PDA

View Full Version : Ninja VS Shinigami ?

Jadugar
Sun, 12-18-2005, 07:28 PM
Ninja Vs Shinigami

Who will win in a battle like this?

Edit : I didnt know weather to post this in Bleach or Naruto section.

heero
Sun, 12-18-2005, 07:34 PM
Zaraki OWNS ALL
lol seriously though, i think high level jitsu give ninjas the upper hand..that is IF they have time to do the hand seals. It would be funny to see Neji try to stop their reitsu though lol

el_boss
Sun, 12-18-2005, 07:36 PM
Shinigami. The way I see it, ninjas are just powerful humans, whilst shinigamis are "gods".

heero
Sun, 12-18-2005, 07:46 PM
well ninjas have more tricks up their sleeves

Jadugar
Sun, 12-18-2005, 07:50 PM
So will Neji be able to see their reitsu and seal off their power source?

darkmetal505
Sun, 12-18-2005, 08:17 PM
i dunno, lets setup battles. Such as Itachi vs Ichigo.

heero
Sun, 12-18-2005, 08:38 PM
lol i think mangekyo will own ichigo. and im sure itachi can see through ichigo's bankai speed

Giboc
Sun, 12-18-2005, 08:41 PM
We're assuming the ninjas can actually see the shinigami right?

And furthermore, Itachi vs. Ichigo is a boring match up. Itachi vs. Aizen. Now that will be an interesting match up.

heero
Sun, 12-18-2005, 09:10 PM
assuming sharingan can see through the hypnosis, Aizen wouldnt have a chance. Of course, thats a big assumption to make. But we are comparing two totally different animes here.

masamuneehs
Sun, 12-18-2005, 09:17 PM
A well trained group of Shinigamis would win, if only because of the B**** (not spoiling here!) ability that Captains possess.
But, as it seems that massive war efforts are not the Shinigami way, a war between these sides would go to ninja, who know such tactics.

As for small squadrons vs small squadrons, it'd be really close. I'd like to give the edge to ninjas, due to their ability to use terrain and stealth (not to mention their spells aren't as ridiculously long as Kidou Demonic Arts) but some of the Releases and Demonic Arts I've seen are so awesome, I don't see ninjas standing much of a chance.

also, the second line of this title says NO SPOILERS! Remember this is in the Naruto section guys, so keep your Bleach knowledge to yourselves (^)

Jadugar
Sun, 12-18-2005, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by: darkmetal505
i dunno, lets setup battles. Such as Itachi vs Ichigo.

Ichigo is invincible at the moment.

Pick someone else like Gin Vs Orochimaru.

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 12-18-2005, 09:52 PM
How does Gin stand the slightest chance of beating Oro?

heero
Sun, 12-18-2005, 10:35 PM
an extending penis Vs an extending tongue? ......the tongue is gonna win i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Assertn
Sun, 12-18-2005, 11:02 PM
We already know the outcome:
A Shinigami beat kyubi, 1st hokage, 2nd hokage, and orochimaru's arms.

nests
Sun, 12-18-2005, 11:11 PM
I agree Shimigami will defently own a high level ninja the only one who would stand a chance would be someone like Itachi with his genjutsu also Shimigami seem to have a high level of pain treshold, some like Kenpachi cant even be cut with a normal sword.

Assertn
Mon, 12-19-2005, 01:14 AM
Shinigamis eat hokages for breakfast. Literally.

Vegechan
Mon, 12-19-2005, 01:15 AM
Fights I'd want to see, assuming Chakra and Resitsu is the same with these clashes (therefore Ninja can see Shinigami, and abilites for both sides wouldn't be useless.)

Gaara vs Byakuya (Flowers vs Sand!)

Lee vs Soi Fon (we know Yorichi would just man handle Lee. So let's take the 2nd best hand to hand figher)

Kenpachi vs Zabuza

Itachi vs Aizen (Mangekyo vs Complete Hyponosis!)

Naruto vs Ichigo (Naruto in his perfect fusion betwen him and the NIne tailed Fox, and Ichigo with his Bankai. The two highest Chakra/Resitsus clash!)

