PDA

View Full Version : Leviathan

Munsu
Thu, 12-08-2005, 09:24 AM
Since the "Gotwoot Reading the same manga" thread was going nowhere, I took the liberty of anouncing two new winners with the little votes we had... I'm gonna create a new thread for the next poll to see if we can revive this effort...

Anyways, this is the fourth winner Leviathan, translated by OManga...

Downloads can be found here:

http://omanga.net/?cid=b_leviathan

Hopefully some of you'll start reading this so we can discuss it...

Munsu
Mon, 01-30-2006, 09:00 AM
Don't know if anyone here has read it or is reading it, but I've just finished reading up to chapter 58...

I'm really liking it, thought this is a really wierd manga... Most of the time I really have no clue on what is going on, but it is still a good read... Cán't wait till more chapters are released...

So anyone here reading this or am I the only one?

Arzen
Wed, 02-08-2006, 08:21 PM
I love the series but omanga hasn't been releasing new chapters for nearly 2 years. |||orz
If you like all arcane stuff such as this, might I suggest Homunculus~ It's mind-blowing.

Munsu
Wed, 02-08-2006, 08:24 PM
Nice, finally someone discussing this...

I've read what has been released of Homunculus... I still don't considered it good, but I'm a bit interested in it... The last arc released was fairly bad imo, it really made no sense how the characters acted...

Arzen
Fri, 02-10-2006, 08:47 PM
Have you read Koroshiya Ichi[Ichi the Killer]? That and Homunculus are by the same author[if I recall correctly...it's been 2 years since I laid my eyes on the horror]. So there is some weird shit but at least Homunculus is easier to stomach and I reallly like the visual representations of the characters' psychology. Just makes me want to see more.

Munsu
Fri, 02-10-2006, 08:50 PM
I've seen the OVA for Ichi the Killer, I plan on reading the manga later on...