous verbal masturbation about how you loved the children and your greatest pleasure came from helping them. Best of all I was supposed to sympathize when you complained about being with the kids asking for some kind of break. All I can say is after forcing me to listen to you on your soap box with your own self indulgent monologues how am I supposed to sympathize with you? If being with the little fucks was your greatest pleasure then there should be no reason at all why should be complaining and asking for some time away from them.

I also remember the exact moment when you showed me that I could never fully open up to you, that I could never be relaxed around you. I was talking to Jabari and I made some sort humorous of observation about the Mormon religion. You showing your true stuck up politically correct attitude made me apologize for that remark. There is nothing I hate more then someone who I so anal that they are offended by some sort of off color remark. Who cares! The reason why Jabari and I got along so well was because there was nothing taboo between us. I made black jokes; he made Jew and White jokes, neither of us cared we just had a good time which I could never do when you were around for fear of being scolded for another off color remark. You also tried to guilt me for no loving the little bastards saying that they could tell that I didnt give a fuck about them. Fuck you I dont need you take the moral high ground in order to guilt me into becoming a better counselor. The best thing was when you complimented me telling me how much I improved. Another fuck you, who the hell gave you the authority to judge my actions as a counselor you had only seen my in action for a handful of days you had no right to try and give me constructive criticism. Charlie Jenkins is nothing better then a giant chimpanzee so I treated him like one. He couldnt tell whether or not I loved him yet I was still complimented about my work with him because I treated him just exactly like he was a big stupid ape. Ah that feels so much better to finally vent all of my repressed feelings. Well good luck next year dealing with the failures of tomorrow. If you have Susan GG or Kevins email address that would be good since Id absolutely love to send them a little piece of my mind. Have a good school year.

Dear Susan GG

I originally said that I would never email you. Well Ive decided retract that previous statement simply because of the fact that after several months after Ramapo I still feel quite bitter about a few numerous things, you especially. Now that I am not bound to the prospect of losing my $1000 dollar income I think I can speak to you freely without any fear of any potential repercussions. And oh-boy there is quite a bit I have to say. Where should I start off? Maybe I should tell you some of the mental notes that I made about but first things first I must state how much I hate you. No, hate is not a strong enough word, I simply loathe you. I dont even think I ever will be able to fully articulate how much I truly loathed your mere presence. You are the epitome of the overbearing matriarchal Jewish social worker bitch (And No I dont mean bitch in that Babe. In. Total. Control. of Herself bullshit you tried to preach, I mean it the classic context). There was nothing that was achieved when we lost our respective hours off in order to waste our time in your meetings. All you did was show us how much of a bitch you are by playing the role of Nurse Rachet from Ken Kesleys One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest. It really is quite sad how your team building was more akin to the dehumanizing pecking parties seen from the novel. Usually picking one person from the group and forcing the rest of the group to focus in on their deficiencies and inadequacies.

When I was younger I learned a valuable lesson. Any social worker that tries to bribe you with food is does so as a compensation for any real competence they have as a social worker. Giving food is akin to a form of bribery, its an excuse for having to put up with your bullshit exercises. I remember those wonderful quotes you gave us at the very end. God I cannot believe you actually had us interpret meaning into them within the context of our experiences. What a bunch of bullshit. First thing I did was tear up the quote and throw away the useless stone you gave us. Or better yet that activity where you forced everyone to choose a piece of junk that was a supposed to be a manifestation of their role within the team and interpret meaning from the random jumbling of all those useless pieces. None of those activities served any useful purpose aside from wasting time. I loved how you would always bring situations discussed during the team building sessions and relate them to your relationship to your daughter. All I can say is that if youre as good a social worker as you are a mother then your daughter must be a whiney obnoxious J.A.P. (thats stands for Jewish American Princess in case you didnt know). Ive known women like you all my life and Ive despised each and every one of them. You said how in your notes that I was very protective and reserved. That I should be more trusting and open up, well now that Ive opened up completely opened up what do you think. There is a reason why Im protective. When I reveal my true uncensored-self usually its usually not very well received. Especially around controlling bitches who dont know any better to mind their own business. There was nothing more awkward then spending time around you outside of those god-awful meetings. You gave me no reason to trust which is why I treated you so coldly. I would have rather been boiled alive then be forced to endure small talk with you discussing the pleasantries of home. I wasnt the only one who hated you. When I talked to other counselors they never had anything positive to say either. Most of them hated just as much if not even more so then I did. Best thing I can say is that I look forward to the prospect of never seeing you again.

Assertn
Thu, 01-12-2006, 12:36 PM
Damn lobster, you are one spiteful bastard i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
Btw, the second paragraphs of both of your letters need considerable grammatical revising.

Ero-Fan
Thu, 01-12-2006, 12:41 PM
Eh, even with the errors, his point still comes across well. What I want to know is what kind of camp this was. Was it like a summer camp for kids that you were working at or was it only for 'special' children?
Edit: To clarify: I'm just wondering since it seems like both the kids and councilors at this camp you worked at were major pains in the ass.

KitKat
Thu, 01-12-2006, 12:45 PM
Damn lobster, you are one spiteful bastard
Heh, I've known that ever since his radio show i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Ero-Fan
Thu, 01-12-2006, 12:59 PM
How come all of a sudden we've had an influx of stupid people joining the forums and making shit threads all over the place? I know, I haven't been around that long, but it just seems that the new year brought with it a hell of a lot of stupid people join the forum. I'm thinking mostly of the Naruto section, but still, it seems these people are joining just to make some shit post that annoys the hell out of everyone. Why can't they read the goddamn rules before they post!?

RedX1z
Thu, 01-12-2006, 01:48 PM
because we don't have the power to make stupid people disappear from the world? it's unavoidable or is it..

Ero-Fan
Thu, 01-12-2006, 01:55 PM
Yeah, I know. Still, it seems like the new year started off bad in this regard. Maybe I'm just being pessimistic?
Edit: Below: I like to rant and yell, and hit things, so I gotta do one of em or I'll hit my coworkers (which I really, really want to do)

RedX1z
Thu, 01-12-2006, 02:00 PM
ignore it, let someone else handle it, then completely forget about it.

Xollence
Thu, 01-12-2006, 03:15 PM
I hate those bastards that always complain and say "nice guys finish last." You got dumped, not because you're a nice guy, which in most cases isn't true, but because the other guy was better.

Mr Squiggles
Mon, 01-16-2006, 12:21 AM
I hate my brother for using my account without asking me, not reading the rules like an idiot and getting me banned.
Guess I wont use automatic logging in anymore...

And seriously, his post just pisses me off:

It is 2x Longer - simply looking at the size of the File i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
I'm not sure if they'll count it as 63 or 63+64 - I myself am leanning to the latter... we will see in a week what it was i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gifhehe

Why all the smileys? it just makes it look stupid. And whats up with the "hehe" at the end? I really dont see whats so funny about waiting till next week

grrrrr

ChaosK
Mon, 01-16-2006, 03:23 PM
^ its not like your name commands respect in the first place, perhaps the "hehe" fits you.

Mr Squiggles
Mon, 01-16-2006, 05:25 PM
^true... but if im gona say "hehe", I'd make sure it was because something was at least slightly funny.

