PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 165 Discussion

David Craft
Thu, 12-22-2005, 01:36 AM
Hey second post i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Anyways Iv been around here alot.. was just too "troublesome" to ever register i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Anyways this is for the discusion....

masamuneehs
Thu, 12-22-2005, 02:11 AM
welcome to the forums newbie.

On-topic: ... I haven't watched the episode yet... so, erm.. uh....
*struggling*

Ahha! I know how to make this post worthwhile:
Dattebayo - Naruto- Episode 165 (http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/n165.torrent)

DarthEnderX
Thu, 12-22-2005, 04:25 AM
Hrmm. The explanations in this arc are getting more and more boring...

At least the two badguys might have some cool powers. Though I think it's powerful lame that that guy knows some of Gaara's techniques. I mean, can you even use those without the Shikaku? I wouldn't have thought so.

No episode next week, then a special the week after huh...

So no Naruto OR Bleach next week....

You know what, I'm going to bed. Wake me next month.

Cal_kashi
Thu, 12-22-2005, 04:38 AM
craptacular... I dont want to say anyomore than that, but fear punishment for a single word comment. Nothing happened, kakashi was forced back by a shitty ninja whith pretty unreasonable techniques. Its been a long time since i didn't like an episode, but this one is a winner./

Dionysos
Thu, 12-22-2005, 06:22 AM
sucked...14 weeks to go!

Vokalyzd Harmony
Thu, 12-22-2005, 06:50 AM
Hmms didn't the rock ninja guy remind you of the kid in Full Metal Alchemist who took on the properties of whatever he wanted? Way to plagerize

el_boss
Thu, 12-22-2005, 07:13 AM
Actually 15 weeks to go, since there is no ep next week.

The plot is getting a little too far-fetched now. It was nice to nice Kakashi in action again, there just one thing thats bad about Kakashi. He never moves his lips when he talks, it's like that in the normal episodes to.

Originally posted by: DarthEnder
Though I think it's powerful lame that that guy knows some of Gaara's techniques. I mean, can you even use those without the Shikaku? I wouldn't have thought so.
Since Gaara can use/make sand from outside the shikaku I don't think it's really a necessity.

ES
Thu, 12-22-2005, 07:30 AM
I dont believe so, His power was made due to the binding of the shikaku to him. IMO. Still just when this arc was starting to be less crappier (but crap nonetheless) than the previous ones, they screwed it up again. That's not even the worse part. Where the hell was the promised execution of a certain retarded, boy-ninja?

Fudgeman
Thu, 12-22-2005, 12:42 PM
if i was kakashi i wouldnt have opened my eye, i might get sand in it

even though i like kakashi i found this seen funny for some reason

http://img319.imageshack.us/img319/6327/sfsdfdsafdsa1af.jpg

el_boss
Thu, 12-22-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by: ES
I dont believe so, His power was made due to the binding of the shikaku to him.
His power yes, but that doesn't neccesarily mean that he got his jutsus from the shikaku as well.

Ero-Fan
Thu, 12-22-2005, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by: ES
I dont believe so, His power was made due to the binding of the shikaku to him. IMO. Still just when this arc was starting to be less crappier (but crap nonetheless) than the previous ones, they screwed it up again. That's not even the worse part. Where the hell was the promised execution of a certain retarded, boy-ninja?

Just because it was promised doesn't mean it would be successful. As long as the manga keeps going as it is, we have no death of the idiot in sight for a long time. Even then, they could end the anime before the manga finishes (god, that would suck, but its happened often enough that I've come to expect it)

BioAlien
Thu, 12-22-2005, 01:31 PM
yay kakashi use sharigan in a Filler! ^.^'
well this episode was not thats bad... except for thats guy to have the 'same' jutsu as gaara... that was very lame...

