PDA

View Full Version : An age-old question regarding the good ol' one night stand

Terracosmo
Thu, 12-01-2005, 02:43 PM
Scenario #1: You are at the bar, you find a woman, bring her home, do the good ol' haystack dance and then it turns out she wants more.

Scenario #2: You are semi-friends with a woman online, you meet, you bring her home and do the good ol' haystack dance (I love that expression) and then it turns out she wants more.

Etc. You get my point.
My question is: WHAT TO DO?
Of course it should in theory be as easy as saying "Well woman, I only wanted some sex, and I thought you did too so whatever", but aren't there better ways? What are your experiences with this problem, and how do you usually deal with it?

PSJ
Thu, 12-01-2005, 02:53 PM
As i lack the experience this is not properly tested but why don't you give her more and if you feel the need pull out at a later stage, you might not want to throw her away and it turns into something good.

Phoenix20578
Thu, 12-01-2005, 03:05 PM
This happened to me over the summer. I went out to a bar/club, and I met a girl there (hot as hell). We go to her place, and then we do the good ol' haystack dance (wow, that is a good saying i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif) Next
morning, I get up to leave, and she wants me to go out with her again and get into a relationship. Some
ex-girlfreinds I've had have taught me not to do that for a while, so I just pretended that I just got out of
a relationship and I wasnt looking for any commitments right now. That worked for me.

Terracosmo
Thu, 12-01-2005, 03:40 PM
@PSJ: True, but if it never turns into something good it will just be painful for the girl in question :S and the situation would be even more problematic.

@Phoenix: Similar to my situation really... ah well, the simplest solution is probably the best in this case. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

FrogKing
Thu, 12-01-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
This happened to me over the summer. I went out to a bar/club, and I met a girl there (hot as hell). We go to her place, and then we do the good ol' haystack dance (wow, that is a good saying ) Next
morning, I get up to leave, and she wants me to go out with her again and get into a relationship. Some
ex-girlfreinds I've had have taught me not to do that for a while, so I just pretended that I just got out of
a relationship and I wasnt looking for any commitments right now. That worked for me.
Definitely, the "I just got out of a relationship and don't want to jump right back in one" line works like a charm. Technically, it's not really lying...just stretching the time line to make a truth. I wouldn't opt to string along a girl to see if it gets better. It just makes it harder to cut it off later. Simpler is always the better solution. Re: Occam's Razor "one should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything"

Assertn
Thu, 12-01-2005, 04:01 PM
a friend of mine made it a point to not let her know where he lived.

Phoenix20578
Thu, 12-01-2005, 04:03 PM
A simple lie is best in these situations. The best lines I've heard are:

I don't see this going anyway
I just got out of a long relationship
I don't live around here, I'm just visiting

After that, it gets to involved

FrogKing
Thu, 12-01-2005, 04:07 PM
And remember fellas. All women are crazy/psycho when it comes to commitment. If you know that going in and toss rationality out the window then you are way better off. Now, I am not saying that crazy is bad. Hell, I married one. It's just better to know that going in. Btw, I think for women in the world of 'dating' sex=commitment. For us sex=good time.

edit: You could use some input from women. Where's KitKat and Honoko? They could help out too.

Terracosmo
Thu, 12-01-2005, 04:25 PM
"Btw, I think for women in the world of 'dating' sex=commitment. For us sex=good time."

I don't think there's a rule for these things. I think that more men consider sex "just a good time", but I still know of many females who view sex that way as well.

FrogKing
Thu, 12-01-2005, 04:29 PM
There's always exceptions to the rules. Hell, 2 standard deviations to the left or right on the bell curve will uncover some wierd shit.

Turkish-S
Thu, 12-01-2005, 06:12 PM
Say you were born a man. That will scare herr off.

el_boss
Thu, 12-01-2005, 07:08 PM
If you are honest about your intentions there will always be less trouble when you want to get out. It's just plain wrong to dilute a woman into having sex. If you are honest the experience will be much more enjoyable for both parts. I don't really like the idea of one night stands or FANTA (Fuck And Never Touch Again) as some people call it. If there is no connection between the two (or more) people interacting, there is really no point. It's like masturbating inside a woman, if you understand what I'm saying.

