View Full Version : Bleach 60

Cabewse
Wed, 12-07-2005, 01:37 AM
http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/b60.torrent

Woo! Let there be discussion!

XanBcoo
Wed, 12-07-2005, 02:25 AM
OH MY FUCKING GOD

This is the best episode I've seen in a long time. Revelation, action (HItsugaya!), death, betrayal. Everything about this episode was truly awesome. I can't beleive any of that just happened...Holy shit.

Jedi Guardian
Wed, 12-07-2005, 02:44 AM
Holy shit! You get through 59 episodes, and you assume you have SOME bearing on what's happening.

NOPE.

Lol, yeah....
In any case, things have gotten much more interesting all of a sudden i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Pochii
Wed, 12-07-2005, 02:51 AM
oh hehe already new it was gunna happen cuz i read manga ^_^ but yet it still suprizes me =P

Munsu
Wed, 12-07-2005, 02:54 AM
Phew... at last...

It was hard covering for people through all these months when they were accussed of spoiling so that anime watchers wouldn't get spoiled... Got flamed for doing so a couple of times also, ungrateful bastards...

Edit: Seems like Ichigo is going bankai again in next episode according to the preview... Would like to see Hollow Ichigo again if he shows up.

Cabewse
Wed, 12-07-2005, 03:07 AM
And... just finished it... Wow...

I can't think of the proper words to describe this episode...

Wow...

yapchagi
Wed, 12-07-2005, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
Phew... at last...

It was hard covering for people through all these months when they were accussed of spoiling so that anime watchers wouldn't get spoiled... Got flamed for doing so a couple of times also, ungrateful bastards...

Edit: Seems like Ichigo is going bankai again in next episode according to the preview... Would like to see Hollow Ichigo again if he shows up.

Which preview? I don't see any Bankai Ichigo in the preview from Bleach 59 by Dattebayo.

anyway, he will go bankai again...maybe in this ep 60. my download is not done yet.
But, if he's already using bankai again in ep 60, then the real enemy has finally come back. yeeeehaaa finally the strongest enemy.

Munsu
Wed, 12-07-2005, 03:19 AM
And where in my post did I talk about episode 59's preview...

I'm talking about episode 60's of course...

bagandscalpel
Wed, 12-07-2005, 03:59 AM
Aizen Sousuke, traitorous criminal and one of my new favorite anime villains.

Amazing that, for one who's nature isn't centered around fighting (i.e. his Soul Slayer), Aizen still manages to come off as ridiculously powerful in that regard.

EpyonNext
Wed, 12-07-2005, 04:21 AM
I want pics of the holy shit faces you guys had when you saw this ep. I've been waiting since the Kenpachi/Ichigo fight to see peoples reactions.

Dezalanel
Wed, 12-07-2005, 07:01 AM
Finally! What an episode. Waiting for this for a while. This is the official Mind Fuck episode haha.

Kraco
Wed, 12-07-2005, 07:28 AM
Damn. It was quite an episode. Of course there were superficial theories that got parts of it right, like Aizen coming back, but certainly this plot is getting such twists that it's purely delightful. Yet one of greatest puzzles to me is why Rukia still seems to be in the middle of it all. If Rukia's execution by false commands from the dead office was just a decoy to cause disruption, then why did they bring her back now? Well, at least not everything is going according to Aizen's plans: Whatever he has been planning for such a long time, he possibly couldn't have counted on Ichigo being there with such power. And something tells me Ichigo won't go down as easily as Hinamori...

And that brings into my mind the one thing I didn't like, yet I can accept, considering the past: How can Hinamori be such a loser... She's supposed to be a vice captain, after all. Even if she became a vice captain just to be close to Aizen... Well, you would think she would have learnt something.

el_boss
Wed, 12-07-2005, 08:21 AM
Really good episode, though the only big surprise was that Tousen was with the bad guys. Evereything else was quite the way I suspected it would be. The most stupid thing about it all was that Unohana had realised that there was something afoul with Aizen's corpse and she didn't tell anyone. I find it odd that everyone in the entire soul society had seen Aizen's hypno thingy and fell under it, I mean there must have been someone except Tousen that didn't watch it. Also It sucked that Hits got owned so easily.

Wonder if there will be a "counter twist", like "we knew about your plan all along bwahawhaw, now you shall die traitor".

What the hell happened to the Genryuusai fight? It's been like 5 (maybe more) eps or something.

Yay! Urahara is coming back in the next episode.

@Bud: I didn't see Ichigo in the preview at all.

Nachtvogel
Wed, 12-07-2005, 08:27 AM
Great Ep., but Hitsugaya felt too fast, but if Unohana is near there should be a chance that he survives

Terracosmo
Wed, 12-07-2005, 08:31 AM
Haven't seen the episode yet, but you anime-only guys gotta agree... this is some mind-blowing shit!

Personally, when I read this in the manga, that was the point where my Bleach fandom was eternally sealed. AWESOME twist. Aizen is indeed one of the best villains I've seen.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 12-07-2005, 09:17 AM
Man, and I thought I hated Tousen before. Now he's a shitbag as well as being annoying!

Bud is saying Ichigo's Bankai because theres that shot in the preview where one blade is being parried by that black blade, which is so far only Ichigo's.

I think we're gonna have to see Hollow Ichigo again because how else is he gonna beat Aizen Gin and Tousen all at once.

We need to get an Ichigo/Hitsugaya/Kenpachi vs. Aizen/Gin/Tousen battle royal going up here on the execution grounds!

"Admiration is the furthest thing from understanding."

Man, that's good shit.

Sirian
Wed, 12-07-2005, 09:20 AM
There was no Ichigo in the Preview, but a black sword was shown.
And there teleported to the execution ground where Ichigo should be still lying around with Inoue sitting crying next to him.

So its obvious that ichigo goes bankai again i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Well I hope Hinamori is dead, I cant stand her...

Aramis
Wed, 12-07-2005, 10:06 AM
Call me twisted if you will, but I was laughing hard at how Hinamori got owned.
Almost everything makes sense to me now, except two things. How and why is Aizen gonna take down SS?
And Tousen WTF? WTF WTFW WTFTWFWTFWT!F!?!!?

el_boss
Wed, 12-07-2005, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
Bud is saying Ichigo's Bankai because theres that shot in the preview where one blade is being parried by that black blade, which is so far only Ichigo's.

I think we're gonna have to see Hollow Ichigo again because how else is he gonna beat Aizen Gin and Tousen all at once.

We need to get an Ichigo/Hitsugaya/Kenpachi vs. Aizen/Gin/Tousen battle royal going up here on the execution grounds!
It was Urahara in the preview, or am I seeing things? So what I'm thinking is that the black blade could have belonged to him since he got his bankai the same way Ichigo did, there might be some connection.

There are still alot of people that we don't know what they are up to, and that might join the big fight.

Genryuusai/Ukitake/Shunsui (and Nanao-chan)
Yoruichi/Soi Fong
Mayuri is still alive (wonder if he's one of the bad guys)
Byakuya is obviously still alive though we don't know what his condition is
Yachiru (which hasn't "taken care of the strong guys" yet)
Renji (wonder if he is still able to fight)
Sajin (Fox-man)

There are also alot of minor characters left
Hisagi (mr. 69), bald-guy, pretty-boy, sunglasses-man, 1st vice captain person, the fat 2nd vice captain

Edit: I watched the preview again and it is without a doubt Urahara.

RedX1z
Wed, 12-07-2005, 11:01 AM
aizen is definately one of the best villains ever seen in anime history, at first in the manga, it was so unpredictable, the last guy to ever think about being a villain actually a villain. one of them is going to have their ass handed to them in my opinion, and i'm not talking about gin or aizen, just guessing. this episode was worth waiting 2 weeks.

i just want to see gin's bankai, is that so much to ask? and if he does release his bankai, i'm placing bets on a shotgun, because shinsou looks like the type of sword to be used while faraway, like a sniping mission and gin tends to disappear a lot..

el_boss
Wed, 12-07-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by: UltxDarkRedX1
i just want to see gin's bankai, is that so much to ask? and if he does release his bankai, i'm placing bets on a shotgun, because shinsou looks like the type of sword to be used while faraway, like a sniping mission and gin tends to disappear a lot..
Maybe it's something like that he can summon portals which his sword can travel through and hit the opponent from any direction.

nests
Wed, 12-07-2005, 11:11 AM
Yes I can finally say this with out getting banned "AIZEN IS A BAD ASS MOFO"
I really liked how Hitsugaya's bankai looked and even more awsome they way Aizen owend him
This is defently one fo the best and most surpricing twist in manga or anime I have seen

RedX1z
Wed, 12-07-2005, 11:11 AM
i'm still going with my guess..SHOTGUN! fine..fine..teleport to anywhere..WITH A SHOTGUN!

Yukimura
Wed, 12-07-2005, 11:15 AM
Wow, what a rush, I had almost forgotten the complete ownage of all in the path of Aizen from when I read the Manga. What a cold bastard to stick a sword into a girl who loves you to death and is crying her eyes out right on your shirt, well maybe thats why he did it...

My heart goes out to all the Hitsugaya fans out there, that was quite a raping he took. But at least they animated him using the Bankai and we got to see it's insta freeze powers and wings a la Cursed Seal Sasuke. In the manga, one frame we see him anounce the Bankai, the next Aizen is behind him and theres blood all over the floor. 'Complete Hypnosis' can't hold a candle to 'Complete Ownage'

Terracosmo
Wed, 12-07-2005, 11:28 AM
Man this episode was even better than in the manga. So intense and well executed. Feel it, Hitsugaya fanboys! He is nothing compared to AIZEN-SAMA! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Also, an honorary mention to Kira because he is awesome and has a very cool soul slayer ability.

Konohamaru
Wed, 12-07-2005, 11:45 AM
I knew this would happen (manga reader) but seeing it in anime form is another. Awesomeness. Man it's so hard not to spoil it with my friends but now I can! Bleach has one of the best twists in anime history for me. I have never seen so many awesome twists that have been done right like this before. Sure we've seen twists in other animes before but half the time it's expected or done utterly badly. Bleach rocks, nuff said.

Aizen is truely an evil person worthy of being in my all time greatest bad guys. I dare say he's cooler than Sephiroth from Final Fantasy 7 right now. I'm glad they still made Gin a bad guy. If they made him turn out innocent and a good guy all along, that in my books is a bad twist. As for Tousen, it makes you go "OHHHHHHH YAH! he's blind! no hypno for you!" but to be a bad guy too, thats a good twist. I personally don't like Tousen, he has no character and he's a boring bad guy with a even crappier bankai who got owned by a guy who can't even do shikai, lol.

Overall, I think this should've been a 1 hour special to explain all of Aizen story in one go but I'm not complaining. Bleach simply rocks, even now in the manga, it's rocking my boat still but I won't spoil so my lips are sealed until the anime catches up again, hehehe. Sadly I think we're gonna get 32 filler episodes just like Naruto, boooooooooooo!

mage
Wed, 12-07-2005, 11:50 AM
who would use a shotgun to snipe someone? ...

Kensee
Wed, 12-07-2005, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by: mage

who would use a shotgun to snipe someone? ...

Ever play GUNz? Noobies always try to snipe me when I'm in the air with nothing less than a shotgun -_- ...
I snipe with a rocket launcher ^_^

Lol makes ssense thoguh, "shoot to kill" but I doubt shotgun .. haha

As more episodes come up, more questions will be answered, and yes guys you didnt see that incorrectly...

Aizen is really that bad assed -_- and hitsa really did get one shotted in his bankai form.

I wonder how everyone in SS will take the betrayal of thse guys .. or is ther anymore people on aizen's side?

I been waiting to see everyones reaction to this and they are exactly how I pictured it haha, now watch as Aizen signatures and AVATARS fill up Gotwoot.net!

FrogKing
Wed, 12-07-2005, 12:31 PM
What an awesome episode! I think that my views of this episode were already pretty much summed up by all the above posts. However, I do have some screenshots to pop up from the preview for episode 61 that we can discuss...

First, Urahara:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/Y0jimb0/Urahara.jpg

I got the one with his face overlaid with the back of his Captain's uniform (former 12th). I wonder if this episode will uncover why he left the Soul Society. I have a feeling that he has known about Aizen's plans for a while now and that Ichigo is his last power play to stop them!

Next, for all those who didn't think Ichigo was there or that he'll try to put the hammer down on Aizen/Gin/Tousen:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/Y0jimb0/Ichi.jpg

He's in the background between Rukia and Aizen. I wonder why Rukia is still the center of Aizen's plans. I thought she was a merely a distraction too.

BANKAI behold the Black Blade:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/Y0jimb0/Bankai.jpg

Now I have to go thru the rest of the week waiting for episode 61...

XanBcoo
Wed, 12-07-2005, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by: el_boss
The scene of Urahara in his captains robes seems to be a flashback, since he isnt' a captain. The scene of Ichigo's Bankai crossing with another sword at the execution grounds (after seeing Ichigo lying behind Aizen who is holding on to Rukia) is without a doubt Ichigo. (EDIT: Frogking posted the screencaps above while I wrote this)

Now that I've recovered from the shock of this episode...Wow, I have to say it was really well done. Hitsugaya's Bankai was so cool. To me, it doesn't matter that he got his ass kicked by Aizen because Aizen is obviously the insanely strong bad guy that only Ichigo can defeat. Tite chose a good way to show off Aizen's power by having him fight such a badass Bankai, and I'm glad he didn't kill off Hitsugaya (at least I hope not...). I hate that HInamori died, and Hitsugaya had to discover it like that (was that flash step he used? XD), but I'm glad she died happy, being able to see Aizen again.

I'm disappointed that Tousen is a baddy, but it was an awesome twist. I wonder how many others are in cahoots with Aizen and Gin.

