PDA

View Full Version : Ending Song

el_boss
Fri, 12-02-2005, 12:25 PM
I hope I'm not the only one that really likes this song. I have actually watched all the Blood+ just to hear this song. But now I can have listen to it all day long, I've had it on repeat for an hour soon. Just can't get enough of this sad shit.

Not allowed to link directly, but the song is on this page.
BLOOD+ Ending - Kataritsugu Koto by Chitose Hajime (http://www.minglong.org/index.php?page=1)

UberSuperHACKER
Sun, 12-04-2005, 08:37 PM
Gee I dunno Man But the Song in the begining makes me wanna bone Saya!

Jadugar
Wed, 12-28-2005, 10:36 AM
Q : Anyone else feel like crying when they listen to the ending song?

A : Makes me sad. Thats all.

SamuraiX-
Sun, 01-01-2006, 10:57 PM
It just isn't the kind of song that makes you want to cry when listening to it. The only songs that did this too me were a couple from Naruto and Bleach, but those were later on in the series when everything became alot more "familiar" and you feel like you personally know each of the characters in the series and the struggles they are going through, along with the hardships they face or have already encountered. This then causes me to think more deeply into the Anime which brings out the emotion of sadness, but at the same time happiness, which then sometimes leads to depression. ^_^;;

Anyways, Blood+ isn't there for me yet, probably around episode 30-40 I'll get that feeling I do when listening to some of the Naruto/Bleach openings/endings. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

UberSuperHACKER
Wed, 01-18-2006, 01:09 AM
yeah like that Wicked bad gotta gut stiring gotta either puke or take a dump feeling?... of course its been sooooo long since I have seen non filler maby that is just what Filler ending songs in naruto do for me