Kakashi vs Urahaha

There are a few others I want to see, but they'd be spoilers ;_;

heero
Mon, 12-19-2005, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by: Vegechan
Lee vs Soi Fon (we know Yorichi would just man handle Lee. So let's take the 2nd best hand to hand figher)

how bout Yoruichi Vs Gai? that should be interesting

el_boss
Mon, 12-19-2005, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
And they use Jounins to floss their teeth.

Fights I'd want to see, assuming Chakra and Resitsu is the same with these clashes (therefore Ninja can see Shinigami, and abilites for both sides wouldn't be useless.)
Then you might as well have the speed and strenght be the same as well. It's a little unfair since high chakra doesn't necessarily mean strong ninja where high reiatsu seems to be essential for the strenght of a shinigami.

Jadugar
Mon, 12-19-2005, 06:27 AM

No. Most shinigamies dont eat( the ones in SS anyway).

The fact that a Hokage(third) can summon a "death god" is quite promising.

ES
Mon, 12-19-2005, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by: Jadugar
The fact that a Hokage(third) can summon a "death god" is quite promising.

Agreed that a hokage can summon a "death god" , but when they die they're still going to be his bitch.

Jadugar
Mon, 12-19-2005, 07:18 AM
I was refering to a funny situation where a shinigami has to fight a death god summoned by a ninja. Mind you a death god in Naruto are different from those in Bleach.

ES
Mon, 12-19-2005, 08:07 AM
I know but even if they are different, they are still going to suffer due to their contract with the "death god"..hehe I like that..

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 12-19-2005, 09:51 AM

No, we don't know that at all.

I think ninjas stand a fair chance, 5 gate drunk Rock Lee could totally compete with a captain.

Assertn
Mon, 12-19-2005, 11:52 AM
Mind you a death god in Naruto are different from those in Bleach.

Even so, the idea is still the same that, no matter how strong they may be, a ninja is not going to be able to defeat a spiritual entity that guides souls to the afterlife.

heero
Mon, 12-19-2005, 01:31 PM
well ichigo is a human and he's kicking ur so called "god" asses lol

Assertn
Mon, 12-19-2005, 01:52 PM
Technically he's not at the moment....he left his body back on earth, remember?

heero
Mon, 12-19-2005, 02:13 PM
well he's still a human who apparently gained "god like" powers. If humans can gain comparible powers as a shinigami then its not surprising that ninjas from naruto could also have comparible powers as shinigamis. Thus, apparently shinigamis arent invincible/undefeatable against humans.

Assertn
Mon, 12-19-2005, 02:21 PM
I'd prefer to think of ichigo as a death god that can possess his own body to take the human form he once had.

Jadugar
Mon, 12-19-2005, 02:28 PM
Ichigo was born human like any of us who gained shinigami powers to take on all of the SS to save Rukia and prove Assertn wrong that humans(ninja) can surpise any shinigamies.

Assertn
Mon, 12-19-2005, 03:10 PM
And you're saying Rukia, Gin, Byakuya, etc. weren't humans before?
Why do you suppose Rukia has to use that glove to knock Ichigo's spirit out of his body? Cause he can't fight spirits in his human form. i/expressions/heart.gif

Jadugar
Mon, 12-19-2005, 03:27 PM
But Byakuya and Gin cant go back to their bodies whereas Ichigo can.

Was that a heart at the end of your sentance. I didnt know you were cable of showing any human emotionsi/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

XanBcoo
Mon, 12-19-2005, 04:14 PM
I wonder if the Naruto Shinigami can use it's Bankai...it has that soul slayer in its mouth i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

If the Naruto characters could be knocked out of their bodies by Rukia's glove-thing, then they still couldn't attack the shinigami's because only a soul slayer can harm a spiritual entity. Sure you could give them all soul slayes, but then that just defeats the point, now doesn't it?

Jadugar
Mon, 12-19-2005, 04:18 PM
Then how about a guest appearance of Ichigo in Naruto and vice versa.

