PDA

View Full Version : Is Aone still subbing Naruto?

Prime X
Sat, 12-10-2005, 04:12 AM
Hi, I downloaded episodes 1 to 149 from Aone, and I've been waiting forever for the rest... Since there's a huge gap between Aone and Dattebayo (Dattebayo is at 163) and Aone no longer shows at AniDB ( http://anidb.info/perl-bin/ani...show=anime&aid=239 (http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=239) ) I was wondering if Aone dropped the project, or if not, then does anyone knows the reason of the delay or when the next episodes will be released?

I downloaded the missing episodes from Dattebayo for now, but I would like my serie to be all with Aone subs if possible, that's because I've been missing one more episode (150) for about a month to burn my next DVD and I'd like to free some HD space i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif Otherwise, I'll just download from dattebayo from now on.

Thank you for your time

Question answered. You won't be banned this time, but consider it a warning. I don't know how you could possibly miss the warning sticky.

Locked.

Gotwoot Moderator.

KoKo37
Sat, 12-10-2005, 05:36 AM
hmm, well since your new i suppose i wont get angry XD, but Aone might of droped it im not complety sure, i dont think they have. but there pretty slow, so id stick with dayebatto for now. also hopfully they'll go faster once the fillers end XD

Also if your wondering why some peep mighta got mad at you, you can read the sticky thread on the "Naruto" Fourms section just above open discussion XD
A link to the past.. or just to the sticky -.- (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=15204&enterthread =y)

darkmetal505
Sat, 12-10-2005, 11:24 AM
yes they still are, they are just a little behind. If they stopped subbing we would be sure to hear of it. I think they dont wanna waste their time with fillers.

Carnage
Sat, 12-10-2005, 02:01 PM
i think theyre gonna get back on track once the filler season's over.i/expressions/clock.gif

Jadugar
Sat, 12-10-2005, 02:56 PM
@ Prime X : I also archive Naruto episodes. I was very patient when these fillers started . I thought maybe there would be only one or two but they started mutiplying and then the announcement was made to carry on with them. Thats where I stopped and deleted all episodes till episode 135. /i think you should do the same. (IMO)

DB is not a bad choice for your collection. If you want to carry on then DB is the best choice until AonE finally start subbing agian.

Divinity
Sat, 12-10-2005, 03:17 PM
I like AonE because when people are talking in their mind, they make the subtitles have a red font color so you don't get confused.

Carnage
Sat, 12-10-2005, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by: Divinity
I like AonE because when people are talking in their mind, they make the subtitles have a red font color so you don't get confused.

wow. just wow.i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

Prime X
Sat, 12-10-2005, 11:37 PM
Thank you for your replies!

Jadugar, I think I'll do as you say and stick with dattebayo for now. Besides, I dont see any problem with their subs, I just prefered Aone because I was downloading from them from the beggining. But I will wait another month or so before burning my DVD just in case Aone might release some new episodes.

God#2, that's good news! I shall patiently wait until that season is over then i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

KoKo37, I apologize for my ignorance... I did'nt see there was such a thread... I hope I dont get banned... i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

darkmetal505, the new Naruto episodes may be fillers, but I think they're pretty good! I beleive it does'nt hurt to add a bit of comedy sometimes.

Mite Gai
Sun, 12-11-2005, 10:01 PM
God #2, I actually agree with Divinity, whenever the characters have their backs turned or don't have their mouths in direct view you could get confused. Oh, and I wouldn't delete the fillers, they aren't that bad, they are still a fan's guilty pleasure.

LobsterMagnet
Mon, 12-12-2005, 11:06 AM
Nah get rid of the fillers they serve no useful purpose

darkmetal505
Tue, 12-13-2005, 04:18 PM
when naruto's done and gone, we wont look at the fillers the same way.

Divinity
Tue, 12-13-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by: darkmetal505

So true... So true... You never know what you have till you don't have it anymore.

XanBcoo
Tue, 12-13-2005, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by: darkmetal505

I disagree. The fillers will always be crappy, and will serve even LESS use once the series is finished. For someone watching the show 5 years from now, there will be no reason to watch them. Just more money to spend on dvds.

darkmetal505
Tue, 12-13-2005, 06:25 PM
well most people would like the "whole" set even if it sucked.