PDA

View Full Version : Blood+ Episode 8

Munsu
Thu, 12-01-2005, 02:35 PM
Shinsen released, but I can't find a torrent at the moment...

Get your ass over to IRC...

burnout
Thu, 12-01-2005, 05:25 PM
DAMN

i cant use irc (not that i want to be able)

i'll just have to wait untill i can get it on bitt

Yukimura
Fri, 12-02-2005, 01:20 AM
I got it here, http://www.mininova.org/get/166828

Phoenix20578
Fri, 12-02-2005, 01:41 AM
Good episode. I like that Blood+ has a lot of story development. This new episode added a lot to the story,
and so will the next one. That chairman guy is really strange. I wonder what his purpose in all this is...

Munsu
Fri, 12-02-2005, 01:59 AM
Yep, I really liked this episode even if the action was limited... But it seems like this will be a good arc..

The Haji and Phantom fight in the end looked good... Wish it was longer...

Why didn't Haji bring Saya her Katana? He should've instead of just bringing a couple of knives...

el_boss
Fri, 12-02-2005, 06:16 AM
I agree with everything Bud said.

It feels somehow that he entire show has transformed and become much better. The plot has become more involving and the dialogue is better.

Yukimura
Fri, 12-02-2005, 08:33 AM
Where's Haji's cello case, i love seeing him fight with that thing...it's so unlike anything I've seen done in anime fighting before. And who ever this phantom dude is I hope Haji tears him apart next time, Haji rulez, people who fight Haji automatically suck... Oh and I think the nice annoying girl gets killed...or maybe I just hope she does...either way this show is slowly starting to suck me in.

el_boss
Fri, 12-02-2005, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by: Yukimura
Where's Haji's cello case, i love seeing him fight with that thing...it's so unlike anything I've seen done in anime fighting before. And who ever this phantom dude is I hope Haji tears him apart next time, Haji rulez, people who fight Haji automatically suck... Oh and I think the nice annoying girl gets killed...or maybe I just hope she does...either way this show is slowly starting to suck me in.
Wasn't it obvious who the phanthom was? He really looked like the chairman in my opinion.

Phoenix20578
Fri, 12-02-2005, 10:28 AM
It seems the chaiman is a chiporan also. He did have a panic attack when he came near Saya, so El boss isnt to far off.

UberSuperHACKER
Fri, 12-02-2005, 09:38 PM
He didn;t have a panic attack... he had "Funky arm pain", he isn;t a chipotrian he is what ever haji is... with the "FUNK" arm , Also This anime is definatly bound to in the very least.. never totally suck... why ?? Becuase the same studio that made FMA made it... and FMA.... Never sucks..

el_boss
Sat, 12-03-2005, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by: UberSuperHACKER
and FMA.... Never sucks..
Except when there are no more episodes to watch.

masamuneehs
Sun, 12-04-2005, 06:47 PM
For some reason the MiniNova link in this thread is broken..

Anyhow, Blood+ Episode 8 from Shinsun Subs can be found here:
http://kdot.mine.nu:6969/torre...CB9D09ABCF6067D31F959C (http://kdot.mine.nu:6969/torrents/%5BShinsen-Subs%5D_Blood%2B_08_%5BD856887F%5D.avi.torrent?7C9 6B107022475497ECB9D09ABCF6067D31F959C)

Kensee
Mon, 12-05-2005, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by: el_boss

Except when there are no more episodes to watch.

Yes, the only part that did suck .. haha (or trying to watch the movie on the horrible webcam version -_-)

edit: Does everyone prefer Shinsen subs over all the rest?

Munsu
Mon, 12-05-2005, 02:25 AM
Why would anyone preffer Shinsen over the rest?

You can never, and I mean never trust their translations...

They are just good for what they are... watching them for being the first releasers... nothing else...

Darknodin
Mon, 12-05-2005, 07:18 PM
this really was a quality ep... animation wise, story wise and all... this series is starting to really be interesting...

darkmetal505
Mon, 12-05-2005, 10:08 PM
i dont think the chairman is a regular cheopetran, and remember hes in cahoots with the french guy. This show has a lot of internationality, its sweet.

Kensee
Tue, 12-06-2005, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by: Budweineken

They are just good for what they are... watching them for being the first releasers... nothing else...

Then which one do you recommend? Baka's subs?

darkmetal505
Tue, 12-06-2005, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by: Kensee

Originally posted by: Budweineken

Then which one do you recommend? Baka's subs?

id say live-evil, but they're going slow

Munsu
Tue, 12-06-2005, 07:27 PM
Anime-Kraze for archive...

And whomever just for a quick watch... I have problems with all releases...

I'd usually say that Live-eviL is fine, but I'm not liking their effort in this series...

Jadugar
Thu, 12-08-2005, 05:53 PM
Now we are getting to the serious part of this show. Haji is only the coolest character in the show. Saya needs to get a grip on herself and start slashing those monsters like there is no tomorrow.

Why no one decent is subbing this anime. Shinsun-subs are pretty much subbing everything and Anime-Kraze is too fuckinng slow and you never know when will they drop an anime.

Only when Scar turned into a pussy and died, also the ending which was greatly rushed and deviated from the manga. Otherwise one of the greatest animes ever.

el_boss
Thu, 12-08-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by: Jadugar
Only when Scar turned into a pussy and died, also the ending which was greatly rushed and deviated from the manga. Otherwise one of the greatest animes ever.
Oh my god! That's exactly what I said, but no one listened. I'm glas that someone agrees with me that the ending was rushed.

And yes Saya is getting a little annoying.

masamuneehs
Mon, 12-12-2005, 05:37 AM
Bakakozou just released Episode 8!
http://a.scarywater.net/bakakozou/