So if where honest beforehand with the woman and she all of a sudden wants a relationship. You just need to say "I made this perfectly clear, I'm not in this for that reason" or however you'd like to say it.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 12-01-2005, 07:48 PM
Forget that, I've coaxed several skanks into having sex with me, gotta get off one way or another.

FrogKing
Thu, 12-01-2005, 08:08 PM
^ Ahahahahahahaha!

Lefty
Thu, 12-01-2005, 09:05 PM
I have to say Terra you get your self into some funny spots sometimes. Go with the old relationship line man, or just do what my dad use to do. Disapear for for a few weeks works perfectly.

Carnage
Thu, 12-01-2005, 10:02 PM
Safe sex is the way to goi/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Terracosmo
Thu, 12-01-2005, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by: Lefty
I have to say Terra you get your self into some funny spots sometimes. Go with the old relationship line man, or just do what my dad use to do. Disapear for for a few weeks works perfectly.

I'm all about funny spots. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
(Misinterpretions abound)

badass
Thu, 12-01-2005, 10:52 PM
If it is indeed a one night stand, then it means you don't intend to see or talk to the other person afterwards. Therefore, saying "I just wanted poon" would work fine. You're not supposed to care, that's the point.

masamuneehs
Thu, 12-01-2005, 11:52 PM
Terracosmo, you aren't an idiot. Keep the bitch on a leash. Weigh the situation and particular circumstances carefully.

IF AND ONLY IF SHE IS HOT AND A GOOD FUCK YOU SHOULD:
Keep her. Call her. Take her on dates and all that nice shit. Good girls are hard to find.

IF YOU'RE NOT REALLY INTO HER BUT YOU'RE NOT SURE IF A RELATIONSHIP MIGHT START UP:
Keep her at a distance. (especially if you don't want a girlfriend right now). Call her occasionally. Be very standoffish on the phone. Meet her ONLY under your perameters.

IF YOU DONT WANT NOTHING ELSE TO DO WITH HER:
#1 keep the bitch's number, just so you know when you need to hit 'Ignore'
#2 tell her straight up and honest what your night together meant to you and where you want to go from there (in this case, nowhere)
#3 if the bitch is really voracious for your cock and keeps persuing, heck, what the hell? Keep the crazy bitch for BJs and drunk sex when nothing else is feasible.

Most important thing: Don't strain yourself. Lying can ruin a man, in more ways than one. Don't lead on unnecessarily, she is a human being with feelings after all. Don't ever accept less than what you're looking for, that's what we call Standards.Amen.

Assassin
Fri, 12-02-2005, 12:43 AM
Terra, this is why you take YOUR car to HER apartment, and leave in the morning.

ofcourse, you could decide to be a gentleman (and i use the term loosely) and do something nice before you leave. For example, make breakfast (coffee and donuts would suffice) or put a flower on your side of the bed for her to find.

If you leaving her high and dry (well, hopefully not dry ;&gti/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif, you could aleast try to ease the pain a bit.

Lefty
Fri, 12-02-2005, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

Originally posted by: Lefty

I'm all about funny spots.
(Misinterpretions abound)

I feel extreamly dirty by proxy. You truly deserve your title.

Teh XYZ
Fri, 12-02-2005, 05:10 PM
i agree, relationship line is best.

chambers
Sat, 12-03-2005, 06:43 PM
just take her on SHIT dates, like sport matches in the cold, cheap shitty resturants where they dont serve food she likes. get hammerd with your mates and only ever ring her then if you can.

she will be put off you easy

ChaosK
Sat, 12-03-2005, 08:38 PM
....so you get HER to not like YOU....thats creative.

Uchiha Barles
Sat, 12-03-2005, 08:55 PM
Um...yeah, I suggest to just go the honest route on this. Often times though, I know a bunch of people that are pretty chicken shit about being honest, so they just do this thing where they never call, and curt on the phone and in person, and generally unpleasant. They do that until the chick leaves, or until they themselves get pissed off about the situation and blurt out something along along the lines of "goddamn it you dumb bitch! I just wanted to fuck! GET A FUCKING CLUE!". I don't recommend the latter.

Xollence
Sat, 12-03-2005, 11:08 PM
Hehe I think the beginning of 50 First Dates has some really good excuses.

el_boss
Sun, 12-04-2005, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by: chambers
just take her on SHIT dates, like sport matches in the cold, cheap shitty resturants where they dont serve food she likes. get hammerd with your mates and only ever ring her then if you can.

