PDA

View Full Version : Post Time Jump Naruto vs. Bleach

LobsterMagnet
Sun, 12-25-2005, 12:18 AM
In the interest of killing time and fueling more endless debate I propose this question who would win in a hypothetical fight post time jump naruto vs. the characters of bleach. Doing naruto vs. bleach before the time jump would be unfair considering that naruto was between 12-13 but after the time jump naruto and co are about 15 years of age a perfect match for Ichigo and friends considering there all supposed to be fifteen. Let the debate begin.

First off Ichigo vs. naruto would be interesting. There both main characters who have a rediculous amount of chakra/ raitsu. They have the classic shonen main protagonist "I won't give up for my friends" attitude and they both have trump cards that they can pull out to save their asses when there in troble (Kubi for naruto and the hollow self for Ichigo). It's difficult for me say because I'm biased towards naruto since I like him better then ichigo I'm rooting for him but then again ichigo has all of the insane super sword crap he can do. The real trump card is that we really haven't seen everything that time jump naruto is capable of especially our long wait for "that Jutsu." But considering what we've seen I'd have to say Ichigo would probably win.

KoKo37
Sun, 12-25-2005, 08:40 AM
well when u see ninjas move they go really fast in the manga and anime. however when you look at a deathgod flashwalk you cant even see them. With the way Byakuya was moving when ichigo was trying to get rukia back and how his powers when like -x10 at that time or somthing i dun really see how ninjas could win i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif. except the 4th, he could probally keep up with there speed XD

Carnage
Sun, 12-25-2005, 11:42 AM
Kyuubi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>evryoneelse (except me)

heero
Wed, 12-28-2005, 12:26 PM
zaraki owns all

the end.

Giboc
Wed, 12-28-2005, 01:12 PM
BLUE WITH OPPOSABLE THUMBS DESTROYS EVERYTHING.

Carnage
Wed, 12-28-2005, 02:00 PM
except Zaraki and Kyuubi. Okay fine, Aizen is also kickass.

PSJ
Wed, 12-28-2005, 07:07 PM
The Bleach characters would win, they got swords and shit.

Carnage
Thu, 12-29-2005, 11:32 AM
Um, yea, i think everyones forgetting the fact that in Naruto you can summon 50 story frogs with swords, snails who spit acid, snakes that kick ass, and demons with unlimitted power.

Assertn
Thu, 12-29-2005, 03:51 PM
find a common ground between the two series to relate to, and then you can have your discussion on who's better than who

oyabun
Fri, 12-30-2005, 12:30 PM
okay,, how about REiATSU and CHAKRA?i think the concept is the same... i think naruto wins this one.. having kyubi and all.. i mean, its the ultimate demon.. what do you guys think?

heero
Fri, 12-30-2005, 08:17 PM
nop.. zaraki owns all

Jadugar
Fri, 12-30-2005, 09:22 PM
Oh, this thread in on fire, just like this one

http://forums.gotwoot.net/mess...7051&enterthread=y (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=17051&enterthread =y)

ChaosK
Fri, 12-30-2005, 10:33 PM
lol then what the fuck was the point of making this one?

and if u compare post time jump with naruto, which is in manga, are u comparing it to the bleach manga currently? cuz then bleach would own.

-weak spoiler tag-

all the espadas and allancar and aizen and isshin and *cough* u know what screw it.

-/weak spoiler tag-

LobsterMagnet
Sun, 01-01-2006, 03:16 AM
Reason why I created it was simply because it post-time jump couldn't be discussed in the anime due to spoilers. If you really want to to be technical you could argue that since shinigami are etheral beings and the naruto ninjas are coporeal then it would be impossible for them to fight. But considering that the whole ghost thing has been thrown out after the first few episodes you could use Chakra/Raitsu as the common factor by which to judge this imaginary fight.

Here's another interesting proposed fight, who would win the third hokage vs. the old man, whose head of the thirteen squads. My vote is for the hokage simply because he can summon the pimped out monkey king who transforms into a diamond pole. That would put him on even fighting terms against the old guys super fire soul slayer.

Uberbaka
Sun, 01-01-2006, 12:45 PM
What about the whole reiatsu issue? Wouldn't that just own every character from naruto and suppress their ability to do anything?

