PDA

View Full Version : Future Arcs Released by Non K-F

Pages : 1 2 [3]

animus
Fri, 11-24-2006, 09:35 AM
The Davy Back Fight was great, if Naruto had fillers like that i would actually bother to watch them.

The Davy Back fight wasn't a filler.

There's a pretty big connection, imo from the Skypiea arc.

******SPOILERS**********

Usopp see's Going Merry's Incarnation in a human/spiritual form repairing the ship. And it just makes it so much harder for him in the manga. As well as the dials that Usopp obtained to fight Luffy as well.

*******END SPOILERS**********

Stoopider
Fri, 11-24-2006, 07:15 PM
Davy Back fight's not a filler. Though it's more irrelevant compared to Skypiea though. :p

But I think Oda got it right concerning fillers, to some extent. FIllers should be about other characters that we know, but doesn't have to concern with the One Piece crew.

I thoroughly enjoyed the arc about the pink hair guy, and the funny chin guy getting trained under the dog marine. And I thought the arc about buggy is quite funny as well.

Fillers shouldn't be about the One Piece crew with a shitty storyline. That would totally spoil the show especially if it's not done by the same mangaka or done half-arsed. Hence to me, Naruto would have gone the way and is going the way Kenshin went.

.noname.silent
Fri, 11-24-2006, 08:30 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed the arc about the pink hair guy, and the funny chin guy getting trained under the dog marine. And I thought the arc about buggy is quite funny as well.

you mean helmeppo and coby being trained under vice admiral garp?

Stoopider
Sat, 11-25-2006, 02:51 AM
Yup. Forgot their names.

animus
Sun, 11-26-2006, 10:45 AM
284 released by ADC-Elites. Some recap some new content.

http://adc.fansub-torrents.com/%5BADC-Elites%5D_One_Piece_284_%5B7C1DE93B%5D.avi.torrent

ChaosK
Sun, 11-26-2006, 01:16 PM
You know it was posted a week ago.....

The wait is over!!! Welcome back to Enies Lobby and a big thanks to ADC for the sub...

ADC-Elites episode 284 (http://adc.fansub-torrents.com/%5BADC-Elites%5D_One_Piece_284_%5B7C1DE93B%5D.avi.torrent )

animus
Sun, 11-26-2006, 02:39 PM
Yea, I realize that now. XD

Stoopider
Sun, 11-26-2006, 07:28 PM
Lost in the past. :D

AceAlpha
Mon, 11-27-2006, 12:37 PM
Lol, I hope ADC released 285 today! Can't wait to see some fights after a VERY long time :p

Dark Dragon
Mon, 11-27-2006, 01:40 PM
oops, i totally forgot about the tower arc that is what i was referring to since i remember there was one arc of filler after skypiea.

FrogKing
Mon, 11-27-2006, 07:13 PM
W00T! Fear not fellow EL/OP fans...285 is finally here! Let the battles begin...

ADC-Elites ep 285 (http://adc.fansub-torrents.com/%5BADC-Elites%5D_One_Piece_285_%5B88917B41%5D.avi.torrent )

ChaosK
Mon, 11-27-2006, 09:07 PM
Who didn't see the instant result of Sanji vs Califa?

I wonder how in the world Nami expects to win, and where the hell is Chopper?

Hahaha, Kaku is a giraffe?

Aeon
Mon, 11-27-2006, 11:40 PM
I was hoping they wouldn't do multiple fights at once, wanted the fights to each be about 3eps leading up to Zoro/Kaku and finally Luffy/Lucchi. And I'm guessing Lucchi let Chimney live is so she can tell Luffy how to reach him.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 11-28-2006, 01:00 AM
Wtf, Elephant sword?!

Seriously, Sanji is doomed, I hope this doesn't turn into Mr. 2 fight all over again.

You know what would rock, if he seduced the key from Califa. Like if she was the first woman EVER to respond to his advances. That would be some HI-larity.

I wonder how in the world Nami expects to winWith her rediculously powered up Clima Tact?

AceAlpha
Tue, 11-28-2006, 02:11 PM
There are only 5 CP9's left
But also 5 Straw hats + Franky (rofl at him :D)

CP9: Kaku, Kaifa, Chappa, (the purple haired weirdo) and the one Usopp got's to face
VS
Straw Hats: Zoro, Sanji, Franky, Nami, Usopp
----> Chopper is chilling :p

And then you got left Luffy Vs. Lucci

Great! I'm looking forward to Zoro's fight, he's so cool :p.
Also Luffy's new GEAR abilty got me :eek: he could go to other Gear lvl's to, because the fight with the door CP9 he wanted to go to a higher level but he was already pwned.
And then Usopp's fight, omg that guy I roffled completely this episode.
Well I just hope ADC is super fast, can't wait :D

AceAlpha
Tue, 11-28-2006, 02:14 PM
Wtf, Elephant sword?!

I just hope that Zoro gets this sword :p, then he'll pwns even harder XD

ChaosK
Tue, 11-28-2006, 08:54 PM
I just hope that Zoro gets this sword :p, then he'll pwns even harder XD

1) don't double post
2) that is the stupidest thing I have ever need, why would Zoro need a sword with devil fruit abilities? (wtf? we've had a gun eat a fruit, and now a sword eat a fruit?)

There's no way Nami can win unless that Clima Tact can suddenly invert the world and fuck everything up. Or someone comes to her rescue, I'm thinking Luffy or the revival of Mr. Prince.

Aeon
Tue, 11-28-2006, 09:21 PM
I'm sure we all thought there was no way Nami could beat Mr 1's partner back in Alabasta. Like the reast of the crew when she's fighting for her friends she can kick butt. Plus I'm hoping the new clima tact has an axe dial in it. I also think Chopper will be her backup.

Darth Zin
Wed, 11-29-2006, 11:14 AM
1) don't double post
2) that is the stupidest thing I have ever need, why would Zoro need a sword with devil fruit abilities? (wtf? we've had a gun eat a fruit, and now a sword eat a fruit?)

There's no way Nami can win unless that Clima Tact can suddenly invert the world and fuck everything up. Or someone comes to her rescue, I'm thinking Luffy or the revival of Mr. Prince.
Zoro and a devil fruit ability, sounds good but wouldn't like to see it. I'm pretty sure Hawkeye doesn't have a devil fruit ability and he's uber strong. Plus im looking forward to Gear 3 and the fight with Sanji and Califa, kicks to the death ^_^

AceAlpha
Wed, 11-29-2006, 12:50 PM
1) don't double post
2) that is the stupidest thing I have ever need, why would Zoro need a sword with devil fruit abilities? (wtf? we've had a gun eat a fruit, and now a sword eat a fruit?).

