PDA

View Full Version : Holy shit omg CHRISTMAS

Terracosmo
Wed, 12-21-2005, 10:47 AM
FINALLY MY VACATION HAS STARTED. YAY!!!

What do you have planned for your time off, peons?

ES
Wed, 12-21-2005, 10:51 AM
Sleep...buy family presents at 23rd....sleep, eat, rest, spend christmas with family. Play WoW...pray and give thanks, call/meet old and new friends, eat and then sleep....

RedX1z
Wed, 12-21-2005, 10:52 AM
snow boarding! hit the icy mountains for a week, then kill the night by gaming til morning!

you still didn't say what you were going to do, TERRA!

Ero-Fan
Wed, 12-21-2005, 11:06 AM
Sleep. Wake up around 3pm on the 25th, collect my money, go back to sleep. Maybe go eat dinner around 7~8 if I wake up. Deal with the g/f on the 26th, then sleep some more.

KoKo37
Wed, 12-21-2005, 11:16 AM
me? well im probally gonna work / play games and not go on a vacation and save my money i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif. I dunno why but i cant seem to enjoy myself when im spending like lots of cash on anything -.- lol.
also im a Peon to Terra i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif. and yah you gotta tell us where you going and what your doing o.O

nests
Wed, 12-21-2005, 11:31 AM
Well I am goin to catch up on some anime that have fallen behind on and eat lots of Tamaleshttp://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/x0/biggrinsanta.gif

Terracosmo
Wed, 12-21-2005, 11:39 AM
Me? Well I'm gonna eat lots of candy, sleep and get drunk a lot. And of course play games, I have a bunch of Final Fantasies to replay. ;D

Lefty
Wed, 12-21-2005, 11:40 AM
I'm going back to boston to see family and then stop in Ney York(gulp) to see an old freind that lives there.

RedX1z
Wed, 12-21-2005, 11:55 AM
what's wrong with new york, besides the thick polluted air, the assholes, and the occasional fights/accidents/mugging? what's there to fear besides that?! wait, that is everything..(just playing, you'll make it out alive, hopefully..)

masamuneehs
Wed, 12-21-2005, 12:35 PM
I'm getting squiffy with all my friends, as often as possible.
Then a typical boring family Christmas, dinner with my Aunt and Uncle in NYC, and before I know it I'm off to Italy for studying abroad next semester.

edit: and don't rag on NY you mothrfckers! Its THE CITY, A#1, and all the stereotypes about it have thousands of instances of being refuted. it's actually not that polluted (especially when you think about the sheer size of the industries and traffic there). The Crime... well, know how to defend yourself, that applies in any city...

Ero-Fan
Wed, 12-21-2005, 12:52 PM
I think he was worried about NY because of the current strike going on there, not the people/city itself.

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 12-21-2005, 01:29 PM
New York is the most fucking retarded place ever, I can't beliieve I was born in that shithole.

XanBcoo
Wed, 12-21-2005, 01:51 PM
I'm off to England to see the other side of my family. Won't be on gotwoot for a while (won't have easy access to a computer). See you guys in 3 weeks.

Lefty
Wed, 12-21-2005, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by: UltxDarkRedX1
what's wrong with new york, besides the thick polluted air, the assholes, and the occasional fights/accidents/mugging? what's there to fear besides that?! wait, that is everything..(just playing, you'll make it out alive, hopefully..)

I'm from Boston originally so I could care less about a hoped up junky without pants and decrative hat wanting my wallet becasue his invisable dog master wills him too. Been there done that got the picture. I'm just looking forward to the massive SNAFU that awaits me when i hit Penn Station.

Turkish-S
Wed, 12-21-2005, 01:53 PM
have fun...

2 days 2 days 2 days 2days.....

