PDA

View Full Version : Sai = Sasuke

Jadugar
Sat, 12-17-2005, 05:18 PM
Sai or Sasuke.

Who is more annoying/selfish ?

All sasuke cared about was his revenge and Sai is only concerned about his mission. Should we pitty them or hug them?

Are they just selfish?

Assertn
Sat, 12-17-2005, 05:52 PM
why does that make either of them annoying?

darkmetal505
Sat, 12-17-2005, 07:11 PM
it makes them more badass because they're better than naruto

el_boss
Sat, 12-17-2005, 07:20 PM
Who is Sai?

Jadugar
Sat, 12-17-2005, 07:23 PM
er.........if you havent read the latest manga then stay away from this "Open Discussion" thread. Talk about manga and spoilers are allowed here.

heero
Sun, 12-18-2005, 12:35 AM
They should kill off Sai and move on

Assertn
Sun, 12-18-2005, 12:55 AM
Also, there really isn't anything about sai that would make him selfish.

He's basically cast away all emotions so he can devote 100% of his interests towards the sake of Konoha.

What's selfish are people like Naruto.
Konoha doesn't want Sasuke back, he's a traitor.
Sasuke doesn't want to go back to Konoha.
So for who's sake is Naruto trying to bring Sasuke back for? Nobody but his own and Sakura's

Dezalanel
Sun, 12-18-2005, 01:05 AM
I am pretty sure Tsunade would like Sasuke back so Orochimaru does not gain the Sharingan.

mage
Sun, 12-18-2005, 01:13 AM
im sure tsunade would like sasuke dead, not back.

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 12-18-2005, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
Also, there really isn't anything about sai that would make him selfish.

He's basically cast away all emotions so he can devote 100% of his interests towards the sake of Konoha.

What's selfish are people like Naruto.
Konoha doesn't want Sasuke back, he's a traitor.
Sasuke doesn't want to go back to Konoha.
So for who's sake is Naruto trying to bring Sasuke back for? Nobody but his own and Sakura's

For Konoha's sake. It's huge trouble if Oro transfers to Sasuke's body.

heero
Sun, 12-18-2005, 02:48 AM
and tsunade is suppose to protect her people. its her responsibility

Assertn
Sun, 12-18-2005, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
For Konoha's sake. It's huge trouble if Oro transfers to Sasuke's body.

That's what hunter-nins are for.

Seriously, the only reason anybody even cares is cause of his sharingan. If sakura was the one who left to go train with orochimaru, then that would've been a different story altogether.

mage
Sun, 12-18-2005, 04:33 AM

Seriously, the only reason anybody even cares is cause of his sharingan. If sakura was the one who left to go train with orochimaru, then that would've been a different story altogether.
are you serious?

Dezalanel
Sun, 12-18-2005, 12:52 PM
Thats true. They do not care about Sasuke they care about the Sharingan. Still the village would want to have that power rather than Orochimaru OR they could just kill him like you said so no one can have it.

Assertn
Sun, 12-18-2005, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by: mage

are you serious?

Yeah, actually.

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Sun, 12-18-2005, 02:21 PM
yeha the sharingan was the villages most prized bloodline. im sure any hunter-nin sent after sasuke would have orders to bring his eyes back intact

darkmetal505
Sun, 12-18-2005, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by: mr3vi1m0nk3y
yeha the sharingan was the villages most prized bloodline. im sure any hunter-nin sent after sasuke would have orders to bring his eyes back intact

intact with his boday or just his eyes?

RedX1z
Sun, 12-18-2005, 04:09 PM
how are you people forgeting about the hyuga clan, they still have that somewhat "special" bloodline, even though it's not as great as sharingon and not as rare as the sharingon. least they have something!

Assertn
Sun, 12-18-2005, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by: UltxDarkRedX1
how are you people forgeting about the hyuga clan, they still have that somewhat "special" bloodline, even though it's not as great as sharingon and not as rare as the sharingon. least they have something!

That's not even the point. It's not so much a concern for having that bloodlimit, but rather to prevent the ENEMY from having it.

