PDA

View Full Version : Body Activation?

Xionixx
Thu, 12-22-2005, 09:26 PM
Hopefully this doesn't get me in trouble with admins. (again)

When Kakashi was talking to Gai about why he trained him in Taijutsu for the Chuunin exams, he mentioned something about body activation, and how Sasuke was the same as him [Kakashi]. Does anyone know what this means?

anphorus
Thu, 12-22-2005, 10:36 PM
Well, I think it has to do with Sasuke needing to run really fast in order to pierce anything with his chidori, whereas Kakashi is able to punch a hole through something from point blank range.

Zhan
Fri, 12-23-2005, 05:12 AM
When Kakashi said Sasuke was similar to himself, he is referring to how they both have Sharingan. Chidori can only be used by someone who has Sharingan, therefore Sasuke is similar..or same, to Kakashi in that particular way.

Strike Freedom
Fri, 12-23-2005, 05:18 PM
He also meant it in the way that they both faced similar childhoods....without anyone, solo

Assertn
Fri, 12-23-2005, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by: Xionixx
Hopefully this doesn't get me in trouble with admins. (again)
I don't really get this line. Is this a topic that already got you in trouble with the admins in the past? If so, you probably shouldn't just repeat it.

When Kakashi was talking to Gai about why he trained him in Taijutsu for the Chuunin exams, he mentioned something about body activation, and how Sasuke was the same as him [Kakashi]. Does anyone know what this means?

...you're mixing 2 explanations....
body activation refers to the chakra on his hand
same type as kakashi because they're both sharingan users

There you go. Problem solved.

Giboc
Fri, 12-23-2005, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by: Zhan
When Kakashi said Sasuke was similar to himself, he is referring to how they both have Sharingan. Chidori can only be used by someone who has Sharingan, therefore Sasuke is similar..or same, to Kakashi in that particular way.

Actually Chidori can be used by ANYONE. It's just it's really straightforward attack so it can be easily parried/blocked without the Sharingan.

Divinity
Sat, 12-24-2005, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by: Giboc

Originally posted by: Zhan

Actually Chidori can be used by ANYONE. It's just it's really straightforward attack so it can be easily parried/blocked without the Sharingan.

Yes, because Kakashi had Chidori when he was young, but it wasn't as effective, but with the Sharingan, he got a lot faster and it's basically the same as Giboc said.

ChaosK
Sun, 12-25-2005, 07:31 PM
they're the same because sasuke became an avenger and kakashi probably faced this same path as a child but chose a different one. of course the sharingan is the same, but i think its more of sasuke's attitude that kakashi was comparing.
it seems kakashi had nobody at the end of kakashi gaiden but we know he's not an avenger sucking oro's cock.