PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 208

nests
Thu, 12-15-2005, 10:05 AM
Click here (http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3668/bleach2080kq.jpg)

Honoko
Thu, 12-15-2005, 10:31 AM
that was really cruel =P why do u even bother??? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

mage
Thu, 12-15-2005, 10:56 AM
hitsugaya got fuckin fucked

metrite
Thu, 12-15-2005, 03:56 PM
The lil Jinta brat getting involved also =o

Phoenix20578
Thu, 12-15-2005, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by: Honoko
that was really cruel =P why do u even bother???

Because, nests is Gotwoot's manga teaser. We're just waiting for Terra to give him that title i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

death-wing
Thu, 12-15-2005, 05:16 PM
ok ok, now i thought that baboonking zabimaru (renji's bankai) was indistructable, but in the second to last pic, renji's bankai is clearly getting peirced you can tell by the cracks in the spiney sword thingy and his OMFG expression on his face

Munsu
Thu, 12-15-2005, 11:32 PM
I don't think he ever said it was indestructible...

I think he merely said that he could separate the parts so that he can avoid it being pierced, but apparently it failed this time...

I may be wrong though...

anphorus
Thu, 12-15-2005, 11:36 PM
Budweineken is right. Renji's bankai is held together using his spirit force, so that cant be destroyed. But as for the actual solid parts of the bankai (the vertebrae if you will), nothing was said about them. And evidently, his bankai is anything but indestructible.

Jesus, why can't Renji ever win a fight? Just ONE fight, I mean he's supposed to be this really powerful swordsman yet: Nothing.

nests
Fri, 12-16-2005, 10:10 AM
Is a torrent link if I find a direct dowload I'll post it
Bleach 208 low quality (http://www.datorrents.com/torrents-details.asp?id=5257)

Dionysos
Fri, 12-16-2005, 01:05 PM
But then again it is obvious that not everyone can win their fight, that would look like the ankarrar(?) are too weak.

Splash!
Fri, 12-16-2005, 07:11 PM
low quality Ju Ni Scanlation Available Here (http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=8262231)

COMMENTS:

Seems like Hitsugaya can't even control his bankai at the same level as the other captains. He might be a prodigy but hes around the same as Renji. Also, i guess Ikkaku is much stronger than both, or maybe Edorado was a weak arrancaar to begin with

anphorus
Fri, 12-16-2005, 07:25 PM
I think it's more due to Hitsugaya's age and inexperience. He probably only got his bankai a few years ago. Hitsugaya's called a prodigy because his is at captain level when he's so young, not because he's exceptionally powerful for a captain (yet anyway. I'm guessing he has a long way to go, still being young and all)

kooshi
Fri, 12-16-2005, 09:59 PM
The situation does not look good at all. Rukia and Matsumoto are down, Renji and Hitsugaya are almost down, and Ikkaku can't fight anymore.

It's pretty interesting to see that Hitsugaya has the flaws of being young, regardless of him being a captain.

Splash!
Fri, 12-16-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by: anphorus
Hitsugaya's called a prodigy because his is at captain level when he's so young, not because he's exceptionally powerful for a captain

Yes, i know that. I said he might be a prodigy but he wasnt as strong as the rest of the captains. The reasons, you have already stated

Munsu
Fri, 12-16-2005, 10:11 PM
Another great chapter...

Everyone is getting fucked....

I guess it'll be all up to Urahara, Ichigo's Dad, Yoruichi, and probably some Vizards to stop this invasion.

kAi
Fri, 12-16-2005, 10:25 PM
Yeah, the current Shinigami sent down are useless against these guys.
Hitsuguya has a long way to go, to be on the same level as the other captains.

nests
Fri, 12-16-2005, 11:01 PM
I've always wonder why they sent down this guys insted of the some other captians I guess they underestamaited them
Quick question did they ever say what nunber Ulquiorra was

Munsu
Fri, 12-16-2005, 11:16 PM
I don't think they did... But SS never thought that there would be over 10 arrancars... I bet they thought even two would be an accomplishment...

Phoenix20578
Fri, 12-16-2005, 11:24 PM
Hitsuguya having an incomplete Ban-Kai makes a little sense. Now I can see why he's always losing. This
chapter was really good, but I'm wondering how this part will end....

Yukimura
Sat, 12-17-2005, 12:10 AM
Hopefully Yumichika's message so SS will prompt the release of a much stronger force into the living world. The situatiuon is obviously out of hand, and if it's going to be salvaged then they'll need at least 3 or 4 A rank captains, like the Twin Swords guys, Byakuya (though he might just get owned too) and Kenpachi. Komamura or Soi Fong would likely be punching bags and the old guy probobly won't leave SS because someone has to guard it. I think that's all the Caps (fuck Mayuri he's a little bitch), so yeah either they send their absolute A team...or the team on the ground looks to be completely fucked.