Fudgeman
Wed, 12-21-2005, 03:01 PM
im gunna lie around at home eating cookie dough and drinking egg nogg watching bleach

Shinda
Wed, 12-21-2005, 03:22 PM
what I'm gonna do? as less as possible... i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

LaZie
Wed, 12-21-2005, 03:29 PM
I'm gonna open my presents, play Mario Kart DS online a lot, and other stuff. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Carnage
Wed, 12-21-2005, 03:44 PM
This is what your christmas should be like ( Note: everything with a * next to it means that older kids will have the oppertunity to enjoy this event):

1.) Watch more anime
2.) Become nocternal
3.) Eat so much candy that you barf
4.)***drink boozei/expressions/beer.gif***
5.)Video games
6.)***More Booze***
7.) Get more video games
8.) Take a dump
9.) Go on Gotwoot
10.) Argue on Gotwoot
11.) Spend Christmas money
12.) complain about how your christmas vacation has been shortened by 5 days.
13.) Thank god for the creation of booze and video games
14.) Other stuffz

If those events are not your agenda, then your not having christmas vaction.i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 12-21-2005, 03:54 PM
Snowboarding should happen this holidays. Also, I'm going to be working quite a bit to accumulate some cash, and when I'm not working, I'll be playing guitar to improve my skills. I should also start learning how to write music, since I can now play solos and shit.

Terracosmo
Wed, 12-21-2005, 04:09 PM
Barles, you should start using guitarpro. We can do some trading, I'll make drum tracks and you'll do the guitar riffs. We'll be internet superstars!

ChaosK
Wed, 12-21-2005, 04:11 PM
hmm.......hmm......ah, thats right, im at home with family and im gonna get drunk and invite friends over...hmm..... oh wait theres a party for me to go to..... my family is fucked up, we're cathloic but not religious i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif so i've already gotten my presents except for money from relatives and they've all gotten their gifts.

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 12-21-2005, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Barles, you should start using guitarpro. We can do some trading, I'll make drum tracks and you'll do the guitar riffs. We'll be internet superstars!

Lol, I tried learning to use that once. I have the attention span of a door nob. It always just ended up with me fiddling around with the guitar and totally forgetting about learning to use the program. With a purpose in mind though, shouldn't be a problem i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Psyke
Thu, 12-22-2005, 12:50 AM
I'm going gashapon shopping! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

RedX1z
Thu, 12-22-2005, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs

and don't rag on NY you mothrfckers! Its THE CITY, A#1, and all the stereotypes about it have thousands of instances of being refuted. it's actually not that polluted (especially when you think about the sheer size of the industries and traffic there). The Crime... well, know how to defend yourself, that applies in any city...

it's not like i was completely serious, new york isn't a bad place once you get to know it. hell, new york is more alive than any other place.

Xollence
Thu, 12-22-2005, 01:18 AM
Wow didn't know there were so many GW members from New York. NY's great, especially during Christmas. I just hope this transit strike doesn't ruin it for us.

masamuneehs
Thu, 12-22-2005, 02:09 AM
so i'm online shopping for a gift for my family and wondering, "how do I stack up with others?"

So, what are you guys planning on getting your parents/siblings/significant others this holiday season?
Personally I'm buying my sister a hoody sweatshirt with the name of my frat onit. (don't know why, she's always asked me for one, but its against regulations to let non-members wear our Greek letters..) so I picked on out and it comes to $65 including shipping.

As for my dad and mom, no clue.

I just broke up with my girlfriend before school ended, so no need for anything there.

Carnage
Thu, 12-22-2005, 07:13 AM
Im gonna get my brother a surprise victorias secrete bra and see how hard he beats the living snot out of mei/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Ero-Fan
Thu, 12-22-2005, 07:30 AM
so i'm online shopping for a gift for my family and wondering, "how do I stack up with others?"

So, what are you guys planning on getting your parents/siblings/significant others this holiday season?
Personally I'm buying my sister a hoody sweatshirt with the name of my frat onit. (don't know why, she's always asked me for one, but its against regulations to let non-members wear our Greek letters..) so I picked on out and it comes to $65 including shipping.

As for my dad and mom, no clue.

I just broke up with my girlfriend before school ended, so no need for anything there.

My g/f wants some tickets to some like girly concert or something. My sis and I agreed not to buy eachother anything. We bought my mom a bunch of fake plants (she can't seem to keep real ones alive), some kinda fireplace thingy, and a cd player for her car (which I have to go get installed...like the day after xmas).
Sometimes I wonder if I could get away with breaking up with my g/f just for the holidays, then get back together. Would make my life simpler.

PSJ
Thu, 12-22-2005, 11:58 AM
probably alot of food and candy and then alot of working out to keep the candy in check. Maybe playing some games if i feel up to it. I will have to take it easy with the drinking until new years though.