XanBcoo
Mon, 12-19-2005, 04:30 PM
Does anyone know any Bleach characters are in Jump Superstars?

Jadugar
Mon, 12-19-2005, 04:44 PM
Only Ichigo so far.

Assertn
Mon, 12-19-2005, 05:40 PM
But Byakuya and Gin cant go back to their bodies whereas Ichigo can.
That's cause they both crossed over the legitimate way. Not only are their bodies buried somewhere underground, but upon entering SS, they probably lost all memory of their past lives just like most people seem to. If you want to get technical, I'd say the real deciding factor between whether a person is alive or not is if their chain is still connected to their body...and that's no longer the case for Ichigo.

XanBcoo: Actually, I'm not sure what the real rules are regarding harming spiritual entities. After all, Ichigo kicked Rukia in the first episode, and Chad slammed a telephone pole on that one hollow.

masamuneehs
Mon, 12-19-2005, 06:38 PM
Hollows and other spirit types do take damage from Earth (Human World) matter. Assertn's ones above are cases in point.

Its not like, oh say, Dogma, where only blessed or holy objects can hurt 'demons'.

Also, I am confused about the whole 'people losing their memory once they get to SS' thing. Where is there any proof of that?

The little parakeet boy remembered both Chad and his mother (although he was dead for a time before entering SS).
And the person who that kid was staying with said something to the effect of "It's really hard to find one's relatives/friends here in SS". That implies that people remember those people after death.
On the other hand, life in SS goes on for a very long time, literally hundreds and hundreds of years (if not more). So you can imagine that a person would forget about their life on Earth (70 years if they're lucky, and its almost impossible to remember parts of childhood even in your teens...)

Also, The Chain... Ichigo still has his Spirit Chain. It's connected to Zangetsu's grip, trailing off the very bottom of the sword. It appears to be the same length as in the Pit... Since its connected to Zangetsu, and that's sorta a part of Ichigo, is it still connected to him.

So, yes, back to the topic ne?
Ninjas can attack Shinigami who come into the Human World. Its just a matter of being able to see them first....

XanBcoo
Mon, 12-19-2005, 07:10 PM
I really thought a soul slayer was the only thing capable of killing a shinigami. Perhaps the series makes a distinction between harming and killing?

mage
Mon, 12-19-2005, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by: XanBcoo
I really thought a soul slayer was the only thing capable of killing a shinigami. Perhaps the series makes a distinction between harming and killing?
hollows and quincys can kill shinigamis, so it makes sense that other things can as well.

Assertn
Mon, 12-19-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
Also, I am confused about the whole 'people losing their memory once they get to SS' thing. Where is there any proof of that?

The little parakeet boy remembered both Chad and his mother (although he was dead for a time before entering SS).
And the person who that kid was staying with said something to the effect of "It's really hard to find one's relatives/friends here in SS". That implies that people remember those people after death.
On the other hand, life in SS goes on for a very long time, literally hundreds and hundreds of years (if not more). So you can imagine that a person would forget about their life on Earth (70 years if they're lucky, and its almost impossible to remember parts of childhood even in your teens...)
Last I heard, the whole parakeet reunion episode with chad and the kid in SS was filler, so I wouldn't count that as any merit. I do believe with the rukia and renji flashbacks though, they said something about not having any memories of their past lives, and just living with the other lost souls they meet in SS.

Also, The Chain... Ichigo still has his Spirit Chain. It's connected to Zangetsu's grip, trailing off the very bottom of the sword. It appears to be the same length as in the Pit... Since its connected to Zangetsu, and that's sorta a part of Ichigo, is it still connected to him.
http://img436.imageshack.us/img436/5359/bscap0367pd.jpg
Are you talking about that small piece dangling from the sword? I don't get where you're getting at with this. The ghosts in the first few episodes had remnants of spirit chain hanging from their chests too, doesn't mean they're alive though. It has to actually be linked to his body for it to be of any significance.

So, yes, back to the topic ne?
Ninjas can attack Shinigami who come into the Human World. Its just a matter of being able to see them first....
I think this most recent filler saga shows you how trained ninjas are at fighting supernatural spirits i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mage: Quincies are a special case though. They were basically the "other" shinigami.