Well I think he needs it to defeat Mihawk, his strenght is far above zorro's current. Also Mihawk Possesses the Black Sword, witch is probably way stronger then Zorro's three swords.

FrogKing
Wed, 11-29-2006, 01:31 PM
@ AceAlpha:I agree that Zoro has to get stronger to defeat (or even touch) Hawkeyes, but I disagree on the gap between the swords. The black sword may be the strongest sword, but I think in the end it will be the power/will behind Wado Ichimonji (the straight path of harmony) that will help him defeat Hawkeyes in the end. Afterall, it is Zoro's will to become the greatest swordsman in the world that drives him, and it was Wado Ichimonji that was given to him to take him there.

As for his other 2 swords (Yubashiri and Sandai Kitetsu), I don't think they'll make it. Although I wouldn't be surpirsed if the Demon Splitter turned out to be a very powerful sword (even though it isn't one of the world masterpiece swords or w/e).

Bottom line, he doesn't need some elephant sword/devil fruit to defeat Hawkeyes IMO. I think he'll blow away Spandam and that stupid sword with his three (or maybe just Wado Ichimonji).

ChaosK
Wed, 11-29-2006, 06:24 PM
Well I think he needs it to defeat Mihawk, his strenght is far above zorro's current. Also Mihawk Possesses the Black Sword, witch is probably way stronger then Zorro's three swords.

It's not because Hawkeyes had the sword that made him powerful. Also, Zoro doesn't need a shitty elephant sword to fight, that's the worst idea I've yet to hear. Everyone currently in the crew has a lot of pride, especially Luffy, Zoro and Sanji. Zoro would never stoop to using a devil fruit sword, besides, how has it been proven that, that sword is worth anything? It's just a regular blade that can turn into an elephant. And the blade happens to have tusks...

animus
Thu, 11-30-2006, 07:58 AM
The crew of the Strawhats has gotten significantly stronger throughout their journey. Except maybe Usopp XD, but he's gotten more clever and has built more tools. They've never trained or anything like that, but it's the life-threatening battles that have actually made them stronger. Luffy now, could have easily destroyed Arlong in like 2 seconds, but back then it took him so long.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 11-30-2006, 08:53 AM
Usopp is much stronger. He can absorb way worse beatings now than he used to be able to!

AceAlpha
Thu, 11-30-2006, 09:26 AM
It's not because Hawkeyes had the sword that made him powerful. Also, Zoro doesn't need a shitty elephant sword to fight, that's the worst idea I've yet to hear. Everyone currently in the crew has a lot of pride, especially Luffy, Zoro and Sanji. Zoro would never stoop to using a devil fruit sword, besides, how has it been proven that, that sword is worth anything? It's just a regular blade that can turn into an elephant. And the blade happens to have tusks...

I just tought the sword possessed great powers, becuase it has an devil fruit ability. Who knows that it's just a regular blade? Maby its one of those great katana's. Also the Black sword of Mihawk does mean something, it's the greatest sword for the greatest swordsman. It does give hem more power to the power he already has! So the elephant sword could also give Zoro some extra power...

xDarkMaster
Thu, 11-30-2006, 07:09 PM
OP 286 (http://adc.fansub-torrents.com/%5BADC-Elites%5D_One_Piece_286_%5BE31CE75E%5D.avi.torrent ) , go get it!

LaZie
Thu, 11-30-2006, 11:33 PM
This episode is so kickass and hilarious at the same time :p

Honoko
Thu, 11-30-2006, 11:37 PM
Ussop in fight situations is always painful to watch, for me. I had a hard time getting thru this episode. In all other situations, he's totally hilarious haha

DarthEnderX
Fri, 12-01-2006, 01:48 AM
Even though the second half of the episode was hysterical, I still feel kinda ripped off that what was starting out as a totally sweet fight turned into one giant gag.

Poor Kaku...

Aeon
Fri, 12-01-2006, 09:15 AM
Kaku as a giant giraffe is awesome, when he first transformed I couldn't stop laughing. I get the feeling that the strawhat battles are going to get a shakeup. No way Sanji is going to hit Califa unless her fruit was the man man fruit or a hidious ogre fruit. Somehow she will end up fighting Nami. Zoro and Sanji have to fight the 2nd and 3rd strongest on the enemy team. Guessing Sageking and Chopper willl use their Arabasta teamwork to fight Yayoi. And I guess having Luffy run around is the equivilent of having him always get stuck somewhere before a fight.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 12-01-2006, 09:22 AM
Nah, Sanji isn't gonna be fighting with Zoro. That fight is gonna be Zoro and Sogeking vs. Kaku and Jyabura!

Sogeking will beat Kaku, the second strongest CP9, proving he's the second strongest Strawhat!

You know how I know?

Cause the nose knows! Nose vs. Nose!!

I'm still dissapointed Kaku threw away his swords when he transformed...

AceAlpha
Fri, 12-01-2006, 09:40 AM
Omg I roffled at this episode. Usopp and that giraffe unbeatable :'D
Chopper is still offscreen what would he be doing :p. I think Califa is getting pitty with Sanji and she'll stop fighting him. So sanji gets to fight wolfguy :p and Nami probably fights Califa :)

animus
Fri, 12-01-2006, 11:21 AM
Good episode. Boy are the OP anime makers stretching it. The op is like 2 minutes 30 seconds which seems to be the longest one, then the Gold Roger rant which is like 30 seconds, then the 2-3 minute recap of the episode before. XD

AceAlpha
Fri, 12-01-2006, 11:57 AM
Good episode. Boy are the OP anime makers stretching it. The op is like 2 minutes 30 seconds which seems to be the longest one, then the Gold Roger rant which is like 30 seconds, then the 2-3 minute recap of the episode before. XD

lol indeed, but I enyoy watching every minute of it, much better then filler crap :p

Lucifus
Fri, 12-01-2006, 03:07 PM
That ep was funny as hell. Owned, but I'm craving some demonic Zoro action....:(

Darth Zin
Fri, 12-01-2006, 06:25 PM
some gear second and third action is always good ;)

ChaosK
Fri, 12-01-2006, 09:53 PM
Nah, Sanji isn't gonna be fighting with Zoro. That fight is gonna be Zoro and Sogeking vs. Kaku and Jyabura!

Sogeking will beat Kaku, the second strongest CP9, proving he's the second strongest Strawhat!

You know how I know?

Cause the nose knows! Nose vs. Nose!!

I'm still dissapointed Kaku threw away his swords when he transformed...

When I read that, I thought "TAG TEAM!"

I still kinda think Jaburya is probably stronger than Kaku...especially the dog/wolf vs giraffe thing....

animus
Sat, 12-02-2006, 12:58 AM
When I read that, I thought "TAG TEAM!"