Oh, and about Aizen's soul slayer's power. Can anyone who has read a better translation explain it a little more clearly? I think Dattebayo made a bad choice in using the word "release" too many times - as it could be refering to how Aizen released his Zanpakuto (into it's Shikai/Bankai form) or released as in "dropped the illusion" (released those being affected by it). So, how exactly does it all work?? What I'm getting is that anyone who sees his soul slayer basically sees whatever they want him to see until it is..."released"

el_boss
Wed, 12-07-2005, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by: XanBcoo

The scene of Urahara in his captains robes seems to be a flashback, since he isnt' a captain.
Maybe he still is a captain and the whole outcast thing was a ploy to counter Aizen's plans. Urahara might have been "cast out" in order to be able to locate "the chosen one" i.e. Ichigo. I don't think they would put Urahara in the preview if he was only going to appear in a flashback... or would they? Urahara looks a little like Aizen though, maybe that's why he will show up in the next ep. I think that Urahara and Yourichi will have a big role in what is about to unfold.

To everyone that say this is the best plot twist ever, I suggest you watch the latest One Piece arc. I sure hope there is more to this twist, 'cause so far it has been kind of rudimentary. The execution of the twist was awesomely done but the content wasn't really that mind-blowing.

Dionysos
Wed, 12-07-2005, 12:51 PM
ive watched it raw only until now, but i read manga and in this chapter i just thought omg who came up with such an amazing idea

Munsu
Wed, 12-07-2005, 01:15 PM

The scene of Urahara in his captains robes seems to be a flashback, since he isnt' a captain.
Maybe he still is a captain and the whole outcast thing was a ploy to counter Aizen's plans. Urahara might have been "cast out" in order to be able to locate "the chosen one" i.e. Ichigo.

Without a doubt, the worst theory I've read in a while... None of your assumptions seem intelligent...

naruto22
Wed, 12-07-2005, 01:30 PM
About Aizen's Bankai.

Very simple really. Once you've laid your eyes on it, Aizen can make you believe whatever he wants you to believe. It fools all five senses.

So Aizens shows almost everyone, Captains included, his shikai before. Once they've seen the shikai, all Aizen needs to do is show the sword and EVERYONE who SEES the sword is trapped in an illusion.

Think of Uchiha Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan. Once he looks into your eye with that technique, you are trapped in his realm where he controls the universe and surroundings. Same principle as Aizen's Shikai except that the Shikai doesn't really alter your surroundings, it merely makes you see whatever Aizen wants you to believe.

By the way, does it occur to anyone how odd that Aizen and Gin left Captain Unohana alone whereas Aizen killed Hitsugaya off? Does this mean that Unohana is actually much much stronger than Aizen? I mean, there's only Unohana and her Vice Captain of the 4th Squad, the so called weakest squad of the Gotei 13 and Aizen RUNS from Unohana after baring the whole truth to her.

Me thinks Aizen is afraid of Unohana taichou. Guess it would makes sense since doctors would be the most deadly killers.

Despite me hating Hinamori, it was a stab to the heart (for Hinamori literally) to see her get skewered by her greatest role model. And that bloody Aizen was smiling all the way. Poxy son of a whore. However bimboish she was, nobody deserves to be btrayed like that.

Curse Aizen, Gin and that stuck-up Tosen as well. You know, the animators really did Aizen's face well. From the point Aizen stabbed Hinamori, his eyes just look.... empty. Devoid of emotion. His smile is so empty, its creepy. Its not the mad scientist look, its just.... something else. If I were to describe it, I would say... TRUE EVIL. Its like this guy in Babylon 5, Mr. Morden who always smiles but brings death and destruction to the galaxy.

Somehow I doubt Ichigo can defeat Aizen. He barely got through Byakuya and can anyone think of a way of countering Aizen's shikai?

Actually, all you need is to blind yourself, which is something Ichigo has not trained himself to do. If you can't see the Shikai, it won't work on you. That's why it doesn't work on Tosen and Tosen is acting on his own free will.

outtawack
Wed, 12-07-2005, 01:43 PM
Ichigo has never seen the shikai before so it wont work on him.

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 12-07-2005, 01:53 PM
I think this is only Aizen's shikai

Kraco
Wed, 12-07-2005, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by: naruto22
By the way, does it occur to anyone how odd that Aizen and Gin left Captain Unohana alone whereas Aizen killed Hitsugaya off? Does this mean that Unohana is actually much much stronger than Aizen? I mean, there's only Unohana and her Vice Captain of the 4th Squad, the so called weakest squad of the Gotei 13 and Aizen RUNS from Unohana after baring the whole truth to her.

What you say is lacking some logic. If he had been afraid without further plans, he would have just run away immediately. What I have seen this far suggests he stayed that long, leisurely chatting, and then leaving, because he predicted Unohana would do something particular after hearing all that - or because he knew she wouldn't do anything relevant to his plans if he told what he told.

Probably the only thing that wasn't included in Aizen's early plans or predictions is Ichigo. No doubt Aizen would have been ready to deal with Byakuya as well, if needed, before Ichigo entered the picture. Because Byakuya couldn't probably have been part of this sort of plot - seeing how he is one sticking to the laws and rules so forcefully.

Dionysos
Wed, 12-07-2005, 02:05 PM
He definitely didnt run of, because of unohana, more because he doesnt want to spend too much time there

Inazuma
Wed, 12-07-2005, 02:33 PM
Aizen is the mastermind of the coup d'etat of the SS

mage
Wed, 12-07-2005, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by: outtawack
if they had a battle it would be impossible for him to not look at the sword, thus allowing aizen to own him.

and he didn't run from unohana, it's just that he didn't want to waste time with her. probably the only reason he attacked hitsugaya was because he was provoked. you guys make the stupidest theories sometimes.

Munsu
Wed, 12-07-2005, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by: outtawack

He can show it to him during the fight, so unless someone warns him, Ichigo will undoubtly see his release...

Assassin
Wed, 12-07-2005, 03:29 PM
it doesnt need to work on him, or anyone else for that matter. Aizen just needed to fool everyone so we could achieve whatever his goals were. Now that hes chosen to ervael himself, i'd assume he's achieved those goals, so theres no need for him to try and fool anyone else.

Munsu
Wed, 12-07-2005, 03:32 PM
That doesn't matter, he still needed his illusion technique to defeat Hitsugaya...

Unless he used a different technique unknown to us... But it seemed to me that he did infact use that illusion, since Hitsugaya thought he had pierced Aizen...

masamuneehs
Wed, 12-07-2005, 03:39 PM
Holy fucking wow.

I did suspect Aizen wasn't truly dead a long time ago (just because it seemed too obvious that Gin was the murderer, and there didn't seem to be anyone smart enough to mastermind such an elaborate setup as has been working throughout Soul Society), but I was still quite shocked in this episode. Gin being Aizen's 2nd in Command also was a big tipoff.

Tousen's being in league with it all. I'll concede I didn't see that coming at all. I wonder what Buckethead's view on this is... if he even knows...

Hitsugaya and Hinamori were both pretty cool characters. I think of them as dead, for now. Although healing and survival of heroes always seems to come back to bite the bad guys in the ass... I'm glad they finally showed us the makeup of the Soul Society conspiracy, it's always been the element of Bleach most interesting for me.

EDIT: Aizen vs. Ichigo.... Hmm... only thing Aizen might get screwed on is that Ichigo is semi-Hollow. I doubt Aizen knows about that. Still, I expect Ichigo to get totally owned.

Someone's got to go break up the Genryussai V Ukitake/Shuunsui fight AND QUICKLY!

I expect Kenpachi to step in somehow. The man doesn't like deceptive crap like Aizen pulled and will have a bone to pick. Plus, Aizen is the new A#1 in Soul Society, Kenpachi won't pass up a challenge like that! I feel like Ikkaku, Yachiru and the Bishounen guy in Kenpachi's squad are all going to help out again...

Yoroichi... how does she fit into this?

Urahara's backstory had better start getting explained, and soon! What bearing does he have on all this...

I don't read the manga, just throwing these questions out there for other anime-only people to ponder as well...

EDIT AGAIN:
Aizen left Unohana very close to Hinamori and Hitsugaya. I can only assume they are dead. I will be extremely disappointed if he falls into the classic baddie cliche of leaving his enemies for dead and then they pull through, get healed, and come back to wreck his plan... I'm hoping they stay dead.

kooshi
Wed, 12-07-2005, 03:44 PM
Just thought that the anime viewers might have wanted to see what the manga looked like.

Chasing Kira Ends (http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/kooshi/168-13.jpg)
Kira Draws His Sword (http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/kooshi/168-14.jpg)
Ichimaru & Hinamori (http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/kooshi/168-18.jpg)
Aizen's Betrayal (http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/kooshi/169-16.png)
Aizen & Ichimaru (http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/kooshi/170-04.jpg)
Aizen & Hitsugaya (http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/kooshi/170-21.jpg)
Renji Faces The Captains (http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/kooshi/M7Bleach-ch171-19.jpg)

Assertn
Wed, 12-07-2005, 03:58 PM
Well, it was OBVIOUS that gin wasn't the mastermind. Didn't really expect Aizen, but close enough.

I don't get why people are saying aizen is the best anime villian though, he still feels like a relatively generic character. Feels almost improvised....
Actually, now the whole conversation between aizen and gin prior to his fake death doesn't really make much sense, does it? Unless they knew they were being spied on or w/e, i'd have to rewatch that scene.

mage
Wed, 12-07-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
Well, it was OBVIOUS that gin wasn't the mastermind. Didn't really expect Aizen, but close enough.

I don't get why people are saying aizen is the best anime villian though, he still feels like a relatively generic character. Feels almost improvised....
Actually, now the whole conversation between aizen and gin prior to his fake death doesn't really make much sense, does it? Unless they knew they were being spied on or w/e, i'd have to rewatch that scene.
i'd say it was just so people wouldn't be suspicious if they heard them arguing.

Splash!
Wed, 12-07-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by: FrogKing

Next, for all those who didn't think Ichigo was there or that he'll try to put the hammer down on Aizen/Gin/Tousen:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/Y0jimb0/Ichi.jpg

He's in the background between Rukia and Aizen. I wonder why Rukia is still the center of Aizen's plans. I thought she was a merely a distraction too.

Very perceptive Frogking

What a hilariously funny episode!!! I couldnt stop laughing after Aizen stabbed Hinamori, also the look on Hitsugaya's face, priceless!

@AssertnFailure
The Earlier conversation between Gin and Hitsugaya could have most likely been an illusion created by Aizen to fool Hitsugaya

This episode makes you wonder just how freakin powerful aizen really is?! Did He Fool yammamoto as well? If so, he must really be something

Munsu
Wed, 12-07-2005, 04:42 PM
Why would he need to make an illusion to stage a fake conversation? They just had a normal argument, it was just that the argument was fake... no illusions needed to accomplish that...

FrogKing
Wed, 12-07-2005, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
Hitsugaya and Hinamori were both pretty cool characters. I think of them as dead, for now. Although healing and survival of heroes always seems to come back to bite the bad guys in the ass... I'm glad they finally showed us the makeup of the Soul Society conspiracy, it's always been the element of Bleach most interesting for me.

EDIT: Aizen vs. Ichigo.... Hmm... only thing Aizen might get screwed on is that Ichigo is semi-Hollow. I doubt Aizen knows about that. Still, I expect Ichigo to get totally owned.

Yoroichi... how does she fit into this?

Urahara's backstory had better start getting explained, and soon! What bearing does he have on all this...

I don't read the manga, just throwing these questions out there for other anime-only people to ponder as well...

EDIT AGAIN:
Aizen left Unohana very close to Hinamori and Hitsugaya. I can only assume they are dead. I will be extremely disappointed if he falls into the classic baddie cliche of leaving his enemies for dead and then they pull through, get healed, and come back to wreck his plan... I'm hoping they stay dead.

I think that Hitsugaya will be healed, but as for Hinamori...well, she took one right through the chest and is done for. This will provide the 'avenge a fallen one' motivation for Hitsugaya and will provide another character with a reason to 'get stronger'. It is a bit cliché and I would rather be wrong and have both of them be dead (highly doubtful).
As for Urahara/Yoruichi, I think his flashback will have something to do with uncovering a plot and/or blamed for something that Aizen did. Wasn't he banned from Soul Society, so if Yoruichi went with him (hence the shame on her noble house), but knew that Urahara wasn't guilty of whatever he did. Then she could be his 'representation' in Soul Society and ensure that Ichigo's training would be complete. I think this whole time Urahara just let Ichigo 'think' that he was only rescuing Rukia, but he has known all along that her execution is tied to the fate of Soul Society. Therefore, by training Ichigo and sending him into the fray as a last bastion of hope and/or the ace up his sleeve, Urahara could in fact save Soul Society from exile. Just wild speculation, but I guess we'll see.
As for hollow Ichigo, I don't think Urahara planned it that way and I don't know how that'll play out. I do agree that Ichigo will probably get owned, but he may inflict some damage before he does and at least foil Aizen's plans to kill Rukia. Hence, whatever his plans are will be foiled/delayed while he escapes, yet Rukia will be safe.

Cabewse
Wed, 12-07-2005, 04:54 PM

Maybe that's not the conversation they really were having? It's quite possable they could have been scheming in front of everyine, and as they were all under hypnosis, it was made to look like they were arguing.

Which if it is the case, means that Yama Ji or whatever his name is is under Aizen's spell too.

FrogKing
Wed, 12-07-2005, 05:03 PM
^ I agree Cabewse. I think the argument was a ploy to have the pawns move the way they wanted them to move. In other words, by having the argument in front of Hits then they could anticipate how he would react after Aizen was found dead.
Also, with Aizen's Zanpaktu. Can the hypnosis extend to controlling weaker individuals? In Hinamori's flashback, Kira seemed a very good hearted character and yet he has sided with Aizen/Gin. Mastsumoto says something along the lines of, "you look different" which I took to mean that he was no longer the kind hearted individual. I wonder how Gin 'convinced' him to betray everybody in Soul Society, or is he somehow being controlled?

edit: I find it hard to believe that Yama-ji being as powerful as he is to be deceived, yet if he was then I bet he'll be pissed!

masamuneehs
Wed, 12-07-2005, 05:08 PM
I think that Hitsugaya will be healed, but as for Hinamori...well, she took one right through the chest and is done for. This will provide the 'avenge a fallen one' motivation for Hitsugaya and will provide another character with a reason to 'get stronger'. It is a bit cliché and I would rather be wrong and have both of them be dead (highly doubtful).