Jadugar
Mon, 12-19-2005, 09:26 PM
Quincies are a special case though. They were basically the "other" shinigami.

Other shinigami?

The technical term is Quincy not "Other Shinigami". They hate shinigamies.

When they kill someone their soul doesnt go to SS which is WAY different from shinigami's main goal.

Assertn
Mon, 12-19-2005, 10:56 PM
thanks for clarifying, jadugar i/expressions/rolleye.gif

Jadugar
Mon, 12-19-2005, 11:37 PM
You are welcome.

Now I am off to bump up that hybrid thread of yours.

ES
Tue, 12-20-2005, 04:39 AM
Then how about a guest appearance of Ichigo in Naruto and vice versa.

I hope not. The idea of Naruto poison the whole series just irks me.

heero
Tue, 12-20-2005, 10:19 AM
just give it up assertn i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif its clear that it's not just shinigamis can hurt shinigamis

Assertn
Tue, 12-20-2005, 12:00 PM
That's funny. The conversation sorta looked like I won before you came in here a day later with your half-assed rebuttal. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Jadugar
Tue, 12-20-2005, 04:01 PM
I will accept defeat because Bleach is going through its golden era and Shinigamies are awesome.

Lets continue this when Naruto is back on tranck and its cool to be a ninja.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 12-20-2005, 04:16 PM
Questions such as this are best answers in one of those Shonen Jump All Stars battle games.

Just have to wait for a version with Bleach characters in it is all.

Oh, if it's just a question of who would win in a fight between Naruto and Ichigo, the answer is Goku.

Jadugar
Tue, 12-20-2005, 04:22 PM
Jump Superstars(Nintendo DS game) already has characters from Naruto, Bleach, One Piece etc.

Carnage
Tue, 12-20-2005, 04:53 PM
If you take out the factor tat most people cant really see spiritual entities then SOME ninjas have a fair chance, well actually a huge chance. The Death God from Naruto and the shinigami from Bleach are totally diffferent. The shinigami in Bleach used to be humans and can bleed and be bruised and hurt and everything just like humans can. But the Shinigami in Naruto seems way more "God" like, so you cant just say that because the shinigami in Naruto owns, the shinigami in bleach own.

If you pit Jiraiya against a vice captain, Jiraiya will definatly pawn. All he has to do his summon Gamabunta and the battles already won. Hell, he could probably even beat most captains ( but not Aizen, hes way to strong). Naruto also has plot holes and fart jokes on his side. I dont know how your going to get past that!i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Edit: using the characters in the Jump All Stars game doesn't mean jackshit. ( I WAnt thAT GAME SO BAD!!!) DBZ characters are also in that game, and I think we all know how overpowered they arei/expressions/rolleye.gif If anybody in the game has even the slightest chance against a DBZ character, then judging the power of characters based on the video game is useless.

Divinity
Tue, 12-20-2005, 05:08 PM
I can see spirits.

heero
Tue, 12-20-2005, 05:27 PM
That's funny. The conversation sorta looked like I won before you came in here a day later with your half-assed rebuttal.

lol I was stuck on the plane with no internet for 14 hours. what do you expect me to do

DarthEnderX
Tue, 12-20-2005, 09:32 PM
E-Telepathy

Jadugar
Wed, 12-21-2005, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by: Divinity
I see dead people ( Sixth Sense )

Fixed.

Fudgeman
Wed, 12-21-2005, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
Oh, if it's just a question of who would win in a fight between Naruto and Ichigo, the answer is Goku.

LOL goku would fly in the air and naruto would be throwing knives at him untill he ran out then goku would flick ichigo on the forhead and hes dead naruto would be like resengan and hit goku right on then gokus like "my power level is a million billion fool!" and he goes super saiyan then stabs naruto thru with his burning hot hair then ichigo comes out of his dead body in shanigami form and goku cant see him so goku kills himself then uber-owns ichigo as a ghost with a spork and uses the dragon balls to wish himself back to life.

darthender ur picture is pissing me off, turn it 45° clockwise

DarthEnderX
Wed, 12-21-2005, 10:19 AM
The picture is straight the way it appears in the movie it's from. It's a picture of a guy jumping sideways off a building while shooting a gun.