Assertn
Mon, 01-16-2006, 06:50 PM
Man.......my roommate's such a jew....literally.....
When I agreed to room with them, I signed a 6 month lease contract that would switch over to month-to-month after it expires.
February 7 would be when it expires.

So they go to me and ask if I'll sign a 12 month contract, or else they'll need to find another roommate, because apparently this time of the year is the easiest to find a replacement. I knew I didn't want to be here for another whole year, so I decided to start looking for a new place. Anyway, a long story of huge inconveniences short, I decided now, a week later, that I would try to get a 6 month contract with them instead (technically, as I already said, I should be on a month-to-month program, but I'm a nice guy). The one says that they found someone that's supposed to sign a contract tomorrow, but they'd talk about it and get back to me. I'm sure they'd prefer for me to stay, since the past 6 months went pretty smoothly and it's always easier to avoid moving people around.

Then the one (that I'm accusing of being jewish), goes and pulls this on me: The advertisement they posted for my room was quoted at $800/mo, and so if i decide to stick around, I'd have to pay $800 instead of the usual $775. What kind of bullshit is this? The full apartment's rent is $1550, so now they want me to pay more than half the montly rent. Even half is too much, technically, because there's 3 of us total. Even though I get a bedroom and bathroom to myself, that doesn't constitute half the apartment. There is literally no advantage to me rooming with 2 other guys instead of just 1 other guy. However I really would prefer a 6 month lease than finding a 12 month lease + paying an extra $400/mo for a single and moving all my shit.

I'm not to concerned about an extra $25/mo...I'm sure the $12.50 they save means more to them anyway.....it's more of the principle of the thing, since I'm already doing them a favor by not trying to enforce the contract I signed back in August.

My roommates are such stingy bastards.

Carnage
Mon, 01-16-2006, 09:01 PM
Man.......my roommate's such a jew....literally.....
When I agreed to room with them, I signed a 6 month lease contract that would switch over to month-to-month after it expires.
February 7 would be when it expires.

So they go to me and ask if I'll sign a 12 month contract, or else they'll need to find another roommate, because apparently this time of the year is the easiest to find a replacement. I knew I didn't want to be here for another whole year, so I decided to start looking for a new place. Anyway, a long story of huge inconveniences short, I decided now, a week later, that I would try to get a 6 month contract with them instead (technically, as I already said, I should be on a month-to-month program, but I'm a nice guy). The one says that they found someone that's supposed to sign a contract tomorrow, but they'd talk about it and get back to me. I'm sure they'd prefer for me to stay, since the past 6 months went pretty smoothly and it's always easier to avoid moving people around.

Then the one (that I'm accusing of being jewish), goes and pulls this on me: The advertisement they posted for my room was quoted at $800/mo, and so if i decide to stick around, I'd have to pay $800 instead of the usual $775. What kind of bullshit is this? The full apartment's rent is $1550, so now they want me to pay more than half the montly rent. Even half is too much, technically, because there's 3 of us total. Even though I get a bedroom and bathroom to myself, that doesn't constitute half the apartment. There is literally no advantage to me rooming with 2 other guys instead of just 1 other guy. However I really would prefer a 6 month lease than finding a 12 month lease + paying an extra $400/mo for a single and moving all my shit.

I'm not to concerned about an extra $25/mo...I'm sure the $12.50 they save means more to them anyway.....it's more of the principle of the thing, since I'm already doing them a favor by not trying to enforce the contract I signed back in August.

My roommates are such stingy bastards.

Listen to those deep dark evil voices in your head and releave your stressi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

aznimperialx
Mon, 01-16-2006, 09:07 PM
Why didn't you say anything to them about it? fucking jews...

Divinity
Mon, 01-16-2006, 10:07 PM
Well... If no one's gonna read it. I HATE ALL YOU FUCKING FAG PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM AND THE MODERATORS, YOU ALL BLOW BIG DONKEY NUTS.

Incase you guys actually read it.. i was kidding. =\

Assertn
Mon, 01-16-2006, 10:34 PM
Why didn't you say anything to them about it? fucking jews...

I was going to, but I already knew what he was going to say. The guy that would sign the lease tomorrow would pay $800/mo, so essentially I have to do price matching to keep my room. I wish I had that contract I signed....

aznimperialx
Mon, 01-16-2006, 10:35 PM
so why the heck you pay more than half?! damn jews ...

EDIT: i have 4 finals

tues(tomorrow)- gobal history - Part 1 (essay)
spanish - part 1

wed- gobal history part 2 - mulitplce choice
math - part 1
life science - part 1 -long answer questions

thurs- math - part 2
sci - part 2 multiple choice
english
spanish part 2

and a band ( music ) final...but don't know when

Assertn
Mon, 01-16-2006, 11:36 PM
so why the heck you pay more than half?! damn jews ...
Prolly cause I make as much as both of them combined

Assassin
Tue, 01-17-2006, 01:21 AM
this wis why you keep things like contracts. I suggest you try to find it, and once you do throw it in thier faces. If the 3 of you have signed a contract saying you only pay $775/mo, then you know as well as i do that they can't do shit about it.

if the situation escalates, take it to judge judy!

Mr Squiggles
Tue, 01-17-2006, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by: Assassin
if the situation escalates, take it to judge judy!

That, or shoot the bastards. Assassin's suggestion is probably the smarter option, but mine is more fun. All depends on what kind of person you are really...

Assertn
Tue, 01-17-2006, 12:19 PM
Nah, I resigned a new contract, and noticed that it says the month-to-month system may be cancelled by either party. So there wasn't much I could do.

Ero-Fan
Tue, 01-17-2006, 12:32 PM
Well, take em out to a dark alley and beat the shit out of em. That, or get someone else to do it for you.

masamuneehs
Tue, 01-17-2006, 12:42 PM
I hate Italian men.

They all think they're so smooth and suave and all that Don Juan shit. But I've never seen less tact or game in approaching a girl. They act like they're Gods gift to the Earth and have no respect for when some other guy is obviously trying to make a move on a chick. They just barge in and make it completley obvious that they're going for a chick, even doing shit like pinching asses and trying to kiss them from out of nowhere. And they tell girls that they have girlfriends, that they just want to be friends. Then they get them wasted and fuck them, because they don't give a shit about cheating. Then the motherfuckers talk about foreigners in their native tongue (like I don't know what they're saying, they're saying shit about me right next to me!) and then have the audacity to act like they're your buddy when they find out you speak their language. And of course they only act like your friend because they want to get with the girls you're friends with, want you to put in a good word for them. And what happens when you ask your Italian "buddy" to put in a good word with his fine Italian female friend? He says that she's got a boyfriend (who is probably out somewhere trying to cheat on her with some drunk foreign girl)

And I hate the fucking stupid American girls (they aren't women or they'd know better) who laugh off this piggish behavior and chalk it up to "oh, its just a different culture" Scum is scum is schifoso. but then the girls go on and talk about how American guys are unfaithful, American guys are pigs, American guys don't respect women. fucking stupid hoes. And they play right into the whaps' hands "Oh, its ok to hang out with him when I'm drunk. He says he has a girlfriend." How fucking stupid can you be? Cant you see that I like you and won't treat you like shit? Open your eyes bitch!

ah, that actually felt quite good.

Carnage
Tue, 01-17-2006, 03:51 PM
@Assertn: go with my first suggestion

DB_Hunter
Tue, 01-17-2006, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
I hate Italian men.