As for Urahara/Yoruichi, I think his flashback will have something to do with uncovering a plot and/or blamed for something that Aizen did. Wasn't he banned from Soul Society, so if Yoruichi went with him (hence the shame on her noble house), but knew that Urahara wasn't guilty of whatever he did. Then she could be his 'representation' in Soul Society and ensure that Ichigo's training would be complete. I think this whole time Urahara just let Ichigo 'think' that he was only rescuing Rukia, but he has known all along that her execution is tied to the fate of Soul Society. Therefore, by training Ichigo and sending him into the fray as a last bastion of hope and/or the ace up his sleeve, Urahara could in fact save Soul Society from exile. Just wild speculation, but I guess we'll see.

Yeah, somehow I see the boy genius coming back as well with the whole avenger thing...

As for your Urahara being outcast for something Aizen did.... I actually don't think that's as wild of a theory as you believe. Honestly, why the fuck else would an innovative Captain like Urahara (wasn't he head of the SS Development group? he might have discovered something and then Aizen needed to get Urahara out of the picture to employ it later on in his plot...)

Yoroichi, Captain of Intelligence, may have discovered this as well...

If Urahara did get banished because he was framed, then I FULLY expect Aizen to be behind it somehow. Otherwise, Urahara has to have some evil intentions. Heck, he might even be somewhat aware of Ichigo's Hollow nature, and have sent him in to totally screw up SS! If Urahara wound up being a bad guy, I think I'd like him even more (he's currently my A#1 Bleach character)...

As for Aizen's talk with Gin "You should be paying more attention to the sounding of the alarms..." that Hitsugaya overheard... It's obvious. That was a lure. Hitsugaya swallowed it. Hook, line, sinker, gut the fish and fry it. As the youngest Captain Hitsugaya would know the least about Gin and Aizen's relationship, and be the obvious fool to lead around by the nose. Twas quite clever of Aizen.

Kensee
Wed, 12-07-2005, 05:24 PM
edit: everything i said was said before (i accidently missed the last page -_-)

Kensee
Wed, 12-07-2005, 05:25 PM
omg sorry double post (was rushed and hit wrong button).

FrogKing
Wed, 12-07-2005, 05:41 PM
^^ yeah, yeah post whore...jk

Gnompf
Wed, 12-07-2005, 05:47 PM
This episode was really good ! wonder if the old man is on the bad side or not. dont now the old man's name. he with the fire i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Wed, 12-07-2005, 05:50 PM
OMFWTFBBQ i cant believe what i just saw. this eps just completly obliterate everything i though i knew. just wow

Board of Command
Wed, 12-07-2005, 05:51 PM
Omg, what a twist. Bleach never ceases to amaze me.

darkmetal505
Wed, 12-07-2005, 06:14 PM
damn it was hard to bottle this part of the manga up until now. They made it well though.

Pochii
Wed, 12-07-2005, 06:29 PM
well holow ichi would kinda make sense to see but only the manga readers get it**

anyways i wasnt to fond of this ep. too much talk for me i need just a bit more action. although it does really fill u in on what is going on

el_boss
Wed, 12-07-2005, 06:54 PM

Maybe he still is a captain and the whole outcast thing was a ploy to counter Aizen's plans. Urahara might have been "cast out" in order to be able to locate "the chosen one" i.e. Ichigo.
Without a doubt, the worst theory I've read in a while... None of your assumptions seem intelligent...
I would say that just about anything goes in the the world of bleach now. And also that's easy for you too say since you have read the manga. It isn't really that difficult for someone who already knows what is going to happen to dismiss a theory. Saying what is not going to happen is just as bad as saying what is going happen, so you might want to stop with that habit, Bud. But I guess my theory might bee a little too good to be in bleach.

If you don't like that one what about this then, Urahara is actually the mastermind behind everything. He went to the real world to find "the chosen one" (Ichigo) so he could send him to SS and bring the place down. Rukia is his subortinate and it was all planned that she would give Ichigo her shinigami powers. So actually Urahara and Rukia are manipulating Aizen... and they're married, but that's ok 'cause they're "open minded". Also Yourichi is on it since she is helping Ichigo all the time.

ChibiYali
Wed, 12-07-2005, 07:00 PM
There is only one thing... one word... that suits the way they made this episode ...

http://www.ohiocitizen.org/campaigns/electric/2004/excellent.jpg

darkmetal505
Wed, 12-07-2005, 07:24 PM
http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/1069/capture4wh.jpg

so shinigami also run with their hands behind their backs

RedX1z
Wed, 12-07-2005, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by: darkmetal505
http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/1069/capture4wh.jpg

so shinigami also run with their hands behind their backs

or maybe it's just him..

masamuneehs
Wed, 12-07-2005, 07:39 PM
This brings up an interesting point. What is Kira's story?

I know there was a clip of him visiting a family shrine, so I'll assume his Soul Society parents/family were killed somehow... I am really wondering how Gin got him to change so much... He seemed like an honestly nice person in all of the flashbacks Rukia, Renji and Hinamori have....

He ran from Hitsugaya (given, I'd run too if I was weaker) but he turned around and proceeded to tell Matsumoto that she was going to die at his hand (at least, thats from the manga piece that Kooshi posted, see bottom of page 3). Does he enjoy beating up on weaklings? Or just women? What is the deal? He seems very shaken and I have to suspect that he is under some sort of illusion control by Aizen or Gin seriously fucked with his mind (like how he did with Rukia right before the execution, except all the time since they're the same squad).

He seems to have accepted his role in the Soul Society plot... but he really didn't seem like that type of person in the flashbacks... Hope they explain this.

FrogKing
Wed, 12-07-2005, 07:45 PM
^ I posted almost the same thing about Kira...I think both your points are possible: either Gin/Aizen twisted his mind making him agree with their plan or he could be under the control of Aizen's 'hypnotism'. I remember the flashback sequence and he is really good hearted and naive in it. I too hope it is explained.

darkmetal505
Wed, 12-07-2005, 07:58 PM
yea i think gin and aizen are messing with his head

XanBcoo
Wed, 12-07-2005, 08:15 PM
Yeah, that's pretty obvious. I'm guessing he might beleive everyone to be evil, and that he is just defending his captain, or something.

I'm looking forward to seeing Urahara's past, and I don't think he's behind any conspiracy. Though I'm willing to bet he's got a few tricks to pull out. He's been my favorite character from his introduction and I was really suprised when I learned he was a previous captain. It strikes me as odd that he was in the R&D department of SS though. I pictured him as more of a fighter. Perhaps he sells some of the stuff he's developed in his shop back on the human world. Heh.

I also think Hinamori is down for the count, and Hitsugaya is just injured. He only took a blow to the shoulder. But I don't see him getting revenge Hinamori's death. Yeah, he's super pissed about it, but I don't think he'll become an avenger. Doesn't suit him.

ChaosK
Wed, 12-07-2005, 08:37 PM
OMGWTFBBQ?!!?! MIND FUCK!

lol why does everybody want rukia damnit?! and in the preview was that urahara? wearing a 12th captain uniform?
i dont think hinamori is down or hitsuyaga because you forget the captain and vice captain of the 4th squad is there. she'll heal everybody. and wtf was that in the preview with the blue lights going everwhere?

Ban Kai
Wed, 12-07-2005, 09:10 PM
aizen's zanpakutou owns... =P. its so rigged basically he can make you think hes like a mile away when he's right next to you. that is of course if you saw the ritual... aizen is hacked!

Board of Command
Wed, 12-07-2005, 09:34 PM
And Hitsugaya's bankai sucks ass. The most anticlimatic thing I've ever seen.

Knives122
Wed, 12-07-2005, 09:39 PM
Well it's just as hacked as Yama-ji Zanpakutou.

I was expecting more "WTFBBQs" from you guys, but I guess in the anime it was more predictable(The Manga readers were shot in the head when this happened). Hitsugaya got One hit KOed, Hinamori got stabbed and then you find out Tousen is in on it too and now we get to see how Renji holds up against Aizen the Magician.

@Poochi: The talking is the best part, and it's going to get better

Jadugar
Wed, 12-07-2005, 09:46 PM
A TRULY MASTERPIECE.............

The big question still reamais though... What does Aiaen want and what does it have to do with Rukia?
Maybe she is the only virgin in the whole SS.

I wasnt expecting Hitsugaya to go down that easily. Oh well.

Looking forward to Ichigo's big entry again.

Also the other two fights ,Soi Fong/Yorouichi and Shunsui, Ukitake/Yamamoto, havent concluded yet.

Its getting harder and harder each week to wait for the next episode.

naruto22
Wed, 12-07-2005, 09:56 PM
Actually, Kira is exactly like Hinamori. He is loyal to Ichimaru to the core just like Hinamori. And there is no indication yet that he knows anything about Aizen. So up till now, he's having faith in his own captain.

Unfortunately, its pretty clear that Aizen doesn't care tuppence about loyalty. So I'm afraid Kira is going to get burned bad too, having fought his friends and collegues because he had faith that Ichimaru is somehow good. Only to find out that he isn't. His face will be worse than Hinamori because at least Hinamori is dead or unconcious so she can't think about the betrayal. But Kira will have to live knowing he aided a traitor and his blind loyalty came for naught.

There's something about Ichimaru that doesn't completely write-off as evil though. Aizen clearly is, but Gin can also be somewhat manipulated. He and Kira apparently have a fear of death and no sense of self-sacrifice observed in Ichigo, Byakuya, and most of the other captains who are willing to give their lives to their cause. Possibly this is a weak point in their psycology that was capitalised by Aizen. By that same point they can be made to see the light again.

Incidentally, Zaraki made this comment to Ichimaru quite some time ago: "Stupid. The only ones who are afraid of death is you and that 9th squad captain. (AKA Tosen) And both turned out to be the underlings of Aizen. This episode was when Ichigo and Co. first entered Soul Society but before the entered Sereitei.

ChaosK
Wed, 12-07-2005, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
Well it's just as hacked as Yama-ji Zanpakutou.

I was expecting more "WTFBBQs" from you guys, but I guess in the anime it was more predictable(The Manga readers were shot in the head when this happened). Hitsugaya got One hit KOed, Hinamori got stabbed and then you find out Tousen is in on it too and now we get to see how Renji holds up against Aizen the Magician.

@Poochi: The talking is the best part, and it's going to get better

i had a nice chain of "WTFBBQ"....

naruto22, kira wont have to face anything if matsumoto kills him.

hey guys, instead of thinking hitsuyaga is weak, how about thinking that aizen is ridiculiously strong? why else would he have so many followers? thats 3 captains (TAHT WE KNOW ABOUT) for all we know, they might crap 3 more supporters for him and we'd all be screwed.

masamuneehs
Wed, 12-07-2005, 10:20 PM
Incidentally, Zaraki made this comment to Ichimaru quite some time ago: "Stupid. The only ones who are afraid of death is you and that 9th squad captain. (AKA Tosen) And both turned out to be the underlings of Aizen. This episode was when Ichigo and Co. first entered Soul Society but before the entered Sereitei.

An astute observation you make here...

One thing that is still not clear (to me, as an anime viewer only at least) is What happens to you when you die in SS? What exactly is there to fear? YOURE ALREADY DEAD!

Also, I feel like Matsumoto is going to be the key to unlocking Gin's past, and thus his consequent motives for aiding Aizen in this plot.

aaaa, that really gets my juices flowing for Kenpachi to get in there and tear those scheming cowards a new asshole! I want to go back and rewatch some of the interactions between the Captains, just to see if anything else comes out.

Also, Rukia, right before her execution says about Gin "After nii-chan (byakuya) became a Captain, this man started to approach him when we were together." The "when we were together" is the part that perked my interest before, and led me to believe that Gin was somehow 'staking-out' Rukia, making sure she was whatever they're looking for...
She goes on to say that she always felt like Gin's prescence "was like a snake slithering around my throat" making me really confident now that Gin wasn't really there to talk to Byakuya (clearing him of involvement in the plot), but to scope out Rukia....

I suppose all the questions about why Rukia is so important will be answered next episode... But I can't help but wonder.

XanBcoo
Wed, 12-07-2005, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
And Hitsugaya's bankai sucks ass. The most anticlimatic thing I've ever seen.
What in the hell are you talking about? The Bankai didn't suck at all, Aizen is just insanely strong. I thought the short fight between the two was very well done. One explodes with rage releasing all his power while the other calmy tricks him, sparing no time in going for the kill (if he's dead). I can see how you thought it was anticlimactic as a Hitsugaya fan, but I'm just glad we got to see his Bankai at all.

In any case, I too am rewatching old scenes between the captains (I first went back and looked at Aizen and Gin's conversations to note any undertones). It's cool to think that this plot had been going on the whole time. I've always assumed Gin was just pure nasty, and I'd like to know what he and Aizen have been planning.

Munsu
Wed, 12-07-2005, 11:40 PM

I would say that just about anything goes in the the world of bleach now. And also that's easy for you too say since you have read the manga. It isn't really that difficult for someone who already knows what is going to happen to dismiss a theory.

You cannot be further from the truth... I never dismiss a theory based on what I've read on the manga... Further more, I've never said a theory in the Bleach forum influenced by what I've read in the manga, I always post the theories I had at the time this plot happened in the manga, even if I know they are wrong...

I simply think that your theory sucks...

That this was a master ploy from Soul Society for Urahara to find the "Chosen One" I find it kinda stupid...

This is not the Matrix you know... And there's no logical reasoning to exile Urahara to find a "chosen one", if that was the intention they could've just sent him...