Here's a bigger version. (http://www.thesafehouse.org/forums/image.php?u=286&dateline=1133536433)

RedX1z
Wed, 12-21-2005, 10:34 AM
it's just a picture, what's there to be pissed about?

Assertn
Wed, 12-21-2005, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by: Fudgeman
LOL goku would fly in the air and naruto would be throwing knives at him untill he ran out then goku would flick ichigo on the forhead and hes dead naruto would be like resengan and hit goku right on then gokus like "my power level is a million billion fool!" and he goes super saiyan then stabs naruto thru with his burning hot hair then ichigo comes out of his dead body in shanigami form and goku cant see him so goku kills himself then uber-owns ichigo as a ghost with a spork and uses the dragon balls to wish himself back to life.

Damn....almost made it a week without anyone making dbz resurrection references.
Oh well, maybe we'll do better next week i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Giboc
Wed, 12-21-2005, 12:10 PM

darthender ur picture is pissing me off, turn it 45° clockwise

My god, there are people who haven't seen AC yet.

Fudgeman
Wed, 12-21-2005, 01:40 PM
iv seen it lol, just when its not the whole picture it looks like he turned his avatar jsut to annoy people

Turkish-S
Wed, 12-21-2005, 01:45 PM
LOL ES
off topic but i have to point this out

Yay Planet! THIS IS SO FUCKING FUNNY.

MFauli
Wed, 12-21-2005, 02:18 PM
Shinigami are like Saiyajins from Dragonball, whereas ninjas are normal humans, only with more or less chakra within them.
Besides Naruto and his inner demon (and the other Jinchuurikis), there are no such powerful man in thw world of Naruto.

A topic "Shinigami vs. Saiyajins - Who would win" would make sense, this one not.

Fudgeman
Wed, 12-21-2005, 02:22 PM
i think ninjas in naruto are better than normal humans..... but yeah shinigami vs dbz would rock the arguments...then again lets not get started on dbz vs bleach again *excuse my above post*

Jadugar
Wed, 12-21-2005, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by: MFauli
ninjas are normal humans, only with more or less chakra within them.

Read this line again. It doent make any sense. Dont compare a ninjas to a normal human.

All humans have chakra in them. Some have more, some have less but not all of us can use that chakra properly.
Its useless to have huge amount of chakra if you dont know how to use it.

Also ninjas are trained in different extreme exercises and they are definately superior to a normal person in a combat situation (we are talking about a fight scenario b/t ninjas and shinigamis).

Assertn
Wed, 12-21-2005, 02:40 PM
We saw how even low level genins fare against well-trained non-ninja humans, like gatoh's samurai guards in the wave country arc.
We should all be able to agree most ninjas would be capable of beating Chad, Orihime, and Ishida, at least.

As for shinigamis....are going to say for the sake of argument that they will actually be visible to the naked eye?

Fudgeman
Wed, 12-21-2005, 02:47 PM
thats up to jadugar, his topic

assuming the ninjas eyes arnt naked and they have spirit sensing goggles id say any shinigami from SS would win, theyd just use some demon magic

someone who cant use demon magic would have trouble unless there zaraki, cuz he cant be cut

so ichigo would probly be shooting his sword lighting off everywhere and losing untill he uses his bankai where they would be pretty evenly matched, ichigo might win by a hair

hitokirigirl
Wed, 12-21-2005, 03:11 PM
undoubtly ninjas and their tai/nin/genjutsus armada.... Dare you Hollow to face Gama-oyabun i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Jadugar
Wed, 12-21-2005, 03:13 PM
I am pretty sure a Kage is spiritual enough to be able to see other spiritual entities like shinigamies. Dont forget the Huga and Uchiha clan.