AngelEyez
Thu, 12-22-2005, 12:31 PM
Eat, sleep, play games, work, parties, study -- seeing as I have exams next month i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif
More sleep, more games, then rinse and repeat i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Carnage
Thu, 12-22-2005, 03:52 PM
Does anybody know why they shortened the vacation by like 5 days?

KitKat
Thu, 12-22-2005, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by: God#2
Does anybody know why they shortened the vacation by like 5 days?
Um....I'm pretty sure Christmas vacation varies from school to school. For instance, my holidays started on the 22nd, and school starts for me again on January 3rd, whereas my brother doesn't have to go back until the 9th, and my sister not until the 12th.

@AE: I hope you're playing some Guild Wars in there i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif You need to get ahead of DragonOutlaw, hehe

As for me, I'm home on the family farm. I don't have much computer access here (and when I do it's crappy dial-up) so I've been baking cookies, watching movies, playing lots of DDR and snowmobiling (there are some awesome snowmobile trails around my area). After family Christmas, I'm going to a remote northern town for my friend's wedding. After that I'm going to come back to my student house for New Years in the city and write a paper that's due in the first week of school. Then it's back to not having a life for another semester.

RedX1z
Thu, 12-22-2005, 11:32 PM
least it sounds like everyone is going to have some fun! w00t!

Deblas
Thu, 12-22-2005, 11:44 PM
Up until Christmas Eve, the only thing I'll be doing is procrastinating and sleeping long hours. Then is parties and stuffing myself with massive amounts of food.

Phoenix20578
Thu, 12-22-2005, 11:56 PM
Let's see..... Christmas Eve I'm gonna be teaching from 7-5-ish (o fun i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif) and I'll be a Christmas party till 12
after that. Christmas day however is up in the air. Proberly gonna sleep and enjoy the time relaxing.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Fri, 12-23-2005, 12:05 AM
on saturday going to a party at friends, then sleeping over and on christmas day relax, then after that 2 whole weeks of finishing my stupid adv english project, i have a freakin B in that class, need an A =.=
o yea and i'm gonna play some new games that i got too, can't wait to try out dragonball z budokai tenkaichi i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Zinobi
Fri, 12-23-2005, 06:27 AM
wish i could skip christmas and not have to worry about anything but nope..........................i havent gotten my brother anything...................and i'll have to get up early on christmas (cuz my parents think i should)......................then there's the goddamn motherfucking stupid ass pictures! that we have to take ten thousand fucking times!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i hate pictures ^_^)............................i think i'll try out a new anime also if i could get an idea that would be great ; ) so yeah there it is....................

Xollence
Fri, 12-23-2005, 07:50 AM
How much are you guys gonna spend on Christmas gifts?

Ero-Fan
Fri, 12-23-2005, 07:57 AM
Way more than the people I am buying the presents for deserve..

Terracosmo
Fri, 12-23-2005, 09:21 AM
I've bought a Jesus doll for my mother (she's religious), a Led Zeppelin CD to my dad, a random cup with a dog on it for granny, a Pink Cream 69 CD to one of my mates, a book with comics in it for another mate and finally a pegasus doll for a girl who bought me a present so I had to return something. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

All in all it wasn't too expensive. I'm expecting nice gifts in return. ^_^

PSJ
Fri, 12-23-2005, 09:25 AM
I don't spend a buck on christmas gifts, i just collect the gifts people give to me.

Xollence
Fri, 12-23-2005, 09:42 AM
Hehe yeah thats what I did two years ago, I didn't buy anybody but my family presents, so last year I didn't get as many gifts. I guess I'm gonna have to spend some money this year. Good thing New Years is coming up. Gotta love the way Koreans celebrate it, you get to collect money from all your relatives.

RedX1z
Fri, 12-23-2005, 09:58 AM
"give and take." or "take, then take some more.", right?

@xollence:well, it's cool and all, but my family don't live around here.i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif ah well, i'm set for this christmas, so don't really care.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 12-23-2005, 10:52 AM
The sooner it's over the better.

God I hate jesus christ-mas.

Terracosmo
Fri, 12-23-2005, 09:30 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

RedX1z
Fri, 12-23-2005, 11:04 PM
YEAH, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Zinobi
Sat, 12-24-2005, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
The sooner it's over the better.