They all think they're so smooth and suave and all that Don Juan shit. But I've never seen less tact or game in approaching a girl. They act like they're Gods gift to the Earth and have no respect for when some other guy is obviously trying to make a move on a chick. They just barge in and make it completley obvious that they're going for a chick, even doing shit like pinching asses and trying to kiss them from out of nowhere. And they tell girls that they have girlfriends, that they just want to be friends. Then they get them wasted and fuck them, because they don't give a shit about cheating. Then the motherfuckers talk about foreigners in their native tongue (like I don't know what they're saying, they're saying shit about me right next to me!) and then have the audacity to act like they're your buddy when they find out you speak their language. And of course they only act like your friend because they want to get with the girls you're friends with, want you to put in a good word for them. And what happens when you ask your Italian "buddy" to put in a good word with his fine Italian female friend? He says that she's got a boyfriend (who is probably out somewhere trying to cheat on her with some drunk foreign girl)

And I hate the fucking stupid American girls (they aren't women or they'd know better) who laugh off this piggish behavior and chalk it up to "oh, its just a different culture" Scum is scum is schifoso. but then the girls go on and talk about how American guys are unfaithful, American guys are pigs, American guys don't respect women. fucking stupid hoes. And they play right into the whaps' hands "Oh, its ok to hang out with him when I'm drunk. He says he has a girlfriend." How fucking stupid can you be? Cant you see that I like you and won't treat you like shit? Open your eyes bitch!

ah, that actually felt quite good.

lol man seems like you are really enjoying Italy... do you regret going there?

Assassin
Tue, 01-17-2006, 08:02 PM
masa, i think its time you got teh mafia involved.

all it takes is one phonecall, and the next day you 'buddies' will conveniently disappear.

Mr Squiggles
Tue, 01-17-2006, 08:36 PM
Assassin is using his head it seems. His advice is a good one, and you'll only be left with the minor inconvenience of paying them. Just make sure that they themselves aren't part of the mafia, as that would lead to some awkward situations.

Carnage
Tue, 01-17-2006, 09:20 PM
Fuck the mafia. Take a bat and take the pleasure yourself. As they say, "when in Rome"

Edit: make sure you get the job done though!i/expressions/wine.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Mr Squiggles
Wed, 01-18-2006, 10:49 PM
^ yeah, doing it yourself is more fun, but blood is a pain to wash off clothes.
But anyways...

Ok, so Just this morning I was sitting in my math class, and naturally, because of my lack of sleep, the warm room, and the monotonous lecture, I fell asleep. Not just slightly dozing off, but a deep slumber, with dreams and everything. I don't remember everything about the dream, but it was awesome. One minute I'm slipping through tunnels mario style, the next I'm a cat/human hybrid generally kicking ass and trying to find so kind of treasure or something... but anyways, at some point I was in in some cool spaceship that turned its enemies to pie, and this really hot, chick walks in. But just when I think that things are going to get interesting, she says: "in the case of a conditional, if the antecedent is false then the argument is automatically true", with the teacher's voice too of course. And I wake up, with the teacher's droning voice in the background.

Damn you math teachers! Is your only goal in life to make mine less enjoyable? First you make everything so complicated, with your stupid integrations and all that junk, and make me almost fail the class with a mere C-, But now you must screw up my dreams too? Go home, and calculate the square root of Pi for all I care, but just go away! Nobody likes you anyways...

Actually, knowing how my dreams usually go, she probably would have transformed into a giant scorpion and we'd have battled it out or something, but still, it's the principle of the thing.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 01-18-2006, 11:47 PM
Man you sure have some weird dreams...

ImitationSanen
Thu, 01-19-2006, 03:50 AM
I uhh... well dont really have any complaints, except........................... the Emo kid in the naruto Hot Topic adds.

Omg that guy is defintely a Unic that likes it in the bum.

masamuneehs
Thu, 01-19-2006, 07:53 AM
thanks for the mafia suggestions guys. but seeing as how i'm a minority, visiting Italy, any request to 'bump off' any Italian will surely be denied by the 'men of honor'. And then i'll have to deal with them for wasting their time. and the problem isn't just one or two of the people, its almost every single one of them.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 01-19-2006, 09:33 AM
Refer Italy to the UN security council.

Ero-Fan
Thu, 01-19-2006, 09:49 AM
That would be great, a whole country sued for sexual harassment! roflmao!

Knives122
Sat, 01-21-2006, 12:19 AM
Damn it!!!

My God-damn mom didn't pay the fucking internet bill so now I have to fucking wait till wednesday to have it fucking back (which fucking means that I can't watch any of the damn anime I usually watch).

this fucking sucks.

Board of Command
Sat, 01-21-2006, 01:34 AM
Buy a wireless network adapter and see if anyone in your neighborhood is leaking their connection i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Knives122
Sat, 01-21-2006, 01:39 AM
yeah about that, I'm the "only" one in my neighborhood with a good internet connection.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 01-21-2006, 04:36 AM
I'm in the army.

*enter endless bitching*

it fuckin' sucks.

by the way, the moment that you hate school the most is when you realize that they (the teachers, the system, etc) were right and you were the idiot for not listenning.

el_boss
Sat, 01-21-2006, 08:18 AM
I feel your pain Death BOO Z. You just have to learn to turn of your brain and not care what anyone says to you. It's funny I almost have no memories from my military service, I just pretended all the time that it wasn't real. Like it was a game or something and it would be over soon. It will get a little easire when you find some friends to share your miserability with.

Now some of my own bitching. I fucking hate the military and all military related things as well. I mean, it's the worlds biggest unnecessary expence. With the money put in to military bullshit we could solve almost every problem we have on this planet. Starvation, shortage of water, pollution and poverty, all that shit could be remedied or at least become less.

Carnage
Sat, 01-21-2006, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by: el_boss
Now some of my own bitching. I fucking hate the military and all military related things as well. I mean, it's the worlds biggest unnecessary expence. With the money put in to military bullshit we could solve almost every problem we have on this planet. Starvation, shortage of water, pollution and poverty, all that shit could be remedied or at least become less.

Thus, is the reason humanity is pathetic.

ChaosK
Sat, 01-21-2006, 01:06 PM
on a plus side, its been a while since we heard from DBZ.

and some bitching.

i hate how my suitemate's a fuckin idiot.

Carnage
Sat, 01-21-2006, 09:55 PM
Kill him.

Uchiha Barles
Sat, 01-21-2006, 10:28 PM

You know, you guys are probably right. But hypothetically speaking, if we were to stop spending a huge amount of money to retain military supremacy, how long do you think others would allow us to, if we were so inclined, solve all these problems? I'll bet we'd be as close to defenseless prey as it gets. Yup, humanity is garbage.

Carnage
Sat, 01-21-2006, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles

But hypothetically speaking, if we were to stop spending a huge amount of money to retain military supremacy, how long do you think others would allow us to, if we were so inclined, solve all these problems? I'll bet we'd be as close to defenseless prey as it gets.

At this level, the only beings in this world that we need to defend ourselves against are our fellow humans. And we wouldnt need to defend ourselves against eachother if we werent so pathetic.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 01-22-2006, 12:26 AM
Just playing devil's advocate here... but its because people have gone to war that you are sitting where you are now and can say in the comfort of your home how pathetic humanity is for fighting each other. Surely there is an irony there?