I still kinda think Jaburya is probably stronger than Kaku...especially the dog/wolf vs giraffe thing....

He's not. Kaku is marginally stronger than Jaburya. The dude that says Chapapa, did that power count tally or whatever and kaku was like 1,000 ahead of jaburya, with Lucci at the top and Spanda at the bottom :D

Aeon
Sat, 12-02-2006, 02:21 AM
Kaku was only 20 points ahead of Jyabura(2200-2180).

el_boss
Sat, 12-02-2006, 08:13 AM
Me: I think that Zoro will attach his handcuffs to one of the CP.

Mr Obvious: No shit Sherlock. You must be a fuckin' genious or something.

btw, the power count was before Kaku ate his fruit. So the difference should be larger now.

AceAlpha
Sat, 12-02-2006, 08:56 AM
I'm Still wondering how the hell Nami, Usopp and Chopper are ever gonna beat one CP9

ChaosK
Sat, 12-02-2006, 01:39 PM
I'm Still wondering how the hell Nami, Usopp and Chopper are ever gonna beat one CP9

Didn't everyone wonder the same thing against the Baroque Works agents?

AceAlpha
Sat, 12-02-2006, 05:57 PM
Didn't everyone wonder the same thing against the Baroque Works agents?

Yea true, but Zoro and Luffy already got pwned by these members. It's almost unimagable that those guys even stand a chance :p

ChaosK
Sat, 12-02-2006, 08:37 PM
Yea true, but Zoro and Luffy already got pwned by these members. It's almost unimagable that those guys even stand a chance :p

We've also seen Luffy pwn Blueno. And Kaku acknowledges Zoro's strength.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 12-03-2006, 03:36 AM
btw, the power count was before Kaku ate his fruit. So the difference should be larger now.On of the characters said Owl guy's power doesn't take fruits into account, it's just a measure of physical power.

So when they are both transformed, Kaku should still only be slightly ahead.

Which reminds me, when Owl guy confronted the strawhats by himself, I was REALLY hoping he would use his power on them and we'd know their numbers too. Dissapointed that didn't happen.

What good is giving us power ratings if you don't rate the good guys man!

Seriously though, I'm really starting to wonder if CP9 didn't just get their fruits all from the same damn branch. Every one of them is a damn Zoan fruit.

Well, except Blueno...but then, he's cowman even without a zoan fruit!

I wonder if owlguy ate an owl fruit...

AceAlpha
Sun, 12-03-2006, 07:07 AM
We've also seen Luffy pwn Blueno. And Kaku acknowledges Zoro's strength.

Yea but those are the characters who are the strongest. Just like the Skyepiea Arc, where Nami and Usopp didn't really made a chance against the big guys. Since then the Arabasta Arc they didn't really prove their individual fighting skills. Apart from Chopper who did beat one Priest in the Skypiea Arc, but I havn't spotted him yet in the last 2 episodes.

FrogKing
Sun, 12-03-2006, 06:43 PM
YEE-HAW! Let the battles continue...

ADC-Elites episode 287 (http://adc.fansub-torrents.com/%5BADC-Elites%5D_One_Piece_287_%5BA8BEFFCF%5D.avi.torrent )

Lucifus
Sun, 12-03-2006, 06:55 PM
O you've got to be fing kidding, Already?! HellZ YeaH~!:D Dling!

Edit: "Impressive" in evil mortal kombat voice. I see a D going up a gear next ep and some Franky action. Can't wait to see what Nami's gonna try to pull off. =D

ChaosK
Sun, 12-03-2006, 10:18 PM
Great ep. Wtf happened to Sanji? Was Califa's new devil fruit power some sort of doll thing?

We finally saw Chopper! And he just defeated a CP9 in one hit...and yoyuri was like the strongest besides jyabura, kaku and lucchi...so Califa and uhh that Chappa-pa guy should be cakewalk.

Does anyone else wanna see Califa join the pirates? After all, Luffy has a history of making enemies his crew.

Aeon
Sun, 12-03-2006, 11:26 PM
Califa joining the crew would be awesome but I doubt we'll be that lucky. She actually seems to like working for the Marines. And yea the lower tier members of CP9 seem to be around the strawhats level since Bleuno was the strongest under 1000 and Luffy easily owned him pre gear. Franky almost crushed his skull, and Sanji's kick got through his defense.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 12-04-2006, 01:16 AM
since Bleuno was the strongest under 1000 and Luffy easily owned him pre gearUh, that's not what happened. In fact Luffy HAD to use Second Gear or he woulda lost to Blueno.
We finally saw Chopper! And he just defeated a CP9 in one hit...and yoyuri was like the strongest besides jyabura, kaku and lucchiThere's no way that guy is really defeated. I think he just got caught off guard and they ran off before he could shake it off.

Aeon
Mon, 12-04-2006, 05:48 AM
When the fight first started and Bleuno tried to use his speed he was easily countered by Luffy's punch. The only offense I remember Bleuno getting in was turning Luffy's head into a door. Second Gear seemed like a waste against him but guess Luffy didn't wanna waste any time on a small fry.

el_boss
Mon, 12-04-2006, 08:26 AM
Seems like Mr. Obvious was wrong. Maybe I should have asked Mr. Stupid-Fucking-Plot-Twist about the handcuffs. And while I was at it he could have told me about the stupid coincidence that the secret passage way just happened to lead to Luffy.

Are there going to be any real fights???

On of the characters said Owl guy's power doesn't take fruits into account, it's just a measure of physical power.

So when they are both transformed, Kaku should still only be slightly ahead.
Why then did the wolfguy not want Kaku to eat the fruit? They said something like that he did not want Kaku to get further ahead of him.

animus
Mon, 12-04-2006, 09:21 AM
Anyone feel that hentai tentacle moment with Nami and the Guy with the hair and screams Yoyoi~?

DarthEnderX
Mon, 12-04-2006, 03:17 PM
Why then did the wolfguy not want Kaku to eat the fruit? They said something like that he did not want Kaku to get further ahead of him.I thought he said almost the opposite when they first got the numbers. Jyabura was surprised Kaku was higher but then he said something to the effect of, "Don't think you can beat me though, I still have my devils fruit power."

So I'm guessing he didn't want Kaku to eat the fruit because he knew that he was still stronger than Kaku if he shifted into manwolf. But only as long as Kaku didn't get a power as good or better than his.

el_boss
Mon, 12-04-2006, 04:44 PM
Anyone feel that hentai tentacle moment with Nami and the Guy with the hair and screams Yoyoi~?
lol I was thinking the same. She even blushed hornily.

@DarthEnder: I guess your right. I was thinking along the lines that the devilfruits raise the base strength as well.

