PDA

View Full Version : Revolver

el_boss
Sat, 12-10-2005, 02:11 PM
For those that don't know Guy Richie he made Lock stock (and two smoking barrels) and the awesome Snatch. Now he apparently has decided to make a shitty Fight Club clone. It feels like he just put in as much random "philosophical" shit as possible and hoped it would become a "smart" movie. The movie would have been ok if they only had skipped all the inane inner wars all the characters have.

The worst thing about the movie though was that Andre (Hey ya!) Icecold 3000 was in it. Omg this guy is like one of the worst actors ever. He was trying to play a cool, smart criminal mastermind but all I saw was... Andre fuckin' 3000, I was very aware all the time that it wasn't a character in the movie.

Summary: Don't pay any money to see this movie.

Jadugar
Sat, 12-10-2005, 03:10 PM
I loved his first two films. Even Brad Pit agreed to star in the "Snatch" but since Guy Richie married Madona his films are going downhill.

el_boss
Sat, 12-10-2005, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by: Jadugar
I loved his first two films. Even Brad Pit agreed to star in the "Snatch" but since Guy Richie married Madona his films are going downhill.
I guess that is valid argument, though he has only made this movie (that I've heard of, maybe the other ones sucked so bad they never reached sweden) since he married Madonna.