Urahara and Yoruichi without a doubt are attacking Soul Society for some reason... Ichigo has been nearly killed two or three times in Soul Society, by Captains none the less... So if Ichigo was a "Chosen One", "destined to save Soul Society", Soul Society wouldn't consider him being a ryoka and try to kill him off...

So that Urahara on his own is trying to find the "chosen one", that I would accept... And is actually a good theory... But that Soul Society sent Urahara to accomplish this, I can in no way or form consider it a good theory...

Kensee
Wed, 12-07-2005, 11:54 PM
Kiba is just really loyal to his Captain, I doubt he really knows what they planned or how far they will go ... He just wants to be the best Vice he can be! Even if he does know of whats happening, its highly liklely he doesnt know their true plans or natures, just following orders.

In Aizen vs Hitsusaga, the anime showed Hits hitting what appears to be an illusion of Aizen then Aizen slicing through him, when in the Manga Aizen really sliced through Hits BEFORE Hits even swung his sword. I'm not saying Hits is weak, but Aizen literally pwned him before he realized he was pwned.

Aizen ... Mastermind ... powerhouse!

One thing that is still not clear (to me, as an anime viewer only at least) is What happens to you when you die in SS? What exactly is there to fear? YOURE ALREADY DEAD!

Also, I feel like Matsumoto is going to be the key to unlocking Gin's past, and thus his consequent motives for aiding Aizen in this plot.

aaaa, that really gets my juices flowing for Kenpachi to get in there and tear those scheming cowards a new asshole! I want to go back and rewatch some of the interactions between the Captains, just to see if anything else comes out.

I think you just fade from existance when you die in SS ... seeing how in the flashbacks that one guy who looked like Ichigo died, that one captain has cancer and is going to die ... and heck even the execution ground exsits so I believe that they just cease to exsist.

Was it me, or did Matsumoto mention a baby to Gin? This mean Matsumoto was a mother to Gin's child or wha? That would explain the Valley of the Gods, but then it would change her title from flashy bombshell to MILF .... -_-

I wonder how Kenpachi would do against Aizen ... seeing how Aizen > a lot of captains (im gonna say he's stronger than GIN and Touseen seeing how they are his subordinates).

edit: ooo Bud hit a nice 5100 posts .. DONT PoSt any more! You'll ruin the number .. and its prettyness.

RedX1z
Thu, 12-08-2005, 12:01 AM
you never know, there might be something beyond ss for all we know..

kenpachi would easily take out touseen as he did earlier, we can't say too much about gin or aizen, both of them didn't show their maximum potential, yet, you can tell aizen didn't need to lift a finger, since he's so damn skilled to take out a captain class without a sweat, and gin just likes to play around from what i saw.

Jadugar
Thu, 12-08-2005, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by: Kensee

Was it me, or did Matsumoto mention a baby to Gin? This mean Matsumoto was a mother to Gin's child or wha? That would explain the Valley of the Gods, but then it would change her title from flashy bombshell to MILF .... -_-

She fits the MILF criteria very well and yes what is this talk about a baby.

Phoenix20578
Thu, 12-08-2005, 12:13 AM
LOL. OMG is a fitting response to seeing Aizen as the bad guy. No one, in the manga readers or anime watchers saw it coming. BEST PLOT TWIST......EVER!

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Personally, when I read this in the manga, that was the point where my Bleach fandom was eternally sealed. AWESOME twist. Aizen is indeed one of the best villains I've seen.

Agree with all points

naruto22
Thu, 12-08-2005, 12:19 AM
When you die in Soul Society, I think you go back to Earth. In a sense, it could be a karmic cycle of reincarnation. Soul Society and Earth balance each other in a time glass. If human souls are destined to go back to soul society, it makes sense if the dead in soul society have to go back to Earth as well. The Shinigami are definitely not immortal. We're not talking Elves here, merely extraordinarily long lived spiritual entities.

Otherwise the Byakuya wouldn't be the only clansmen of the Kuchiki left, he's mum and dad would be alive as well as any other Kuchikis throughout the aeons.

That's why the Quincy's were exterminated. They permanently kill Hollows means the number of souls in the population of Earth and Soul Society decreases until there are no more souls to go between. In a sense its like a gene pool. If you keep killing the species, pretty soon they will be left with nobody to propagate. And then the inbreeding danger raises its ugly head. The genepool becomes stagnant.

I still say that Aizen didn't want to mess with Unohana because somehow he knows that Unohana is strong. Hell, Hitsugaya was a combat oriented shinigami and he took him out in one shot. To Unohana, he calmly told her the truth but did not instantly kill her. I mean, why shouldn't he kill her? If he didn't kill her, wouldn't Unohana chase after Aizen or worse, get some other captains to go after Aizen's head?

My conclusion is that Aizen couldn't risk fighting Unohana as he was not sure he could win, or at least win fast like against Hitsugaya and had to get to Rukia ASAP to do whatever he wants to do with her fast before Unohana catches up.

So to conclude: AIZEN IS AFRAID OF 4TH SQUAD! LONG LIVE THE 4TH SQUAD! EAT THAT ZARAKI! THE BIGGEST BADDIE IN BLEACH IS AFRAID OF A 4TH SQUAD CAPTAIN, and a woman to boot.

Just my opinion, I'm not saying I'm right, just my observation.

Assassin
Thu, 12-08-2005, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by: Jadugar

She fits the MILF criteria very well and yes what is this talk about a baby.

well in teh flashback, matsumoto is young...i'd say around 13-14. So i dont think the child thats mentioned is hers and gins. I just figured they were talking about some other kid from thier past.

i could also be that the child was actually matsumotto herself. Remember, gin found matsumoto when they were little, so maybe he left her to stay with someone he knew, and walked out (hences the scene with him walking away in the snow)

mage
Thu, 12-08-2005, 01:01 AM
My conclusion is that Aizen couldn't risk fighting Unohana as he was not sure he could win, or at least win fast like against Hitsugaya and had to get to Rukia ASAP to do whatever he wants to do with her fast before Unohana catches up.

i believe it's much more likely that he told her everything because he didn't see her as a threat and felt like getting some laughs. if unohana was strong enough to kill aizen like you say, she would've tried to do so.

XanBcoo
Thu, 12-08-2005, 01:03 AM
I still say that Aizen didn't want to mess with Unohana because somehow he knows that Unohana is strong. Hell, Hitsugaya was a combat oriented shinigami and he took him out in one shot. To Unohana, he calmly told her the truth but did not instantly kill her. I mean, why shouldn't he kill her? If he didn't kill her, wouldn't Unohana chase after Aizen or worse, get some other captains to go after Aizen's head?

Maybe he didn't want to kill her because he didn't see her as a threat. Maybe he respects Unohana or treated her kindly because she was a lady (not sure about that one, b/c of Hinamori). Maybe he wants people to know about his deception. Maybe Aizen needed an outlet to let the world (readers and viewers of the manga/anime) know of his dastardly plans and Kubo Tite didn't want to kill off the best healer in SS. If Aizen was truly afraid, he would have ran straight away, and not stuck around.

Edit: Looking at the manga, I must say I much prefer the translation of "treacherous reprobate" to "traitorous criminal" when Unohana adresses Aizen.

Jadugar
Thu, 12-08-2005, 01:09 AM
Edit: Looking at the manga, I must say I much prefer the translation of "treacherous reprobate" to "traitorous criminal" when Unohana adresses Aizen.

Lets wait and see how does Bleach Society and Lunar translate this term.

masamuneehs
Thu, 12-08-2005, 01:32 AM

Maybe he didn't want to kill her because he didn't see her as a threat. Maybe he respects Unohana or treated her kindly because she was a lady (not sure about that one, b/c of Hinamori). Maybe he wants people to know about his deception. Maybe Aizen needed an outlet to let the world (readers and viewers of the manga/anime) know of his dastardly plans and Kubo Tite didn't want to kill off the best healer in SS. If Aizen was truly afraid, he would have ran straight away, and not stuck around.

I agree with XanB, I think that Unohana's appearance and Aizen only speaking to her and not fighting her was a way to inform us, the viewers, of Aizen's plot. Also, it did seem like he needed to leave RIGHT THEN to meet up with Tousen and Rukia... That and I also believe Unohana is going to heal Hitsugaya...

Aizen fearing her? Hardly... I didn't get that feeling at all. I think he just wanted to laugh in someone's face who could appreciate his devious undertakings.

It'll still come back to bite him in the ass.

And as for Matsumoto being a mom.... Was that just poor translation?... I also felt like she was talking about herself, not a baby... Hell, I don't think people in SS can have babies! That would totally overpopulate the place even more!

Also, I like the "You die in SS and get reincarnated in the Human World" idea... Just eliminating their existence in SS seems like it would throw off the balance between the worlds... Then again, if death in SS leads to the complete end of your existence, I can see why Tousen and Gin fear it.

Kensee
Thu, 12-08-2005, 02:07 AM
Xanbucoo doesnt read my posts =(
whaaaa.. <--- emotionally traumatized

As well all known damn well, a woman that fine cannot be a virgin, she will lose her virginity on accident in the crowded streeets of SS.
She went and did the hanky panky with the Ichi Ginniy and got a babi which gave her the Valley!

1 + 1 = basic math peoples!

Also ... Aizen eats you all .. >_> <_<

XanBcoo
Thu, 12-08-2005, 02:45 AM

I'm totally confused. What are you talking about? I read all your posts.

Also, I like the "You die in SS and get reincarnated in the Human World" idea... Just eliminating their existence in SS seems like it would throw off the balance between the worlds...
That's the theory I've always agreed with the most. It also means that they have a reason to fear death, as being reincarnated doesn't allow you to keep the memories and experiences of your current life. So it's like they "die," but their spirit just moves to another existence. Makes me think that Ichigo being a reincarnation of Kaien is even more probable.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Thu, 12-08-2005, 03:06 AM

i hadn't watched the episode yet but about what matsumoto said, when i read the manga i thought she was referring to "child" as kira, but i guess she could've been talking about herself

KoKo37
Thu, 12-08-2005, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL

i hadn't watched the episode yet but about what matsumoto said, when i read the manga i thought she was referring to "child" as kira, but i guess she could've been talking about herself

well i just watched the espisode and i also thought the babie she was talking about was Kira because she was just fighting him and then went to that flashback lol

Inazuma
Thu, 12-08-2005, 04:40 AM
Aizen joined the "Pantheon" of the real evil heroes to me. Just next to Gauron and Gates.
Finally the plot isn't all about "Save Da princess in da white Tower"

DeathScytheHCv2
Thu, 12-08-2005, 04:40 AM
Seeing how Aizen beat the crap out of shiro-chan with only one finger and only with his shikai. I can say that Aizen is going to kick everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, asses very easily.
I wouldn't be surpriced, though. Everyone is tired and injured.

Great war strategy!!!

Also, because of the Laws of Anime:

The hero/heroine always is going to lose his/her first fight against a new and very powerfull enemy. After that, on the rematch, he/she is going to beat the living $h1t out of his/her enemy.

el_boss
Thu, 12-08-2005, 05:33 AM

I would say that just about anything goes in the the world of bleach now. And also that's easy for you too say since you have read the manga. It isn't really that difficult for someone who already knows what is going to happen to dismiss a theory.
You cannot be further from the truth... I never dismiss a theory based on what I've read on the manga... Further more, I've never said a theory in the Bleach forum influenced by what I've read in the manga, I always post the theories I had at the time this plot happened in the manga, even if I know they are wrong...

I simply think that your theory sucks...

That this was a master ploy from Soul Society for Urahara to find the "Chosen One" I find it kinda stupid...

This is not the Matrix you know... And there's no logical reasoning to exile Urahara to find a "chosen one", if that was the intention they could've just sent him...

Urahara and Yoruichi without a doubt are attacking Soul Society for some reason... Ichigo has been nearly killed two or three times in Soul Society, by Captains none the less... So if Ichigo was a "Chosen One", "destined to save Soul Society", Soul Society wouldn't consider him being a ryoka and try to kill him off...

So that Urahara on his own is trying to find the "chosen one", that I would accept... And is actually a good theory... But that Soul Society sent Urahara to accomplish this, I can in no way or form consider it a good theory...

I didn't actually say that Urahara was "fake cast out" by order from the higher ups. It could have just as well been his own plan to get out so he could counter Aizen or whomever is above him.

And also if it was the higher up's idea to exile Urahara they had to make it look real so they couldn't have told anyone about it since they didn't know exactly how many people were involved in the conspirasy.

I would say that my theory does make sence. And isn't "to save ss and in the extension the entire world" a logical reason for all this?

I am fully aware that "this is not the matrix". I'm quite sure that the matrix wasn't the first place were the term "chosen one" was used. Maybe you have played a video-game, read a comic/manga or seen a movie/anime sometime which I am sure you have. If you don't like the term, what about "that special someone" or "the-one-that-starts-out-as-a-normal-person-but-then-it-turns-out-that-he/she-actually-is-something-else-and-he/she-has-to-save-the-world/universe"

Kensee
Thu, 12-08-2005, 05:50 AM

I'm totally confused. What are you talking about? I read all your posts.

Kinda was making a joke cause alot of lines you said were exactly what I said but it came out weird and now I feel dumb ... -_- whaaa ^^;;

Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL

Seriously? I think I totally missed that in the Anime... so the kid was acutally Kira? Hrm .. well that does make a lot of sense seeing how she was staring down Kira right before this flashabck happend. Guess they found the child abbandoned?

Originally posted by: Inazuma
Aizen joined the "Pantheon" of the real evil heroes to me. Just next to Gauron and Gates.
Finally the plot isn't all about "Save Da princess in da white Tower"

Plots like that that just suck you and and just F##$ with the mind ... wonderful aren't they? =D saving da princess in da white tower ... good way to put it ^^

Originally posted by: DeathScytheHCv2
Seeing how Aizen beat the crap out of shiro-chan with only one finger and only with his shikai. I can say that Aizen is going to kick everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, asses very easily.
I wouldn't be surpriced, though. Everyone is tired and injured.