Aeon
Mon, 12-04-2006, 09:38 PM
New speed sub by Saber if anyone wants to try them out. I would but watching the Eagles game then going to sleep.

http://datorrents.com/download.asp?id=16807&name=%5BSaber%5D_One_Piece_-_288_%5BE092ECCF%5D.avi.torrent

ChaosK
Mon, 12-04-2006, 11:26 PM
lol I was thinking the same. She even blushed hornily.

Speaking of rape...well not really but how great would it be to watch Nami and Califa pull each other's tops off during their fight, then Sanji walking in on it?

Lucifus
Tue, 12-05-2006, 12:10 AM
Omg, rofl at chibi Luffy. Thats just too damn funny. xD
Those speed subs weren't bad, but I'll be sticking with ADC from now on.:rolleyes: LoL, too funny....

Rofl! Zoros new technique! The katanas name is Sogeking! Can't wait! xD

AceAlpha
Tue, 12-05-2006, 10:08 AM
haha I rofled at Luffy this episode, how great it was :p. How the hell did Sanji turn into a doll? Did Califa eaten a Puppeteer fruit or someting? Can't wait I wanna know!! :D

FrogKing
Thu, 12-07-2006, 09:20 PM
All caught up...

ADC episode 288 (http://adc.fansub-torrents.com/%5BADC-Elites%5D_One_Piece_288_%5B4E9D8BCA%5D.avi.torrent )

Aeon
Fri, 12-08-2006, 12:32 AM
One Piece delivers again, Franky and Chopper are golden. Poor Sanji beaten again, it's just like skypeia where he didn't get an important fight. And wtf was with 3rd Gear, screw summoning it looked like he bit his whole finger off and became all chibi. I want my own chibi Robin.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 12-08-2006, 12:47 AM
Omg, this episode rocked!

Franky is the man, the awsome man. I loved "You have a "let's see what other drinks make him do" look on your face!"

The new CP9 memebers really seem like pussies. Franky didn't even use like, a finisher.

Seriously though, 3rd Gear makes Luffy shrink? What the hell is that?

AceAlpha
Fri, 12-08-2006, 07:22 AM
Omg what a great episode! Franky & Chopper combo I rofled :D. Luffy's Gear 3 :eek: what the hell happened, is strenght drains his elasticness and makes him shrink or something!

Next episode Zoro's new style: Sogeking Sword, must be hilarious can't wait!

el_boss
Fri, 12-08-2006, 10:12 AM
Fucking hilarious episode. Laughed my ass off.

Maybe Luffy shrunk because he made his rubber more dense or something.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 12-08-2006, 02:00 PM
I'm a little dissapointed with 3rd Gear, if he has to shrink to use his ultimate power, it's gonna make alot of the most climactic fights in arcs more comedic than I'd like.

FrogKing
Fri, 12-08-2006, 04:26 PM
@Darth: I think he shrinks as a result of using Gear3. It looked like his shadow grew/swelled and then I am assuming that after he uses it he shrinks. I guess we'll find out, but I too would be dissapointed if when he uses it he goes all 'yoda' bouncing around or something lame like that (not that yoda is lame 'cause he's not!).

As for the episode, yes Franky ROCKS! I really hope that he becomes a bona fide Mugiwara...he's a good fit and his comments and actions bring a fresh look and feel to OP. I hope that ADC will stay on top and go back to the speed subbing days of old and release 289 quickly!!!

DarthEnderX
Fri, 12-08-2006, 07:09 PM
I guess that would make sense, if he got really big or something, and then shrank afterwards as like a sideeffect.

If that's the case though, 3rd Gear REALLY doesn't last very long. It only seems to last long enough for 1 attack. I guess it would just be a finisher then rather than a total attack form like 2nd Gear.

And Franky is totally my favorite part of the series right now. I could just watch him fight and argue with people all day long.

el_boss
Fri, 12-08-2006, 09:34 PM
Maybe he can end 3rd gear when he feels like it, thus reducing the time that he is shrinked.

Super5
Sat, 12-09-2006, 01:29 AM
I laughed my head off during this episode.
Exhibit A: Chibi Luffy walking down the hallway like he owns the place after he busts down the door.
Exhibit B: Franky getting the vegetable juice instead of cola.
Exhibit C: Chopper opening the fridge door over and over and the CP9 guy doesn't figure out he can just leave.
Well, I could go on but you get the idea.

If Franky just needs cola to power up his attacks, he could be the most powerful character yet in the series. I sure hope he ends up as one of their crew.

Stoopider
Sat, 12-09-2006, 06:08 AM
Hey Guys. What are the power levels of the CP9 again?

If I remember, the strongest is Lucci, followed by Kaku, then the Wolf. Who else after that?

Aeon
Sat, 12-09-2006, 08:29 AM
Lucchi-4000
Kaku-2200
Jyabura-2180
Bleuno-820
Kumadori-810
Fukurou-800
Kalifa-630
Spandam-9

Stoopider
Sat, 12-09-2006, 07:27 PM
Wow.. Not to go crazy over powerlevels ala Dragonball stereotyping. BUt wow.

ChaosK
Sat, 12-09-2006, 08:59 PM
Kumadori really is a dumbass isn't he... Chopper opens the fucking door 3 times and he can probably hear the outside Franky going "i need cola from the fridge" yet he never gets ready to leave. Also, Califa stripping for Nami? Looks like my sex theory was right!

Franky's hilarity:
1) he threw his sideburns
2) He called Fukurou a fundoshi (man-thong)
3) "freshness is the best! oyasai punch go!" "WHO THE HELL SAYS FRESHNESS IS THE BEST?"
4) His hair changes based on what he drinks?
5) He thinks Chopper's a gorilla?

miko24
Sun, 12-10-2006, 08:05 AM
lol.. yea.. the latest episodes jus made me laugh non stop.. makes me look forward to the next episode more and more!! Thank God the new subbers are quite good..

ChaosK
Sun, 12-10-2006, 01:16 PM
lol.. yea.. the latest episodes jus made me laugh non stop.. makes me look forward to the next episode more and more!! Thank God the new subbers are quite good..

What? ADC isn't new...unless you're referring to Saber...

FrogKing
Sun, 12-10-2006, 02:05 PM
What? ADC isn't new...unless you're referring to Saber...
Actually, miko is correct...The ADC stall was b/c of a change in translator AGAIN (2 in the last year). I think they picked up multiple translators that way there isn't one person that takes the brunt of the work (re: the last one got burned out QUICK).

As for the new translators, I think they are doing a great job. This week is the test to see how fast ADC can get a episode out...289 is out on SaiyaMan, so GOGOGOGOGOGO ADC!