Actually a girl could get more attracted if you treat her this way. As we all know, girls love "bad-boys", even if they don't admit it.

Mae
Sun, 12-04-2005, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by: el_boss

Actually a girl could get more attracted if you treat her this way. As we all know, girls love "bad-boys", even if they don't admit it.

Pfffft... whatever. Some girls are unfortunate enough through this phase ("Oh, a rebel, how cool!") But I'd say 90% of them get over it. (Several months and one crappy relationship later: "Ok, that sucked, WTF was I thinking? To hell with rebels.")

And what is up with all this crap about lying to a girl or treating her badly after she was nice enough to have sex with you. I mean, she gave you something good and with no small risk to herself (getting pregnant, getting a disease). You think you'd be, I dunno, grateful or something? Do you want her to think she made a mistake (or, in the case of some of you, let her KNOW that she made a mistake)? I seriously have no respect for people that have to resort to those kind of tricks.

And why do guys insult girls who have sex (skank in this thread, bitch, slut, whore)? Ok, YOU want to have a one night stand. SHE wants to have a one night stand. You get together and have sex. Two people, same thing. If SHE's a skank for doing it, than so are you. And just practically speaking, if you want to have sex with women, but then you insult and mistreat the women that do have sex, then doesn't it follow that less women will want to have sex? If you're having trouble with this logic, this means less sex for you. It's never made sense to me why guys do this, it's like shooting themselves in the foot.

And the main question. Why do guys flip out about this? People, it's a compliment. Take it like one. It means you did a good job. It's like you're a new car, and she took you for a test drive, just for kicks, right? But you impressed her, and now she's asking your price. It's not like the girl wants to have your babies, she's testing the water to see if there's a possibility for more. If there's not, just be honest about it. "I'm not looking for a relationship right now," is fine. Some people do start relationships with one night stands, but most people are smart enough not to expect one.

And, finally, don't be an idiot and use a damn condom. Do you WANT to be a father? Catch something? Give your girl something? Sure she's on the pill, but did she mention she forgot one a week ago and missing just one is enough? And maybe before you she was in only one other relationship, but did THAT guy tell her about all the other girls he had behind her back? And if you've "forgotten" a condom, then do yourself a favor and get tested at the local clinic. Just because you don't have symptoms doesn't mean you don't have anything.

milfhunter
Sun, 12-04-2005, 10:35 AM
Totally agree with Mae on every point. I love it when a woman is brutally honest when men can't be. Just tell your one night stand that you only wanted to have sex with her, and you may want to again, but without any strings attached.

And I always take it as a compliment when a woman wants to tame my lion. Roar.

masamuneehs
Sun, 12-04-2005, 12:29 PM
I think Mae's post should be marked as "The answer" to this thread.
Just about everything in there is as true to life as it gets. Most particularly, I'm glad someone brought up the safe-sex thing. No point cutting your life short just for a couple dozen minutes of unGloved fun.

Uchiha Barles
Sun, 12-04-2005, 02:13 PM
Safe sex...that should be a given. No one having sex should need to be told the dangers of not using a condom. But as far as the approach to dealing with the one night stand thing, yeah, that for sure is the way to go. It just doesn't make sense any other way. If you don't want to be bothered after the one night stand, then why the hell would you take the long way out? Not only is it illogical, it speaks loads of your character, negatively.

XanBcoo
Sun, 12-04-2005, 02:45 PM
I think most of the good advice in this thread has said something along the lines of "just be honest with her." That's as good an answer as any.

And why do guys insult girls who have sex (skank in this thread, bitch, slut, whore)?
Personally I've got no problems with girls who have sex (I don't think most guys do either). I reserve terms like slut and whore for the real skanks. The ones who do nothing but party, get drunk, have sex, cheat on their boyfriends, etc etc, and pretty much have no values whatsoever. I'm just as inclined to call guys who have meaningless sex names as I am for girls, but there aren't very many nasty names for guys like that are there? Makes you think. It's a question I'm sure everyone has heard, why is a guy who has a lot of sex called a "player" (or whatever) and a girl a "slut"? That was never the issue in this thread though, as I think Azazel was only joking.

el_boss
Sun, 12-04-2005, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by: Mae

Pfffft... whatever. Some girls are unfortunate enough through this phase ("Oh, a rebel, how cool!") But I'd say 90% of them get over it. (Several months and one crappy relationship later: "Ok, that sucked, WTF was I thinking? To hell with rebels.")
Let me clear out what I meant by this. First of I said "could get more attracted" which means that she also could get less attracted, but that's obviously individual. And second, I never said anything about rebels, rebels can still be wusses around girls. What I meant was that many women like men that aren't "ordinary", maybe Chambers' example is a little to extreme though.

