PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 168

Munsu
Sat, 12-17-2005, 09:00 AM
[08:51] <@dythim> Triggers : /msg K-F|Krokodeil xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Conis xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Coby xdcc send #6 /msg K-F|Smoker xdcc send #168 /msg K-F|Apis xdcc send #168
[08:51] <@dythim> HTTP : http://giggedygiggedygoo.com/kajzokku/ http://www.luffy-pirates.com/onepiece/ http://mitaymaxsh.mgmservers.net
[08:51] <@dythim> Torrent : 168 Torrent .mp4 (http://giggedygiggedygoo.com/kajzokku/[K-F]_One_Piece_168_[FFC0DFF4].mp4.torrent)

el_boss
Sat, 12-17-2005, 10:10 AM
Wtf has happened to KF? Why are they so friggen fast?

One Piece 168 from KFs own site (http://tracker.kaizoku-fansubs.com/torrents/%5BK-F%5D_One_Piece_168_%5BFFC0DFF4%5D.mp4.torrent)

Jadugar
Sat, 12-17-2005, 04:37 PM
I am not complaining. They should release two episodes per week.

Luffy and Zoro both going in wrong direction was funnny.

So shandians are from the blue sea.

Why is that "vearth" so important.?

Assertn
Sat, 12-17-2005, 04:44 PM
they explained it before. Vearth is a type of surface that is nonexistant in the white sea/white-white sea, but it allows for things that the normal surface material there can't do. Like grow many different breeds of fruit and vegetables. (And apparently much better than in the blue sea, might I add. I think there were some other reasons too.

Jadugar
Sat, 12-17-2005, 05:14 PM
I thought it had much more purpose than just growing stuff. I will have to rewatch the previous episodes.

tensai
Sat, 12-17-2005, 05:21 PM
i think its just that land this huge is nonexistent on any of the sky islands

the sky people saw it as a miracle that such a huge piece of land was able to come up since they usually recieve very little at a time

i like the part where ussop and nami were on the ship
"Oi, Navigator! step on it!"
"it cant be helped, captain ussop!"
"would you repeat that?"
"it cant be helped!"
"no, not that part!"

Jadugar
Sat, 12-17-2005, 05:26 PM
Didnt you know. Ussop is the real captain. Luffy is a decoy. That is a top secrect information.

This message will self destruct in 10 seconds.

Assertn
Sat, 12-17-2005, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by: Jadugar
I thought it had much more purpose than just growing stuff. I will have to rewatch the previous episodes.

The end of OP 166 where Gan Fall is speaking:

I believe you have yet to hear how it came to be known as holy ground. For you Blue Sea dwellers, the earth here must seem natural. But this is something that does not naturally exist in the sky. Island cloud is able to support plant life, but unable to bear it. Green plants and earth are not naturally found in the sky. We call this Vearth. The eternal yearning of all things living in the sky.

Then of course everything mentioned in this ep.

Jadugar
Sat, 12-17-2005, 07:05 PM
Thax a lot Assertn for clearing that up for me. I really appreciate you taking your time and answering my question. I feell really special.i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

Deblas
Sat, 12-17-2005, 07:38 PM
Or in lameman's terms. The people of Skypeia have never seen soil or earth(or anything that comes from the blue seas at that) before therefore they're fascinated by it.

Assertn
Sun, 12-18-2005, 12:50 AM
Thanks Jadugar, your fake appreciation will be noted the next time i consider spending 15 min to find a reference for you.

darkmetal505
Sun, 12-18-2005, 12:03 PM
Enel's symbol looks like a sharingan

Assertn
Sun, 12-18-2005, 02:22 PM
No, it looks like sasuke's curse seal (which is known as the HEAVEN seal)

darkmetal505
Sun, 12-18-2005, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
No, it looks like sasuke's curse seal (which is known as the HEAVEN seal)

same difference. It has the 3 pronged pupil thing.

Assertn
Sun, 12-18-2005, 04:15 PM
same difference to your untrained "baka-gaijin" eyes i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

darkmetal505
Sun, 12-18-2005, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
same difference to your untrained "baka-gaijin" eyes

I admit defeat, you win. Actually it does look more like sasuke's curse seal, I just didnt think of it.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 12-18-2005, 05:33 PM
Oh man, Asser's laying the beatdowns all over the place today.

Anyway, more of the same as the last couple episodes. Hope to god K-F keeps up this pace. Especially since 168 is the last episode they are gonna release in .avi so not having to code two formats has to speed things up right?

darkmetal505
Sun, 12-18-2005, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder

Anyway, more of the same as the last couple episodes. Hope to god K-F keeps up this pace. Especially since 168 is the last episode they are gonna release in .avi so not having to code two formats has to speed things up right?

i hope so. Also, I dont see any difference in the quality of avi and mp4. I decided not to watch it anymore after they switch but it turned out that it played in VLC media player and i didnt have to install any extra codecs or codec packs.

DDBen
Mon, 12-19-2005, 02:33 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZ man has One Piece been super boring they need to stop the multiepisode fights and HUGE number of boring explination episodes it just feels like they are stretching episodes right now in order to fill time.

Deblas
Mon, 12-19-2005, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by: DDBen
ZZZZZZZZZZZ man has One Piece been super boring they need to stop the multiepisode fights and HUGE number of boring explination episodes it just feels like they are stretching episodes right now in order to fill time.

You can't really say right now since they finished Skypeia a long time ago. Though it does drag a bit due to all the story it has. The really good action will come later. Just be patient. And K-F has been picking up the pace too.

Not much that I can say about this episode except for some funny scenes.

tensai
Mon, 12-19-2005, 09:36 PM

if you feel that way, then you should start reading the manga

but i like the pace the anime is taking, it doesnt really drag along

i think its because K-F was taking so long that it made it boring for you, if you could watch each episode back to back then it would be different

DarthEnderX
Mon, 12-19-2005, 11:28 PM
Exactly, if K-F hadn't stalled for a month we'd be 4 episodes past this by now. And probably into awsomer fights.

Giboc
Tue, 12-20-2005, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by: darkmetal505

Originally posted by: DarthEnder

i hope so. Also, I dont see any difference in the quality of avi and mp4. I decided not to watch it anymore after they switch but it turned out that it played in VLC media player and i didnt have to install any extra codecs or codec packs.

Are people having trouble with codecs still? One solution is using VLC.

Another is getting the defilerpak.

http://hellninjacommando.com/defilerpak/

Munsu
Tue, 12-20-2005, 10:26 PM
Seriously... this has been discussed to death in here... there's even a whole thread about it.... so let's leave it at that...

It was great to see the big python animated... I was expecting it to be even larger, loved how even Nico and Zoro are scared of it...

Raven
Wed, 12-21-2005, 08:55 AM
A nice ep, although not a lot happened. 'Twas good to hear about the history, that's always interesting. Looking forward to seeing Enel fight.