Honinbou
Thu, 12-22-2005, 02:06 PM
that was a WACK episode, I do agree.
But lets not forget these are fillers, so we shouldn't be so hard on it... tho kakashi is jounin level and he has trouble with some sort of copy ninja. and that ninja said they were wandering and while wandering learning new jutsu's.. But how the hell can some of those darn strong ninja's wander around every where and no1 has heard of them... kinda strange..

darkmetal505
Thu, 12-22-2005, 02:09 PM
that copy of gaara, horrible. It isnt as bad as other fillers. You get to see some ninja action at least.

aznroyale
Thu, 12-22-2005, 03:12 PM
eps sucks -_- except Kakashis part

Assertn
Thu, 12-22-2005, 03:42 PM
I kinda like the idea behind that ninja kakashi is fighting.
I just think it's kinda odd that he would know chouji and gaara's moves

And pakkun was pretty lame. How come kakashi never uses his other dogs?

darkmetal505
Thu, 12-22-2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

And pakkun was pretty lame. How come kakashi never uses his other dogs?

because pakkun has the soft bouncy paws i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

poopdeville
Thu, 12-22-2005, 05:37 PM
SOFT AND BOUNCY!

Anyway, Kakashi was the only highlight of this whole arc. Him and the monkies.

ChaosK
Thu, 12-22-2005, 05:55 PM
and if you cooperate, he'll let u touch them

crap episode as expected.

Divinity
Thu, 12-22-2005, 06:40 PM
Ok so I was wrong... That is the real Kakashi. Anyway... This jus got gayer.

RedX1z
Thu, 12-22-2005, 06:48 PM
it's a useless filler, expected nothing more than that.

Ero-Fan
Thu, 12-22-2005, 06:50 PM
Oh, man, nothing worse than a 2-episode shot of Naruto filler. 40 minutes of crappy animation, crappy storyline. And we have to wait two weeks to get it. Fucking weak. I wonder if they'll actually make Kakashi use that blade straped to his belt or if they just got bored and added it for decoration.....

poopdeville
Thu, 12-22-2005, 07:10 PM
I hadn't noticed the blade, but I really hope he uses it. Kakashi with a knife is even more bad ass than regular Kakashi.

anphorus
Thu, 12-22-2005, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by: poopdeville
I hadn't noticed the blade, but I really hope he uses it. Kakashi with a knife is even more bad ass than regular Kakashi.
I'm pretty sure that it's impossible to squeeze anymore badass into a single place without the universe collapsing.

Every time I watch a filler episode, I die a little inside. i/expressions/brokenheart.gif

Assertn
Thu, 12-22-2005, 08:19 PM
That's right. This episode makes me rethink the function of kawarimi. Since when did it become "henge things that arent you to look like you"?

Ero-Fan
Thu, 12-22-2005, 08:35 PM
Well, if the kawarimi didn't look like you, at least for a little bit, would kinda defeat the purpose. Like in the first couple of episodes, Kakshi uses it when Sasuke threw shurikens at him. The illusion didn't go away until a couple of seconds after the log he was replaced with was hit. Probably acts like kage bunshin where a solid hit dispels the henge that was placed on the kawarimi. Same thing happened when Sakura used the jutsu when she was 'fighting' the sound 3 during the cuunin exam. The kawarimi didn't immediatly show itself after she was hit. Although I think in this case the monkeys were getting hit enough to dispel it almost immediatly. I woulda used kage bunshins to fool that ninja before I would use a henge on some dumb animal that won't even act like me. Then again, it is a filler.

heero
Thu, 12-22-2005, 08:50 PM
WTF

UberSuperHACKER
Thu, 12-22-2005, 09:25 PM
They are porbally hurting for fan approval right now... its probally why they brought in Kakashi....The Cut and paste Collage work of previoius bits of the story that the fillers represent make me sick. What I mean By cut and paste is how they all do random things.... Naruto summons a frog... and it ends up being Gamachiki .. and his half retarted brother....Kakashi uses Pakkun ... to Bring out the ninja.... WTF did he need the dog.. kakashi couldn;t just sense where the assmonkey was at?The dog walks over and says "hey ..you ...ninja... come out" HAHAHA AHHHHHHH we should send the filler writters anthrax.