Board of Command
Sun, 01-22-2006, 12:34 AM
Fighting amongst ourselves is what makes us human. Don't call it pathetic. It's human nature to strive for supremacy and nothing will ever change that.

Uchiha Barles
Sun, 01-22-2006, 07:01 PM
Fighting amongst ourselves is what makes us human. Don't call it pathetic. It's human nature to strive for supremacy and nothing will ever change that.

Just playing devil's advocate here... but its because people have gone to war that you are sitting where you are now and can say in the comfort of your home how pathetic humanity is for fighting each other. Surely there is an irony there?

Sure there's irony in that, plenty of it. All these wars are either direct or indirect causes causes all these comforts, or more accurately, advance in technology. That leads to people living longer, which of course increases the need for more wars to curb overpopulation. More wars fuel more advances in technology...so and so forth. But of course, with advances in technology comes more devasting ways of murdering each other. Seeing as we don't get any less ruthless as time passes, we're eventually going to wipe ourselves out.

Pathetic.

Carnage
Sun, 01-22-2006, 07:13 PM

yes, it is ironic.Loli/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif But it doesnt change the fact that Humanity HAS gone to war over and over again. As sime others have said, yes, it has helped advance in society, infact its one of the major roles for advance in society, but at this level in current modern day USA I dont think we need a war to advance in technology. Dell didnt release their new 30" Flat Panel LCD moniter because we went into Iraq. But what is pathetic is how pplz are controlled into wanting to go to war. And as I think it was el_boss who said it, if we didnt spend money on building a militaries (and not just militaries, but other things as well. ie: Mayor Bloomberg spent i think $80 million on advertising his campaign to be elected mayor when that money could have gone to some poor third world country and started an econemy there) we'd have alot of money to help eachother and others who are in need of the money. If we didnt have to spend 2 trillion dollars (i think it was that much) on the war in Iraq, we could have spent it on *insert large number here* third world countries and help those who are in poverty.

ChaosK
Sun, 01-22-2006, 08:16 PM
Kill him.

thanks, its funny how killing works as many solutions to problems.

/bitching.

Board of Command
Sun, 01-22-2006, 08:18 PM
Sure there's irony in that, plenty of it. All these wars are either direct or indirect causes causes all these comforts, or more accurately, advance in technology. That leads to people living longer, which of course increases the need for more wars to curb overpopulation. More wars fuel more advances in technology...so and so forth. But of course, with advances in technology comes more devasting ways of murdering each other. Seeing as we don't get any less ruthless as time passes, we're eventually going to wipe ourselves out.

Pathetic.
Human intellect is what allows us to be who we are. Wars is one of the effects of our striving for supremacy. Who said we'd wipe ourselves out? Supremacy is the ability to rule over others, so what's the point of killing all but yourself? War is not the downfall of mankind.

If humans are pathetic then surely everything you do is pathetic. Your post is pathetic, my post is pathetic. After all, these are all products of human intellect, no?

Carnage
Sun, 01-22-2006, 09:31 PM

Pathetic.
Human intellect is what allows us to be who we are. Wars is one of the effects of our striving for supremacy. Who said we'd wipe ourselves out? Supremacy is the ability to rule over others, so what's the point of killing all but yourself? War is not the downfall of mankind.

If humans are pathetic then surely everything you do is pathetic. Your post is pathetic, my post is pathetic. After all, these are all products of human intellect, no?

Your right, these posts are pathetic. But not EVERYTHING that humans do is pathetic. For one, there is art.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 01-22-2006, 09:32 PM
The fact is that people do actions, be it as individuals or as a collective nation, to ahcieve their interests. When a group of people unite in a manner that will fulfill their interests they will stop fighting each other and work with each other. If you look at the historical devlelopment of many nations, then you will see that at one point or another they were fighting each other (civil war type thing). Yet eventually the fighting stopped, when the people were all able to follow one way of living. This could either be by discussion or subjugation by force. These people now have thier interests defined by the set of ideas they believe in and hence they will move to fulfull their interests. Example, the US and the the USSR. The US was engulfed in a civil war at one point, but when it got over that it began to progress and became a major power. Similar things happened with the USSR.

When the interests of people diverge then you will see clashes. So in summary what I am getting at is that it is not humans per se that we should be condemning, we should be analysing their interests, ans see what gives them those interests. Example, the US believes in Capitalism and has worked to spread it around the world, or at the very least defend where it exists. The USSR when it was around did the same thing with communism. Both acted in accordance with their beliefs. It is these beliefs we should look at in every conflict.

Uchiha Barles
Sun, 01-22-2006, 09:32 PM

Yes and no. With the advent of nuclear weapons came the ability for humans to wipe themselves off of the face the earth. Not everyone fights for supremacy. In fact, I don't think the basic reason to fight is to rule over others. I think the basic reason to fight is to provide for oneself and ones interests when it must come at the expense of another. A second reason, which if you think about it is closely related to the first in several respects, is to free oneself from the oppression of another. Ruling over others is simply one method of this.

Let us combine these reasons with our current technological, and world-wide sociological/political standpoint. Take any two countries between which there is a severe gap in military technology and financial resources. You want to know how that gap can bridged, effective rendering null any advantage the richer country may have? You guessed it! Nuclear warheads and the capability of delivering them to enemy territories. Nuclear wepons and their delivery systems are cheap enough so as to be possesed by lot of countries who don't have anywhere near the military might and budget of first world nations. If any first world world country were to start interfering with the very basics of the interests of poorer countries with nuclear capabilities (these interests include resources to feed their people, and the maintenance of their autonomy), what do you think would happen?

Since you speak of human nature, lets use a smaller, more manageable hypothetical situation. If two persons were to get into a fight, which of the two persons do you think is more willing to take the fight furthur (relative to the other fighter)? In general, that would be the one that has the least to lose. So, lets try and put a measurement to this, as in describe the difference between what both fighters have to lose. The first fighter is well off financially, is happily engaged, has a child on the way that he's looking forward to raising. The second fighter is poor. He saw his wife and his two kids die in a robbery, one which he himself almost died in. Now, this is a fight to the death. The first fighter's family is there, so is the remainder of the poor fighter's family, say, his ailing and aging mother. Whichever fighter wins gets 200k. Both of them have hand grenades, the detonation of which would kill everyone in the arena, however the rules state that neither fighter is allowed to use them. If the poor fighter was to predict that he was going to lose, do you think that he'd be willing to detonate the grenade? Ok, lets add this final tidbit. What if the poorer fighter were to blame the richer fighter for his woes. Say the richer fighter was the robber. Would the poor fighter detonate it then?

As ridiculous as that situation seems, there are a lot of instances where this represents a scaled down version of the reality of international relationships. You say it is human nature to strive for supremacy? Then it is also human nature to gamble more when there is less to lose. It is human nature, given the ability, to do things in spite when the feeling of helplessness and bitterness overcomes. The factor that human nature plays in the actions of people does not disappear at the level of a nation's goverment. I am almost positive that one day, a country who has little to lose is going to launch a nuclear attack against another country who has far more to lose, over whatever conflict they may be having. I am also not optimistic about the ability of the world's nations to control themselves enough to not respond in kind, or take action that will cause furthur nuclear retaliation.

