PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 209

nests
Thu, 12-22-2005, 10:58 AM
209 Raw (http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/BLEACH209.zip)

Bleach 209 LQ M7
Link 1 (http://rapidshare.de/files/9658685/Bleach_ch209_M7_LQ.zip.html)
Link 2 (http://www.bleach7.com/download/download.php?id=mirror2&file=Bleach_ch209_M7_LQ.zi p)
Link 3 (http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=33EZC4XKB3VFE0PA5YE88BO6M9)
Link 4 (http://www.directanime.org/wp-content/Bleach_ch209_M7_LQ.zip)

anphorus
Thu, 12-22-2005, 11:53 AM
Okay. it looks like there are 10 arrancar, Ichigo has unleashed his Bankai, matsumoto seems to have some upper-body strength there, and Hitsugaya/Matsumoto/Renji have some kind of tattoo powerup going on, where the tattoo starts of white and turns black. Renji's is different than Hitsugaya/ Matsumoto's.

In reguard to the tattoo thing. I mentioned in an earlier thread that I thought the reason everyone was getting beaten was because of the power restriction placed on those of Captain and Vice-Captain rank while in the human world. I'm guessing that this tattoo thing is a method of removing the restriction. This also explains why Matsumoto and Hitsugaya's are the same (both 10th squad) while Renji's is different (6th Squad)

Seems to be an okay chapter, I hope a translation comes soon, because there was a lotta talking here.

nests
Thu, 12-22-2005, 12:01 PM
Only 10 wasnt the guy fighting Hitsugaya the 11th or something

anphorus
Thu, 12-22-2005, 01:41 PM
You could be right, Hits definatly says "No. 11" but the number 10 is clearly important to what the Arrancar he's fighting says... maybe he's talking about the Vazildo (sp?) or something

darkmetal505
Thu, 12-22-2005, 02:12 PM
that tattoo thing is weird to say the least, it might even be going over the top

Zhan
Thu, 12-22-2005, 04:07 PM
I'm agreeing with anphorus Matsumoto was holding a mic and someone (SS, obviously) was giving her commands or something and then she was telling everyone about it through the mic saying WE CAN RELEASE OUR RESTRICTION!! YAY!!! YAYYYYYY!!!!

nests
Thu, 12-22-2005, 11:30 PM
Bleach 209 LQ M7
Link 1 (http://rapidshare.de/files/9658685/Bleach_ch209_M7_LQ.zip.html)
Link 2 (http://www.bleach7.com/download/download.php?id=mirror2&file=Bleach_ch209_M7_LQ.zi p)
Link 3 (http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=33EZC4XKB3VFE0PA5YE88BO6M9)
Link 4 (http://www.directanime.org/wp-content/Bleach_ch209_M7_LQ.zip)

Phoenix20578
Thu, 12-22-2005, 11:54 PM
Thanks nests.

This makes a lot more sense translated. I knew there was a reason that thise three were getting pwned so easily. Who knew SS still had their power resricted. It should get really good from here on out.

TheNineTails
Fri, 12-23-2005, 01:47 AM
a good chapter i must say...

Yukimura
Fri, 12-23-2005, 03:52 AM
Nifty chapter, though short. I knew they had to be fighting weakend, remember Yumichika had to request that the something or other be extended when Ikkaku was getting ass raped, I figure that meant increasing the amount of power the Shinigami could put out. This also means that Ikkaku is even more extremely badass or and/or the guy he fought wasn't much shit, since he annihilated him using sheer power with the restriction on. Hopefully this means Hitsugaya and Renji will actually win a fight.

oyabun
Fri, 12-23-2005, 08:46 AM
ohh... i see.. they have thought a really good explanation why they are weak now...
we may be suprise what we will see next chapter

anphorus
Fri, 12-23-2005, 11:20 AM
Wow, my predicion was correct, I feel so validated. This is a relief, I was starting to think that Renji and Hitsugaya were weak as shit, very nice chapter.

darkmetal505
Fri, 12-23-2005, 11:48 AM
so there are espada (sword) who are even stronger.... dayyyummm.... and the thing is a power restriction, interesting

kooshi
Fri, 12-23-2005, 01:31 PM
YAY, great to know that the shinigami group can go to full power now. It still kinda baffles me that they would've let them stay at full power since they knew that the arrancar were stronger than them. Oh well, no matter now ^^

Knives122
Fri, 12-23-2005, 01:42 PM
Well Renji did say back in the day that VCs and Captains had to have their powers restricted for some reason I don't remember. Which judging by Renjis status would make Renji at least 10-15 times stronger since he's in bankai

ChaosK
Fri, 12-23-2005, 04:41 PM
hahaha shit thats great. they're restrictions are lifted...but does that mean ichigo was restricted? he had no rank but obviously had captain level powers, if they didnt restrict him as well, whats the point of restricting the others? his power is greater than some captains.

Assassin
Fri, 12-23-2005, 05:01 PM
wow, very kool chapter. I hope we see hitsuguya kicking some major ass now. Man, i cant wait till the anime gets to this point. This part being animated is gonna be sexy.

So we find out that grimjaw is the 6th strongest of the arrancar. Wonder who the strongest would be. Any thought on what level ulqiola (sp) is at? would he be one of the espada or not?