Why in gods name was pakkun Fighting? I mean He even says he is not the "combat type" in the Chacing saske after Chunin Fights episode,

The Guy using Garras Techniques is Freakin lame.......I mean To steal TEchniques that are known to alot of people I can understand... But it's JUST GARRAS... Next thing you know that Rock Ninja is gonna bust out a Chidori in one hand and a Rasengan in the other then use his Stolen Bakuguan to find a waterfall so he can Train to beat up Kikashi at......

I mean HOw are you gonna steal garras technique? You have to have garra teach it to you... or you eed some way to steal it... no one else manipulates sand.. at least that we have seenand everyone that sees that technique (EVEN KAKASHI... who knows alot of them) is supprised by how it works. The only way to steal techniques in the naruto universe seems to be Shrangian... Which now this is odd... since not only was the Bakguan Shat on before.. now they have to shit on Shrangian some too....Becuase now you dont need shrangian to steal /copy a technique.. all you have to do is be a big dumb rock bastard ninja with no town

I have said it before But now hoestly I am boycoting Naruto untill something that dosen't Suck comes out, .... I hate to say it .. but Good bye Naruto..........we are gona have to take a break..... ITs become too crappy...with little to no signs of getting better.......you were a great cartoon... And hopefully you will be great again... but after 30 some fillers...stick a fork in me.. I am done.........I am breakin up with your "Naruto cartoon show"......untill then I think we should go ahead and see other pople... in fact.. I am seeing some of your friends already.....Mushishi (Which I would like to thank masamuneehs for havin that in his sig.. interestin show.. GREAT animation tho), Blood+, Black Cat (which is kinda like Ehhh in my opniion but better then nuthin I assume), and Bleach..... I gottta thank ya "Naurto Cartoon Show" for helpin me find those.......for helping me find those ( and FMA for helping me find naruto) But honestly.......Lately ..... Naruto... YOU SUCK

Fudgeman
Thu, 12-22-2005, 09:37 PM
Word

Rule 14. No worthless or low content posts: For example, "hi", "lol", "hahah", "too long, didn't read" "owned", or anything that has no real contribution to the thread are not necessary. If you don't have anything significant to say or if you're not gonna follow the rules of the thread, don't post.

GotWoot Moderator

poopdeville
Thu, 12-22-2005, 10:50 PM
pwn3d!!

Edit: Oh come on, that was hilarious.

aznroyale
Thu, 12-22-2005, 11:05 PM
hope Kakashi does some nice moves next eps

ludo410
Thu, 12-22-2005, 11:08 PM
what a freaken waste of time ... arrrgggg the was the most horrible filler epi i have ever seen it's just a reviset of the past 7 epi with kakashi

Noir
Fri, 12-23-2005, 02:23 AM
So you were blahblah's kawarmi? OK....... that was just too much. I love Naruto, but this filler arc is up there with the running guy.

Fudgeman
Fri, 12-23-2005, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by: poopdeville
pwn3d!!

Edit: Oh come on, that was hilarious.

Word is more of a contribution than pwn3d you suckup

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 12-23-2005, 10:42 AM
That's like telling the difference between shit and crap, fudgeman.

This episode was alright, I liked the stone jutsu guy, he would be prtety cool if he wasn't animated so horribly ugly.

Terracosmo
Fri, 12-23-2005, 11:05 AM
"Next episode, the climax, you'll definitely want to watch it!"

My ass.

The blue haired guy should have been the one using Gaara's jutsus. Those moves are too cool for some ugly retard like the stone guy.

darkmetal505
Fri, 12-23-2005, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
"Next episode, the climax, you'll definitely want to watch it!"

My ass.

The blue haired guy should have been the one using Gaara's jutsus. Those moves are too cool for some ugly retard like the stone guy.

oh i bet the blue guy is saving rasengan, because they would put something like that in the filler

DarthEnderX
Fri, 12-23-2005, 12:17 PM
Nah, the blue haired guy is probably the one who was in the armor and turned into goo when they killed him. That's probably his power. Goo transformation.

Assertn
Fri, 12-23-2005, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by: Ero-Fan
Well, if the kawarimi didn't look like you, at least for a little bit, would kinda defeat the purpose. Like in the first couple of episodes, Kakshi uses it when Sasuke threw shurikens at him. The illusion didn't go away until a couple of seconds after the log he was replaced with was hit. Probably acts like kage bunshin where a solid hit dispels the henge that was placed on the kawarimi. Same thing happened when Sakura used the jutsu when she was 'fighting' the sound 3 during the cuunin exam. The kawarimi didn't immediatly show itself after she was hit. Although I think in this case the monkeys were getting hit enough to dispel it almost immediatly. I woulda used kage bunshins to fool that ninja before I would use a henge on some dumb animal that won't even act like me. Then again, it is a filler.

Are you trying to be all scientific about it? They explained it pretty clearly in the first few eps. It seemed to me more like the delayed illusion effect was just done to look cool and keep the viewer in suspense.

BioAlien
Fri, 12-23-2005, 12:20 PM
oh i bet the blue guy is saving rasengan, because they would put something like that in the filler

if thats happen, i will stop watching Naruto for a very very very long time

Necromas
Fri, 12-23-2005, 12:26 PM
Wouldn't it have been more effective if Kakashi had done Kage Bunshin + Henge to make better fakes then usng Kawarimi + Henge?

It's pretty plausible that a shinobi as skilled as Kakashi could use the transformation jutsu to make an animal that already resembles a human look like him.

darkmetal505
Fri, 12-23-2005, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by: Necromas
Wouldn't it have been more effective if Kakashi had done Kage Bunshin + Henge to make better fakes then usng Kawarimi + Henge?

It's pretty plausible that a shinobi as skilled as Kakashi could use the transformation jutsu to make an animal that already resembles a human look like him.

yes, but it didnt happen, so there is no use racking your mind over it. A kawarimi also takes less chakra.

Fudgeman
Fri, 12-23-2005, 03:45 PM
Nah, the blue haired guy is probably the one who was in the armor and turned into goo when they killed him. That's probably his power. Goo transformation.

JUST LIKE THE BLUE HAIRED CAPTAIN IN BLEACH!!

Studio perriot, do you see a resemblance?

masamuneehs
Fri, 12-23-2005, 05:23 PM
with a title like "Naruto's Death", one knows right away that they're going to be subjected to great amounts of crappiness...

only a fool or one who doesn't realize that these episodes are filler might be intrigued.

The guy with blue hair got fooled, by monkeys. BY MONKEYS!!!

And i see what people are pissed about. That guy using Gaara's techniques... talk about trampling on one of the coolest characters in the show! And Kakashi has finally gotten thrown into the filler-shit-storm as well... guess nothing is sacred anymore.

Kakashi was both smart and badass for most of the episode. I just find it hard to believe he has trouble with the Copycat guy.

The Copycat used Chouji's Meat Tank, Gaara's Sand Coffin (plus variations) and genjutsu camaflouge... I love how he said, "While we have no village, we go from place to place acquiring jutsu, and giving birth to new jutsu." Which was basically the creator's way of saying, "We are going to use old animation because we're too lazy to make new jutsu or new characters! But we will add the word Assimilated to every jutsu and change its color!" Cheap-asses...

edit: and, i couldn't help but notice, there was no time at all when the title "Naruto's Death" came into play. Seriously, Mosou only briefly mentions, off-hand, that Sagi killed Naruto, but by doing it that way you know he's still alive. I thought they'd have some kind of execution or some kind of tension builder around Naruto's death sentence, but there was none at all! They should have called it, "Kouemi's Execution" instead.

Ero-Fan
Fri, 12-23-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

Originally posted by: Ero-Fan

Are you trying to be all scientific about it? They explained it pretty clearly in the first few eps. It seemed to me more like the delayed illusion effect was just done to look cool and keep the viewer in suspense.

Hehe, yeah, kinda. Got bored with this filler episode, so I came up with my own explanation. Besides, not like the episode really inspired anything else outta me.

fahoumh
Sat, 12-24-2005, 08:59 PM
Good god...how much longer are they planning to drag out this arc?

Divinity
Sat, 12-24-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by: fahoumh

Well.... It said next episode is the conclusion.... A 1-hr special of FILLER fun!!!!

errr... More like 40 minutes

fahoumh
Sat, 12-24-2005, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by: Divinity

Originally posted by: fahoumh

Well.... It said next episode is the conclusion.... A 1-hr special of FILLER fun!!!!

errr... More like 40 minutes
Ahhh...so it did

I've never watched past the first 1-2 seconds of the credits before jumping to the next episode...I never thought to skip to the end for a next episode preview. i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

Master_Shikamaru
Sun, 12-25-2005, 03:29 AM
It's official. I'm no longer watching Naruto. I'm embarrased to even have this name anymore. Shikamaru, you're dead to me...you're more dead to me than Rukia's sister who isn't really dead but is really good at pretending *rot rot rot*
I used to at least watch Naruto in a mild 'it couldn't get any worse' kind of mentality, but now I take absolutely no pleasure out of watching. It actually annoys me to waste space on my computer with useless anime. I don't even think I'll pick Naruto back up after the fillers. I can't remember when ever liked it. (WTF? Some ass has been typing on my computer with greasy fingers..sedfghjklsxc vbnml.,;dsvbnm,.9ygthfwertyuiol;l.p;l.,okl,dfvsdex azaszxasxdcasxwsaxwertyuiopo;';l.kmjsxfcvgbhnmk,.v bnm vbnm vbnm bnmdfvgbh There, that's a little better, but still...so rude.)

Yeah, Naruto...we're through. Pack your bags and get out. Bleach is moving in, and I think I'll finally finish FMA and Ghost in a Shell. Don't let the door hit you on your boring ass on the way out.

100+ episode animes are fucking lame.

masamuneehs
Sun, 12-25-2005, 02:54 PM
^^ Lol.

Dude, its ok to hate the fillers, but no reason to let that ruin the rest of the show for you.

I wonder if that post shouldn't have gone in the I'm Drunk Thread...

yay, i can't wait for the one hour special!!! I love these filler arcs! Way better than the earlier, crappy Naruto (like the Zabuza/Haku arc. WTF!?! They were homo-haxors! lameo...)

MFauli
Sun, 12-25-2005, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by: Master_Shikamaru
It's official. I'm no longer watching Naruto. I'm embarrased to even have this name anymore. Shikamaru, you're dead to me...you're more dead to me than Rukia's sister who isn't really dead but is really good at pretending *rot rot rot*
I used to at least watch Naruto in a mild 'it couldn't get any worse' kind of mentality, but now I take absolutely no pleasure out of watching. It actually annoys me to waste space on my computer with useless anime. I don't even think I'll pick Naruto back up after the fillers. I can't remember when ever liked it. (WTF? Some ass has been typing on my computer with greasy fingers..sedfghjklsxc vbnml.,;dsvbnm,.9ygthfwertyuiol;l.p;l.,okl,dfvsdex azaszxasxdcasxwsaxwertyuiopo;';l.kmjsxfcvgbhnmk,.v bnm vbnm vbnm bnmdfvgbh There, that's a little better, but still...so rude.)

Yeah, Naruto...we're through. Pack your bags and get out. Bleach is moving in, and I think I'll finally finish FMA and Ghost in a Shell. Don't let the door hit you on your boring ass on the way out.

Well, then theres no reason to NOT read the Naruto manga...and im sure, after reading the first chapters, you´re going to return to "us" (Naruto-fans) ;-)

Psyke
Sun, 12-25-2005, 11:36 PM
It's definately gonna get better. Before you know it the fillers are going to end and we're gonna get back on track again.

Assertn
Mon, 12-26-2005, 11:40 AM
What's that thing about rukia's sister? sounds like a spoiler to me..........

DarthEnderX
Mon, 12-26-2005, 12:18 PM

Me and the other One Piece fans would like to take this time to slap you with our dicks now.

Kensee
Mon, 12-26-2005, 04:42 PM
I always thought Kakashi shouldn't belong in a filler, I was semi right because Kakashi in this filler is probabaly one of the only few things worth watching.

Also I'm quite sure Kakashi isns't really having too much trouble with this guy, he's just surprised by his moves. He'll wup him and the rest of the shinobi pretty quickly.

Doesn't that one ninja who was following them before (the one who was fooled by the monkies) look like a certain enemy from before .... -_- if you add a bit of face paint, a few bones .... I dont know ...

Anyhow its over in one more hour episode, then we can anxiously wait for the next filler arc.

Uberbaka
Mon, 12-26-2005, 04:53 PM
Wonder what the next one will be.. if they pull that konohamaru one they were showing preview of earlier (which never appeared?) then I'll stop watching naruto until that is over...

Sure fillers can get tedious, but I just can't stand that little brat and his friends. He's like Naruto, only worse.

And yes I'm not a big fan of naruto, I watch the series for the other characters.

fahoumh
Mon, 12-26-2005, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by: Uberbaka
Wonder what the next one will be.. if they pull that konohamaru one they were showing preview of earlier (which never appeared?) then I'll stop watching naruto until that is over...

Sure fillers can get tedious, but I just can't stand that little brat and his friends. He's like Naruto, only worse.

And yes I'm not a big fan of naruto, I watch the series for the other characters.
Really? Konohomaru is one of the funniest characters on the show, IMO....that episode with his first appearance was hilarious. I nearly fell over laughing when Naruto clocked him right in front of the Hokage.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 12-26-2005, 11:12 PM
Your not a good judge of things.

if they pull that konohamaru one they were showing preview of earlier (which never appeared?) then I'll stop watching naruto until that is over... What are you talking about? They showed that episode. It sucked. Naruto Rasenganed a rock.

fahoumh
Mon, 12-26-2005, 11:25 PM
Your not a good judge of things.is this directed at me?

Uberbaka
Tue, 12-27-2005, 12:30 AM
if they pull that konohamaru one they were showing preview of earlier (which never appeared?) then I'll stop watching naruto until that is over... What are you talking about? They showed that episode. It sucked. Naruto Rasenganed a rock.[/quote]

lol, they did..? I must have accidentally not downloaded that ep.. damn sorry...

Guess I got lucky, huh.

Ero-Fan
Tue, 12-27-2005, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by: Kensee
Anyhow its over in one more hour episode, then we can anxiously wait for the next filler arc.

You think that this arc will end in the middle or at the end of this two-parter? I was thinking it might end in the middle like the one filler arc that ended(can't remeber it, not that I want to) and the bikochu arc started in the second episode of that 1-hr special. Well, I can always hope..

Vokalyzd Harmony
Tue, 12-27-2005, 12:58 PM
Why don't they just make one long interesting filler arc and ease into the series again..let's see a Chidori in the next episode

anphorus
Tue, 12-27-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by: Vokalyzd Harmony
Why don't they just make one long interesting filler arc and ease into the series again..let's see a Chidori in the next episode

Thats an oxymoron there. the reason why is that it's totally impossible for the naruto team to make anything but plot-weak boring as hell fillers that make you want to gouge out your own eyes.

I don't see why the filler writers keep going wrong, the naruto world has so much potential good filler material. It's like they're having a competition to see who can come up with the most dull, nonsensical arc.i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

Fudgeman
Tue, 12-27-2005, 07:15 PM
why dont they just make a totally different anime in the place of naruto that will end right when naruto gets back on track, called something like filloneri shibit (im good at making up jibirish)

anbu41
Wed, 12-28-2005, 03:57 AM
again another *almost* worthless episode. HURRY UP and END THE FILLERS!!!!

wxyrty
Thu, 12-29-2005, 11:52 PM
I think the "rock guy" 's move is better than Gaara's move! The Rock guy turns himself into sand! How can you beat someone like that? I hope they don't copy from other manga like "yu yu hakusho" where the rock beast got defeated by aiming at "the piece of the brain that put the body back togather...dush...dush...dush..." because that would just suck because it is so lime when you see something like that twice!

Naruto_Fan
Fri, 12-30-2005, 10:37 AM
Don't make manga references.

GotWoot Moderator

RedX1z
Fri, 12-30-2005, 11:05 AM
you know that's not going to happen, so, quit dreaming..XD

Ero-Fan
Fri, 12-30-2005, 11:21 AM
Don't make manga references.

GotWoot Moderator

Psyke