Simply put, I don't think humans as a whole have it in them to curb their "nature" even if it will result in their ultimate destruction. The higher intellect we supposedly have should be the means by which we are able to overcome that nature, but we are not. Instead, it is the means by which we overcome nature itself, and will result in us being the cause of our own destruction. Seriously, I don't see how this falls anything short of being absolutely pathetic.

Board of Command
Sun, 01-22-2006, 10:36 PM
Firstly, I don't believe anyone in the future is going to use nuclear weapons. Nuclear weapons are what keeps major powers from fighting each other. I can tell you with 100% certainly that USA and China will never fight each other as long as they both have nuclear weapons. Since the bombing of Japan, there has been no usage of nuclear weapons. That was the first time, and that is the last time. Launching a nuclear warhead isn't as easy as pressing a little red button. No matter how desperate a country is, they will simply not have the guts to say "Alright fuck the world, here goes nothing." Throughout history, swords have killed more people than all nuclear weapons added together. On a political level, nuclear weapons are what keeps the world stable. Just imagine what it would be like today if nobody had nuclear weapons.

Secondly, how can humans overcome human nature? It's not a choice, it's an impossibility. Humans are humans, it's not like there's a good nature and bad nature from which we can pick from. By curbing our own nature we cease to be human. Have you read 1984? or seen Equilibrium? Those are societies where human nature is nonexistent and war does not exist in the true sense of the word. Those are "perfect" societies. Humans are not pathetic for simply being human. If being human means we will eventually cause our own destruction, then so be it. In our measely 10000 years of existence on Earth, we've had a bigger impact on the world than any life form in the past 4 billion years. If being so unique a life form is what it means to be human, then I'm perfectly happy with it. I don't believe my ability as a human being to type this stuff is pathetic at all.

darkmetal505
Sun, 01-22-2006, 10:44 PM
well i wouldnt its impossible to overcome human nature. There are weirdos in every group. Human nature is not necessairly instinctive or innate, its just a general term.

Uchiha Barles
Sun, 01-22-2006, 11:04 PM
Well, I'll first explain what I meant by overcoming nature. I'm making a few assumptions. 1) humans are doomed, 2) they wouldn't be if they weren't so smart. Now the explanation. Without death, population of a species increases exponentially. The greater the size of the population in an area with limited resources, the greater the number of conflicts among members of the species on account of those limited resources. Usually, the fighting will cause death which decreases numbers. The fighting will also cause some to move to and seek out new territories containing relatively untapped resources, thus lowering the concentration of individuals competing for resources, and decreasing the number of conflicts. This is one of nature's ways of ensuring the survival of a species. As time goes by, this applies less and less to humans, because the population continually increases, the available, desireable, and habitable areas are for the most part well populated (thus you can't realistically spread out the species over larger areas). This is a result of technological advances that allow us better methods of locomotion and greater survivability rates, both of which are results of our intellect. So now, you have conflict, which should thin out numbers in a way so as to allow us to survive as a species. The problem is that, as a result of our intellect, and malice, we've developed weapons capable of destroying most humans on earth, and redering the others unable to reproduce. So conflict has the potential not just to thin out the human population, but to wipe it out, making that aspect of nature's providence null, or as I put it, defeated.

Secondly, like you said, nuclear weapons are what keeps major powers from fighting each other. But my point is still valid. The furthur away from a major power you are, the more willing you will be to use the weapons which bridge the gap between your powers, even if its dangerous to yourself, because the greater that gap, the more your enemy has to lose relative to you. But I really can't argue with you on this point. You seem to have more faith in humanity then I do.

Lastly, I have not read 1984, but I have seen equilibrium, and I've also read brave new world. Let me make this clear. I'm not suggest that human beings give up their free will, or even their nature for that matter. I would just like to see that they do not allow their "nature" to cause their ultimate demise. This should be doable without creating a world similar to those depicted in the stories you've mentioned. You say if that's the case, so be it. I say, pathetic. Yet you don't think that's the case, because you don't think people have "the guts". I don't think they have "the guts", I think they have "the hatred", "the spite", and "the desperation" enough to do that. If they feel they have nothing at all to lose, and feel like victims, I seriously doubt they'll give a damn about the survival of another who does not fall in the group of compromised interests that they are grieving.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 01-22-2006, 11:46 PM
For Masamuneehs (http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91059-1208690,00.html)

Board of Command
Mon, 01-23-2006, 12:08 AM
I actually have no faith in humankind. I'm just saying nuclear weapons will not be the demise of civilization. I'll admit I'm wrong once it happens.

Uchiha Barles
Mon, 01-23-2006, 12:45 AM
lol. And I'll be sure to say "I told you so".

ImitationSanen
Mon, 01-23-2006, 01:28 AM
Wow, this is my kind of thread. If I can bitch about anything it would be this.

Someone needs to tell the News media to get out of iraq, when I get over there if one of them jumps into my line of fire to try to get a sound byte I may just shoot his ass.

like no where vital or anything.. just to teach his ass a lesson. Journalistic integrity is a load of shit.

/rant off

I think DB hunter best sums up my views of the topic at hand without me retyping it in different words =)

DB_Hunter
Mon, 01-23-2006, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by: ImitationSanen
I think DB hunter best sums up my views of the topic at hand without me retyping it in different words =)

Thank you, glad I could do all the typing for you i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Mon, 01-23-2006, 11:00 AM
I'm so fucking pissed right now. I've been waiting 2 months for my new drumming course to start (my passion in life), and when I finally am about to have my first lesson I catch a bigass cold. So I think to myself - "well, screw that, I'm going there regardless of my condition". So I sleep for a while in order to make it, and I wake up 15 minutes before it starts. And feeling like shit no less. So I had to cancel the lesson.

fucking SHIT.

RedX1z
Mon, 01-23-2006, 11:09 AM
you shouldn't go too crazy about it. it's your passion, but you're sick, we all have those days once in a while. you wouldn't believe how many times i got fucked over just because i was sick. in other words, just smile like a jack ass, and say "stupid, like i ever wanted to go in the first place!".i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif though, it works or it doesn't..*shrug* besides, your drumming course will still be there when you get better.

Terracosmo
Mon, 01-23-2006, 11:15 AM
Well, true. But problem with this is that I started so comparatively late (18 years), so every time something like this happens it feels like those fuckers who started when they were kids just get even further ahead of me...

RedX1z
Mon, 01-23-2006, 11:24 AM
that's why you'd drum until your hands bleed, although it wouldn't match those of the little kids, the gap between you and them wouldn't be as big as when you first started. what you didn't do today, you could always make up 3x later on. besides, if it comes down to the worst, you could just kick their ass. you say, you started late, but it's never too late to learn new tricks.

XanBcoo
Mon, 01-23-2006, 03:18 PM
Wow, UltxDarkRedX1 is so inspirational.

On another note, I'm pissed off that my Linguistics class changed rooms. And it's not like it moved to a room down the hall. It moved waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-----&gt;aaaay the fuck across campus. What's cool is that the building it's in now is right next to the building I come out of the class before it. What sucked today was that I had to run my ass from Spanish to Linguistics in about 3 minutes (also traversing the campus) only to find out that I had to go all the way back in the direction I came from. Fuck! I arrived 25 minutes late, and tired as hell.

How I did not hear of this change, I have no clue.