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 12-23-2005, 05:37 PM
The whole power restriction thing kinda struck me as odd. I mean I guess the justification for it is that to restrict power of captains and VC's was supposed to be in order to reduce collateral damage to the surrounding area. But it seemed stupid because what's the point of developing a super power ban kai and fighting skills if your going to be forced to have those fighting skills/power level reduced. To me it's like developing a nuke to take out a small village of insurgents. Always struck me as odd, makes all the uber powerful demon magic and soul slayers seem pointless if you can't use em for what there supposed to do. Hallows always struck me a dumb enemies although I do like the Arrankar better since they have more spunk

Assassin
Fri, 12-23-2005, 05:51 PM
well i imagine they never need to use shikai, nevermind bankai, for 99% of hollows before this whole aizen thing started.

If they can take care of the hollows without releasin, or atleast being restricted when released, then there was no point to let them go all out, since that could adversly effect the real world. I'd guess that SS didn't count on the arrancar being so powerful, so they didn't think the captains and vire captains would need all thier strength.

Munsu
Sat, 12-24-2005, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by: Yukimura
Nifty chapter, though short. I knew they had to be fighting weakend, remember Yumichika had to request that the something or other be extended when Ikkaku was getting ass raped, I figure that meant increasing the amount of power the Shinigami could put out. This also means that Ikkaku is even more extremely badass or and/or the guy he fought wasn't much shit, since he annihilated him using sheer power with the restriction on. Hopefully this means Hitsugaya and Renji will actually win a fight.

Ikkaku didn't have any restrictions...

LaZie
Sat, 12-24-2005, 02:39 AM
Maybe he fought a weak arrancar?

Dionysos
Sat, 12-24-2005, 05:20 AM
Awesome i opened a new topic :/...sorry for that, actually it should have been posted here.

Did Ikkaku really have no restriction when he won his fight? I cant remember that.

Munsu
Sat, 12-24-2005, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by: Budweineken

Originally posted by: Yukimura

Ikkaku didn't have any restrictions...

I had already answered it...

heero
Sat, 12-24-2005, 10:48 AM
ok so everyone should be freakin strong now xcept maybe ichigo is gonna have some problems against that espada guy

Assassin
Sat, 12-24-2005, 12:18 PM
im hoping they'll bring in isshin thru the grimjaw vs ichigo fight. i really want to see him in action and hear his backstory

ChaosK
Sat, 12-24-2005, 03:06 PM
same, i want another urahara+yoruichi step in though.

and wheres proof that ikkaku didnt have restrictions?

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 12-24-2005, 03:23 PM
He defeated the fat one long before they got the command to go all out.

Ikkaku won because his opponent was a fat Mexican with a god complex.

anphorus
Sat, 12-24-2005, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
same, i want another urahara+yoruichi step in though.

and wheres proof that ikkaku didnt have restrictions?
Plus Renji specifically said that Captains and Vice-Captains are restricted. No matter how powerful Ikkaku may or may not be, he's still only a third seat.

Munsu
Sat, 12-24-2005, 04:15 PM
And not only that... No one knows how strong he really is... Only Renji and that other fag from his division... So there's no reason to restrict him, since Soul Society doesn't know...

Assassin
Sat, 12-24-2005, 04:47 PM
Nor to mention, if he had a restriction we weould've seen it being lifted, or atleast seen him getting that message from SS that matsumoto and renji got

heero
Sat, 12-24-2005, 08:35 PM
well that would just be a waste of effort for drawing it because his enemy is dead

Terracosmo
Sun, 12-25-2005, 07:10 AM
I got "lol DBZ" vibes from this chapter, hell, from the last 10 chapters actually. But the whole limiter release thing was really taking it too far.
I hope this ends soon, getting pretty boring with the back-and-forth beating and name announcing.

BleachWater
Sun, 12-25-2005, 10:00 AM
When Ichigo fought with Renji back in SS, Renji stated that their power's limited to not cause disturbance in the living world, and once lifted they are five times stronger. Ikkaku was limited or not doesn't matter, what matter is that he got the job done, whether he was strong or whether his opponent was weak.

I really hope to see Isshin step in next though, I think he will. It will be a nice introduction between father and son.

ChaosK
Sun, 12-25-2005, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
I got "lol DBZ" vibes from this chapter, hell, from the last 10 chapters actually. But the whole limiter release thing was really taking it too far.
I hope this ends soon, getting pretty boring with the back-and-forth beating and name announcing.

we still dont know wtf is gonna happen with grimjaw.

oyabun
Mon, 12-26-2005, 07:10 AM
Im a hardcore bleach fan.. i dont want to believe or adimit that its becoming more like dbz.. well please it wont..
like terra said, "getting pretty boring with the back-and-forth beating and name announcing". hope it ends..

heero
Tue, 12-27-2005, 12:08 AM
ok so u prefer talking over action. why you watching bleach?

Terracosmo
Tue, 12-27-2005, 01:24 AM
There are much better ways of depicting action than the generic shounen "back and forth omglol" stuff that is currently going on and can be seen in practically all successful series.

Bleach can do much better than this, in my opinion. It is however a very convenient way to show off new moves and shit, which is also probably why Kubo is doing this to begin with.

oyabun
Tue, 12-27-2005, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by: heero
ok so u prefer talking over action. why you watching bleach?

that is not what i meant.. you see, bleach has so much pontential.. so many weapons and techniques can be used..
because thet have every excuse to do it because of the soul slayer, they could put up many strategies with each souls slayer, not just showing some reatsu and destroying everyone with one swing.. i mean... I really like bleach, i hope it doesnt become boring like naruto.. dont get mad at me, its just my opinion.i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif