PDA

View Full Version : nfs most wanted

Turkish-S
Wed, 12-21-2005, 12:56 PM
lol i am playing this gAme for 2 weeks now but i just realized that i can skip the intro with the bitch talking "only drive bla bla bla.." LOL just wanted to point this out to the one's that didn't found out..
game sucks btw.

Assertn
Wed, 12-21-2005, 02:32 PM
I think you meant to post here:
http://forums.gotwoot.net/mess...6001&enterthread=y (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=11&threadid=16001&enterthrea d=y)

Turkish-S
Thu, 12-22-2005, 08:28 AM
wtf.. am i the only one playing this.??

RedX1z
Thu, 12-22-2005, 09:20 AM
what the hell is this game? never heard of it..

Assertn
Thu, 12-22-2005, 12:19 PM
I just figured it out.......
All this time he was talking about "Need for Speed: Most Wanted"

Damn acronyms

AngelEyez
Thu, 12-22-2005, 12:26 PM
Tried it on the Xbox, I didn't like it.

RedX1z
Thu, 12-22-2005, 12:29 PM
now that i know, i never liked any of the need for speed games to being with.

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 12-22-2005, 06:22 PM
Ha I feel kinda sorry for you for buying a damn need for speed game. Most EA games suck, they tend to be extremly derivitive especially the ones that are produced in house. If you want a good racing game get burnout, does everything that need for speed has failed to do.

Yes I know that burnout is published by EA as well but they didn't do jackshit developing it. All the credit goes to criterion for that, but honestly burnout is so damn good that it can convince people who normally abhore the genre (like yours truly) to love it it.

Assertn
Thu, 12-22-2005, 10:23 PM
I love burnout 3

Turkish-S
Fri, 12-23-2005, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by: LobsterMagnet
Ha I feel kinda sorry for you for buying a damn need for speed game. Most EA games suck, they tend to be extremly derivitive especially the ones that are produced in house. If you want a good racing game get burnout, does everything that need for speed has failed to do.

Yes I know that burnout is published by EA as well but they didn't do jackshit developing it. All the credit goes to criterion for that, but honestly burnout is so damn good that it can convince people who normally abhore the genre (like yours truly) to love it it.

you should know i don't pay for my games.. and i already have burnout 3 and that faggy new one... i also don't like NEED FOR SPEED but that wasn't the subject..
if you first start the game you get an intro with this hot gal talking and saying something like : "only drive like this in the game, but in real life drive with a savety belt. "

http://www.nfs-planet.de/images/nfsmw/screens/josiemaran/0007.jpg

but you can just by presing A skip the whole thing.. i didn't knew that for 2 weeks..

Zinobi
Fri, 12-23-2005, 06:09 AM
are you playing this on a console, modded console, or emulator? oh and by the way i PWNED everyone i knew at drag races on NFSU 2

Turkish-S
Fri, 12-23-2005, 07:08 AM
modded box.

kenren
Fri, 12-23-2005, 07:14 AM
lousy game i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

LobsterMagnet
Sun, 12-25-2005, 12:36 AM
Well at least you didn't pay for it. I hate EA, maybe when I feel like I'll make EA hating thread. Just thinking what they did by buying exclusive rights to the NFL license makes me angry.