PDA

View Full Version : Origin of Soul Cutters?

BleachWater
Sun, 12-25-2005, 10:04 AM
You guys who followed the manga early on, any details on the origin of soul cutters? Like power ranking? Type?

I am thinking that Zangetsu is actually a "hollow-type" that gives Ichigo his hollow power.

I watch the anime for the first couple chapters so I don't know if I miss out on any info on the Soul Cutters.

oyabun
Sun, 12-25-2005, 10:51 AM
there are elemtal soul slayers like the 1st captain which is fire which represents his "burning age" hehe joke.. i think the ones that we have seen are.. ice,fire, wind? not quite sure..
some wierd slayers like kira's
there are also ranged weapons like the shinigami ishida fought..
i think it really depends on the personality of the user..

does elemental type slayers are more stronger? no?

ChaosK
Sun, 12-25-2005, 12:10 PM
each soul cutter is acctually a regular katana, its how your soul shapes it and masters it, thats how it evolves into and is released. like gin's initial sword my be short, but his shikai is loooooooong. like renji once said, when he released his shikai against ichigo in the real world he was like "this is a display of my soul" or something....i dont remember.

Assassin
Sun, 12-25-2005, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by: BleachWater
I am thinking that Zangetsu is actually a "hollow-type" that gives Ichigo his hollow power.

you think wrong.

RedX1z
Mon, 12-26-2005, 12:02 AM
yeah, way off..

Phoenix20578
Mon, 12-26-2005, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by: BleachWater

YOU ARE WRONG SIR!!

oyabun
Mon, 12-26-2005, 07:06 AM
OKAY he is wrong.. what do you call matsumoto's and unohna's soul slayer?

Yukimura
Tue, 12-27-2005, 05:37 AM
Matsumoto's SS (Haineko: Ash Cat) turns into vapor or ash or somehting and owns upon mentally unstable blondes, that's all we really know.

Unohana's SS (Minatsuki: apparently this means June or no Water Month??) it a turns into a big monster that heals people by eating them, and she's too pimp to carry it around and usually has her VC hold it.

oyabun
Tue, 12-27-2005, 07:30 AM
REally?? unohana's VC always carry it for her? haha

Assassin
Tue, 12-27-2005, 02:23 PM
no, unohana carries it herself....

Zhan
Tue, 12-27-2005, 06:32 PM
I wonder if shes actually powerful in terms of fighting...

anphorus
Tue, 12-27-2005, 07:04 PM
Theres an argument either way. She's the captain of 4th squad which are the worst fighters so either;

1) She's just like the rest of them and is weak or;
2) Ironically, she's super-badass strong.

I think i remember that the 11th division seem quite scared of her though.

Zhan
Tue, 12-27-2005, 10:33 PM
After all she is a Captain, she should be at least as strong as the average vice-captain so no surprise underlings of whichever squad are afraid of her.

heero
Wed, 12-28-2005, 12:06 AM
maybe her healing techniques can be used in the opposite way (kills all living things) if you know wat i mean i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

oyabun
Wed, 12-28-2005, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by: heero
maybe her healing techniques can be used in the opposite way (kills all living things) if you know wat i mean

hmm...familiar.. i think the girl in GATEKEEPERS have the same power.. kills everything..

heero
Wed, 12-28-2005, 10:41 AM
ya i stole the idea from there thinking no one would notice...damn it i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

oyabun
Wed, 12-28-2005, 10:54 AM
haha! wel that series was cool too.. atlhough the OVA was short i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

back to topic, i think unohana is much powerful than we think.. maybe she CAN kill everyone beside healing them..LOL

I am wondering what kenpachi's soul slayer like.. maybe a HOT bossy girL? what do you guys think?

Jadugar
Wed, 12-28-2005, 10:57 AM
It would be cool if he had a big fucking conan with machine and gatling guns attached to it, all for one purpose. Ultimate destruction.

PSJ
Thu, 12-29-2005, 09:46 AM
Kenpachi doesn't have a release since he didn't bother with that stuff he was too confident in his spirit power.

Maybe Unohana really is a Tsunade rip off and got insane strength.

oyabun
Thu, 12-29-2005, 10:43 AM
maybe unohanas has uber strength under that robe..i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

im just thinking now that kenpachi understands knowing the name of a soul slayer(after ichigo's battle) im sure he will try to know it, and we all be shock because its a HOT BABE who loves peace.. she makes enemies fall inlove! yey! complete contrast of kenpachi.. im so excited!

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 12-29-2005, 07:19 PM
The Kenpachi character is so much more 3 dimensional and interesting when he's the only one who can't release his sword.

oyabun
Fri, 12-30-2005, 12:18 PM
yeah.. your right.. but i still think theywould not leave him as is..