There's actually no idea in discussing this matter with a woman, since almost all women wont actually say or don't know what kind of guy they want. Many women will say bullshit like "I want a nice guy" or something like that, but when one actually shows up they get bored of him and dismiss him. This is big problem for men around the world since we have been programmed since we were kids that we should be nice to girls and such things. This is why women are attracted to men that break out from the social mold. All this is based on natural instincs, men are attracted by looks and women are attracted by personality.

milfhunter
Sun, 12-04-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by: XanBcoo
I reserve terms like slut and whore for the real skanks. The ones who do nothing but party, get drunk, have sex, cheat on their boyfriends, etc etc, and pretty much have no values whatsoever.
But why? They're awesome too. They're usually the only reason I go to parties where I don't know 95% of the people, and they usually cheat on their boyfriends with me so I'm happy. Instead of calling me a "player", you could call me a "manwhore", but then I'd be inclined to call you jealous.

And just because some people are hedonistic doesn't mean that they have no values whatsoever. It just means that drinking vodka, smoking pot, and taking advantage of every opportunity of sex, even in excess, are their values. Heh. But then again, we could argue semantics all day and still get nowhere with our difference of opinions regarding "values" because half the country is divided over abortion, when we should really be worried about a false war and a decaying economy ... not the fallacy of "decaying values".

There's actually no idea in discussing this matter with a woman, since almost all women wont actually say or don't know what kind of guy they want.
I think that if you asked Mae, she'd tell you straight up. But judging by her last post, you could expect an essay. I'd read it, though. I like the points that she makes. It'd probably give you Dr. Phil wannabes some new insight.

XanBcoo
Sun, 12-04-2005, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by: milfhunter

I reserve terms like slut and whore for the real skanks. The ones who do nothing but party, get drunk, have sex, cheat on their boyfriends, etc etc, and pretty much have no values whatsoever.
But why? They're awesome too. They're usually the only reason I go to parties where I don't know 95% of the people, and they usually cheat on their boyfriends with me so I'm happy. Instead of calling me a "player", you could call me a "manwhore", but then I'd be inclined to call you jealous.

You're right about one thing, it's useless to argue about our values, which are obviously different. My post was referring specifically to the fact that Mae stated "guys insult girls who have sex." I don't care if you think what I call a slut is awesome or not. I define "slut" by certain terms, one of which is not "girls who want sex". And that last sentence of your's kinda proves my point that any term referring to guys who have a lot of sex can be put into a positive light.

Uchiha Barles
Sun, 12-04-2005, 05:18 PM
There's actually no idea in discussing this matter with a woman, since almost all women wont actually say or don't know what kind of guy they want. Many women will say bullshit like "I want a nice guy" or something like that, but when one actually shows up they get bored of him and dismiss him. This is big problem for men around the world since we have been programmed since we were kids that we should be nice to girls and such things. This is why women are attracted to men that break out from the social mold. All this is based on natural instincs, men are attracted by looks and women are attracted by personality.

What? I know a lot of women that are attracted by personality, but also a lot that are attracted to looks, and quite a few that are attracted to cash. Even within those theres variation. One good looking guy to one girl is as nasty as they come to another. One girl might want a guy because he has an edge to him, he's not easy to walk over, another might want a guy she can talk to, one who'll listen and be the "sweatheart". The generalizations you made have no basis. If anything, the generalization I heard is that men are instinctually attracted to women based on how fit their offspring would be, and women based on how fit the men are, the provision of stability being the measuring guide. But theres so many examples of relationships not following that so called mold that you can barely call it a mold at all. Thus, even that generalization is invalidated. Different people want different things. Consequently its just best not to try to figure out what all girls want.

milfhunter
Sun, 12-04-2005, 05:34 PM
I define "slut" by certain terms, one of which is not "girls who want sex".
But isn't that what a slut, by any definition, is? A girl who wants and/or has sex? And because they want it, they get it from pervert-sennins like me? And therefore, have sex, which directly addresses Mae's statement, "guys insult girls who have sex"?