Terracosmo
Wed, 01-25-2006, 01:06 AM
RANT TIME!

Is it just me, or are females generally incapable of talking person to person about issues they have with you?

Every single time I'm mixed up in something, I always eventually hear from others what's happening behind the scenes. The damn girls never actually tell it to me in person. It's always a big fucking net of intrigues, pisses me off beyond belief. Hell, just recently I was on a swedish "contact site" (I guess you could compare it to MySpace) and I happened to read in a friend's guest book (where you input messages basically) about what some other person had been saying about me and whatnot. I mean not only does it insult me that they are talking casually about it behind my back, but they have the damn nerve to do it on a fucking swedish version of MySpace where anyone can read it. I WANT TO SLIT SOME THROATS.

God...

Getting more in-depth, I was at this party last week and there was a person there who I had never met before but it was obvious that she kept ignoring me. What I found out by (accidently, yes, accidently) reading a friend of mine's list of messages was that this girl who ignored me did so because a friend of -hers- had told her that I was "a selfish idiot who you would hate if you talked to".

I mean WTF. Why turn everything into intrigues? And what pisses me off the most is that this bitch is so infuriatingly stupid that she actually forms her own conclusion about who I am BEFORE even talking to me myself. It's like a bum would come up to me and whisper "Hey, you know that XanBcoo with the phone avatar? He has sex with CELLPHONES, that sick bastard!". And I'd be like "holy shit! better ignore that crazy mofo!".

Okay, extreme example, but get the principle?

Weak-minded whores...

XanBcoo
Wed, 01-25-2006, 01:17 AM
"Hey, you know that XanBcoo with the phone avatar? He has sex with CELLPHONES, that sick bastard!". And I'd be like "holy shit! better ignore that crazy mofo!".

Jeez, some people are so closed-minded. i/expressions/rolleye.gif

Seriously though, I've heard so many people complain about the exact same thing. It pisses me off how people can be so judgemental, especially groups of women/girls. A group of a girl's friends can get her to break up with the love of her life just by stirring up some shit. Why do people do that? Why so underhanded? Why so two-faced? I find it easy just to blame Myspace, though even that probably just makes it easier for people to be jerkoffs.

Terracosmo
Wed, 01-25-2006, 01:18 AM
I confronted her about it and she told me that -I- was the close-minded one for calling her a "Fucking idiot". I went lolol.

And yeah, why are they like that? Maybe they lack personalities. :S

Edit: God, I wish I felt compelled to translate all this bullshit. It's comedy gold.

Now she claims that "I was all wrong about you, and last week you actually felt like a nice guy"

Oh I felt like a nice guy did I? Well too fucking bad you came to the party expecting to see something else then you stupid whore.

And then she finished it with "But after reading your messages here I've understood that you are indeed an asshole"

Double ROFL with cheese, ending our relationship.

Ero-Fan
Wed, 01-25-2006, 08:19 AM
What you all need is a sister who will help you with this kind of shit. I was a mean guy in high school, especially to my ex-girlfriends. Needless to say some of them would try to spread lies about me an whatnot. Well, me and my sister made a pact basically to help each other deal with memebers of the opposite sex. If she had a problem with a guy, I took care of him. And those girls, well, they had ruined reputations so bad after my sister was done with them that no guy would even touch em afterwards. Ahh, those were fun times..

masamuneehs
Wed, 01-25-2006, 09:28 AM
Lol, Terra you need to get some female friends that'll get your back and put in a good word with the opposite sex. My ladies back home have helped me out more times than I can even count, I owe dozens of lays to them.

I am a confrontationalist (if that word even exists) I seek resolution RIGHT NOW, face-to-face, and if a girl or anyone can't handle that, I tell them that its really immature (unless they have a valid reason) and frustrating. I'm quite outspoken about getting everything out into the light of day (to borrow a Monster term), and even though lots of girls don't do that, if you are approach them with a friendly but firm attitude, then they will feel compelled to come out and tell you what is going on. Timing is important with confrontations, and you have to be able to read people pretty well.

Now she claims that "I was all wrong about you, and last week you actually felt like a nice guy"

And then she finished it with "But after reading your messages here I've understood that you are indeed an asshole"

Double ROFL with cheese, ending our relationship.

That is a ROFLcopter for sure! Thats why blogs, MySpace, forums and Away Messages are bad ways to communicate important matters with others. People see a slice of what you are, what you were thinking at one minute, how you were feeling later on in a totally different complex, but they hardly ever get the big picture. Words are quite empty without tone and body language. I even refuse to communicate important stuff over Text messages or Phone calls, I just feel that important human connections aren't dealt with properly through those mediums.

One girlfriend I had read some of the posts I made here and was like "You're actually really critical of things aren't you? I thought you were laid back and accepting." To which I replied, "I can be critical of TV shows because they have a huge budget and well of skills to create from. TV can be perfect, and I'll bitch about the flaws if it isn't. But people are supposed to have flaws, and that's fine with me."

I believe the brief quote that I should have used was "Perfect people are boring."

In sum: If a girl (or anyone) makes a big decision about a person based on online shit, they are pretty shallow and stupid. They really weren't worth the effort anyhow. Face-to-face interaction and sincere advise from trusted friends are the only real ways of figuring out what someone is all about.

Terracosmo
Wed, 01-25-2006, 01:58 PM
Lots of truth. I am also a "confrontationalist". i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

However I don't feel like telling other female friends to "redeem" my name, because honestly I couldn't care less about these morons and their behind-my-back shenanigans (I love that word).

Carnage
Wed, 01-25-2006, 04:06 PM
1.) How could anyone hate Thesexfiend.
2.) All women are like that
3.)Those girls are not worth your time
4.) if they are worth your time, pay someone $20 to sneak in their dorms and bash the fuck out of their computers. That oughta teach 'em.

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 01-25-2006, 04:45 PM
Hey terra, in the future, when you run into a girl like you described, give her the same treatment. Better yet, don't give her a treatment at all. In fact, not just girls. Anyone who pre-judged you based on someone elses depiction of you is unworthy of even a millisecond of your thoughts once you've figured it out. I wouldn't have confronted that girl at all. I would've forgotten about her. There are too many people to consider forming relationships of any kind with in this world to be bogged down worrying about people who've judged you without even knowing you. Let that kind of attitude be a filter of sorts in determining who to spend precious time on, and who not to. If you've spared yourself even two minutes of annoyance, its worth it.

XanBcoo
Wed, 01-25-2006, 05:18 PM
Anyone who pre-judged you based on someone elses depiction of you is unworthy of even a millisecond of your thoughts once you've figured it out.
I don't think simpy pre-judging someone based on a reliable source is all that bad. It sucks when someone acts on their judgements, or behaves like a dickhead because of it, but forming an opinion based on what you've heard is a natural reaction for a lot of people I'd think. Yes, you do need to form your own opinion about people/things, but I don't see a huge problem with simply using someone else's testimony as a starting point. It's like if I heard that someone was a really good guy from some people over and over again, I would tend to think of that person positively. In the end, though, these opinions should only be used as reinforcement for your own.

So I don't think it's totally this girl's fault. Like masamuneehs said, it's the fault of online communication. The girl prolly heard all this shit about poor Terra, which apparently reinforced what she read on the given blog-thing. Ending in her acting like a bitch. People can be so unreasonable it pisses me off.