Jadugar
Tue, 12-12-2006, 03:47 PM
One Piece - 289 by Saber (http://datorrents.com/download.asp?id=17029&name=%5BSaber%5D_One_Piece_-_289_%5B5A90F195%5D.avi.torrent)

ADC : 0
Saber : 2

Game on !

FrogKing
Wed, 12-13-2006, 10:34 PM
Those still loyal to ADC-Elites...

ADC-Elites episode 289 (http://adc.fansub-torrents.com/%5BADC-Elites%5D_One_Piece_289_%5BCDDC3D98%5D.avi.torrent )

Lucifus
Thu, 12-14-2006, 12:55 AM
Omg, Sogeking and Zoro Ownz. So hilarious. xD:D

Franky is Super.:cool:

DarthEnderX
Thu, 12-14-2006, 02:14 AM
Ahhhh, Franky rules. I hope Fukuru is totally out this time. I also noticed Franky used more than 3 liters of cola based attacks during the fight though. Sloppy math Oda!

Still, second KO goes to Franky! Supaa!!

Azaz31
Thu, 12-14-2006, 03:12 AM
fantastic how franky spreads out his arms like wings when he does the destroyer hou.. :D
AND he can speak underwater, he is truly amazing

Everon
Fri, 12-15-2006, 05:00 PM
Hey does anyone know the name of the song that starts around 18:35?

Aeon
Sun, 12-17-2006, 02:59 PM
289 was awesome, guessing Franky is now out of cola so he'll be no help to Chopper for his fight.

Super5
Sun, 12-17-2006, 05:48 PM
I liked this episode, but I didn't think it was as good as the last one. Mostly because I don't really think Fukurou is cool and so I didn't care that he was beaten. He was kind of annoying though so I hope he's out of commission. Next week looks like Chopper is about to execute a beatdown on that Yoi-yoi guy.

Jadugar
Mon, 12-18-2006, 02:45 PM
Saber : 3 , ADC : 0

One Piece - 290 by Saber (http://datorrents.com/download.asp?id=17167&name=%5BSaber%5D_One_Piece_-_290_%5BBE8A0859%5D.avi.torrent)

xDarkMaster
Mon, 12-18-2006, 04:58 PM
You can't really do it like that cause ADC has come out with loads more eps before Saber, starting with like 250... so the real score should be -

Saber 3, ADC 40

el_boss
Mon, 12-18-2006, 05:24 PM
You can't really do it like thator can he? DUN DUN DUN

FrogKing
Mon, 12-18-2006, 05:45 PM
You can't really do it like that cause ADC has come out with loads more eps before Saber, starting with like 250... so the real score should be -

Saber 3, ADC 40

Not to mention movie/specials and the G8 arc...more like

Saber: 3 , ADC: 58

DUN, DUN, DUNNNNN

KoKo37
Mon, 12-18-2006, 06:21 PM

Saber 3, ADC 40
Jadugar's not counting who subbed the most all time, he's counting who releases the episodes the fastest after Saber fan-subs was established. If we are counting who subbed the most altogether, we might as well add Kaizoku fan-subs in there.

FrogKing
Mon, 12-18-2006, 06:30 PM
Jadugar's not counting who subbed the most all time, he's counting who releases the episodes the fastest after Saber fan-subs was established. If we are counting who subbed the most altogether, we might as well add Kaizoku fan-subs in there.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/Y0jimb0/ORLY.jpg

TY for the clarification.
<note the sarcasm in my voice now and in the above posts>

xDarkMaster
Mon, 12-18-2006, 06:36 PM
Aye, just trying to give him a hard time, we know what he ment.

Or did we?! DUN DUN DUN...is that over already?

KoKo37
Mon, 12-18-2006, 06:43 PM
Damn, I need to work on picking up sarcasm on forums :( .

FrogKing
Mon, 12-18-2006, 06:45 PM
:)
No worries...DUN DUN DUN!

el_boss
Mon, 12-18-2006, 07:59 PM
:)
No worries...DUN DUN DUN!...or are there? dun dun DUN DUN DUN!!!

Yes, I like taking things overboard. Big whoop! Wanna fight about it?

animus
Mon, 12-18-2006, 08:23 PM
ADC-Elites are still much better, they don't even come out all that much later anyways.

Stoopider
Tue, 12-19-2006, 09:12 AM
Just do what I do. Download both. :D

p0ltergeist
Wed, 12-20-2006, 12:24 AM
Just do what I do. Download both. :D
But keep the ADC version :)

Stoopider
Wed, 12-20-2006, 02:55 AM
But keep the ADC version :)

Same!. Dun Dun DUn

DarthEnderX
Fri, 12-22-2006, 01:19 PM
I don't even archieve ADC, I just wait for KF for that.

I probably won't be downloading Saber anymore. It seriously sounded like it was run through babelfish.

As for the episode though, ho-ly hell, why did it have to end there! And I gotta wait at least two weeks for it to pick up again?! Raaa!

Monster Chopper...so freakin awsome.

Board of Command
Fri, 12-22-2006, 04:17 PM
I don't even archieve ADC, I just wait for KF for that.
It'll be at least another 2 years before KF gets go where ADC is right now. And by the time the series ends, whenever that is, it'll take probably another 3 years to finish collecting all the episodes.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 12-23-2006, 02:27 AM
*shrug*

I got the time.

AceAlpha
Wed, 12-27-2006, 02:07 PM
Well maybe you guys wondered when ADC releases some more episodes like me. I looked around on forums and this is what a staff member (Doofus) posted:

Yosh, a little updating time, although I've never posted here before...

Hi... I'm Doofus. There's really no problem with ADC at this time, we were caught up until the holidays strolled in. 290 was delayed due to Rhombus being away on holidays. I timed 290 on friday, it's in the works now, and when 291 came out, I got that done as fast as I could. Seeing as how I'm not the last step in the process, I can't tell you exactly what the current status is, other than it's in the works.

If this were any other week, both eps would be out, it's just that with the holidays, some people don't have access to their PCs. Like those who work from college and go home to bumfuck 56k land for the break. Just as, next week is my 21st bday, I think I'll be lucky to even know my own name, let alone how to use a computer. All in all, ADC should be back to its usual self soon enough.

I hope to see you leeching soon enough, sorry for the delay. Damn those poisonous monkeys and their feet of doom.

FrogKing
Wed, 12-27-2006, 02:38 PM
Well maybe you guys wondered when ADC releases some more episodes like me. I looked around on forums and this is what a staff member (Doofus) posted:

Thanks AceAlpha for the info...I was starting to wonder what happened to ADC and had my theories that it had to do with the holidays. Although with all their recent troubles with translators, you never know.
Also, is 291 going to be the end of the year special? In other words, not a continuation of Enies Lobby?