And that last sentence of your's kinda proves my point that any term referring to guys who have a lot of sex can be put into a positive light.
Nope, because I'm jealous of sluts too. They get more sex than I do, and if they're professional like escorts or prostitutes, they get paid for it too. Do you know how much Taco Bell (and pussies a.k.a. tacos) I could eat, as a college student, with the kind of money that escorts/prostitutes/porn stars make? Their life basically is sex, food, and sleep after a sweaty, tiring fuck. I'm mighty jealous.

Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
Consequently its just best not to try to figure out what all girls want.
Werd. Just be happy that you're getting laid, because if you suck at fuck, it still means that you're doing something right.

XanBcoo
Sun, 12-04-2005, 05:54 PM
Ok, now you're just arguing for the sake of it, milfhunter. I pm'd you.

EDIT: I'm not avoiding anything. Check your PMs. I sent you my response but I don't wanna take up space in this topic.

milfhunter
Sun, 12-04-2005, 06:18 PM
I don't argue just for the sake of it. You're just avoiding it. Whatever.

Anyway, to all the girls who have sex out there, rest assured that I am not calling you sluts or think of you as sluts. I only used the word slut in my posts for the purpose of debate. In fact, I encourage that you have sex. It's good for you.

In the eternal words of Kanye West's epic poem Golddigger, "get down girl, go on ahead, get down."

el_boss
Sun, 12-04-2005, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
What? I know a lot of women that are attracted by personality, but also a lot that are attracted to looks, and quite a few that are attracted to cash. Even within those theres variation. One good looking guy to one girl is as nasty as they come to another. One girl might want a guy because he has an edge to him, he's not easy to walk over, another might want a guy she can talk to, one who'll listen and be the "sweatheart". The generalizations you made have no basis. If anything, the generalization I heard is that men are instinctually attracted to women based on how fit their offspring would be, and women based on how fit the men are, the provision of stability being the measuring guide. But theres so many examples of relationships not following that so called mold that you can barely call it a mold at all. Thus, even that generalization is invalidated. Different people want different things. Consequently its just best not to try to figure out what all girls want.
I don't really get your idea with this post. Are you agreeing with me or arguing against me? Because you have basically repeated what was trying to convey.

What I meant by "men are attracted by looks and women are attracted by personality". Was that men go mostly by apperance when selecting someone to mate with. Whilst women mostly go by how a man acts and basically his personality. This is of course from a biological point of view, obviously there are people that look for other traits. But as for natural instincs this is what humans go after.

If you want proof of social programming you just need to look as this thread. As soon as Mae wrote something all the guys were like "omg that's so right, I agree with everything". Eventhough she actually didn't add anything to the discussion.

No one had even mentioned anything about unsafe sex.

The word skank only appered once, and wasn't even meant to explain a "slut".

She's actually refering to sex as something a woman gives to man if he plays his cards right. That sounds an awful lot like prostitution to me.

And the whole honesty bit had already been brought up like three times.

But this was the best part:

Originally posted by: MaeAnd the main question. Why do guys flip out about this? People, it's a compliment. Take it like one. It means you did a good job. It's like you're a new car, and she took you for a test drive, just for kicks, right? But you impressed her, and now she's asking your price. It's not like the girl wants to have your babies, she's testing the water to see if there's a possibility for more.
This statement makes no sense. You might as well say that the man took the woman for a test drive and didn't like it. It sounds as if you think that all the decisions are up to the woman.

@milfhunter: Who is Dr. Phil?

Assertn
Sun, 12-04-2005, 07:54 PM
I like how the conversation turned around as soon as a girl posted in it

Uchiha Barles
Sun, 12-04-2005, 09:50 PM
What I meant by "men are attracted by looks and women are attracted by personality". Was that men go mostly by apperance when selecting someone to mate with. Whilst women mostly go by how a man acts and basically his personality. This is of course from a biological point of view, obviously there are people that look for other traits. But as for natural instincs this is what humans go after.

