PDA

View Full Version : Project D

Zhan
Sun, 12-11-2005, 04:42 PM
So has anyone ever thought about what "Project D" is trying to achieve? Maybe its to dominate all areas and set records on every course like what the REDSUNS wanted to do in the past? I don't really think its that simple..if it is then Ryosuke wouldn't really keep it a secret. Or maybe its to develop Takumi and Keisuke into the best drivers they can ever be? Or maybe it would be a plot twist and Ryosuke is planning some evil mastermind plan?

What do you guys think? I personally think that its just to develop Keisuke and Takumi into the best drivers.

LokeXero
Mon, 12-12-2005, 03:32 AM
Well i thought it had already been explained... Ryosuke is trying to achieve a goal using Keisuke and Takumi probably to make one or both of them into a professional driver by using 2 different driving methods.
At least thats what i gathered so i gather your comment about "I personally think that its just to develop Keisuke and Takumi into the best driver" is prob the most accurate...

Phoebus
Mon, 12-12-2005, 10:19 AM
might be that Ryosuke is doing a ....double...making he's brother a pro race driver, as that seems to be he's goal...

Takumi is more of a....street racer, don't think he will be best material for a flat racing course....IF not, there maybe is some rally/Nippon cross country race that Ryosuke want's them to ..train..

remember, Takumi only drives he's own AE86, and hills.....

but...hey...what do i know i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

burnout
Mon, 12-12-2005, 10:49 AM
well actuelly i think its just bin setup so takumi and keisuke becom the best and if they lose they will start over untill they get it right

as for takumi only driving his AE86 no he's bin driving his dads car sins ep 14 or so

and i think bunta has some plans for his son aswell

NeoBear
Fri, 12-16-2005, 05:24 AM
Ryosuke seems to have had a goal and he has/is running outta time so i feel like he trying to complet it through his Keisuke and Takumi, the only thing is every thing thats happing is so damned robotic it just feels like theres no emotion.

a little of topic: well some time has passed since stage one and takumi isnt relly a kid anymore its kinda time for him to look at this street racing thing and decided wut he wants to do, he doesnt seem to have much of a goal he seems to just be following Ryosuke, i personaly feel like stage 4 is missing some of the fun and excitement that i got outta watching stage one, and its not because stage 4 its getting old. i can go back and watch stage one and enjoy it the races wear just more exciting the music was way better and it was just fun, im hopeing that they bring some of that back because the races are starting to become kinda boring =/

Munsu
Fri, 12-16-2005, 05:56 AM
On a similar note...

As it ever been said what "Project D" means... I it has, I don't remember...

Zhan
Fri, 12-16-2005, 09:54 PM
no I'm pretty sure it hasn't...maybe D stands for Driver(s)? lol I don't know

Munsu
Fri, 12-16-2005, 10:01 PM
I was leaning towards "Domination"

ToFuGuY
Sat, 12-17-2005, 06:15 PM
i always thought the D stood for drift.. but thatz too obvious..

LokeXero
Sun, 12-18-2005, 07:52 AM
i thought "Drive" myself

Hakeem_21
Fri, 12-30-2005, 09:57 AM
Domination sounds just like thier plan. To dominate over all other teams in other regions.