PDA

View Full Version : good god

Tue, 12-20-2005, 12:09 PM
http://www.seizureandy.com/stuff/guts.html

if you were grossed out by the ass hair story, you've seen nothing

let's all embark on a spiritual journey to learn what and what not to do with our sexual desires

Spoilers ***
actually, i'm glad to say this story is fictional and by Fight Club's author... but for entertainment's sake, I hope you read this be4 u found that out

Terracosmo
Tue, 12-20-2005, 12:38 PM
I'll have to bookmark this and read it whenever I'm hungry and don't have any food nearby, as it will surely always work to kill my appetite.

Mae
Tue, 12-20-2005, 01:13 PM
I remember this story. The author is weird guy, and brags about how when he reads this story out loud at his book tour audience members will faint with horror.... Here (http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=3133019) is an interview I heard on the radio with the guy. Not really my kind of thing, but his stuff is, ummm, unique, I guess.

Assertn
Tue, 12-20-2005, 01:39 PM
This was posted in terra's "one night stand" topic like a week ago

masamuneehs
Tue, 12-20-2005, 02:18 PM
i love this guy's writing, but I surely shouldn't have eaten lunch before doing so...

hey, we all have our kinks. that's cool, whatever floats your boat... just hope it don't end up killing you.

grossing people out is an artform, telling such stories and making them sound believable is good preparation for becoming a lawyer.

i think i'm gonna run and throw out all the carrots in my kitchen before my little bro gets any ideas

Terracosmo
Tue, 12-20-2005, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
i think i'm gonna run and throw out all the carrots in my kitchen before i get any ideas

fixed i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Assertn
Tue, 12-20-2005, 02:26 PM
hahahahahahaha
terra++

masamuneehs
Tue, 12-20-2005, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
i think i'm gonna run and throw out all the carrots in my kitchen before i get any ideas

fixed i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Now nobody will be able to find my stash of swizel-stick penile dildos!

Two can play at this game. i/expressions/devil.gif

(tho its undoubtedly funnier when the first person does it, i can't help but retaliate

Terracosmo
Tue, 12-20-2005, 05:12 PM
Also, my secret dildo stash is already well-known and most revered throughout the entire galaxy. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Giboc
Tue, 12-20-2005, 05:29 PM
Man, I'm pretty aroused after reading that story.

RedX1z
Tue, 12-20-2005, 05:55 PM
after reading that, i fear about what 90% of the world could be doing, because only 10% of the people in this world are.."normal"..is that the word i'm looking for? anyways, that word will do for now. anyways, interesting story, somewhat.

KoKo37
Tue, 12-20-2005, 06:59 PM
well i read about half of it... and now i feel sick -.-", that must be the grossest article i have ever read i mean who the hell wants to read about that stuff >.< lol. Anyways il consider reading the other half when im hungry or got food beside me like Terra suggested i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif, course thats only if i wanna freak myself out some more o.O.

DB_Hunter
Tue, 12-20-2005, 09:22 PM
You know seriously... after reading that my ass is feeling a little weird... man just imagining that happening to you is painful.

Board of Command
Tue, 12-20-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Also, my secret dildo stash is already well-known and most revered throughout the entire galaxy.
Doesn't sound very secret to me.

btw one problem with his story: if your intestines is getting sucked inside out, all the fecal matter would be on the outside then and washed away. You're flipping a tube inside out, the contents will no longer be contained.

ps. yes I know this is fictional

Ero-Fan
Tue, 12-20-2005, 09:43 PM
Sigh, even fictional, you lose that perspective as your reading that story. Man, I'm not hungry anymore. Still, its sad that I could see some retart doing that shit. Then again, if an idiot kills himself, its one less retart we have to support in this world, no?

darkmetal505
Tue, 12-20-2005, 10:01 PM
thats worse than the guy who got gum stuck in his ass hair.

Lefty
Tue, 12-20-2005, 10:09 PM
Chuck Palahniuk does alot of reserch so there is truth to what was written there it just didn't happen to anyone he knows directly but people who he has meet, or their freinds.

aznroyale
Tue, 12-20-2005, 10:35 PM
thats just nasty sticking a carrot up his ass and his friend is a guy