PDA

View Full Version : Blues Clues vs Naruto

Fudgeman
Thu, 12-22-2005, 02:32 AM
Who would find the culprit faster? Naruto or Blue?

ES
Thu, 12-22-2005, 02:35 AM
When it comes down to mental capacity, Blue wins hands down.

Assertn
Thu, 12-22-2005, 03:39 AM
wow......
The thread that was born out of spite.

Death13a
Thu, 12-22-2005, 03:52 AM
who is Blue?

KoKo37
Thu, 12-22-2005, 04:07 AM
wow... some actually made a thread about this , a early kid's show ( by early i mean like 3-5 ) vs a very popular anime.... anyways blue wins hands down imo, they got constant mysterys and it keeps you guessing with a lot more twists. This is defently up there with bob the builder.

Originally posted by: Death13a
who is Blue?
Blue is a villan in the series "Blue's Clue's" he constantly misleads everyone and makes "Steve" find certain clues to unlock the puzzle. This show is a must see... -.-

heres a picture of blue to reveal his terriblenessses
http://www.birthdaycraftsandsupplies.com/birthday/images/Blues%20Clues/Blues%20Clues%20Main.jpg

Kensee
Thu, 12-22-2005, 07:05 AM
Tuly, a face that strikes fears into the hearts of even the greatest of champions!

Ero-Fan
Thu, 12-22-2005, 07:18 AM
Blue wins hands down. If we want a real contest, you got to ask who's the better detective, Shaggy from scooby doo or Naruto? (from naruto, in case you couldn't figure THAT one out i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif)

Carnage
Thu, 12-22-2005, 07:19 AM
Bllue could win with blindfolded. As long as he has the power of the "clue", he can beat anyone at a mystery!!!i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

Fudgeman
Thu, 12-22-2005, 12:25 PM
does no one love naruto anymore?

darkmetal505
Thu, 12-22-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by: Fudgeman

its anyone... and everyone is saying blues because of the stupidness of this thread

masamuneehs
Thu, 12-22-2005, 01:55 PM
... I do not like such topics because the humor they provide will quickly be washed away in an idiocy festival... still, i participate until then and hold my breath.

I vote for Blue. Naruto couldn't solve a chewing gum wrapper.

Jman
Thu, 12-22-2005, 04:27 PM
Gotta go with blue on this one.

Giboc
Thu, 12-22-2005, 06:02 PM
I vote Naruto. I mean Blue is pretty awesome, but Naruto has opposable thumbs. With opposable thumbs, EVERYTHING is possible.

RedX1z
Thu, 12-22-2005, 06:37 PM
well, it's pretty obvious what the answer is..

Fudgeman
Thu, 12-22-2005, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by: Giboc
I vote Naruto. I mean Blue is pretty awesome, but Naruto has opposable thumbs. With opposable thumbs, EVERYTHING is possible.

A good arguement

DarthEnderX
Fri, 12-23-2005, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by: darkmetal505

its anyone... and everyone is saying blues because of the stupidness of this thread

No, everyone is saying Blue because the question isn't "Who would win in a fight?" it's "Who would solve the mystery faster?". And since Naruto is borderline retarded, yes, the dog that solves mysteries for 5-year olds wins.

Divinity
Fri, 12-23-2005, 05:17 PM
Uhh... Shouldn't it be Scooby-doo vs Naruto? Blue doesn't solve ghost mysteries.

KoKo37
Fri, 12-23-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by: Divinity
Uhh... Shouldn't it be Scooby-doo vs Naruto? Blue doesn't solve ghost mysteries.

well that would be kinda one sided, nothing can beat shaggy and his dog treats.... anyways blue personly is an even match up against naruto when it comes to detective work, they both got around the same intelligence i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

darkmetal505
Fri, 12-23-2005, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder

No, everyone is saying Blue because the question isn't "Who would win in a fight?" it's "Who would solve the mystery faster?". And since Naruto is borderline retarded, yes, the dog that solves mysteries for 5-year olds wins.

I was arguing for making this stupid thread in the first place. It was the guy with Blue who usually solved the mysteries. Blues just stood there talking to salt and pepper. The guy got so annoyed, he killed himself.

Carnage
Fri, 12-23-2005, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by: KoKo37

Originally posted by: Divinity

well that would be kinda one sided, nothing can beat shaggy and his dog treats.... anyways blue personly is an even match up against naruto when it comes to detective work, they both got around the same intelligence

I think Blue outranks Naruto by just thiiiis muchi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

DarthEnderX
Fri, 12-23-2005, 08:51 PM

I was arguing for making this stupid thread in the first place. It was the guy with Blue who usually solved the mysteries. Blues just stood there talking to salt and pepper. The guy got so annoyed, he killed himself.

See, now, that displays an intimate knowledge of the show that I'd be embarrassed to admit even on the internet.

anphorus
Fri, 12-23-2005, 09:26 PM

Actually he's still alive and well, contrary to the popular urban legend. Snopes.com (http://www.snopes.com/radiotv/tv/blueclue.htm)

Sapphire
Sat, 12-31-2005, 03:24 PM
omfghax Kyuubi can't stand a chance against Blue.. <3