God I hate jesus christ-mas.

thank you for saying that ^_^ i hate christmas also and every other holiday

aznroyale
Sat, 12-24-2005, 08:57 AM
Merry Chirstmas Eve

KitKat
Sat, 12-24-2005, 09:53 AM
I don't understand you people who hate Christmas. Maybe you've just had traumatic experiences or something. I love everything about it. I love baking cute little Christmas cookies, my house smelling like fir tree, hanging up the pretty lights, having time off of school, getting to see all of my cousins and siblings, having snow fights in the yard, eating candy canes, making gingerbread houses, singing the beautiful Christmas hymns, going to candlelight Christmas Eve service at church, playing Scrabble and Monopoly and DDR.....there are just so many awesome things about Christmas. It's by far my favourite holiday.

KoKo37
Sat, 12-24-2005, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by: KitKat
I don't understand you people who hate Christmas. Maybe you've just had traumatic experiences or something. I love everything about it. I love baking cute little Christmas cookies, my house smelling like fir tree, hanging up the pretty lights, having time off of school, getting to see all of my cousins and siblings, having snow fights in the yard, eating candy canes, making gingerbread houses, singing the beautiful Christmas hymns, going to candlelight Christmas Eve service at church, playing Scrabble and Monopoly and DDR.....there are just so many awesome things about Christmas. It's by far my favourite holiday.

well chirstmas to a lot of people is a very good time. Personly it has ups and downs for me, good things about is like you said you getta see your family and stuff, though my family doesn't play games or sings <--- ( im thankful for the singing part lol ), but there are bad things like how my mother always buy's me a bunch of stuff that i didn't ask for nor need i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif ( isn't to much of a problem because you can take it back >: ) ), and how Santa screws me over year after year -.-t. Other then that its good.

Carnage
Sat, 12-24-2005, 10:49 AM
Hell, I love christmas and I'm not even christian! There is no such thing as hating christmas. The concept simply doesnt exist. End of Discussion.

kenren
Sat, 12-24-2005, 12:25 PM
merry xmas gotwoot! i/expressions/beer.gif

santa hates me i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Carnage
Sat, 12-24-2005, 12:28 PM
Merry Christmas Eve!

Terracosmo
Sat, 12-24-2005, 02:29 PM
I have come up with a very deep and constructive theory regarding people who dislike christmas. Here it comes:

*drumroll*

They are lonely and don't get any gifts. OWNED BITCHES.

*bathes in money, candy and other gifts*

Knives122
Sat, 12-24-2005, 02:31 PM
Lol, why would anyone want to bathe in candy, money and other gifts. and I thought the true reason for christmas was for giving gifts, which a lonely person could do.

Honoko
Sat, 12-24-2005, 02:38 PM
merry christmas everyone ^^

masamuneehs
Sat, 12-24-2005, 02:48 PM
I have come up with a very deep and constructive theory regarding people who dislike christmas. Here it comes:

*drumroll*

Nuff said. How can you hate on Christmas? Its the time of year for peace on earth and good will towards men (and women)!

So grab some egg nog, sing some carols, church it up if you wanna get through the pearly gates, wrap & unwrap presents and have yourself a Merry Christmas!

Terracosmo
Sat, 12-24-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
Lol, why would anyone want to bathe in candy, money and other gifts. and I thought the true reason for christmas was for giving gifts, which a lonely person could do.

Well the giving is fun but nothing compared to the taking i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ChaosK
Sat, 12-24-2005, 02:58 PM
its not xmas here yet....so shut up!

PSJ
Sat, 12-24-2005, 08:19 PM

Originally posted by: Knives122

Well the giving is fun but nothing compared to the taking

Nothing compared to the getting. I don't take any gifts a just get them.

Zinobi
Sun, 12-25-2005, 02:31 AM

*drumroll*

Nuff said. How can you hate on Christmas? Its the time of year for peace on earth and good will towards men (and women)!

So grab some egg nog, sing some carols, church it up if you wanna get through the pearly gates, wrap & unwrap presents and have yourself a Merry Christmas!

hating christmas has nothing to do with being lonely and not getting any gifts, its the "happy" time that i hate. i get presents and receive i just dont like the goddamn concept you think the the ppl could come up wiht a different way to celebrate. but thats just me thinking aloud, i have no real reson to hate christmas i just do and thats that. this is confusing i know and i laugh at you trying to understand ^_^