Ninjas use chakra a lot in their techniques. Chakra is also a spirirual form of inner energy that your body produces which cant been seen by naked eye unless you are Kakashi or Sasuke doing a Chidori. You never know "Orochimaru-cursed-time-skip Sasuke-lev 2 chidori might rip off one of your shinigamies head off.

At this point I do feel like setting up a fight.

Fudgeman
Wed, 12-21-2005, 03:39 PM
well first of all, naruto and jiriya have resengan, which is visible chakra, second, i changed my mind,i think it all depends on the shinigamis bankai as ninja would summon some giant frog/snake/slug/monkey so only certain bankais would be effective against it. byakuya would fair well against any ninja other than gara cuz

<u>BYAKUYA=GARA</u>

while other shinigamis with lesser bankais wouldnt last like kira izuru, if he even has a bankai that is...

Assertn
Wed, 12-21-2005, 03:51 PM
The advantage gaara has is that his sand protects him automatically. I don't believe the same applies for byakuya. Gaara can also increase the amount of sand under his control by making more sand. I don't know what byakuya would do up against that avalanche of Gaara's.

However, if Byakuya went straight for the kill, his flash step would probably be on par with no-weights lee. In which case, Gaara would be killed in seconds.

Carnage
Wed, 12-21-2005, 03:58 PM
However, if Byakuya went straight for the kill, his flash step would probably be on par with no-weights lee. In which case, Gaara would be killed in seconds.

until Naruto jumps in and pulls a fart joke! Nobody can stop those!

Fudgeman
Wed, 12-21-2005, 04:03 PM
except everyone who doesnt have a sensitive nose...

gaaras sand might be able to stop flash step, maybe, but on your other point even though gaara has more sand, byakuyas bankai could brobably equal it, if not, 235435435345345 sword bades&gt;sand

Jadugar
Wed, 12-21-2005, 05:10 PM

We all know what happened to Lee when he fought Gara.

235435435345345 sword bades&gt;sand

He is called "Gara Of The Desert" and he does live upto his name. You cant seem to remember that Gara can produce sand from his surroundings.

@ Fudgeman : You should have picked Neji againt Byakuya who might be able to see his flash stepping and stop his blades by Kaitan (dont know if this is the right spelling).

Fudgeman
Wed, 12-21-2005, 06:18 PM
no, i remember, but i think that 235435435345345 sword blades WILL beat flying sand, no matter how much of it there may be

heero
Wed, 12-21-2005, 06:27 PM
no, i remember, but i think that 235435435345345 sword blades WILL beat flying sand, no matter how much of it there may be

not if gaara used the real altimate defence with that sand racoon thing i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Turkish-S
Wed, 12-21-2005, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by: heero

not if gaara used the real altimate defence with that sand racoon thing

lol byakugan can move his blades in all derections so it could easilly just evade that stuipd pile of sand.

heero
Wed, 12-21-2005, 06:38 PM
it's Byakuya..and Gaara's sand can move in all directions if you don't remember. And I'm pretty sure the idea was stolen from Gaara in the first place.

Carnage
Wed, 12-21-2005, 06:48 PM
We might as well be asking ourselves whos the strongest character. Here:

#1 = Zaraki(ok, i know, i know, but hes just so badass)

Ok, now for the serious list ( this is based on what we know so far):

1. Potentially Narto ( Kyuubi has infinite power)
2. someone
3. someone
4.someon
5. someone
6. Aizen
7.Jiraya
8. Itachi
9. Orochimaru
10. someone

MFauli
Wed, 12-21-2005, 06:50 PM
Loil, i just thought about this thread, and came to a final question:

How old are we?