Great war strategy!!!

Also, because of the Laws of Anime:

The hero/heroine always is going to lose his/her first fight against a new and very powerfull enemy. After that, on the rematch, he/she is going to beat the living $h1t out of his/her enemy.

Yeah I would say that assumption is probably a safe bet, the previews REALLY just kinda spoil the outcomes of the next episode haha.

Aizen, like said before, friken mastermind. Let everyone f each other up, then we'll just sweap in and f everyone up somemore. Bam boom, back in time for dinner.

Giboc
Thu, 12-08-2005, 06:33 AM
According the episode, he claims it to be a complete hypnotism, but clearly that isn't the case. Unohana was able to tell something was up while being hypnotized... So there's at least some way to counter that move. And besides, didn't Zaraki beat without using any of his senses?

But damn, for an episode with not much action, it kept me righ on the edge of my seat. So fucking good.

el_boss
Thu, 12-08-2005, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by: Giboc
According the episode, he claims it to be a complete hypnotism, but clearly that isn't the case. Unohana was able to tell something was up while being hypnotized... So there's at least some way to counter that move. And besides, didn't Zaraki beat without using any of his senses?
Unohana senced that there was something wrong with Aizen's corpse when she touched it. This is probably because she is a healer and has a profound understanding of the shinigami anatomy.

mage
Thu, 12-08-2005, 08:52 AM

But damn, for an episode with not much action, it kept me righ on the edge of my seat. So fucking good.
Zaraki wasn't fighting Aizen. And he did use one of his senses vs Tousen, touch.

XanBcoo
Thu, 12-08-2005, 10:20 AM
Kinda was making a joke cause alot of lines you said were exactly what I said but it came out weird and now I feel dumb ... -_- whaaa ^^;;

I read back over your posts and there was nothing you said that I repeated...

Giboc
Thu, 12-08-2005, 11:29 AM

Unohana senced that there was something wrong with Aizen's corpse when she touched it. This is probably because she is a healer and has a profound understanding of the shinigami anatomy.

Just saying that his hypnotism isn't 100% foolproof.

And Mage, I actually meant Tousen. I wasn't too clear on that so I apologize. But in terms of touch... He basically let himself get stabbed and then attacked the other end of the sword. He used mainly his instinct to win.

I think Aizen is going to be one of the bigger villians that will not go away quickly. Kinda like Oro.

Kraco
Thu, 12-08-2005, 11:44 AM

Just saying that his hypnotism isn't 100% foolproof.

Indeed. It can't be. The hypnotized people will sense what Aizen wants them to sense. However, Unohana obviously knows a lot more about shinigami anatomy, like el_boss said, whereas Aizen possibly cannot have such a knowledge, because he's not a healer. So, even if Aizen used all his wits to make Unohana see this or that while she examined the corpse, Unohana might spot something strange, something that Aizen simply couldn't cover because of lack of knowledge.

Edit: One thing I'm wondering is that how much energy it takes for Aizen to fool people in battle. If enough enemies gather at the execution grounds, Aizen might get in trouble trying to control them all. And like we just learnt, one second and one slash of a sword is perfectly enough to take out a captain.

anphorus
Thu, 12-08-2005, 01:06 PM

Also, I like the "You die in SS and get reincarnated in the Human World" idea... Just eliminating their existence in SS seems like it would throw off the balance between the worlds... Then again, if death in SS leads to the complete end of your existence, I can see why Tousen and Gin fear it.

I think that this is pretty much exactly what happens. As I remember, in the manga, it was explained like this waayy back when Ishida first apeared. Alhough that leaves me wondering if the noble houses are already nobles back on earth, or if they are just ordinary people who become nobles when they die.

I loved this episode though, definately the best twist in any anime I've seen. My only complaint is that Aizen seems to have used his shikai ability to beat Hitsugaya (and Hitsugaya also had time to move) whereas in the manga as soon as the kid announced his bankai, Aizen was behind him. Aizen is the man.

Inazuma
Thu, 12-08-2005, 01:13 PM
Hitsugaya took one blow ... And her Healer-Co-captain is 10 feets away so ... There is about 89 % to me that he will survive.

Turkish-S
Thu, 12-08-2005, 01:37 PM
whow nice...
this is what i think (didn't read every post so it can be mentionned before.) :

there will be a new good vs bad side..
good side:
ichigo & co
old geezer
kenpachi
byakugan
healer bitch
(hitsyguya)

bad side:
tousen
aizen
gin
the 2 bladed dude's

and all there crews...

Giboc
Thu, 12-08-2005, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by: Turkish-S

bad side:
the 2 bladed dude's

How do you figure?

Kraco
Thu, 12-08-2005, 01:54 PM
Why do you think Kyouraku Shunsui and Ukitake (the two bladed captains) will be on the bad side? Do you think their effort to rescue Rukia was dictated by Aizen's plans, and they were just following orders? I always got the feeling Ukitake is the most decent fellow among the captains, and he saved Rukia because he couldn't let his subordinate be killed like that. Shunsui... Well, perhaps he thinks Nanao-chan will get warmer, if he actually does, for a change, something else than loitering and taking it easy. I think these two captains were just unwitting pawns in Aizen's play of disturbance.

FrogKing
Thu, 12-08-2005, 02:24 PM
^Damn, I was gonna write something right along those exact lines. I too think that Aizen's plan all along was to have the execution device destroyed and to use a captains good hearted feelings to do it, or at least to make everybody think that it was destroyed. He goal was to have them draw Yama-ji away from the execution grounds and to 'thin down' the enemies numbers (1st vs the 2 captains). Maybe what Kyouraku and Ukitake thought they destroyed was all apart of Aizen's plans and they were really destroying nothing (complete hypnotism). Just a thought.

Kraco
Thu, 12-08-2005, 02:33 PM
Maybe what Kyouraku and Ukitake thought they destroyed was all apart of Aizen's plans and they were really destroying nothing (complete hypnotism). Just a thought.

You forget Ichigo. He was there, and not under any hypnosis (not counting blinded by his own coolness). So, something certainly was destroyed, or at least incapacitated.

Giboc
Thu, 12-08-2005, 04:03 PM
Maybe what Kyouraku and Ukitake thought they destroyed was all apart of Aizen's plans and they were really destroying nothing (complete hypnotism).

Or possibly what they destroyed was a fake. Ichigo wouldn't know the difference, and it would explain why they still need Rukia...

Splash!
Thu, 12-08-2005, 04:27 PM
i think aizen is a super uber hollow!
Also the preview shows a big shadow looming behind aizen, who do you think that is?

aznimperialx
Thu, 12-08-2005, 05:01 PM
damn all the Captains are traitors in a way.

ToFuGuY
Thu, 12-08-2005, 05:26 PM
wowo wut an amazing episode!!!

i thnk that hitsugaya died to ezily.. but iono hope he comes back...

and aizen's shikai.. man oh man is that kool

EDIT: i forget.. where did ichigo go??

and uh.. wen are they gonna go back home??

FrogKing
Thu, 12-08-2005, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by: Kraco
You forget Ichigo. He was there, and not under any hypnosis (not counting blinded by his own coolness). So, something certainly was destroyed, or at least incapacitated.
Damn Aizen's fricken Shikai...I forgot. Good point, but I like Giboc's idea too:

Or possibly what they destroyed was a fake. Ichigo wouldn't know the difference, and it would explain why they still need Rukia...
Still doesn't explain why they need Rukia unless she (the condemned) must be needed to release it...I like the idea that Aizen used Hitsugaya with his letter when in fact it was HE that wanted to steal the super Zanpaktu all along to destroy Soul Society.

el_boss
Thu, 12-08-2005, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by: ToFuGuY
More importantly, when are they going to eat? It's been like 5 or 6 days already.

Jadugar
Thu, 12-08-2005, 05:58 PM

Maybe but Yamaji was there as well. He would have noticed or atleast suspect something like Unohana did.

Kensee
Thu, 12-08-2005, 06:01 PM

More importantly, when are they going to eat? It's been like 5 or 6 days already.

Thats easy .... SOUL food!

mage
Thu, 12-08-2005, 06:10 PM
souls don't get hungry unless they're about to die.

XanBcoo
Thu, 12-08-2005, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by: splash
Also the preview shows a big shadow looming behind aizen, who do you think that is?
Uh...Ichigo. Scene 1: Aizen approaching Rukia with Ichigo on the ground behind them. Scene 2: Aizen holding Rukia with a shadow dropping in from above. Scene 3: Ichigo and another sword (I'm assuming Aizen's) clash. I think it's logical to assume Ichigo lashes out at Aizen. It could also be Renji though. Definitely one of the two.

damn all the Captains are traitors in a way.
What makes you say that? Byakuya, Hitsugaya, Unohana, Komamura, Kenpachi, Soi Fong, Mayuri, and Yama-jii have not betrayed anyone. They're all staying loyal to Soul Society (as far as we know).
Aizen, Gin, and Tousen are the "evil" traitors, that's obvious. Shinsui and Ukitake are traitors, but only because they acted to save Rukia by going angainst Soul Society's rules.

aznimperialx
Thu, 12-08-2005, 06:33 PM
i can see the soul society crumbling

Vegechan
Thu, 12-08-2005, 07:08 PM
A couple of things. Not really so sure about Aizen not guessing about Ichigo... I mean, this whole thing seems to be centered around Rukia's execution, and why was she being executed? Because of the incident with Ichigo. I mean, I find it hard to believe that he planned this whole thing concerning Rukia's execution and just luckily had a reason to do it... He knows something, and odds are knows about Ichigo. How much does he know about Ichigo? Uncertain, but he knows more about the situation than people think. He just has to.

I also believe Ukitake and Shuunsui are in on this, even though I like them so much. I mean, Aizen and Gin just teleported to the execution grounds, where they believed Rukia to be. However, if the execution went according to plan she would have been dead. Enter Ukitake and Shuunsui, who killed off the execution weapon (can't remember it's name.) So either he knew they were planning this (we still don't know why they did anyways) or they are in cohoots with Aizen and was told to take it out.

FrogKing
Thu, 12-08-2005, 07:19 PM
If we assume that Aizen's plan is to destroy Soul Society with or with out the Soukyoku, what happens then? Would the hollow dominate the spirits? That would mean that secretly Aizen is either a 'super uber hollow' as Splash put it or would somehow gain something from Soul Society destruction. If he isn't a hollow (or somehow working with them), then I think his motivations are elsewhere. Maybe he is trying to usurp Yama-ji and take over Soul Society and not destroy it. However, that still doesn't explain why he needs Rukia. Does anybody have any theories for Aizen's actions? Destroy Soul Society? Take over Soul Society?

Kraco
Thu, 12-08-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by: Vegechan
However, if the execution went according to plan she would have been dead. Enter Ukitake and Shuunsui, who killed off the execution weapon (can't remember it's name.) So either he knew they were planning this (we still don't know why they did anyways) or they are in cohoots with Aizen and was told to take it out.

Aizen could have just counted on it. The plan wasn't without risks anyway, couldn't be with so powerful people all around.

If Ukitake and Shunsui were indeed in league with Aizen, it would be easy to explain why: Aizen has promised Ukitake a cure for his illness and proven with enough credibility he can deliver it. Well, Shunsui is even easier: Aizen has just promised he will make with his hypnosis skills Nanao-chan completely and immediately fall for Shunsui.

What comes to Aizen's motives, I would guess take over, but in reality I have no idea. I still can't see why he wanted Rukia brough back to the execution grounds, unless Vegechan is right, and Ichigo has a big role in Aizen's plans.

masamuneehs
Thu, 12-08-2005, 08:00 PM
I seriously doubt Ukitake and Shunsui are in league with Aizen.

First, they predate him (being the first two Shinigami captains from Yama-ji's academy) and I can't imagine they'd like to take orders from someone without seniority...
Second, they joined Yama-ji's Shinigami academy and played an important founding role. I can't imagine they just want to destroy that very same society they helped build. (No, their stopping the execution is not destroying SS. Both of them are currently upset at the execution because it is so much different from the rules of SS they originally vowed to uphold. And who's pulling the strings behind the execution they so adamantly oppose? Aizen!)
Third, Aizen knew that all the remaining captains would be at the Soukyou and that the Ryoka would interfere there. I also believe he could use Central 46 to keep tabs on Ukitake and Shunsui, leading them into the fight against Yama-ji. He's counting on those two keeping Yama-ji busy, NOT defeating him. After all, wouldn't he go help them destroy the biggest threat to his plans (Yama-ji) if Ukitake and Shunsui were really in league with him?

As for Aizen knowing about Ichigo's Hollow nature... That's something I suspect he has some information about. HOW he has that information... I'm clueless.

el_boss
Thu, 12-08-2005, 08:00 PM
Didn't they make a big point out of that people with "soul-powers" indeed get hungry. That was like how people knew if they had powers.

anphorus
Thu, 12-08-2005, 08:07 PM

Didn't they make a big point out of that people with "soul-powers" indeed get hungry. That was like how people knew if they had powers.

I think they only get hungry if they use their soul powers. I know this doesn't really clear things up, but I just assumed that Ichigo ate when he was Bankai training, and that the others ate while they were getting their shinigami clothes (except ishida, since his powers are now gone)

Munsu
Thu, 12-08-2005, 08:18 PM
From what I remember, the sensation of being hungry is a human sensation, and it kinda means that they are too attached to the human world, hence a trait common with Hollows... So that was one of the big problems when Urahara was trying to make Ichigo a Shinigami, almost turning him into a Hollow...

Hunger was also mentioned in the young Rukia flashback, and it showed a different nature to this hunger... though I don't remember what it was...