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 01-25-2006, 05:38 PM
Using what someone you know as a starting point is the right thing to do, as you just said. But if you're in a group and that person is there, do you shun them based on that starting point? Again as you said, you shouldn't. You talk to the person and at least look for signs that either reinforce or compromise what you heard from your sources. That way, if the person turns out to be an ass, then you kind of expected it. If the person turns out cool, then there's a potential relationship there. But judging that person, as in "ok, this guy that I never met is clearly an ass based on what my biased friends say."

That girl's behavior towards Terra was COMPLETELY her fault. Online communication? Hell no. Its only a medium for sharing information and thoughts so it can be used as a tool to talk shit about people. Talking shit can happen other ways, and to day usually does. Your behavior can be influenced by what other people say, but in the end its your character that decides to what extent. Her character allowed her to be manipulated like a marionnette into believing terra's a jerk. If its anyones or anything's fault other than her's, its her parent's. However, this is a reality of life. There are more people like that on this earth than you can count. That's why I said what I said.

I'll admit, my friends can talk a lot of shit about a lot of people. But when I meet those people, they all get a shot. They're usually right, but sometimes they're not. One of my best friends started out as an enemy of one of my friends. For a whole year my friend disagreed with me on my take on the guy, but now, the three of us are as close as possible without being gay. This kind of beautiful thing is impossible with shitty characters and minds that are easily molded by other's biased opinions

aznimperialx
Wed, 01-25-2006, 05:54 PM
are you sure she wasn't a gold digger? i/expressions/devil.gif

Terracosmo
Wed, 01-25-2006, 06:09 PM
I'll admit, my friends can talk a lot of shit about a lot of people. But when I meet those people, they all get a shot.

That sounds a lot like how I reason. Naturally, hearing that someone did this and that will lower your expectations, but letting that cloud one's own judgement is among the most immature patterns available in a human being.

I also agree that she isn't really worth my time, but hell, I'm a pretty hot-headed person (i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif) and I just can't ignore people who behave like idiots... though eventually I just grow tired of them of course.

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 01-25-2006, 06:48 PM
are you sure she wasn't a gold digger?

You'd have a harder time finding women who weren't

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Wed, 01-25-2006, 10:03 PM
freakin finals started... japanese final was hella easy, no complaints there, but my AP world history final killed my brain! that shit was hella hard, freakin history, i hate it

ImitationSanen
Wed, 01-25-2006, 11:11 PM
My exgirlfriend and I are still in love, but everytime I call her so tries to act like shes so detached, we both have people now, but we both have feelings for each other, I wish she would just be honest, Women are so annoying when they try to follow some pop culture "dating rules" Fad. *sigh*

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Wed, 01-25-2006, 11:14 PM
you should just say some hella deep and romantic shit to her, she'll crack down for sure

Assertn
Wed, 01-25-2006, 11:22 PM
For a whole year my friend disagreed with me on my take on the guy, but now, the three of us are as close as possible without being gay...
...yet.

Zinobi
Wed, 01-25-2006, 11:34 PM

For a whole year my friend disagreed with me on my take on the guy, but now, the three of us are as close as possible without being gay...
...yet.

ROFL HAHAHAHAHAHA

well anyway i hate homework......this my not be much for the college students but im in 8th grade. I have 6 pages of Algebra with about 15 to 20 probs on each....the course for Freshman.......-_-

edit: my day was just made from the EXTREMELY HOTT GIRLL i just saw on Am. Idol

Board of Command
Wed, 01-25-2006, 11:57 PM
120 questions? That's not too bad. I have an exam review package with 300 calculus questions. Son, you ain't see nothing yet.

KitKat
Wed, 01-25-2006, 11:59 PM
I won't even tell you the kind of homework I have to do because your brain would explode.

Knives122
Thu, 01-26-2006, 12:11 AM
that's why you should wait till 30 min. before the class to do it......

Zinobi
Thu, 01-26-2006, 12:22 AM
120 questions? That's not too bad. I have an exam review package with 300 calculus questions. Son, you ain't see nothing yet.

yeah but i've had tonight to do it thats it, how bout you?

I won't even tell you the kind of homework I have to do because your brain would explode.

thank you very much

Originally posted by: Knives122
that's why you should wait till 30 min. before the class to do it......

thats what i usually do.......but now i cant

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 01-26-2006, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by: Zinobi

...yet.

ROFL HAHAHAHAHAHA

lol...fuck you both.

Since there's a lot of bitching about school, I'll jump on the bandwagon. I start next semester in a couple of hours and yet, I've only registered for one class. I could just register online for most of the classes I need, but for one of the classes I have to do a special registration because of the way I met the prerequisites. It is now 5:25am and I have to get there at 9am to make sure I get one of the remaining seats. Sigh, since I'm stupid enough to wait so long to register, I guess I should be thankful that all the classes I need have open seats in sections that fit my schedule. But I'm also stupid enough not to be greatful and bitch about it here.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 01-26-2006, 10:44 AM
Damn, your school is actually awesome enough to have enough of the classes you need in a given semester (mine DOESN'T, maybe because I've run out of electives to take) so I don't know how the fuck I'm going to manage getting classes I need next semester that aren't even OFFERED.

OH.

The other dy I was looking for a parking spot, found one with an SUV pulling out, I sit there patiently with my blinker AND THEN SOME FUCKING WHORE COMES BARRELING OUT AND TURNS IN MY PARKING SPACE. I couldn't move because the car pulling out was coming in my direction and the car that took my spot came in the other way. I honked my horn and called her a fucking idiot bitch whore and she wouldn't even look at me.

Knives122
Fri, 01-27-2006, 10:56 AM
Well my internet is working again, but now there's a bigger problem. MY XBOX MIGHT'VE OFFICIALLY DIED *dun..dun.....dunnnnnnnnnnnnnn..*

which really sucks, the crap just randomly happened yesterday when I was playing halo, I turn it off(completely off) and the game was still running. I turned it on 2 hrs. later and the stupid green light starts blinking green/red and a message comes up saying that I need to call customer service(so I emailed them) and the people tell me to call customer service as well.

I think I might get it to work long enough for me to get all my stuff on memory card, but that will probably be the last time I'll be ever to play with that xbox again....god one bad thing right to a mother fucking other

Assertn
Fri, 01-27-2006, 12:15 PM
Damn, your school is actually awesome enough to have enough of the classes you need in a given semester (mine DOESN'T, maybe because I've run out of electives to take) so I don't know how the fuck I'm going to manage getting classes I need next semester that aren't even OFFERED.

Well, if it gets to the point where you need to add more classes solely to maintain student status, then you can do what I did my last year: Choose extra courses, then drop them after the first drop date. If it's like my university, then it'll still count you as a student without hurting your GPA.

That's a strategy I reserved for when I needed less than 24 credits for my last year, so I spaced it out to like, 11 and 6 credits for each semester....I think. But, another strategy is to register for more classes than your anticipated load, with the expectation of dropping one or two classes. This way you can put a few on a "test run" and see if you like the teacher or the class, and then narrow down which ones you want to stick with for the semester.