XD

heero
Wed, 12-21-2005, 06:53 PM
lol i dont think there's an age limit to anime. I mean, the artists are probably 2 times our age lol

Fudgeman
Wed, 12-21-2005, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by: God#2
We might as well be asking ourselves whos the strongest character. Here:

#1 = Zaraki(ok, i know, i know, but hes just so badass)

Ok, now for the serious list ( this is based on what we know so far):

1. Potentially Narto ( Kyuubi has infinite power)
2. someone
3. someone
4.someon
5. someone
6. Aizen
7.Jiraya
8. Itachi
9. Orochimaru
10. someone

thats a really crappy list except for zaraki

1.Aizen/Jiraya/Orochimaru/tsunade or naruto
2.Itachi/ichigo or naruto
3.kakashi/the guy who has zabimaru or naruto
4. low life forms or naruto

@heero
his blades going full speed could pwn the ultimate defence

Carnage
Wed, 12-21-2005, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by: heero
lol i dont think there's an age limit to anime. I mean, the artists are probably 2 times our age lol

Prolly 3 times in my case.i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

@fudgeman: You call my list bad? Tsunade shouldn't even be on there!!!i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

FrogKing
Wed, 12-21-2005, 09:02 PM
I have been following this thread for a while and I think it comes down to matchups. I don't think you can say that Shinigamis are better than ninjas for vise versa because I think there are exceptions to both sides. Rather, I think that you need to think more about match ups, so if you pit Gaara vs Byakuya then they basically have the same style (same for Aizen and Itachi). All in all, I think sides have characters that represent many different realms of combat so it is kinda pointless to call one better than the other. However, if you were to say, "who would win Ichi vs. _?" that would be better.

Assertn
Wed, 12-21-2005, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by: MFauli
Loil, i just thought about this thread, and came to a final question:

How old are we?

XD

You're going to participate in an anime forum and then ask that in reference to a comparison between characters of different anime series?
Are you for real?

And of course creators can be older than their target fanbase. You could say the same thing about the creators of "Muppet babies" or "Blue's Clues"

Carnage
Wed, 12-21-2005, 10:04 PM
And of course creators can be older than their target fanbase. You could say the same thing about the creators of "Muppet babies" or "Blue's Clues"

Shows like Blues Clues are an exception. You'd have to be either mentaly retarded or crazy to want to come up with shows for kids like that. Not that I'm trying to insult the creators of the shows, but that I'm actually serious. Those type of people who REALLY care for shows for 3 yr. olds to watch were probably one of those sensative mental kids.

Giboc
Wed, 12-21-2005, 10:51 PM
Gonzo would totally beat the shit out of Blue.

Assertn
Wed, 12-21-2005, 11:06 PM

Shows like Blues Clues are an exception. You'd have to be either mentaly retarded or crazy to want to come up with shows for kids like that. Not that I'm trying to insult the creators of the shows, but that I'm actually serious. Those type of people who REALLY care for shows for 3 yr. olds to watch were probably one of those sensative mental kids.

I'm sure that mental retard made some pretty good cash considering blues clues's popularity.

Ero-Fan
Wed, 12-21-2005, 11:11 PM

I'm sure that mental retard made some pretty good cash considering blues clues's popularity.

Nah, its not the creator of blues clues that is the crazy one. Its that poor sob who has to go on and pretend to talk to some imaginary blue dog with an imaginary background. It would take a lot of money to convince me to talk to thin air and pretend a dog is there for god only knows how many takes.

Fudgeman
Thu, 12-22-2005, 01:16 AM
blues clues rocks, its a genius show that really exercises ur brain

KoKo37
Thu, 12-22-2005, 01:40 AM
blues clues rocks, its a genius show that really exercises ur brain

indeed, blues blues is an extreme adventure show that keeps you guessing till they end i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif, but seriously the guys not retarded he probally made Very good money and entertained a lot of kids XD.

anyways back on topic personly only the really good ninjas would stand a chance like a hokage or something because anyone else would be to slow compared to flash steps -.-".

/.\/0t3 : this is of course if ninjas could see shinigamis and im comparing to captain ranks i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Jadugar
Thu, 12-22-2005, 02:24 AM
^ ^ ^

Anyone needs to talk about blues clues, make another thread for it.i/expressions/devil.gif

Fudgeman
Thu, 12-22-2005, 02:31 AM
done

LobsterMagnet
Sun, 12-25-2005, 12:02 AM
Dammit who cares about current naruto vs. shinigami post time jump is where it's at naruto will be same age as Ichigo. Hell I'm going to go make a thread in the open discussion right now so as to avoid spoiler laden discussion.