AceAlpha
Wed, 12-27-2006, 07:22 PM
Well I dont know if someone will see it as a SPOILER but just in case, I'll tell you that the the answer is underneath :p

>>>> POSSIBLE SPOILER: Yes it's a special <<<<<

Aeon
Mon, 01-01-2007, 11:52 PM
290 is out for those of us that waited for ADC

http://adc.fansub-torrents.com/%5BADC-Elites%5D_One_Piece_290_%5B57B4FC2E%5D.avi.torrent

DarthEnderX
Tue, 01-02-2007, 02:49 AM
Watching it a second time when ADC came out, I noticed it took almost 8 minutes for the show to start this week. Between that and the stuff at the end, there was berely 10 minutes of show this week.

Toei is trying to kill me obviously.

Aeon
Tue, 01-02-2007, 09:40 PM
Guess glowing eyes Chopper wasn't Chopper with Cyclops power like I origionally thought:(.

elmojo
Wed, 01-03-2007, 12:20 PM
they have developed franky's character waaay more than paulie :|

and nothing beats franky's entrance when he challenges luffy to a fight

poopdeville
Wed, 01-03-2007, 07:24 PM
This is kind of off topic for the thread, but seeing how my question/comment contains spoilers for the people following KF, I'm posting here.

How much longer do you expect One Piece to go on after the Enies Lobby arc? I actually suspect and hope it won't go on for much longer. Granted, I can see the next arc being 100 episodes long, but I think/hope it'll be the last one. For one thing, Luffy's Second Gear seemed way too easy for him to get. I'd hate to see him "powering up" to overcome the latest enemy become a common theme. For another, there's already like a half dozen really strong guys Luffy has to beat to become the Pirate King -- Shanks, Whitebeard, Blackbeard, Do Flamingo, Ao Kiji, Sengoku the Buddha. The series has seemed to build up to a fairly long arc involving an all out war with the government and a pirate free-for-all for Raftel.

Luffy's Second Gear is kind of interesting though. I have a feeling Gold Roger had a similar ability. Something like Soru and Geppou combined. Exhibit A: A pirate Roger killed said, "Roger, no one can touch you" before he died. Perhaps this was meant literally -- he moved so fast no one new when he was coming. (I know, it's shaky) Exhibit B: Finding the Poneglyph in Skypeia would have been very difficult unless he had some kind of flying ability.

Also, how the hell did Koby get to the Marine Headquarters, to which Enies Lobby is the entrance, when the Strawhats were still in East Blue?

(Sorry for the long post. I just caught up to ADC)

DarthEnderX
Wed, 01-03-2007, 10:11 PM
How much longer do you expect One Piece to go on after the Enies Lobby arc? I actually suspect and hope it won't go on for much longer. Granted, I can see the next arc being 100 episodes long, but I think/hope it'll be the last one.
Sucks to be you then cause Oda said One Piece is probably going to be 1000 manga chapters...and Enies Lobby ends somewhere in the mid 400s I think. That means it's not even half done yet.

For the rest of us though, that's bitchin news.

ChaosK
Wed, 01-03-2007, 10:23 PM
Sucks to be you then cause Oda said One Piece is probably going to be 1000 manga chapters...and Enies Lobby ends somewhere in the mid 400s I think. That means it's not even half done yet.

Well, certainly that would mean this series will be ~600 episodes long which if you think about it is a really long and drawn out series. As long as it doesn't become terrible, I can continue though.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 01-04-2007, 02:26 AM
Well, he hasn't made a bad arc yet.

And there's still a giant island and a mermaid island up ahead!

poopdeville
Fri, 01-05-2007, 05:39 AM

Oda has said that he originally only planned to write the manga for 5 years. And that he already had the ending planned out. But It's been 10 years now. This is a good thing, but only as long as it doesn't compromise the manga.

I just worry that it already has. As it stands (in the anime), the Strawhats are fighting one of the strongest government forces to ever exist. Luffy has already fought Aokiji. Only one marine outranks him, and he only has two peers. It really seems like it's coming to an end, and only artificial plot elements could keep it from reaching its conclusion.

It's not like I want the show to end. It's been exceptionally good. I just hope it ends before it becomes stale. Knowing Oda, it'll be a while.

AndyisFrozen
Wed, 01-10-2007, 05:52 PM
does the specials count as arc ? well they are aired every now and then, well i was just wondering

Super5
Wed, 01-10-2007, 08:59 PM
I agree with Ender, I don't care how many episodes One Piece is - the more the better. As long as it doesn't get repetitive I'm all in favor. Oda is very creative so I'm not worried about that right now.

@poopdeville: How did Koby get to the marine HQ? Well one could theorize that after he was picked up by Garp (immediately after Zoro joined Luffy), Garp started back to HQ. I think there is another entrance to the grand line at Mariejoa, maybe that is a shortcut that made the trip a lot shorter.

xDarkMaster
Sat, 01-13-2007, 10:53 PM
291 by ADC (http://adc.fansub-torrents.com/%5BADC-Elites%5D_One_Piece_291_%5B8B891D98%5D.avi.torrent )

animus
Sun, 01-14-2007, 03:33 PM
It's a filler =(

p0ltergeist
Sun, 01-14-2007, 10:27 PM
It's a filler =(

A very entertaining filler.

w8woord
Tue, 01-16-2007, 11:01 AM
Never mind. :D

FrogKing
Tue, 01-16-2007, 11:46 AM
^I think that if you are going to post a new fansub here you should keep it in chronilogical order. In other words, where the fock is 292?!

w8woord
Tue, 01-16-2007, 02:11 PM
293 by Sakura Destiny Fansubs (New group) (http://www.torrentbox.com/download/86280/%5BS-D%5D_One_Piece_293_HD_%5BC38FA2EB%5D.avi.torrent)

- CP9 arc continues - :eek:

w8woord
Tue, 01-16-2007, 02:12 PM
^I think that if you are going to post a new fansub here you should keep it in chronilogical order. In other words, where the fock is 292?!

Done. :rolleyes:

FrogKing
Tue, 01-16-2007, 05:19 PM
^Nice. You removed the link from your previous link. How is that helping out? When instead you simply could have posted a link to 292 as well. If you had scrolled up to xDM's post you would have seen that we are currently at 291 (the end of year special), then you would have realized that w/o 292 we would have skipped a non-filler episode. But w/e, I can wait till ADC's release.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 01-16-2007, 10:27 PM
^Nice. You removed the link from your previous link. How is that helping out? When instead you simply could have posted a link to 292 as well. If you had scrolled up to xDM's post you would have seen that we are currently at 291 (the end of year special), then you would have realized that w/o 292 we would have skipped a non-filler episode. But w/e, I can wait till ADC's release.He can't post a link to 292, because nobody has subbed it yet.