Divinity
Sun, 12-18-2005, 06:03 PM
Does Sasuke even know that Orochimaru plans to take over his body? Or does he still think that Oro will train him and give him more power?

mage
Sun, 12-18-2005, 06:13 PM
i'm sure he realized he wanted to take over his body a long time ago. he probably plans to have orochimaru train him, then run away. or maybe they made some agreement that orochimaru will have to kill itachi if sasuke gives him his body.

Jadugar
Sun, 12-18-2005, 07:53 PM
Sasuke doesnt care if he has to bend backwards as long as he will be the one to kill Itachi.

Assertn is right in the sense that Tsunade doent want the Sharingan to fall in the wrong hands. Thats one of Konoha's valuable possesions.

Divinity
Sun, 12-18-2005, 08:02 PM
The Sharingan is very valuable, but what do you do when it runs away from you, won't come back, and your afraid of someone else getting it? You destroy it.

Goodbye Sasuke.

Unless Naruto can do one of his super preaches again and convince Sasuke to come back this time.

Jadugar
Sun, 12-18-2005, 08:06 PM
Well Naruto did say : I will bring you back even if i have to break every bone in your body.

Maybe Tsunade did give him the last option.

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 12-18-2005, 09:53 PM
I'd like an answer to that soon... I can't wait for them to finally meet up, Orosuke appears, pulls a sword out of his stomach and owns everyone.

Naruto_RNG
Mon, 12-19-2005, 01:25 PM
i wouldn't be suprise if a more powerful bloodline appeares in konoha "MAGICLY". like the one in basillisk. anyway back to the topic i say sasuke. because he is weak.

RedX1z
Tue, 12-20-2005, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by: Naruto_RNG
i wouldn't be suprise if a more powerful bloodline appeares in konoha "MAGICLY". like the one in basillisk. anyway back to the topic i say sasuke. because he is weak.

sasuke isn't weak, it's just that everyone that crosses his path just seems stronger than him, coincidence? dunno. anyways, if konoha did "magicly" created another powerful bloodline, orochimaru wouldn't want to take over sasuke's body in 3 years, would he?

Naruto_RNG
Fri, 12-23-2005, 01:05 PM
Kishi can make sharingan the weakest bloodline limit if he wants. inorder for him to do that he can introduce a new more powerful bloodline, and I said in future not now. It could be a new bloodline that someone came up with. for all i can tell u it could cancel out all other bloodline limits with few other twists. and sasuke is weak, if not then why is he going to oro? I like sai, wut he said about sasuke is all true and i hope they do fight each other.

heero
Sat, 12-24-2005, 11:03 PM
sasuke is weak but sai is even weaker

Naruto_RNG
Tue, 12-27-2005, 02:04 PM
How do u know that?

Xionixx
Tue, 12-27-2005, 11:17 PM
Sasuke is probably going to be the last Uchiha to live if he doesn't breed.

It's not that Sasuke doesn't want to return to Konoha, it's that he wants to kill Itachi. At no point did he say he didn't want Konoha. He just didn't go about telling people the right way. Akatsuki want the Jinchuuriki and if they get that, they practically win. Orochimaru wants the Sharingan to fulfill his goal of learning all jutsus, ahh, what a scholar.

Sasuke isn't weak, he's just confused and is going about his goals the wrong way. He believes that Orochi will make him stronger, but Orochi is weaker and fears Itachi.

Sai on the other hand probably had a shitty childhood or was a soldier from birth. He was trained to do his mission and just that. At first when I saw Sai looking at that picture in the album I thought that Orochi and his spies had brainwashed Sasuke and made him into Sai (The photo looked like Sasuke as a child). But my thoughts were dispelled shortly after.

They both have separate reasons to act the way they do. I don't think Konoha doesn't want Sasuke back, because if they didn't they would lose one of their strongest clans, which is close to non-existant, but that's beside the point. The point is, that Sasuke is cooler than Sai. Sai seems kinda fruitay. He talks about Naruto's penis quite often...

Divinity
Thu, 12-29-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by: Xionixx
The point is, that Sasuke is cooler than Sai. Sai seems kinda fruitay. He talks about Naruto's penis quite often...

Yes.... Sai is hinting Naruto... But he doesn't realize Naruto is a slow idiot.

Sapphire
Sat, 12-31-2005, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by: Xionixx
Sasuke is probably going to be the last Uchiha to live if he doesn't breed.

What about Itachi??

