PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 207 Discussion

nests
Thu, 12-08-2005, 10:57 AM
207 raw (http://rapidshare.de/files/8817441/bleach207.zip.html)

anphorus
Thu, 12-08-2005, 12:57 PM
(Long time lurker, first post)

Visually quite an interesting chapter. We get to see Ururu try and destroy an arrancar, only to be viciously skewered through the torso, and Hitsugaya can apparently fly using his Bankai.

I'd like to see Renji actually winning a fight for a change, and not just gettting owned lef, right and centre

urahara_rulez
Thu, 12-08-2005, 01:33 PM
woah!!!?? i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

ururu owned a arrankar????!!! what the hell is she exactly?? urahara's creation, or some spawn of a hollow and a shinigami???

but anyway she got pierced so... what can i say? BLEACH ROCKS!!

i'm thinking she'll still own the arrankar despite her injuries, leaving a very (hate to say this) defeated renji...
all he's doing is gawking at the moment...

hmmm maybe jinta will show something or two... or perhaps we'll see urahara make a move... who knows?
i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

anphorus
Thu, 12-08-2005, 02:20 PM
I've always suspected that all of the assistants at Urahara's shop aren't human, but are in fact modsouls inside specially designed gigai bodies, I'm sure Urahara could come up with something like that no trouble.

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 12-08-2005, 03:30 PM
Didn't Urahara say that they can take on and defeat the Shinigami? She was only able to own him like that was because she caught him offguard.

Zhan
Thu, 12-08-2005, 03:52 PM
Yeah she caught him off guard but then she was also able to dodge his moves and shit, something Renji obviously couldn't do. Not even Renji's bankai can do shit against the arrancar...I'm quite surprised she was able to own him for a while.

Fuckamucka Matsumoto got pwned, I bet Hitsugaya is gonna get fucked up soon too.

Dionysos
Thu, 12-08-2005, 04:17 PM
Hitsugaya should fuck up..not get fucked up and i think urahara or his assistants will come and help renji, but i definitely want to see urahara kick the arrankars ass very easy muha i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

nests
Thu, 12-08-2005, 06:32 PM
Bleach chapter 207 LQ by Maximum7! (http://rapidshare.de/files/8840520/Bleach_ch207_M7_LQ.zip.html)

Munsu
Thu, 12-08-2005, 06:43 PM
That link is not for the scanlation... fix it...

http://www.bleach7.com/downloa...Bleach_ch207_M7_LQ.zip (http://www.bleach7.com/download/download.php?id=mirror2&file=Bleach_ch207_M7_LQ.zi p)

Edit: Just saw that you fixed it...

Knives122
Thu, 12-08-2005, 08:20 PM
Didn't Ilforte was a hippy, that's pretty far out brother.

It looks like it's all up to Renji to save the day, b/c someone coming in to save his ass is discrediting his character

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 12-08-2005, 08:45 PM
WELL YA KNOW SOMETHIN BROTHER, ILLFORTE AND THE ARRANCARS TAKE THEIR VITAMINS BROTHER, SO WHATCHA GONNA DO!?!?!

ChaosK
Thu, 12-08-2005, 10:24 PM
steriods?

darkmetal505
Thu, 12-08-2005, 11:23 PM
it was sad when ururu got impaled, it reminded me of freeza mauling krilin. I hate how Hitsugaya is getting owned.

Phoenix20578
Fri, 12-09-2005, 11:05 AM
Pretty good chapter. But, seriously, WTF is wrong with Renji and Hitsugaya? They got owned so fast my head hurt.

Phoenix20578
Fri, 12-09-2005, 11:06 AM
Sorry, Double Post.

Dionysos
Fri, 12-09-2005, 11:24 AM
hm what will happen if hitsugaya and renji get owned? Nobody can help, since they are fighting themselves, so...3 people are free at the moment, ishin, urahara and yoruichi and actually i prefer watching one of the last 3 fight than renji or hitsugaya.

But to be honest i think hitsugaya will win his fight

nests
Fri, 12-09-2005, 12:15 PM
Sorry I meant to post this here

Originally posted by: nests

Originally posted by: heero
damn renji and hitsugaya gets owned every single time
wonder whos gonna save them..

About that. I would probably be hated by saying this but Renji sucks.
He is a cool looking characters desing wise but he has never won a single match that he has been in so far. At least Hitsugaya gave Ichimaru some fight but Renji has never been close to winning is too bad I would of liked Kubo Tite to at least give him one win.

Oh yeah it looks like this guys are in needed help for some serious backup. I hope is either the other captains or the Vizords.