Also, skipping 292 wouldn't be skipping a non-filler episode, because 292 is filler.

FrogKing
Wed, 01-17-2007, 12:18 AM
292 is a filler? My bad. I saw the title and didn't think that it was at first, but it is.
2007-01-07 292. The Great Race at the Rice Cake Firewood Castle! Red Nose's Conspiracy
Still going to wait it out for ADC though.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 01-17-2007, 11:40 AM
Holy shit I thought Chopper was gonna kill that guy.(I hope his key wasn't one of the ones they end up needing).

Nami vs. Califa. There's just one word for that. HOT!

I'm wondering why they bothered to have Spandam describe all those bridges they are about to cross if Luffy and Lucci are going to fight in the tunnel. One of those bridges would have made a much cooler place to have a battle.

FrogKing
Wed, 01-17-2007, 01:31 PM
Isohunt, torrentbox.com, podtropolis.com are temporarily down.

So after screwing around with our gigabit switch for a few hours, I've given up on one particular task and I'm moving on, hopefully we'll have our data back today, because if we do, we should be at least halfway back up by friday. If we don't get our data back from our previous provider, it may take a little longer to come back live again, but we are working on it, so be patient. :-)

So, if you want to jump ahead you'll need the DDL link b/c the above will be down for a while:

Here it is...

One Piece Episode: 293 SD subbed version DDL: Ichigo Upload

This took like 5 1/2 hours to upload (I have very fast internet) and will probably take you 5 to 10 minutes to download.

Enjoy!

Ichigo DDL (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QT951HAY)

or the torrent up'd to mininova:
[S-D] One Piece 293 (http://www.mininova.org/tor/547732)

Munsu
Wed, 01-17-2007, 01:34 PM
This thread will stay here until 292 is released, once it's out I'll merge it with the other thread.

6Zabuza9
Wed, 01-17-2007, 04:16 PM
is the sub any good??

zangetsu
Wed, 01-17-2007, 06:11 PM
is the sub any good??

it was comprehensible, but definitely not good. anyway, the episode was alright imo. but the next episode is gonna rock! luffy is gonna destroy lucci!:D

DarthEnderX
Wed, 01-17-2007, 11:21 PM
I doubt that. They're just setting it up. They got 2 other fights going on first.

Seriously, Sanji really sucked again this arc. I hate that. Why's he always get the raw deal man!

DarthEnderX
Wed, 01-24-2007, 06:49 PM
http://www.vegapunk.com/releases/%5BVegapunk%5D_One_Piece_294_HD_%5B6CE5DD04%5D.tor rent

The same guy that did 293 merged with some other guy and started a new group.

Anyway, there's the torrent.

No discussion in the first post so...someone else post so I can talk about it.

AceAlpha
Fri, 01-26-2007, 02:11 PM
Ah I just wanted to post about this, the screen quailty is razorsharp!
I'm gonna watch them both today (293&294), after that I'll discuss :P

EDIT:
Ok I've seen them both as always it was awsome!!

Chopper's monster form and it's powers are untouchable, the scene where he climed the tower kinda looked like king kong :p
Still rofled on Zorro and Soge King, what a great couple! :'D
Well I hope that they show some Gear style battle next time, but it seems thats it's gonna be a sexy battle aka Nami vs. Califa most of the time...

btw I wanna see some Sanji action too! :D

DarthEnderX
Sat, 01-27-2007, 12:47 AM
Aside from one very important button press, pretty much nothing of note happened this entire episode.

AceAlpha
Sat, 01-27-2007, 07:46 AM
Well, Luffy catched up to Robin and is getting ready to fight. Also they know who possesses the number 2 key.

AceAlpha
Thu, 02-01-2007, 09:00 AM
http://www.vegapunk.com/news.php

295 Script Released (.ssa)
+ 295 HD WS Raw gives you a perfect perfect soft subbed episode

For all who can't wat wait, have fun :D

el_boss
Thu, 02-01-2007, 11:35 AM
Wow... Califa sure does suck at fighting.

AceAlpha
Thu, 02-01-2007, 12:42 PM
haha indeed, 'dumb blonde' like Nami said :p

Omg Zorro and Usopp I roffled again :'D, I hope they show some more of Luffy next time

FrogKing
Thu, 02-01-2007, 10:35 PM
http://www.vegapunk.com/news.php

295 Script Released (.ssa)
+ 295 HD WS Raw gives you a perfect perfect soft subbed episode

For all who can't wat wait, have fun :D

They full blown released it:
Vegapunk 295 torrent (http://tracker.vegapunk.com/%5BVegapunk%5D_One_Piece_295_HD_%5B487C18CF%5D.avi .torrent)

Vegapunk 295 DDL (http://www.vegapunk.com/releases/%5BVegapunk%5D_One_Piece_295_HD_%5B487C18CF%5D.avi )

A big thanks to Vegapunk Fansubs...it seems that ADC has taken an extended hiatus.

Aeon
Fri, 02-02-2007, 11:44 AM
I've tried waiting for ADC but I need my fix now. Downloading the last 3 eps. Can't wait to watch them all in a row.

FrogKing
Fri, 02-02-2007, 12:00 PM
@Aeon: Welcome to the club...I held out for ADC for a lot less time than you. I commend you iron-will. Vegapunk is a pretty good fansub imo. I have no idea what happened to ADC.

As for 295, overall a good episode. Good to see that Nami is holding her own, but seriously this is a CP9 member who owned like 50 guys when they raided Iceberg's headquarters...I wouldn't have thought she would have stood a chance. I guess SogeKing's work on the Clima Tac really stepped it up in power.
Also, was anybody else turned on watching Nami get rubbed down by Califa...I was like "Well hey there!" Hands everywhere....mmmmm, Nami....Califa (although she is going downhill with the dumb blonde routine).
It looks like Sanji is gonna be back in action...that sink fell but it was still dumping water. I can't wait to see him resolve his "don't hit a girl" vow.
Zoro and Sogeking is pretty funny, but damn...get it over with or at least give us some real action. The fight just seems to keep getting drawn out. I guess they are waiting till the lesser fights get over, get Califa's key...then it's ON! After that we'll get to see Luffy and the new gears! BTW, the little girl and bunny said Luffy got small then punched the wall. There had been speculation if Luffy first got big, then punched the door, and as a result of 3rd gear, shrank. Looks like I was wrong.
Lastly, I wonder what the hell is going to go down with FrankenChopper...Looks like Franky may have to take him on and knock some sense into him. Can't wait till next week...go, go, go!

DarthEnderX
Sun, 02-04-2007, 08:26 AM
There's basically alot of deus ex machina going on.

People who SHOULD be getting beat in one shot are getting back up from hit after hit.

I mean, yeah, Nami has some clever tricks, but she should be beat already considering how powerful Califa is supposed to be.