Sai on the other hand probably had a shitty childhood or was a soldier from birth. He was trained to do his mission and just that. At first when I saw Sai looking at that picture in the album I thought that Orochi and his spies had brainwashed Sasuke and made him into Sai (The photo looked like Sasuke as a child). But my thoughts were dispelled shortly after.

Dear God... if this is true my brain would probably explode..

Damn good plot twist though.

Xionixx
Sat, 12-31-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by: Sapphire

What about Itachi??
[/quote]

I doubt that Kishimoto would kill off Sasuke. He's been the fuel for it a couple times. So I'm guessing Sasuke kills Itachi in the future. Therefore, Sasuke will probably be the last Uchiha.

Plus, Itachi looks less willing to breed than Sasuke. I haven't really seen him even around a female...Except Kurenai, but they were fighting...Hmm...

Sapphire
Sat, 12-31-2005, 05:37 PM
Sasuke could always get married.. at the beginning of the series he said one of his goals is the revival of the Uchiha clan..

And we know very little about Itachi, for all we know we could have a bunch of wives stashed away.. hah, the hilarity of it..

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 01-01-2006, 02:57 PM
Sasuke could always get married.. at the beginning of the series he said one of his goals is the revival of the Uchiha clan..

I'm pretty sure his priorities have changed since then.

Sapphire
Sun, 01-01-2006, 03:17 PM

I'm pretty sure his priorities have changed since then.

Doubt it.

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 01-01-2006, 03:33 PM
He knew his greatest potential would only be revealed if he was trained by Orochimaru.. maybe he won't be so blinded by his hate for Itachi and accept the loss of his family and move on.

Divinity
Tue, 01-03-2006, 06:39 AM
He knew his greatest potential would only be revealed if he was trained by Orochimaru.. maybe he won't be so blinded by his hate for Itachi and accept the loss of his family and move on.

Man... I wonder if in the future Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura will ever be a team again.

Psyke
Tue, 01-03-2006, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by: Divinity
Man... I wonder if in the future Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura will ever be a team again.

Tough. They were a team prevously as Genins trying to become Chunins. Now that they have progressed to bigger things it's unlikely that they will ever work as a team again.

Naruto_RNG
Mon, 01-09-2006, 04:36 PM
I for one am glad that won't happen. kishi should make itachi and sasuke kill each other.I know it makes it hard for sasuke lovers but hey wut can u do, they guy is F**** up in the head.

Strider
Mon, 01-16-2006, 11:33 AM
Didn't read any of the previous posts, so apologies for returning on topic from the probable off topic-ness.

Sasuke. Hands down. He meets both criteria of being annoying, and selfish.

I'm missing how Sai fits the bill. He's just fairly homosexual, with the halter top and fixation on Naruto's penis. Even of the new three [Naruto, Sakura & Sai], Sai is easily the least annoying.

Jadugar
Mon, 01-16-2006, 09:27 PM
Should I rename the thread?

Sai = Sasuke, who is more talented?

Strider
Tue, 01-17-2006, 12:43 PM
In the case of your proposed question ..

Sasuke.

Living artwork is pretty weak. I don't see how I would fear 2D graphics.

Naruto_RNG
Tue, 01-17-2006, 01:59 PM
wut if it was a huge dragon that could kill u with it's finger nail?

Sapphire
Tue, 01-17-2006, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by: Strider
In the case of your proposed question ..

Sasuke.

Living artwork is pretty weak. I don't see how I would fear 2D graphics.

Yeah, but he's in Anbu, so I'm thinking we havn't seen his -real- strength yet.

Jadugar
Thu, 01-19-2006, 05:55 PM
I really would like to see Sai's character animated.

We might see his powers during the current chapter.

Sapphire
Fri, 01-20-2006, 05:54 PM
I doubt it. I think it will be a longggg time until we see his true colors...

Uchiha Barles
Sun, 01-22-2006, 03:01 AM
Sasuke was more annoying to me, just because everyone was riding his dick while Naruto was fighting so hard to catch up. When he finally surpassed Sasuke, the only to notice was Sasuke, and while I filled with glee at Sasuke's jealous anguish, it just wasn't enough. I don't have that problem with Sai. Thus far, Sai is far less cocky about his abilities then Sasuke was.