Splash!
Fri, 12-09-2005, 04:31 PM
deltoro, what a funny zanpakutou name, and a bull torso to go along with it. Hitsugaya and Renji are pathetic as usual. Ikkaki imo is much stronger than those two. Hah, i guess zaraki's squad really is something else all together

Dezalanel
Fri, 12-09-2005, 04:46 PM
I am assuming all Hollow Zanpakutous are Spanish named, everything Hollow related has a spanish theme to it.

Splash!
Sat, 12-10-2005, 12:00 AM
you mean arrancaar related

Munsu
Sat, 12-10-2005, 12:02 AM
No, Hollow related...

Hueco Mundo, Menos Grande... just to name a couple...

darkmetal505
Sat, 12-10-2005, 12:06 AM
yea, the hollows are the Spanish mafia.

kAi
Sat, 12-10-2005, 02:23 AM
Ururu was the last person I was expecting to come and help someone, and it was Renji at that.
Ikkaku is captain material, but he's a Kenpachi man for life!

PSJ
Sat, 12-10-2005, 12:28 PM
Ururu was awesome, she packed quite the punch that little girl.

Splash!
Sat, 12-10-2005, 03:10 PM
their numbers are latin numbers though, not spanish

Munsu
Sat, 12-10-2005, 04:03 PM
No, the numbers are Spanish also...

mage
Sat, 12-10-2005, 04:16 PM
ururu was pretty useless.

Yukimura
Sat, 12-10-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by: mage
ururu was pretty useless.

hey she bloodied him, that's not completely useless, and she mad him release, which means more cool shit for us to gawk at...

I'm glad they showed Hits flying in the manga, it gives the anime version more credability, and also look nice, but does anyone know why the Arrancar seem to be capable of flight? I'm hoping SS will realze how everyone is getting raped and will send help. Kenpahi or Byakuya or Shinsui would definately be more effective then all these poor whipping boys...

bagandscalpel
Sat, 12-10-2005, 05:20 PM
Not just the Arrancar, but the Vaizaado could fly, too.

As it is, I'm just chalking it up as an innate Hollow ability.

Still, Ururu surprised me. I wonder how much damage Ichigo would've sustained had Urahara not blocked her kick back during Ichigo's Shinigami conversion...?

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Sat, 12-10-2005, 05:39 PM
not much. i dont think she was using all of her power while they were training ichigo

ChaosK
Sat, 12-10-2005, 08:21 PM
...urahara said Ururu is trained to kill or something and that she COULD kill ichigo if he wasnt careful.

Assassin
Sat, 12-10-2005, 11:25 PM
10 bucks says ururu is one of uraharas experiments....maybe some shinigami robot that never got approved or something.

I hate how hitsuguya is getting raped so easily. everytime we've seen him, he has been loosing the fight. Its really destroying the whole 'genius' image. I can understand that they have to show how powerful the arrancar are, but atleast show him putting up a fight, and then being defeated. everytime hes shown, hes already on his knees.

kooshi
Sun, 12-11-2005, 12:13 AM
Not necessarily. He was fine when he was up against Ichimaru, but then again, Ichimaru probably was fooling around since he just stayed put and used Hinamori as bait.

Terracosmo
Sun, 12-11-2005, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
That link is not for the scanlation... fix it...

http://www.bleach7.com/downloa...Bleach_ch207_M7_LQ.zip (http://www.bleach7.com/download/download.php?id=mirror2&file=Bleach_ch207_M7_LQ.zi p)

Edit: Just saw that you fixed it...

"Leeching Site - http://forums.gotwoot.net

The site that you have attempted to download this file from is leeching this file from bleach7.com

The leeching site has been logged and will be notified to the leeched site.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

In order to download this file, click here"

ZOMG bud got us logged for leeching >: (

Dionysos
Sun, 12-11-2005, 04:27 AM
Maybe ururu was created after urahara made this experiment with rukia and she was just created to kill these hollows with shinigami powers

Kensee
Sun, 12-11-2005, 06:38 AM
Ururu threw me off, I was like genocide mode? I thought she was gonna jump on the alankars back and self desturct for a seconde. HHAHa anyhow good chapter what hwhats going on with lockjaw and Ichigo:?

darkmetal505
Sun, 12-11-2005, 06:35 PM
ururu seems like a robot, and yes, probably one of urahura's creations

heero
Mon, 12-12-2005, 04:53 AM
I can't believe it, ururu was a robot all along. and she's stronger than renji! that's just sad

Terracosmo
Mon, 12-12-2005, 05:39 AM
omg Illfort-sama was almost defeated by a brat. She better die to even things out!