About Urahara, why isn't he helping Renji, he's probobly right inside...and Yoruichi is probobly right there next to him in the bed. Maybe their banging so hard they don't even hear or feel whats up i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Prof. Chaos
Sat, 12-17-2005, 12:54 AM
Wait what number was the last guy?

nests
Sat, 12-17-2005, 01:31 AM
He was 11th
I dont think Byukuya would get own he is one of the strongest captains

john_doe_107
Sat, 12-17-2005, 09:08 AM
is he? byakuya's strong.. but i don't think he's in the top 5
that arrankaru's zanpuktoh release is damn hot..
i guess shiro-chan is a bit too raw.. too bad

Splash!
Sat, 12-17-2005, 11:33 AM
for some reason i thought of Voldo fro Soul Calibur II when i saw Shauron's release

Yukimura
Sat, 12-17-2005, 11:38 AM
I'm curious, How would people pick the top 5 captains, not including the defectors. I also wouldn't include the old man b/c he seems just too badass to be unleashed on anything short of absolute total hell breaking loose, all throughout the universe, which is unlikely. To keep in the context of this thread, if SS was to send a relief squad to help out in Karakura...who should they send, no more than 3 slots and assume the old guy is otherwise occupied with Central 46 or something.

darkmetal505
Sat, 12-17-2005, 02:51 PM
damn, hitsugaya is getting owned. makes sense though, he's a little'un

Lucied
Sat, 12-17-2005, 04:29 PM
I have a feeling when Hitsuguya bankai's pedals finish "Counting down" it's gonna release an attack that's gonna own the arrancar instead of making his bankai disappear... Could be wrong, just my prediction.

nests
Sat, 12-17-2005, 05:22 PM
Well who do you guys think are the top 5 captains. for this this are it.
1. Yamamoto Genryuusai
2. Kuchiki Byakuya
3. Kyouraku Shunsui
4. Ukitate Jyuushiro
5. Zaraki Kenpachi

Of course if Ichimaru Gin and Aizen Sousuke where still caprians they would also be in the top five.

darkmetal505
Sat, 12-17-2005, 07:17 PM
well ive come to realize that power is really what form your zanpaktou takes or what advantage the user or his soul slayer has over others. For instance, Kenpachi was probably the only one that could have done anything in Tousen's bankai. Tousen is the only one not affected by Aizen's soul slayer. Mastumoto was lucky enough to have a release that made her slayer gas like when fighting Kira's weight doubling slayer. etc.

heero
Sat, 12-17-2005, 08:06 PM
Hitsugaya's bankai has such a big flaw..why would he have something that tells his enemy that his bankai is about to go away in the first place..At first I thought those flowers are used for some kind of special attacks (like an ice beam or sumthing) Guess not

Munsu
Sat, 12-17-2005, 09:26 PM
I think that it is a countdown alright, but for something else... I bet he'll do something kickass after all petals have fallen..

Assassin
Sun, 12-18-2005, 05:11 AM
it mite be some all out semi-suicide attack. uses all his rietsu for some huge explosion, leaving him nearly dead, and everythign around him 100% destroyed.

ArcZero
Sun, 12-18-2005, 08:33 AM
the petals are probably like Ikkaku's bankai with the dragon picture thingy. the moment the petals disappear, the bankai's full potential come out. and is it just me or does Hitsugaya's shikai seem alot more effective than his bankai??

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 12-18-2005, 10:36 AM
I definitely think Hitsugaya's shikai should be his bankai and vice versa.

heero
Sun, 12-18-2005, 03:25 PM
isn't it the same thing where he freezes whereever he hits xcept in bankai he gets to fly?

darkmetal505
Sun, 12-18-2005, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by: heero
isn't it the same thing where he freezes whereever he hits xcept in bankai he gets to fly?

yea, and his shikai is a dragon

heero
Sun, 12-18-2005, 07:29 PM
looks is not important. besides, the ice around hitsugaya in his bankai mode is suppose to be a dragon anyway. so i dont see why ppl think his shikai is stronger

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 12-18-2005, 09:54 PM
I know it's not stronger, I just think it looks that way.

bagandscalpel
Mon, 12-19-2005, 01:15 AM
Just a thought, but does being a Hollow make you inherently familiar with the Spanish language?

This "Shawlong"... his name and appearance seem further from being Hispanic/Latino than anything.

Oh yeah, the "Del Toro" shikai... Does it make Elforte bigger as well, or is that just a REALLY big shell he's sporting?

DDBen
Mon, 12-19-2005, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by: Lucied
I have a feeling when Hitsuguya bankai's pedals finish "Counting down" it's gonna release an attack that's gonna own the arrancar instead of making his bankai disappear... Could be wrong, just my prediction.

I completely agree with the fact the petal countdown is very differn't from what the Arrancar is judging it as. Simply put there is no way that a flaw that large would exist in a captain level Bankai and a timer is a good requirement for a final attack at the very least.

heero
Mon, 12-19-2005, 02:17 PM
apparently, hitsugaya looks pretty beaten up to last till his final attack lol

ChaosK
Mon, 12-19-2005, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by: ArcZero
the petals are probably like Ikkaku's bankai with the dragon picture thingy. the moment the petals disappear, the bankai's full potential come out. and is it just me or does Hitsugaya's shikai seem alot more effective than his bankai??

i say it only looks like that because gin wasnt taking him seriously, gin only released shikai at the last 2 seconds of their fight...so far we've seen no display that hitsuyaga's bankai is amazing in any way becuase in the 2 times we've seen it, he's been owned almost both times. (this time isnt quite over)

Ban Kai
Mon, 12-19-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by: DDBen

Originally posted by: Lucied

I completely agree with the fact the petal countdown is very differn't from what the Arrancar is judging it as. Simply put there is no way that a flaw that large would exist in a captain level Bankai and a timer is a good requirement for a final attack at the very least.

Yeah I have to agree. I think the Arrancar was being to cocky when he was talking about Hitsugaya's Bankai. He shouldn't assume things like that, but he did. We'll see anyways whether he gets owned or not =P.