ChaosK
Thu, 12-08-2005, 08:35 PM
If we assume that Aizen's plan is to destroy Soul Society with or with out the Soukyoku, what happens then? Would the hollow dominate the spirits? That would mean that secretly Aizen is either a 'super uber hollow' as Splash put it or would somehow gain something from Soul Society destruction. If he isn't a hollow (or somehow working with them), then I think his motivations are elsewhere. Maybe he is trying to usurp Yama-ji and take over Soul Society and not destroy it. However, that still doesn't explain why he needs Rukia. Does anybody have any theories for Aizen's actions? Destroy Soul Society? Take over Soul Society?

aizen wasnt trying to destroy soul soceity with soukyoku. or else he would've stopped the destruction of it. also aizen tricked renji and hitsuyaga by acting as the detective in gin's schemes. when do u suspect the detective as the culprit?

From what I remember, the sensation of being hungry is a human sensation, and it kinda means that they are too attached to the human world, hence a trait common with Hollows... So that was one of the big problems when Urahara was trying to make Ichigo a Shinigami, almost turning him into a Hollow...

Hunger was also mentioned in the young Rukia flashback, and it showed a different nature to this hunger... though I don't remember what it was...

the thing with young rukia flash back was some bully took a kid's candy and the big kid went "you dont need it, u dont have a shred of spirit power, as long as u have water you wont die"

and in a flash back with gin and kira, gin went "if u can die of starvation, it means you have it too right?....power"

XanBcoo
Thu, 12-08-2005, 08:35 PM
I think anphorus is right that they have to use their energy in order to need food. The shinigami that explained it to Rukia and Renji said that they must have felt his spirit force and "consumed their energy." We also saw Matsumoto collapsing from exhaustion in the desert, so she must have been very strained. What accounts for that special trait of needing food, though, I'm not sure. Possibly just having lots of reiatsu.

el_boss
Thu, 12-08-2005, 08:36 PM
That's what I was referring to. They said that people that have soul powers are the only ones that get hungry in the spirit world.

ChaosK
Thu, 12-08-2005, 10:22 PM
well the people without just need water.

Board of Command
Fri, 12-09-2005, 01:15 AM
I think Aizen's whole plan has to do with Kaien, whom I presume to be the hollow inside Ichigo. Rukia is just an excuse to turn Ichigo into the hollow Kaien. There has to be more to the Kaien story than they showed in that one episode. Maybe Kaien messed with Aizen a long time ago or something.

Turkish-S
Fri, 12-09-2005, 01:43 AM

Originally posted by: Turkish-S

bad side:
the 2 bladed dude's

How do you figure?

the pink one said.. hey Ukitake don't be afread don't you feel reinforcement is comming??
i think with reinforcement he meens aizen

Knives122
Fri, 12-09-2005, 02:07 AM
^^Wrong, Shunsui was talking about Yoruichi

Munsu
Fri, 12-09-2005, 02:09 AM
Yep, he was talking bout Yoruichi... he was worried about their subordinates with Soi Fong there...

masamuneehs
Fri, 12-09-2005, 03:04 AM
I think Aizen's whole plan has to do with Kaien, whom I presume to be the hollow inside Ichigo. Rukia is just an excuse to turn Ichigo into the hollow Kaien. There has to be more to the Kaien story than they showed in that one episode. Maybe Kaien messed with Aizen a long time ago or something.

Dude, if i actually had any real idea about what's going to happen in the future (which i don't since i've never seen the manga), i'd say you nailed it right on the head. Damn best theory. If I had created Bleach I would have hoped to use that plot path. I can only wonder what Aizen's motivation/rationale for this whole thing is...

el_boss
Fri, 12-09-2005, 06:36 AM

Dude, if i actually had any real idea about what's going to happen in the future (which i don't since i've never seen the manga), i'd say you nailed it right on the head. Damn best theory. If I had created Bleach I would have hoped to use that plot path. I can only wonder what Aizen's motivation/rationale for this whole thing is...
Yeah I think this is a good theory too, mostly because I came up with in the last episode ( i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif no one reads my posts).

Do you think that hollow-Ichigo has something to do with Kaien-dono? Because he was killed by a hollow and the fact that they look so much alike can't be a coincidense. And we don't really know what happens to shinigamis that die. They might get reincarnated or something.
That's pretty much my take on the subject.

Inazuma
Fri, 12-09-2005, 11:01 AM
I think no one will die from the blows delivered in "Bleach 60"
Because in this kind of nearly perfect plot, each dead got to make you cry in front of your screen ...
That's what I expect from Bleach that's what I hope it'll happen.

Instead of :
A Shinigami Replacement and his crew
A jailed princess in a white tower
An army divised in two, One side fighting for Rukia's fate and the other fighting to comply with Room 46's orders.
( Note : Even this plot owns most of all plots known to man )

Now we got :
Now we got the crew leaded by and Super Empowered Ichigo
A coup d'etat in progress
Fighting all over the SS
Casualties in Room46, so ... no head of state.
Chaos has spread within the Shinigami order ... So maybe we'll expect some Huge hollows badasses to put some more spice in this twisted plot.
More sides ... Ichigo's, Aizen's, Kenpachi's ( The I-Fight-just-for-fun-side ), Fire Gramp's ( Because I think he'll make his best to restore SS A.s.a.p. ), And maybe we'll sort as Freelancers ( Firework & Twin axes Huge guardian, Yoruichi ... Everybody else )

And yet after 60 episode situation is unclear and surprises aren't to be ruled out as a possibility

XanBcoo
Fri, 12-09-2005, 12:13 PM

Yeah I think this is a good theory too, mostly because I came up with in the last episode ( no one reads my posts).

Do you think that hollow-Ichigo has something to do with Kaien-dono? Because he was killed by a hollow and the fact that they look so much alike can't be a coincidense. And we don't really know what happens to shinigamis that die. They might get reincarnated or something.
That's pretty much my take on the subject.
I think that's an ok theory, sans the Hollow-Kaien. I think Ichigo's hollow is his own, from when he was in that pit. Ichigo was halfway turning into a hollow, being covered by the mask and screaming as his chain was completely destroyed, but he manged to find his powers. I also beleive the grayscale Ichigo inside him to be his hollow personality (meaning it's his own - since it looks like him). Kaien's hollow had a different voice (a very recognizable one at that), and a weird-ass mask that is not the one that appears on Ichigo's face. Perhaps there is a connection between Kaien and Ichigo, but not between the Hollows inside them.

Assertn
Fri, 12-09-2005, 02:36 PM
If Aizen was plotting all this time to bring out hollow-kaien, then that means he would've planned on some reincarnation of kaien to come to soul society in the first place (which i guess ichigo could be, since they mentioned the resemblance). I dunno, sounds infinitely impossible for anyone to plan for the sequence of events that lead a young boy bearing the characteristics of an ex-leutenant that also awoken his death god powers while simultaneously turning into a hollow who entered into the mix to begin with from an interaction with a death god whom lent him her powers.

Even the people who helped train ichigo didn't realize the hollow side until yoruichi saw that mask after the kenpachi fight.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 12-09-2005, 02:40 PM
I think people are giving Aizen too much credit. I think he's just been biding his time until one of the Death God's commits an executionable offense to enact his plan.

I don't think he really has any idea how powerful Ichigo is. Which is why whatever his plan is is going to fail.

Otherwise, he's fulfilling some rediculously convoluted 20 year plan thats going to work and bad guy wins series over.

Kyrre
Fri, 12-09-2005, 08:45 PM
Ask you me, the picture of Ichigo's Bankai sword and the other sword comes in ep. 61 before the picture "Ichigo on ground, while Aizen holds around Rukia's neck". Why? Because it would sound up to expectations that Aizen is better than Ichigo in sword-dueling. Therefore, in my opinion, Ichigo tries to defend Rukia duriing that first picture by trying to get Aizen's sneaky hands off Rukia, while in the second, Aizen has made Ichigo bow down to the ground to eat dirt, yet again.

Next, Hitsugaya vs. Aizen. I honestly don't think there's much a difference between Hitsugaya and Aizen in strength. It's rather the way they acted. Hitsugaya was being agresive and almost instantly turned his sword Bankai, while Aizen was calm and cold, and waited for Hitsugaya to make his move. This is what made Hitsugaya fall. He's the small young white-haired agressive genius captain, while Aizen is, after watched episode 60, a very cold and calm person. Plus, he's a genius at better rate than Hitsugaya. Aizen had full control over Hitsugaya in that discussion they had, and it ended up making our Hyourinmaru-wielder turn Bankai without restrictions.

Last, Previous 12th captain, Urahara Kisuke's return to Soul Society. My opinions; the reason he (and Yoruichi) left Soul Society a while ago, was because somewhat, Kisuke knows of Aizen's plans. And how? Kisuke is known as the wisest captain of all Soul Society. If Kisuke couldn't, by that rank, figure out Aizen's plans, then who would?
Aizen may be a genius, but so is Kisuke. And Aizen vs. Kisuke would be my first battle coming up for the next 3-4 episodes.
If some other Captain (or previous ones) are to return to Soukyoku battlefield, it would be Yoruichi. She and Kisuke seems to be very close friends, and she, our God of Flash, won't become any distraction at all in between Kisuke.

It does not need to be like this, either. Kisuke does not ned to arrive the next episode, because as the preview shows; "I will also be a guest.", probably means we get to know Kisuke's Captain job in the Soul Society that existed before Ichigo brought his Zangetsu into their world and caused massive tornado in there.
But Kisuke will return to Soul Society yet again. That's for sure.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 12-09-2005, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by: Kyrre
I honestly don't think there's much a difference between Hitsugaya and Aizen in strength. It's rather the way they acted. Hitsugaya was being agresive and almost instantly turned his sword Bankai, while Aizen was calm and cold, and waited for Hitsugaya to make his move. This is what made Hitsugaya fall.

What?

Aizen destroyed a captain and a vice-captain without the slightest effort.

Like they were nothing.

Jadugar
Fri, 12-09-2005, 09:59 PM
Totally agree with Azazel, being calm and collective during a fight and finding the weakness of your opponent, isnt that the real strength. After two Hitsugaya's fights I am starting to think he is all talk. It could be that he has the smallest dick is SS and that compells him to justify himself with his big ego and power rage.

XanBcoo
Fri, 12-09-2005, 11:00 PM
Ask you me, the picture of Ichigo's Bankai sword and the other sword comes in ep. 61 before the picture "Ichigo on ground, while Aizen holds around Rukia's neck". Why? Because it would sound up to expectations that Aizen is better than Ichigo in sword-dueling. Therefore, in my opinion, Ichigo tries to defend Rukia duriing that first picture by trying to get Aizen's sneaky hands off Rukia, while in the second, Aizen has made Ichigo bow down to the ground to eat dirt, yet again..
Very insignificant point, but I have to disagree. The previews are, for the most part, shown in the chronological order that the episodes follow. Ichigo is still lying down on the ground (as in episode 59), Aizen shows up (does something to Renji - beats the shit outta him? whatever), and takes Rukia. I'm assuming Ichigo won't stand for that, and attacks Aizen from the air, which is where the shadow falls and the swords clash.

Last, Previous 12th captain, Urahara Kisuke's return to Soul Society. My opinions; the reason he (and Yoruichi) left Soul Society a while ago, was because somewhat, Kisuke knows of Aizen's plans. And how? Kisuke is known as the wisest captain of all Soul Society. If Kisuke couldn't, by that rank, figure out Aizen's plans, then who would?
Aizen may be a genius, but so is Kisuke. And Aizen vs. Kisuke would be my first battle coming up for the next 3-4 episodes.
Since when was Urahara known as "thew wisest captain of all Soul Society"?? In any case, I don't think he left Soul Society of his own will, I think he was forced to leave. If you remember back to the beginning of this arc, when he built the gate to send the others through, he tried to follow, but was stopped. I'm guessing that has some relevence, and shows that he will not be able to return. I'm very excited to learn what really happened though. This episode is creating too many questions that need to be answered.

as the preview shows; "I will also be a guest.", probably means we get to know Kisuke's Captain job in the Soul Society that existed before Ichigo brought his Zangetsu into their world and caused massive tornado in there.
Lol, that is probably the most complicated way I've heard someone say "we'll get to see a Kisuke flashback".

darkmetal505
Sat, 12-10-2005, 12:02 AM
Ask you me, the picture of Ichigo's Bankai sword and the other sword comes in ep. 61 before the picture "Ichigo on ground, while Aizen holds around Rukia's neck". Why? Because it would sound up to expectations that Aizen is better than Ichigo in sword-dueling. Therefore, in my opinion, Ichigo tries to defend Rukia duriing that first picture by trying to get Aizen's sneaky hands off Rukia, while in the second, Aizen has made Ichigo bow down to the ground to eat dirt, yet again.

Next, Hitsugaya vs. Aizen. I honestly don't think there's much a difference between Hitsugaya and Aizen in strength. It's rather the way they acted. Hitsugaya was being agresive and almost instantly turned his sword Bankai, while Aizen was calm and cold, and waited for Hitsugaya to make his move. This is what made Hitsugaya fall. He's the small young white-haired agressive genius captain, while Aizen is, after watched episode 60, a very cold and calm person. Plus, he's a genius at better rate than Hitsugaya. Aizen had full control over Hitsugaya in that discussion they had, and it ended up making our Hyourinmaru-wielder turn Bankai without restrictions.

If some other Captain (or previous ones) are to return to Soukyoku battlefield, it would be Yoruichi. She and Kisuke seems to be very close friends, and she, our God of Flash, won't become any distraction at all in between Kisuke.

It does not need to be like this, either. Kisuke does not ned to arrive the next episode, because as the preview shows; "I will also be a guest.", probably means we get to know Kisuke's Captain job in the Soul Society that existed before Ichigo brought his Zangetsu into their world and caused massive tornado in there.
But Kisuke will return to Soul Society yet again. That's for sure.

There is a major difference in power between Hitsugaya and Aizen; this is clearly shown. Maybe not in terms in spirit power, but for Aizen's shikai to take down histugaya's bankai (which is pretty sweet, but his shikai looks more powerful) without any effort.

Aizen vs Kisuke? highly unlikely for obvious reasons, and alos Kisuke was banned from soul society. He says something like "damn, I stil cant enter..." when Ichigo and the group enter it.