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 12-12-2005, 12:34 PM
No one can defeat Illforte flanked by 10,000 screaming illformaniacs brother

kooshi
Mon, 12-12-2005, 12:46 PM
I think Ururu just got lucky. If you're fighting against someone, I don't think you'd be paying attention to what's going on around you.

ChaosK
Tue, 12-13-2005, 08:24 PM
suddenly all of soul soceity appears! byakuya scatters senzenzakura kageyoushi (CANT SPELL) andk ills everybody, the end.

darkmetal505
Tue, 12-13-2005, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
suddenly all of soul soceity appears! byakuya scatters senzenzakura kageyoushi (CANT SPELL) andk ills everybody, the end.

man that just ruins the fun, then aizen would come and slay byakuya

Assassin
Wed, 12-14-2005, 03:29 AM
well, lucky or not, she smacked him pretty good. theres definately more to that girl then meets the eye.

But im more intrested in why urahara hasn't entere the fight yet. Since the kid was watching, i'd assume urahara is also aware of whats going on outside, and seeing renji about to have his ass handed to him should've atleast made him come outside and offer his assistance.

Hes too clever to sit around and not do anything, especially since its his funky invention thats causing all this trouble with aizen. I wonder what he's planning.

bagandscalpel
Wed, 12-14-2005, 11:12 AM
Hmm. Perhaps he knocked back a few too many with Yoruichi, and now he's sleeping it all off?

anphorus
Wed, 12-14-2005, 08:42 PM
One thing I started wondering (and I'm suprised no one mentioned it yet).

Fact 1) All of this fighting is taking place in the human world.

Fact 2) It was earlier stated that Vice-Captains and above have their power restricted when in the human world

Just wondering whether this power reduction could be contributing to the fact that all the shinigami are getting they're asses kicked. I doubt that this restriction has been lifted, as it'd have to be a serious problem for this to occur (and SS doesnt seem to consider the problem all too serious, or else they'd send more than just a couple of shinigami to deal with it.) Just my 2 cp

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 12-14-2005, 08:56 PM
I'm pretty sure they regulate their own power to avoid disruption of the world, it would be stupid to stick to those limits when the opposition is so great.

anphorus
Wed, 12-14-2005, 09:13 PM
I dunno, considering Renji was about to be killed by Ichigo the first time they met. I'm pretty sure that if he could he could have bust out the power then without causing too much disruption (considering how strong byakyuya is ever when weakened.)

heero
Thu, 12-15-2005, 05:52 AM
I'm pretty sure the earth is pretty screwed up now considering everyone is using their damn bankais

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 12-15-2005, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by: anphorus
I dunno, considering Renji was about to be killed by Ichigo the first time they met. I'm pretty sure that if he could he could have bust out the power then without causing too much disruption (considering how strong byakyuya is ever when weakened.)

Are you kidding, Ichigo was nowhere near Renji, a SS Vice-Captain. Ichigo hardly did anything offensively, he didn't know how to control himself. Ichigo wasn't viewed as a great threat, there was no chance he was going to take down Renji and Byakuya, so there was no reason to kill him.

anphorus
Thu, 12-15-2005, 03:23 PM
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/4034/bleachv07ch055pg0618dv.jpg
By the looks of chapter 55, if Byakyuya hadn't stepped in here (next page), Renji would be dead dead, instead of just dead.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 12-15-2005, 05:23 PM
That doesn't prove anything. Byakuya was just tired of looking at Ichigo because he's poor and unattractive. Renji was tearing him a new asshole with Zabimaru, he surely would have bled to death eventually.

mage
Thu, 12-15-2005, 06:10 PM
what are you talking about? renji said "i can't move" and was about to get sliced in half. if byakuya didn't do anything ichigo would've killed him.

heero
Fri, 12-16-2005, 02:16 AM
it's all plot device.

BleachWater
Tue, 12-20-2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by: Assassin
10 bucks says ururu is one of uraharas experiments....maybe some shinigami robot that never got approved or something.

I hate how hitsuguya is getting raped so easily. everytime we've seen him, he has been loosing the fight. Its really destroying the whole 'genius' image. I can understand that they have to show how powerful the arrancar are, but atleast show him putting up a fight, and then being defeated. everytime hes shown, hes already on his knees.

Any captain would have loss to Aizen back in SS. I think his ice petal melting away actually is a power UPGRADE, we will have to see right?

ChaosK
Wed, 12-21-2005, 09:04 PM
buddy, u got the wrong thread...the ice petals are in chapter 208