If you want proof of social programming you just need to look as this thread. As soon as Mae wrote something all the guys were like "omg that's so right, I agree with everything". Eventhough she actually didn't add anything to the discussion.

No one had even mentioned anything about unsafe sex.

The word skank only appered once, and wasn't even meant to explain a "slut".

She's actually refering to sex as something a woman gives to man if he plays his cards right. That sounds an awful lot like prostitution to me.

And the whole honesty bit had already been brought up like three times.

To answer your question, I'm disagreeing with you, and what I posted was not a repeat of what you said. Instinctually you may be right to a certain degree, but a very small one. At least in the dating circles of people around my age, which I consider to be between 18 to 25. I don't know what its like to be fourty, and I don't know how much of a role instinct will play then. However, in the circles I've seen, which most people here on gotwoot should be a part of, the instinct factor, biological factor, whatever, is either negligible, or is interpreted differently by just about everyone. If that seems confusing at all (cuz it does to me) what I"m trying to say is that you CANNOT MAKE A CORRECT ALL ENCOMPASSING GENERALIZATION LIKE AS TO WHAT WOMEN LOOK FOR IN THE OPPOSITE SEX.

As far as how people responded to mae's post, I don't know if it has as much to do with her being a female as it does that a lot of people felt that her post was an attack of sorts on them, which demanded a response. We can't see her so we don't know if she's hot (you probably are, that's not point). i.e "why're you calling girls whore? you're a whore too if you do this" "I'm not calling the girl a whore...", "wait, girls are whores...let me explain..." etc. Basically its the content of her post, not her gender that caused the responses.

Terracosmo
Sun, 12-04-2005, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

You too? i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

XanBcoo
Sun, 12-04-2005, 11:10 PM
I was just clarifying that I don't call girls names unless they really are teh ho's. i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

lilphatboi88
Tue, 12-06-2005, 02:56 AM
The only safe sex is no sex.

Assertn
Tue, 12-06-2005, 03:08 AM
then i guess condoms would be a waste of time, huh?

el_boss
Tue, 12-06-2005, 05:14 AM
You can still get vd:s even if you use a condom, but the chanse is dramatically decreased. Also the condom could burst or "leak".

The only safe sex is self sex. Well I guees that can go wrong to, as you can read in this here short-story. It's really funny and disturbing at the same time.

Guts by Chuck Palahniuk (http://www.seizureandy.com/stuff/guts.html)

Carnage
Tue, 12-06-2005, 06:58 AM

Girl? WHERE? wow, you guys must feel awkwardi/expressions/rolleye.gif

masamuneehs
Tue, 12-06-2005, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by: God#2

Girl? WHERE? wow, you guys must feel awkward

Sometimes it takes a differently placed onlooker's comments to really change the dynamic of an otherwise static, similarly minded group's discussion. See the phenomenon of Groupthink.

Oh, and, I have a question for a one-night stand thing:
Recently I've been informed that I am, well, rather blessed in the nether regions, and some of the smaller girls (and even some not so small, have complained that this, in combination with the fact that I can go for a really long time in the hay-stack dance sometimes makes a girl uncomfortable.

Long story short, I've been advised to buy a thing of lube to keep handy. And last night I just sorta assumed I'd need it, so I whipped it out and the girl was like "what is that?" And i was like "ummm lube?" and she said, "Why, do you like, have sex alot?" (This being my first time with her). And, I said, so as not to freak her but not to be dishonest, "Well, not ALOT, but I guess I've been around." And she goes, "Oh... well if you have lube..."
And just stops.

And the mood is totally dead now, and I'm cursing myself this morning because I feel like this really made me blow it... So.. so.. I dunno somebody just help!

Carnage
Tue, 12-06-2005, 03:38 PM
Groupthink? oh well.

back on topic: dont use the lube.

Terracosmo
Tue, 12-06-2005, 03:49 PM
Jesus masamune why not just be honest? "My dick is big and I have been advised to use lube, but if you don't want it to be involved then just say so."