I highly recommend it.

masamuneehs
Fri, 01-27-2006, 02:14 PM
The other dy I was looking for a parking spot, found one with an SUV pulling out, I sit there patiently with my blinker AND THEN SOME FUCKING WHORE COMES BARRELING OUT AND TURNS IN MY PARKING SPACE. I couldn't move because the car pulling out was coming in my direction and the car that took my spot came in the other way. I honked my horn and called her a fucking idiot bitch whore and she wouldn't even look at me.

and who says women can't drive?

hehe, seriously though, that shit pisses me off too. Lots of people just drive like they're the only actual person on the road, like their agenda and shit is more important than anyone else's. I am a very polite and calm driver, and I accept that alot of assholes are on the road, so it really doesn't get to me.

What does get to me are people who don't know what they're doing and slow down for no reason in the middle of a road. Or the people who get distracted at the front of a stoplight and then don't move for like 5 seconds when it turns green. THAT pisses me off!

Board of Command
Fri, 01-27-2006, 02:20 PM
Or the people who get distracted at the front of a stoplight and then don't move for like 5 seconds when it turns green. THAT pisses me off!
That's my dad right there. Don't know what the hell he sees when he looks up at the traffic light.

Ero-Fan
Fri, 01-27-2006, 02:54 PM

Or the people who get distracted at the front of a stoplight and then don't move for like 5 seconds when it turns green. THAT pisses me off!
That's my dad right there. Don't know what the hell he sees when he looks up at the traffic light.

Probably the same thing my mom sees, or I should say, doesn't see. God I hate that. I also hate the people who stop 30 ft behind the guy in front of them at a light. Seriously, why? On smaller roads and left lanes, that blocks people out. I fucking hate that almost more than people who go 30 in a 55 zone.

XanBcoo
Fri, 01-27-2006, 03:23 PM
I am a very polite and calm driver, and I accept that alot of assholes are on the road, so it really doesn't get to me.

I'm the same way. What pisses me off about driving is when someone tries WAY too hard to seem like a badass driver. They like to think they're fucking Jason Statham in "The Transporter", and they're not. Jesus, stop going 90 miles an hour out of your driveway, it doesn't make you look cool.

I guess people like that fall under the "Attention whore" category.

KitKat
Fri, 01-27-2006, 03:54 PM
Even worse is the people who drive like they're the only ones on the road. There are a lot of students in my area, so we have quite a bit of pedestrian and bicycle traffic. Three times in the past week I've nearly gotten hit by a car because some jerk guns the gas on a right turn, not checking to see if there's anyone crossing the street. Or there's the people that see you walking, but they see that you're watching them and expect you to wait for them to drive through before you cross. Someone even had the audacity to honk their horn at me earlier last semester when I started walking across at the same time that they started turning, even though it was clear that I had the right of way.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Fri, 01-27-2006, 04:00 PM
this is fucking gay, my grades suck for this semester... looks like i'm going to have to really try next semester...

japanese lvl 2: A
PE basketball: A
adv geometry: C
AP world history: C
adv english 10: D ( T_T sad...)
chemistry: C

ChaosK
Fri, 01-27-2006, 05:56 PM
i know this is the bitching thread but now i get to laugh at you.
i have straight As-A+!

Assertn
Fri, 01-27-2006, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
I'll just have to "grammar police" your ass every time you make a shitty post.
It's for your own good i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Xollence
Fri, 01-27-2006, 06:35 PM
Even worse is the people who drive like they're the only ones on the road. There are a lot of students in my area, so we have quite a bit of pedestrian and bicycle traffic. Three times in the past week I've nearly gotten hit by a car because some jerk guns the gas on a right turn, not checking to see if there's anyone crossing the street. Or there's the people that see you walking, but they see that you're watching them and expect you to wait for them to drive through before you cross. Someone even had the audacity to honk their horn at me earlier last semester when I started walking across at the same time that they started turning, even though it was clear that I had the right of way.

Hey at least they honk and don't try to purposely run over you. The town next to my school is full of shitheads that try to hit you and think its funny.

Carnage
Fri, 01-27-2006, 06:36 PM
Lolz everyone. For me, I dont have to try at school. 8th grade is easy as shit. Highschool is going to be a bitch though. *Sigh* OOooooooh wellll.

Board of Command
Fri, 01-27-2006, 06:42 PM
I've hit two cars like that while biking. Happened years ago when I was in grade 7...twice in one week. There's a big white line behind stop signs for a reason. Those drivers apparently forgot that and turned without ever stopping. First time I rammed a car nothing happened, but the second time was a lot more serious and I totalled my bike. I ended up with a massive bruise on my knee. How hard is it to stop behind a stop sign?

Mr Squiggles
Fri, 01-27-2006, 07:04 PM
Lolz everyone. For me, I dont have to try at school. 8th grade is easy as shit. Highschool is going to be a bitch though. *Sigh* OOooooooh wellll.

HAHAHAHAHA! Having to try at High School.... good one.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Fri, 01-27-2006, 07:33 PM

Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
I'll just have to "grammar police" your ass every time you make a shitty post.
It's for your own good

lol it's not because of the grammar, it's because of the freaking reading assignments and freaking essays, out of this whole semester we've had about 12 essays and 5 books we had to read. *sigh*

Mr Squiggles
Fri, 01-27-2006, 09:38 PM
wtf? I cut myself with a pencil... I didn't even know that was possible! I used to think that flipping your pencil was a risk-free activity, but I guess it isn't.

Board of Command
Fri, 01-27-2006, 09:46 PM
Ha, 8th grade!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/newbie3.jpg

Ero-Fan
Fri, 01-27-2006, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by: Mr Squiggles

HAHAHAHAHA! Having to try at High School.... good one.

Trying at high school is for suckers(or poor test takers).
I slept through high school, and relied on my SATs to get me through. Which they did, my grades were pretty bad compared to the people I was in college with. Sigh... too bad I heard they added(or were thinking of adding) some writing part to the SATs. Thats gonna suck.

Board of Command
Fri, 01-27-2006, 11:17 PM
The only problem with coasting through high school is that you develop a terrible work ethic. I'm graduating this year and I've gotten lazier and lazier in each of the past 4 years. Yes, I have a 90+ average without doing jack shit, but it certainly won't be like that once I hit university this September. I was a pretty hard worker until high school started because it didn't turn out to be a challenge at all, like I expected going in. Damn, university will be a pain in the ass for me if it's as tough as everyone says, no matter how big of a genius I am...

Mr Squiggles
Fri, 01-27-2006, 11:22 PM
Yeah, while in high school you just need common sense to pass, now In university I actually have to study and work hard, I really hate it. Back in high school I'd do all my homework during lunch, or the class before. On an other note though, I did some computer science in High school, and so when I took the begginner one last semester in univ, I already knew 3/4 of the stuff, and in university, they dont care if you sleep during the lecture i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Well, the big lectures anyways...

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 01-28-2006, 11:37 AM
Your work ethic in Universitys just get worse since professors don't really even give a shit if you're present for their class or not

Board of Command
Sat, 01-28-2006, 12:45 PM
Well that's not good...

Assertn
Sat, 01-28-2006, 01:23 PM
Your work ethic in Universitys just get worse since professors don't really even give a shit if you're present for their class or not

that was the opposite case for me.

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 01-28-2006, 01:49 PM
I guess it varies, most everyone I've ever known though havent been that concerned with their attendance, as long as they keep up with the assignments.

Assertn
Sat, 01-28-2006, 02:08 PM
oh, well attendance != work ethic