Oh and you made a contradiction. Maybe you didnt see this. You say Aizen has made Ichigo eat dirt again and you say Hitsugaya is same power with Aizen. Ichigo is clearly at or very near a captain level. If Aizen is supposedly going to own Ichigo, it shows the power difference between him and Hitsugaya.

I hate how we make these arguments like deductive logic and all philisophical. I dont know, anime is just weird. It just messes with your head (in a good way).

ToFuGuY
Sat, 12-10-2005, 12:12 AM

Since when was Urahara known as "thew wisest captain of all Soul Society"?? In any case, I don't think he left Soul Society of his own will, I think he was forced to leave. If you remember back to the beginning of this arc, when he built the gate to send the others through, he tried to follow, but was stopped.

kisuke was the previous captain of the 12th division and itz this division where they do experiment things to ppl.

and if anyone rememebers, when the ppl from the 12th division were examining the "body" rukia was using, they said that whoever made this must be banned becuz of reasons unknown

wut i think is that kisuke got banned cuz of that. but im just assuming...

(if this is a spoiler, im sry. i honestly did not read the manga)

ADDITION: i think we should make a thread for discussion of the bleach storyline. instead of like.. kinda going off topic, which is discussing only episode 60

Munsu
Sat, 12-10-2005, 12:24 AM
Why would you appologize if something is a spoiler when you don't know even what's going on?

XanBcoo
Sat, 12-10-2005, 01:18 AM
and if anyone rememebers, when the ppl from the 12th division were examining the "body" rukia was using, they said that whoever made this must be banned becuz of reasons unknown
(if this is a spoiler, im sry. i honestly did not read the manga)

I'm 90% sure that scene you described wasn't shown in the anime and is only in the manga. I buy Viz's english translation and I was suprised when I saw it btw, because I didn't remember it in the anime.

KoKo37
Sat, 12-10-2005, 01:34 AM
yah, that scene was shown at chapter 69, a bit after rukia got captured. however it was never shown in the anime so i suppose its a spoiler XD lol

G0$u 3])iT : also considering you never read the manga, and it never was shown in the anime yet, did a friend of yours tell you or somthing? o.O lol

Kensee
Sat, 12-10-2005, 07:10 AM
I wonder if Ichigo and Renji will take on Aizen at the same time (seeing how Gin and Toseen are there too... 3 captains on one renji makes for an unhappy, onesided fight). That mean Ichigo and Renji vs Aizen, Gin, and Tossen? Or is Aizen gonnna be like f this, you guys fight them, ima sit back.

O.o or maybe Aizen will be like .. oh hell yes (internally he will say this because he is the embodiment of calm and quietness on the outnside) then pwn both Renji and Ichigo ... o.o
-_- all I know is that on the preview, Ichigos practically faced flat on the dirt and looking pretty messed up, also we didnt see any shots of him still at the execution grounds at the end of the last episode. ...

Kraco
Sat, 12-10-2005, 09:28 AM
I wonder if Ichigo and Renji will take on Aizen at the same time (seeing how Gin and Toseen are there too... 3 captains on one renji makes for an unhappy, onesided fight). That mean Ichigo and Renji vs Aizen, Gin, and Tossen?

You are forgetting Yachiru-chan! She's there as well, isn't she? And who knows, Yoruichi might make a come-back, backed-up by Soi Fong.

Somehow I hope, though, that Ichigo's first attack would be like his first Bankai move against Byakuya, with the exception he would finish the move and slit somebody's throat - Tousen would make a nice, surprised victim.

mage
Sat, 12-10-2005, 10:08 AM
there's no way ichigo and renji, who are almost dead, could take on three captains.

Kyrre
Sat, 12-10-2005, 10:27 AM
I wonder, where's Komamura Sajin between all this? He seemed to know Tousen pretty well back in the struggle against Zaraki.

el_boss
Sat, 12-10-2005, 02:17 PM
I wonder, where's Komamura Sajin between all this? He seemed to know Tousen pretty well back in the struggle against Zaraki.
I think he will be the one to fight Tousen, because he will feel that Tousen has duped and betrayed him. I really don't he is with the bad guys.

Kraco
Sat, 12-10-2005, 03:38 PM

I think he will be the one to fight Tousen, because he will feel that Tousen has duped and betrayed him. I really don't he is with the bad guys.

Well, I think he will always be with the old geezer. Whatever side Yamamoto happens to choose.

el_boss
Sat, 12-10-2005, 03:53 PM
Well, I think he will always be with the old geezer. Whatever side Yamamoto happens to choose.
Touche!

Assertn
Sat, 12-10-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel

I honestly don't think there's much a difference between Hitsugaya and Aizen in strength. It's rather the way they acted. Hitsugaya was being agresive and almost instantly turned his sword Bankai, while Aizen was calm and cold, and waited for Hitsugaya to make his move. This is what made Hitsugaya fall.

What?

Like they were nothing.

That's only because they've already seen his shikai before, and were under his illusionary powers.

Munsu
Sat, 12-10-2005, 04:27 PM
That's like saying, Ichigo won only because he had more spiritual powers than his oponent.

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 12-10-2005, 04:50 PM

What?

Like they were nothing.

That's only because they've already seen his shikai before, and were under his illusionary powers.

If he's screwed them over from the beginning it makes him all the more powerful.

Assertn
Sat, 12-10-2005, 05:04 PM
not powerful, sneaky

Inazuma
Sat, 12-10-2005, 05:43 PM
Aizen don't got much firepower to me ... But even un chopstick stabbed in the neck from behind is deadly

Kensee
Sat, 12-10-2005, 11:22 PM
Aizen don't got much firepower to me ... But even un chopstick stabbed in the neck from behind is deadly

Thats cause he has a sword ^_^

heero
Sun, 12-11-2005, 02:06 AM
its not the fireworks that's important in a fight. its the brains

Mae
Sun, 12-11-2005, 03:13 AM
Since someone was complaining about the lack before.... OMGWTF!!! I was convinced that he was some sort of fake Aizen for the first part of the ep, but no, looks like the real guy.... WTF is he doing? Does he want to take over SS? Is he allied with the hollows in some way? IS he a hallow (or taken over by one)? He did say they never knew his true self...

Since he was the one giving the orders, he must the one that wanted Rukia dead. Buy why? She's not that powerful, really. Was he just trying to get the captains to fight? If so, why would he be going after her now? He did tell the healer that she wouldn't see him again, maybe he's planning to leave soul society to take over the living world and wanted to eliminate anyone who might come after him?

The deaths were unexpected too. One of the things I like about anime is that important, well-liked characters can be killed off. I don't think either of them are coming back... Nice twist. Now what?

Assertn
Sun, 12-11-2005, 03:23 AM
hitsugaya wont die. No idea about hinamori though

DarthEnderX
Sun, 12-11-2005, 03:30 AM

Well, in that one flashback on Hinamori's to when she was training it shows that Aizen has rediculously powerful demon magic or whatever its called. The spell shit.

I also think there's no way Hitsugaya is dead. His wound wasn't that bad to begin with, and the fucking super healing captain is right there seconds after he goes down. He'll be fine. Wether he'll be fine in time to do anything in the coming fight is the question.

Carnage
Sun, 12-11-2005, 10:14 AM
This was definatly one of THE best episodes ever. It blew my mind at least 3 times every minute. Now since Aizen can use hallucination nobody can touch him ...................... except for KENPACHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (im a Kenpachi fanboyi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif). Who else is gonna be able to strike Aizen? unless Ichigo goes hollow and shows some moves that weve never seen, i think kenpachi is the only one able to pawn aizens ass. Also, does anybody else feel tempted and impatient enough to just read the manga?

Splash!
Sun, 12-11-2005, 11:22 AM
well, ... arent you quick to jump to conclusions about zaraki pwning aizen.
For all we know, he might actually be getting his ass whooped by kommamura at this very moment. Even if he does manage to beat 2 captains in a row, i highly doubt kenpachi will have the energy left to beat the biggest and baddest of them all, Aizen.

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 12-11-2005, 11:27 AM
It's good to know that Kenpachi has very good defensive skill and high reatsu that tends to scare off the newcomers, but aside from that he doesn't show any skill to me at all.

Kraco
Sun, 12-11-2005, 12:02 PM
Well, one thing is good to remember: Kenpachi can cause area damage. That might be the simplest way of fighting Aizen, who can shield himself from the senses of his opponents. So, even if the actual location of Aizen is unknown, if you destroy everything in the vicinity, there's a good chance Aizen's real body will take damage as well. And Kenpachi is not likely to be taken down with the first hit like Hitsugaya. Hitsugaya was just a little lad, after all.

Turkish-S
Sun, 12-11-2005, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by: heero
its not the fireworks that's important in a fight. its the brains

say's someone with a ava and sig of zaraki. -.-

For all we know, he might actually be getting his ass whooped by kommamura at this very moment. Even if he does manage to beat 2 captains in a row, i highly doubt kenpachi will have the energy left to beat the biggest and baddest of them all, Aizen.

they stopped the fight didn't they.. we saw zaraki sitting there and the 5th seat guy come's by and they talk a bit while watching ichigo vs byakugan from a distance.

Carnage
Sun, 12-11-2005, 01:30 PM

K-o-m-m-a-m-u-r-a........doesnt ring a bell (god dam short attention span). U know who would also be perfect to fight aizen besides kenpachi? Yamaji. His badass shikai would burn everything in the are to a crisp. aizen would be fucked. But i still want to see some more kenpachi action.

P.S. hope we get to see Zaraki's shikai if he can release it!!! Now that would be pawnage.

masamuneehs
Sun, 12-11-2005, 01:38 PM
Zaraki Kenpachi and Kommamura's fight was interupted. Kenpachi says something like "that guy all of a sudden yelled, "Genryussai-sensei!" And ran off..." so Zaraki has had some time to rest after owning Tousen.

The problem is this, Kenpachi can't sense Reiatsu. (or so he says). How the hell is he going to locate Aizen? Relying on Yachiru (and she's not even with him) has always led to terrible outcomes in the past...Heck, Kenpachi is also such a Pure fighter that I don't know what he can do EXCEPT trust his senses, which Aizen will totally fool him with... I'd like to think Kenpachi helps out by taking on Gin or kicking Tousen's ass (again), but I don't see him hurting Aizen much at all.

And DarthEnder has a great point. We haven't seen Aizen do anything too flashy with his sword, but I also think his Demon Magic is probably at least at Byakuya's level, probably higher. I mean, his friggin trump is an Illusion Technique, implying the guy has to be pretty nasty with other Magics. Don't be surprised if Aizen combines his Illusion with some awesome spells when he really gets serious.

Besides, the guy wears glasses. You don't expect a guy with glasses to be the melee kind. Cunning traps and powerful magic is almost always the forte of those types.

Kraco
Sun, 12-11-2005, 02:31 PM
I disagree a bit. It's true Kenpachi is a pure fighter, like you said, and thus he naturally relies on his senses. However, when he lost all but the sense of touch against Tousen, we didn't see him despair or quickly fall. He was just slightly pissed off, because much of the fun of the fight disappeared. Against Aizen, if he notices he can't much trust his senses, he would have to do the same: Not take for granted the accuracy of vision or hearing, but rather use different tactics. And with his powers, it would be the same as securing a dark room with hand grenades: Somebody's going to get wounded even if you don't see him.

Don't forget that against Tousen he didn't even take off the eye-patch. When he did take it off against Ichigo, buildings soon started to crumble all over the place...

Carnage
Sun, 12-11-2005, 02:40 PM
I disagree a bit. It's true Kenpachi is a pure fighter, like you said, and thus he naturally relies on his senses. However, when he lost all but the sense of touch against Tousen, we didn't see him despair or quickly fall. He was just slightly pissed off, because much of the fun of the fight disappeared. Against Aizen, if he notices he can't much trust his senses, he would have to do the same: Not take for granted the accuracy of vision or hearing, but rather use different tactics. And with his powers, it would be the same as securing a dark room with hand grenades: Somebody's going to get wounded even if you don't see him.

Don't forget that against Tousen he didn't even take off the eye-patch. When he did take it off against Ichigo, buildings soon started to crumble all over the place...

Damn, you beat me to it. Well, remember that once somone strikes Kenpachi, hell know where they are. Then he can kick ass. I dont know if hypnosis will affect your sense of touch, i think people just assume that when Aizen was talking about all five senses. But we've never seen hypnosis fool the sense of touch have we??? Dum Dum Dum. So, all in all i think kenpachi would have a pretty fair chance against aizen. But i dont see how Ichigo will manage. Hes screwed unless he brings out the hollow.

XanBcoo
Sun, 12-11-2005, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by: God#2
Damn, you beat me to it. Well, remember that once somone strikes Kenpachi, hell know where they are. Then he can kick ass. I dont know if hypnosis will affect your sense of touch, i think people just assume that when Aizen was talking about all five senses. But we've never seen hypnosis fool the sense of touch have we??? Dum Dum Dum.

I'm pretty sure Aizen was including touch when he said "all 5 senses." I don't know the extent of his powers, but it seems as if he can make someone beleive whatever he wants them to. Maybe he's even capable of something like Tousen's bankai, only eliminating the sense of touch as well.

Jadugar
Sun, 12-11-2005, 05:50 PM
Episode 60 is out by Lunar...

Bleach 60 - Lunar Anime (http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/[Lunar]%20Bleach%20-%2060%20[8CCA48E2].avi.torrent)

FrogKing
Sun, 12-11-2005, 06:00 PM

Well, in that one flashback on Hinamori's to when she was training it shows that Aizen has rediculously powerful demon magic or whatever its called. The spell shit.

I also think there's no way Hitsugaya is dead. His wound wasn't that bad to begin with, and the fucking super healing captain is right there seconds after he goes down. He'll be fine. Wether he'll be fine in time to do anything in the coming fight is the question.