Carnage
Sun, 01-29-2006, 12:37 PM
hhmmmm.....I dont like Sai very much......but I like the team leader (whats his name). Hes funnyi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Splash!
Fri, 02-03-2006, 02:51 PM
Sai is cool as he couldd not care less about Sakura. He realizes that trying to save her is just a waste of time.

Miss190
Mon, 02-20-2006, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by: darkmetal505

r u crazy fucking sasuke is some traitorous gay homosexual and fuck sai wears a middriff shirt that speaks for it self oh and naruto is this nice demon kid who wants to protect the village how can they possibly be better than naruto

xDarkMaster
Mon, 02-20-2006, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by: Miss190

r u crazy fucking sasuke is some traitorous gay homosexual and fuck sai wears a middriff shirt that speaks for it self oh and naruto is this nice demon kid who wants to protect the village how can they possibly be better than naruto

Ever heard of punctuation?

I think Sasuke is FAR more annoying than Sai.

Strider
Mon, 02-20-2006, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by: splash
He realizes that trying to save her [ Sakura ] is just a waste of time.

This, and the fact this his phony smile often reminds me of Soujiro, are his best traits.

Dug88
Mon, 02-20-2006, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by: Miss190

Wow got a lot of hate in you eh?
Anyway Sasuke is way worse than Sai mostly because he hasn't really been in the story much and most of the characters have never interacted with them.

NineTailsKitsu
Mon, 02-20-2006, 05:39 PM
Sasuke Is definitely more annoying, though something about Sai just irritates me to no end. Perhaps it's the unhealthy similarities to Sasuke....Bleh...

Strider
Mon, 02-20-2006, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by: NineTailsKitsu
Sasuke Is definitely more annoying, though something about Sai just irritates me to no end. Perhaps it's the unhealthy similarities to Sasuke....Bleh...

No idea who is in your signature, but it looks like they could pass for a young Sasuke.

Similarities to Sasuke do hinder Sai, plus some of his other tendencies that I listed above make him uncared for. But, Sasuke. Sasuke. I really cannot stand that character. He was so cocky, as if there were no stopping him, due to being so great and being an avenger, yet at every chance takes the "cop-out" route.

He copies the greatest character in the series several times (Rock Lee, for those uninformed readers tuning in), and acts like he's the shit. I'll never get over that.

Kill him and Sakura both.

Argh. I'm done.

Dug88
Mon, 02-20-2006, 08:16 PM

Haha couldn't agree more that would take out probably the two most annoying characters in the series.

NineTailsKitsu
Tue, 02-21-2006, 07:21 AM

No idea who is in your signature, but it looks like they could pass for a young Sasuke.

Similarities to Sasuke do hinder Sai, plus some of his other tendencies that I listed above make him uncared for. But, Sasuke. Sasuke. I really cannot stand that character. He was so cocky, as if there were no stopping him, due to being so great and being an avenger, yet at every chance takes the "cop-out" route.

He copies the greatest character in the series several times (Rock Lee, for those uninformed readers tuning in), and acts like he's the shit. I'll never get over that.

Argh. I'm done.

Definitely agree with you, however the only reason I tolerate Sakura is in the hopes that she'll become more like Tsunade.....

BTW, the character in my sig is Shinn Asuka from Gundam Seed Destiny.

Strider
Tue, 02-21-2006, 11:55 AM
Definitely agree with you, however the only reason I tolerate Sakura is in the hopes that she'll become more like Tsunade.....

BTW, the character in my sig is Shinn Asuka from Gundam Seed Destiny.

I have been dealing with her and attempting to look at her in a positive light because of that potential to follow in Tsunade's footsteps.

However, every single time she even considers beginning to pine over that bastard, Sasuke I want to kill her.

Her infatuation toys with my sanity.

.. And I have that series, but have yet to watch it. Then again, I'd probably have to watch Seed first too, 'eh?

ST_11
Thu, 02-23-2006, 04:37 PM
Sasuke isn't weak, he's just confused and is going about his goals the wrong way. He believes that Orochi will make him stronger, but Orochi is weaker and fears Itachi.

Orochi will make him stronger. There is no doubt about that, but I think Sasuke will get stronger after he stops attacking with anger and hate.

Sasuke is more selfish and annoying than Sai....