A bit too different for comparison I say...

mage
Sun, 01-01-2006, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by: LobsterMagnet
Here's another interesting proposed fight, who would win the third hokage vs. the old man, whose head of the thirteen squads. My vote is for the hokage simply because he can summon the pimped out monkey king who transforms into a diamond pole. That would put him on even fighting terms against the old guys super fire soul slayer.
how would summoning enma help him from getting burned to a crisp?

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 01-01-2006, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by: Uberbaka
What about the whole reiatsu issue? Wouldn't that just own every character from naruto and suppress their ability to do anything?

A bit too different for comparison I say...

Ichigo had to find confidence in his abilities to cut Kenpachi and not be so affected by his reiatsu, since ninjas are often in crucial life or death situations, I would say the reiatsu wouldn't be much of a factor.

Unless maybe it belonged to Byakuya, Kenpachi or Yamamoto.

And Enma would get owned because when he was turned into the diamond pole, he told Sarutobi it was going to hurt him... and he wasn't enveloped by fire then

mage
Sun, 01-01-2006, 03:44 PM
it wasn't his confidence, he just had to raise his reiatsu.

ChaosK
Sun, 01-01-2006, 05:40 PM
the heretic azazel, enma told sarutobi that the sword that oro had would hurt him because it was a special sword.

Assertn
Mon, 01-02-2006, 01:30 AM
you still can't compare reitsu and chakra, because neither of which have a unit of measurement that we can compare them to. How many units of chakra is in a unit of reitsu??

I mean something like: Oh, chad can punch the ground into a crater, and so can tsunade. Who can punch a larger crater?

Uberbaka
Mon, 01-02-2006, 08:39 AM
I seem to remember kakashi getting owned by orochimarus "fear-freeze" during the exam...

So much for confidence.

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 01-02-2006, 06:10 PM
Crippling reiatsu and genjutsu are two totally different things.

darkmetal505
Mon, 01-02-2006, 11:01 PM
naruto characters would win

shinta|hikari
Thu, 01-05-2006, 04:37 AM
there is no way the ninjas would win. Bleacj characters have already reached a DBZ like level of development, meaning they just keep getting stronger, while naruto characters are still improving at a very realistic (at least in their world) level, making it really interesting to see how characters have changed over time. This critical difference in storytelling makes it impossible for naruto to win.

Carnage
Sun, 01-08-2006, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by: shinta|hikari
there is no way the ninjas would win. Bleacj characters have already reached a DBZ like level of development, meaning they just keep getting stronger, while naruto characters are still improving at a very realistic (at least in their world) level, making it really interesting to see how characters have changed over time. This critical difference in storytelling makes it impossible for naruto to win.

Nothing will ever touch the crazy power in DBZ. I dont think anyone in Bleach can blow up a country much less a galaxy

ImitationSanen
Mon, 01-09-2006, 06:40 AM
"I mean something like: Oh, chad can punch the ground into a crater, and so can tsunade. Who can punch a larger crater? "

Tsunade obviously wins because she is the ultimate busty Milf. Chad is too much of a gentleman to hit a girl, she would take advantage of that and beat him to a pulp!

Now if you Said Tsunade vs Yorichi and Masumoto fighting it out in a kiddie pool full of baby oil, now that may be more difficult to call. I think ill run that one thru my mind at work and get back to you!

Naruto_RNG
Sun, 01-15-2006, 08:49 PM
noway in hell bleach or naruto will ever reach DBZ. DBZ can kick both of their asses in real world and in the dead. Anyone who seen DBZ knows there is something like SS in DBZ too. they don't even need a sword to kill, just a finger. back to the topic I say naruto would wins. hopefully the jutsu jiraya thought him is the yellow flash thing, with it naruto can stand up to the flash step, the rest is just power, which we all know naruto would win since he has unlimitd amount of it. combine with some jutsus than that would be over kill.

heero
Mon, 01-16-2006, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by: Naruto_RNG
noway in hell bleach or naruto will ever reach DBZ. DBZ can kick both of their asses in real world and in the dead. Anyone who seen DBZ knows there is something like SS in DBZ too. they don't even need a sword to kill, just a finger. back to the topic I say naruto would wins. hopefully the jutsu jiraya thought him is the yellow flash thing, with it naruto can stand up to the flash step, the rest is just power, which we all know naruto would win since he has unlimitd amount of it. combine with some jutsus than that would be over kill.

There would be no reason for him to be forbidden to use it if its just a flash step

Naruto_RNG
Tue, 01-17-2006, 01:56 PM
I know, but I really want to see that jutsu.