I remembered in the Hinamori flashback where Aizen and Gin roll in a own the Hollow's and didn't even break a sweat. After that, I definately thought Aizen was strong and that the death was somehow staged (I posted it somewhere but I thought that the 4th captain was in on it too). Anyhow, dug up 3 screenies that show the easy with which Aizen destroys a hollow. He even kinda smirks at it before he destroys it:
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/Y0jimb0/Aizne1.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/Y0jimb0/Aizen1a.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/Y0jimb0/Aizen2.jpg
I think Aizne is a badass...period. Ichigo will have a tough run at him but I think he'll definately fall short. Not sure who'll also show up but I think Ken-san and Yachiru, Yoruichi and Soi Fong, and kommamura are a good guesses.

darkmetal505
Sun, 12-11-2005, 06:32 PM
aizen was always a shady character

mage
Sun, 12-11-2005, 07:32 PM

it doesn't matter if they've seen it before. anyone who fights aizen will see it during the fight.

Carnage
Sun, 12-11-2005, 08:58 PM
I dont see how Aizen could touch Yamaji. The old badass would just blow the whole fucking vacinity to smitherines, taking Aizen's ass. But no disrespect to Aizen, hes still cooli/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

KoKo37
Sun, 12-11-2005, 08:59 PM
well we havn't even seen Aizens bankai yet XD so we dunno if Yamaji could pwn him lol, well Yamaji hasn't showqn his bankai either yet, but aizen is probally better -.- lol

G0$u 3])iT : or maybe that Yamaji is part of Aizens illusion!! lol, because he like jus suddenly turned evil -.- lol

heero
Sun, 12-11-2005, 09:04 PM
that old man is on fire! i dont think aizen can get near him lol

mage
Sun, 12-11-2005, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by: KoKo37
well we havn't even seen Aizens bankai yet XD so we dunno if Yamaji could pwn him lol, well Yamaji hasn't showqn his bankai either yet, but aizen is probally better -.- lol

G0$u 3])iT : or maybe that Yamaji is part of Aizens illusion!! lol, because he like jus suddenly turned evil -.- lol
dude, wtfs with your posts? you put more "lols" and stupid smileys than a 13 year old girl puts in an AIM conversation. can't you just type normally? its ridiculously annoying.

and wtf is G0$u 3])iT? You don't even need to put in a note saying you edited anything.

heero
Sun, 12-11-2005, 10:36 PM

dude, wtfs with your posts? you put more "lols" and stupid smileys than a 13 year old girl puts in an AIM conversation. can't you just type normally? its ridiculously annoying.

and wtf is G0$u 3])iT? You don't even need to put in a note saying you edited anything.

so you decided to waste time complaining about his post instead of just ignoring it?

KoKo37
Sun, 12-11-2005, 11:03 PM

dun be such a baby -.- lol, i can get annoying at sometimes with so many "lol's" n i just like the phrase gosu -.-, just ingore it like heero said XD. and that is pretty much normal typing for me XD, that shouldn't annoy you to much less your a perfectionist lol. anyways lets get bacck to topic >: )

kooshi
Mon, 12-12-2005, 12:32 AM
Kira's true intentions of using his soul slayer's ability against Matsumoto.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/kooshi/vlcsnap-2516131copy.jpg

kenren
Mon, 12-12-2005, 01:36 AM
well....hinamori is dead..

and aizen is one badass captain i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

heero
Mon, 12-12-2005, 01:54 AM
or maybe she's not dead and saved by the medic captain

KoKo37
Mon, 12-12-2005, 02:20 AM
well personly i think "One" of them will be ressurected... least i hope lol, its cool when a show isn't afraid to kill off one of the good guys to make a story better lol, usally the only ones who die are the bad guys, less the good guys die in heroic way -.- lol

Originally posted by: kooshi

rofl, i cant believe i never relized that till now -.- lol

Assertn
Mon, 12-12-2005, 03:49 AM
well personly i think "One" of them will be ressurected... least i hope lol, its cool when a show isn't afraid to kill off one of the good guys to make a story better lol, usally the only ones who die are the bad guys, less the good guys die in heroic way -.- lol

Originally posted by: kooshi

rofl, i cant believe i never relized that till now -.- lol

-.- lol

el_boss
Mon, 12-12-2005, 05:01 AM
Maybe they will gather all 7 dragonballs and ressurect their fallen allies.

KoKo37
Mon, 12-12-2005, 06:11 AM

rofl, thats a good idea... although the kernels got the last ball now -.- lol

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/9055/dragonball1de.gif

Inazuma
Mon, 12-12-2005, 06:41 AM
Bleach 60 By Dattebayo
162.040 Download

I can see Naruto's Dvd releases crumbling

mage
Mon, 12-12-2005, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by: heero
so you decided to waste time complaining about his post instead of just ignoring it?
yes, i wasted a whole less than a minute writing that post. i hope i haven't wasted my life away? i have ignored his posts ever since he started posting. i've even looked for a way to ignore someone so that i don't even see his posts, but it seems that only works for PMs.

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 12-12-2005, 12:32 PM

rofl, thats a good idea... although the kernels got the last ball now -.- lol

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/9055/dragonball1de.gif

I hope that image isn't supposed to be funny.

Assertn
Mon, 12-12-2005, 02:24 PM
Last time I checked, references to dragonball resurrections were still funny.

Carnage
Mon, 12-12-2005, 03:53 PM

wow, your a bitch. Are you always like this? Anyway, I dont know why captain Aizen didnt just bribe everyone by promising them their own Matsumo. Im sure at least half of the Shinigami would join him.

Carnage
Mon, 12-12-2005, 03:55 PM

Wow, your a bitch, are you always like this? Anyway, back on topic. I dont know why Captain Aizen didnt just bribe everyone with their own Matsumo if they joined his side. He'd have the biggest army eva.i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Edit: Woops, srry about the double post. LOL. <--- (that was for you magei/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif)

DarthEnderX
Tue, 12-13-2005, 03:46 AM
I'm with mage on this one. Sometimes, people just don't know they're posting like an 8 year old dipshit. You gotta let them know. So that they can make the nessecary life change. If not just for the good of everyone who has to read their bullshit, but for their OWN good. To make them a better person.

Last time I checked, references to dragonball resurrections were still funny.

The reference was funny. On the otherhand, the picture about fucking dbz and kfc in the following post doesn't even make sense to anyone without a mental handicap, much less actually be funny.

Seriously, that picture was about three levels below a really shitty O RLY pic.

KoKo37
Tue, 12-13-2005, 04:15 AM
ok i tried to be funny with that picture, i typed it out in like 2 mins -.-, also does it really piss you off that much to see "lol's" in a person posts? i already said i can get annoying with it at times and i did put to many "lol's" in that one post, but if it really pisses you off that much just whenever you see the name "KoKo37" in a topic scroll down till the end of the post, doesn't take that long -.-, also if you wanna flame me please send a PM to me, i highly doubght anyone wants to see us whine at each other lol. also i dont find my threads to be "bullshit", the only thing that some peep might find them to be like that is the lol's and faces i put in them. i try to post decent stuff that isn't spam, ( exception for stuff that I think is funny, and has to do with the thread ) so yah if you really get that mad about my posts plz just scroll down a bit, and again PM if you got a problem with the way i talk or type -.-

Now lets get to the topic, this is starting to become a flame wars -.-".. ( course bleach 61 is out like today or tomorrow.. -.- lol )

Kraco
Tue, 12-13-2005, 05:15 AM
ok i tried to be funny with that picture, i typed it out in like 2 mins -.-...

Although I didn't find the picture too funny, I don't think everything posted even should be funny to me. I'm not the only person browsing the net, after all, and somebody else might find the stuff seriously amusing.

However, "in like 2 mins" is no defence at all. I have posted on these forums a couple of screenshots I photoshopped, and whilst they haven't been stellar, I didn't limit my time spent on them to 2 minutes. If you don't consider the effort / value of the joke worth more than 2 mins of your time, why post at all? Even a serious professional can't do much in 2 mins.

el_boss
Tue, 12-13-2005, 05:25 AM
I'm with mage on this one. Sometimes, people just don't know they're posting like an 8 year old dipshit. You gotta let them know. So that they can make the nessecary life change. If not just for the good of everyone who has to read their bullshit, but for their OWN good. To make them a better person.
Correction: If not just for the good of everyone with obsessive compulsive disorder who HAS to read their bullshit

Yay tomorrow is bleach day!

DarthEnderX
Tue, 12-13-2005, 10:30 AM
If I don't read every post in the thread I run the risk of saying something someone else already has an looking like an idiot though! I mean, if I'm going to take the time to participate in a conversation, its best to know the conversation and not be the internet equivelent to someone walking up to a group of people talking and just start spouting random shit, especially retreaded

Gotta do your research. Research in all things. Internet communication is an art and a science!

I will say also that lol's and emoticons do not bother me in and of themselves. It's when they become used as a form of punctuation rather than a way of conveying emotion that the entire thing becomes bothersome. Do you know what "lol" means? Laughing out loud. Now when you use lol, take a look at what you just typed, or what your responding to. Did it actually make you laugh out loud? It doesn't have to be a guffaw, it could be something as small as a snicker. But you have to have actually have derived SOME amusement from what was said.

For example:

( course bleach 61 is out like today or tomorrow.. -.- lol )
Yes. Bleach 61 is out tomorrow. Why exactly is that funny to you? Near as I can tell thats simply a statement of fact. I can't imagine anyone not stoned that would even be tickled by that.

Same deal with emoticon. They are supposed to convey your emotion from your previous statement. What exactly is -.- supposed to even be as far as mood? That's an anime person with their eyes closed? Are you sleepy? Japanese sleepy? It doesn't even make sense. Emoticons are not a replacement for exclamation points and periods my good man.

The only other proper use of emoticons is when you really want to insult someone and want to make it so if they insult you back, THEY look like a dick. This is done by following your insult with i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif For example:

"I want to burn your fucking house down and fuck the charred corpses of your family. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif "

Oh! A wry smiley! That DarthEnder, he sure enjoys those pyronecrophilia jokes. He's such a kidder.

But really, am I? Am I really? I think you see what I'm saying.

I'm seriously gonna burn your house down.

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 12-13-2005, 10:34 AM
I don';t think it makes someone OCD to be bothered by those flaming piles of incoherent crap Koko calls posts.

Bleach day hurrah.

Now you feel like number one!!
Shining bright just like the sun!!

XanBcoo
Tue, 12-13-2005, 11:30 AM
*Shining bright for everyone
...man, we haven't heard that song in a while. I'm one of the few who likes it, so I hope they use it again.

Koko37 is not a shitposter, but Darthender hit it pretty much on the mark. It's annoying to see a bunch of useless emoticons and lols thrown all over the place as filler for actual words.

el_boss
Tue, 12-13-2005, 12:34 PM
I don';t think it makes someone OCD to be bothered by those flaming piles of incoherent crap Koko calls posts.
Really? 'Cause I was being serious. Though I didn't say anything about being bothered.

Terracosmo
Tue, 12-13-2005, 01:11 PM
I think that you'll have to be Jesus in order to not find Koko's way of posting annoying. Either that or drunk.
Then again, it does give him a certain image. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

anphorus
Tue, 12-13-2005, 03:27 PM
...man, we haven't heard that song in a while. I'm one of the few who likes it, so I hope they use it again.

Koko37 is not a shitposter, but Darthender hit it pretty much on the mark. It's annoying to see a bunch of useless emoticons and lols thrown all over the place as filler for actual words.

I also love that song, it reminds me of songs like "You got the Touch" from Transformers: the Movie i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Anyways!: When Hitsugaya is talking about the head guys who were all killed he mentions The Gotei 13, the Special Forces (ninjas!) and the military police (I think) and 3 symbols come up. The diamond is obviously for the Gotei 13, but which of the other two is which, anyone know?

(Not a fantastic question, but this thread is getting dangerously off topic)

KoKo37
Tue, 12-13-2005, 07:13 PM

hmm yah i guess you guys are right, il try n stop using so many "lol's" n emoticons in my posts. also to everyone else i try not to be a shitposter, i jus tried to reply to the guy by putting words in a picture, didn't expect it do bother everyone that much o.O also to Kraco i know its a bad defense but its waht happend, i would of come up with a better excuse if i wanted ( it might of been 3 mins typing it, but i thought it was funny at the time -.- ). But i will still put "lol's" and face's in my posts im to much of an idiot not too XD, but i wont put as many.

and yah lets get back to topic for a bit till 61 comes out.

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 12-13-2005, 09:37 PM
It's not that you're a shitposter, it's just that I, speaking for myself, don't go to the effort of finding the point youre trying to make through all the gibberish.

Deadfire
Wed, 12-14-2005, 12:34 AM
It's not that you're a shitposter, it's just that I, speaking for myself, don't go to the effort of finding the point youre trying to make through all the gibberish.

With posts like that I personally don't even try as I try to read and lose interest as it gets harder to understand.

I haven't said my comment on this one. That comment is the ever so popular "OMGWTFBBQ" as I was very happy how they did Aizen's comeback . I very much like that they animated Aizen himself, protraying him evil but staying true to his before image. As for the bit about his release, it's near impossible for anyone, to not look at his sword during a fight so unless you are in a single room with no doors and windows with your eyes closed and can attack everything at the same time there is no way

It makes me wonder on at the end of this series (when ever god knows when) they will defeat him (if they ever do)

Yes I know my comment is late and as I type this DB has most likly have released the new one..oh well

hitokirigirl
Wed, 12-14-2005, 01:27 PM
Hell, just watched it...........The captain I feared the most was Byakuya, but now, compared to Aizen, he's just like shit. I have the feeling we're gonna have a battle royale between Ichigo and Co (after all, Orihime and the others were next to him) and Aizen/Gin.

Dunno why, but I'm pretty sure Byakuya is gonna come back for help...not to save his dear sister, but to defend these crappy SS laws and give much aura to his noble reputation.
As for Kenpachi, his twisted mind and insane strengh would perfectly fit against Gin.

Can't wait to see the next episodes XD