The chopper situation and the zoro-usopp situation are the same. Zoro is badass, but he shouldn't be able to be holding them both off as long as he has been in the situation he's in.

Basically, Oda has EVERY CP9 member toying with their opponent until they finally lose to some new trick of whichever strawhat they're fighting.

The main good thing about this episode is Sanji is coming back. Cause they dropped a badtub on him. That means he'll be out of the soap next episode. Sanji always gets to make the best last-minute appearances.

FrogKing
Tue, 02-06-2007, 02:52 AM
Wow, a double post over 2 weeks apart...GW losing steam?

ADC 293 (http://adc.fansub-torrents.com/%5BADC-Elites%5D_One_Piece_293_%5B1CB1364D%5D.avi.torrent )

BTW, from ADC.

Ok, exams are over, assignments are sorted for the time being, and we're back in action!

First thing, you may be wondering why we're releasing 293 before 292. The main reason is that we really thought that fans would want to see more of the action at Enies Lobby, since there's been such a long break, before we release the second part of the Edo specials. The second part will, however, be released shortly, as well the remaining episodes to catch back up-to-date.

Anyhow, a big thanks to all of you who have shown your continuing support. It's really nice to see that we still have such a great fanbase, full of kind and appreciative people (for the most part). So thanks again, from me, Chiari and Doofus. You all have our thanks!

So enjoy the episodes guys, and expect the next very soon!

I'll merge the threads when 292 is released

Uzumaki
Fri, 02-09-2007, 12:26 PM
http://www.vegapunk.com/downloads.php#

296 by Vegapunk :D

w8woord
Fri, 02-09-2007, 12:44 PM
One Piece 296 - By Vegapunk (http://www.vegapunk.com/releases/[Vegapunk]_One_Piece_296_SD_[6D7905E5].avi.torrent)

el_boss
Fri, 02-09-2007, 01:45 PM
Nami's fight was just ridiculous, pure garbage. If I remember correctly Kalifa could move at the speed of light a couple of episodes ago. I mean even a cripple could have dodged thoes attacks.

Rest of the ep was sweet though. Finally some Zoro action. :)

Super5
Tue, 02-13-2007, 01:27 PM
Rejoice! 297 HD by Vegapunk is out:
297 HD torrent (http://tracker.vegapunk.com/%5BVegapunk%5D_One_Piece_297_HD_%5BB7A61C55%5D.avi .torrent)

297 Direct Download (http://www.vegapunk.com/releases/[Vegapunk]_One_Piece_297_HD_[B7A61C55].avi)

AceAlpha
Fri, 02-16-2007, 04:27 PM
297 is one of the arc's best I think, Sanji, Zoro AND Luffy fighting in the same EPISODE! Awsome :D

DarthEnderX
Tue, 02-27-2007, 01:24 AM

Fucking sweeeeeeet!

I love how Sanji's new attack is a reference to Red Leg Zeff!

Sanji is just totally badass as always.

poopdeville
Tue, 02-27-2007, 06:18 PM
Link please.

w8woord
Tue, 02-27-2007, 06:54 PM
Link please.

RAW (640x480 XviD) (http://www.mprdesu.com/distro/vegapunk/ONE%20PIECE%20298%20RAW%20(640x480%20XviD).avi)

Subtitle - .ass (http://www.sendspace.com/file/c46koa)

Use vlc media player.

poopdeville
Thu, 03-01-2007, 01:39 AM
RAW (640x480 XviD) (http://www.mprdesu.com/distro/vegapunk/ONE%20PIECE%20298%20RAW%20(640x480%20XviD).avi)

Subtitle - .ass (http://www.sendspace.com/file/c46koa)

Use vlc media player.

Thanks!

Regarding vlc: of course. :-)

darkmetal505
Thu, 03-01-2007, 11:57 PM
One Piece 298 HD - Vegapunk (torrent) (http://tinyurl.com/2wjol6)

Lucifus
Sat, 03-03-2007, 09:57 PM
Just watched 298. Great ep. Don't f*ck with Sanji. Cant wait to see Zoros fight.

AceAlpha
Sun, 03-04-2007, 05:20 PM
Finally Sanjii showing off! :D

Zoro zoro zoro! in the next episode :eek:

Aeon
Thu, 03-08-2007, 11:48 AM
299 is out by Vegapunk, now if only I can get the torrent to start :(

http://www.vegapunk.com/releases/[Vegapunk]_One_Piece_299_HD_[0EB2337D].avi.torrent

animus
Thu, 03-08-2007, 04:13 PM
Pasta machine!

w8woord
Fri, 03-16-2007, 03:56 AM
Torrent link:

One Piece 300 by Vegapunk (http://bt.vegapunk.com/torrents/%5BVegapunk%5D_One_Piece_300_HD_%5B7A4C7696%5D.avi .torrent)

DDL link:

http://www.anime4thepoor.com/anime/

Lucifus
Sat, 03-17-2007, 02:52 AM
Awesome. So wish there was more Zoro action than that though..:rolleyes: Want to see how much Luffy will own in Gear Second next ep, but seems like it'll be dedicated to the Sogeking. Che, Usopp ownz as well.:D

Super5
Mon, 03-19-2007, 05:48 PM
Zoro sure exhibited some sweetness in that episode. Even if Zoro's fights follow an established pattern of being beaten, then establishing a new technique to defeat his enemy, they're still fun to watch. And finally Luffy activated Gear Second, what was he waiting for exactly? Next episode looks like Sogeking actually does something useful.

w8woord
Mon, 03-19-2007, 06:27 PM
One Piece - 292 By ADC (http://adc.fansub-torrents.com/%5BADC-Elites%5D%20One%20Piece%20292%20%5BA7C18986%5D.tor rent)

darkmetal505
Wed, 03-21-2007, 11:20 AM
One Piece 301 HD by Vegapunk (http://tinyurl.com/22f2js)

Direct Download:

http://www.geekftw.com/[Vegapunk]_One_Piece_301_HD_[1E438DD6].avi

Super5
Fri, 03-30-2007, 04:47 PM
What's the deal with the last episode (302)? It seems like there was an earthquake in Japan or something, I must have missed it on the news...

DarthEnderX
Sun, 04-01-2007, 03:11 AM
Well, the softsubs of it are out now at Vegapunk.

Oooh, they finally explained how Luffy's 2nd Gear works. Nifty.

And the Buster Call arrived. And the 5 Vice Admirals are all shown.

God, I hope the Strawhats don't have to fight them. This arc has been going on forever and it needs to end.

el_boss
Sun, 04-01-2007, 06:26 AM
What was up with the crappy animation?

Why didn't Luffy and Pidgeonguy lose their powers from the water?