She'll either

A) Laugh at the scenario (in a good way)
B) Find you to be thoughtful
C) Freak out because she's fucking dumb and not worthy of your company

Carnage
Fri, 12-09-2005, 08:27 AM
As long as we're on this topic, and since I dont have *ahem* experience in this area, i might as well ask. Ive been wondering, and i dont really watch it much myself, but do girls watch porn???i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif (No terra, this does not include you)

ChaosK
Fri, 12-09-2005, 11:21 AM
....why are you asking this question?

Carnage
Fri, 12-09-2005, 12:16 PM
I was bored and it just came up randomly in my mindi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Phoenix20578
Fri, 12-09-2005, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by: God#2
As long as we're on this topic, and since I dont have *ahem* experience in this area, i might as well ask. Ive been wondering, and i dont really watch it much myself, but do girls watch porn??? (No terra, this does not include you)

WTF is wrong with you!? How the hell were we in that topic?!
Stop shit posting when people are having accual discussions

@masamuneehs: Thats interesting. The only girls who really say that are asians, and thier small as hell
to begin with. And if you ever say to some girl that lube is neccesary, they'll proberly just start laughing
(In a good way)

Terracosmo
Fri, 12-09-2005, 12:27 PM
All girls who watch porn implode and die instantly. Fact.

Giboc
Fri, 12-09-2005, 12:31 PM

Hahaha, silly silly boy, there are no girls on the internet.

i/expressions/rolleye.gif

Jurojin
Fri, 12-09-2005, 02:43 PM
On the whole "One-night-stand" issue, I still don't get why there are so many responses of "Just lie and run dude!", and that's not solely confined to this board. Maybe I was brought up this way and others weren't, but as far as I can recall, before I do something involving others, I'd put myself in their shoes and see how I'd hand someone else doing it to me. Which a lot of people who go with the "Lie and run" method seem to ignore, whether it be social habit or conscious thought.

Put yourself in her shoes.

You just had a fun night with a girl, and she rocked your world in bed. Part of you wants more. You ask the same question. How would *you* handle your own responses? Hmm? $$ says not even half of you would like/appreciate having the same thing done to you. Even more $$ says you won't admit it.

Of course, thinking that way helps you prevent getting into that situation in the first place, but I'm sure you feel that "s3x>j00". Oh well. i/expressions/rolleye.gif

Perspective is a key function with any social interaction, whether it is family, work, or intimate. Remember that. Carve it on your forehead. Something. If I really have to, I'll come over and beat it into your skull rapidly with an H-mallet. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

<---guy btw.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 12-09-2005, 04:09 PM
Screw that, lie and run. People are shit, if you're respectful to them they'll just put you down when the time is convenient for them.

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 12-09-2005, 04:23 PM
Heretic Azazel, even thought it was put inelegantly, has a point. People are selfish in general. I used to think otherwise, but even people who you think are generally selfless will be selfish given the correct situation, and it'll surprise you. The reason for doing things the honest way is not just because you're considering someone elses feelings(good reason though), or because you're too good of a person to lie (good reason though), but because its the path of least resistance. Takes up less of your time.

KoKo37
Fri, 12-09-2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by: Jurojin
Put yourself in her shoes. [quote]
You just had a fun night with a girl, and she rocked your world in bed. Part of you wants more. You ask the same question. How would *you* handle your own responses? Hmm? $$ says not even half of you would like/appreciate having the same thing done to you. Even more $$ says you won't admit it.
hmm, soo if i was in a girls shoes, and i had a fun night with a girl.... omg w00t lol, neways personly its jus easier to tell the truth then leave, then to make up an excuse and follow up on it -.- lol

Ub3r 3])iT : err i did the quote thing wrong -.- lol oh wells

Wilik
Sun, 12-11-2005, 04:51 PM
Well if you dont want to see the chick again but she seems to want to, this works best (note, you must be at your place for this one): In the morning if she starts getting all lovey dovey with you, roll over give her bus fair and tell her she knows where the door is.

If you are at her place and you just wanted the 1 night stand, wait till she falls asleep and get up and leave, dont leave a note, dont leave your number, dont leave anything, just leave.

These work great as I have used both a number of times, the chicks will NEVER attempt to make contact with you again and if you do happen to run into them again they will completly ignore you.

Uchiha Barles
Sun, 12-11-2005, 05:16 PM
Cold blood at its finest....

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Sun, 12-11-2005, 10:49 PM
i wouldn't be surprised if what you're doing to these girls make them hate men forever...