PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 162 Discussion

poopdeville
Thu, 12-01-2005, 03:25 AM
Dumb.

Why do the colors look so washed out in the filler episodes?

TS8
Thu, 12-01-2005, 05:15 AM
The color looked washed out in the Wave Country arc too.

If there's something strange in your neighborhood, who you gonna call?
Couldn't resist.

Kensee
Thu, 12-01-2005, 05:44 AM
Change of pace, not too bad, I'd figured Naruto would be scared or react in some manner. For a second I thought Kakashi was gonna go too and I was like "Nooo! I dont wnana see kakashi involved in a filler unless he one shots all the baddies"

BioAlien
Thu, 12-01-2005, 06:33 AM
not so bad.. at least someone hit naruto (even if it was just tsunade)

Kraco
Thu, 12-01-2005, 06:35 AM
So far it's looks decent enough. If they don't end this in some stupid way, this could even be a rather entertaining arc. At least there wasn't anything annoying so far. Perhaps it's good they try something mysterious instead of epic.

Since all the other jounins are on missions (didn't Tsunade say something like that?), Kakashi can't probably leave Konoha. I think they keep all the time at least one big shot there for defensive purposes.

el_boss
Thu, 12-01-2005, 06:46 AM
Very good episode. Actually laughed irl when he cut his belly. It sucked that Neji never gets to do anything anymore when they are on missions. Maybe Kakashi followed the 'cause he felt there was something fishy going on.

How long do y'all think this arc will be? I'm guessing like 2 more eps.

Who do you think is the ghost? Maybe it's the daimyo himself. Oh what a mystery, how will this end up.
Scooby Doo! Were are you?

ES
Thu, 12-01-2005, 09:53 AM
Beh...Best Filler so far due to Kakashiness!!!

Id go with El on this...well hoping...Want to see Kakashi again..as a saving grace. hey...the ghost might be a nin...

Terracosmo
Thu, 12-01-2005, 02:04 PM
Seeing Neji is always nice. :S

That is all.

Divinity
Thu, 12-01-2005, 02:42 PM
Not too bad. It was decent. The fact that it had a ghost involved made it cool! =)

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 12-01-2005, 02:59 PM
Neji said Byakugan! without opening his mouth

Terracosmo
Thu, 12-01-2005, 03:42 PM
lol I noticed that too. He has mastered the arts of... whatever the word is for those guys who have dolls and makes it look like the dolls are talking.

Divinity
Thu, 12-01-2005, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel

PFFFFT!!! It was clearly shown that Neji was speaking in his mind!!!!! =D

Dattebayo doesn't highlight the words red like AonE does when people are talking in their minds.

aznroyale
Thu, 12-01-2005, 04:29 PM
Alright filler
lols http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b322/aznroyal11229/narutofunny1.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b322/aznroyal11229/narutofunny2.jpg

Aeon
Thu, 12-01-2005, 05:38 PM
Naruto's reaction to the ghost was funny plus having another arc involving Neji and Tenten is awesome. Does anyome know if the new opening mp3 was out for download yet?

XanBcoo
Thu, 12-01-2005, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by: TS8
The color looked washed out in the Wave Country arc too.

That was only because of the mist caused by Zabuza. Also there were some scenes made to look kinda surreal, like episode 19 and the scene in the forrest where Naruto is hitting on Haku.

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
lol I noticed that too. He has mastered the arts of... whatever the word is for those guys who have dolls and makes it look like the dolls are talking.
Ventriloquism?

nests
Thu, 12-01-2005, 06:17 PM
I just hope the villian doesnt have a big ass mouth like the last two

poopdeville
Thu, 12-01-2005, 06:43 PM
I think that since the villain is a ghost, he doesn't really have a mouth per se. He seemed to look like a big wad of lightning chakra. Maybe the real villain is a puppeteer. Or maybe this is a Full Metal Alchemist crossover and the villain fell to peices to keep Naruto from Rasenganing his blood seal.

Keno
Thu, 12-01-2005, 06:46 PM
This episode seemed pretty good. I liked the way they almost looked like they "clicked" together as a team. I wish for more team action instead of 1vs1 fights. I dont know why they forgot the good early fights like Sasuke/Naruto vs Zabuza. Kakashi looked like he has a part to play in this filler arc which SHOULD be a plus.

el_boss
Thu, 12-01-2005, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by: poopdeville
Or maybe this is a Full Metal Alchemist crossover and the villain fell to peices to keep Naruto from Rasenganing his blood seal.
I was thinking the exact same thing.

Didn't he just think "Byakugan" too himself? That's how I percieved it anyway.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 12-01-2005, 07:05 PM
No, he definitely said it!

aznroyale
Thu, 12-01-2005, 07:18 PM
he didnt say it

DayoftheDante
Thu, 12-01-2005, 07:38 PM
Apparently Neji can speak through his chakra pores.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 12-01-2005, 08:06 PM
If it was a thought, it would have like an echo effect.

nests
Thu, 12-01-2005, 08:11 PM
Hey that ghost can be easily explained if they make a summoning by some ninja

KoKo37
Thu, 12-01-2005, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by: nests
Hey that ghost can be easily explained if they make a summoning by some ninja

lol i know, but i guess there just to stupid in the fillers to relize that -.- lol, also i think neji just said "Byakugan" to himself, and not to everyone XD lol

darkmetal505
Thu, 12-01-2005, 08:30 PM
If it was a thought, it would have like an echo effect.

not necessarilly, he "thought" it out loud. Its obvious the ghost is being controlled by some jutsu, but then it would have some kinda chakra attached to it and neji didnt see it.

Psyke
Thu, 12-01-2005, 11:18 PM
I miss the old times................when you gotta do hand seals to activate your jutsus.

nests
Fri, 12-02-2005, 02:05 AM
lol i know, but i guess there just to stupid in the fillers to relize that -.- lol, also i think neji just said "Byakugan" to himself, and not to everyone XD lol

I though a lot of the characters did that
If you look at the fight between the hokages none of them open their mouths when they do a jutsu

Mgslee
Fri, 12-02-2005, 02:25 AM
So using a combination of jutsus. some clone illusion technique and puppets

I'm just wondering why didnt Neji use the Byakugen to (re)analyze that walking armor.

Nothing annoying yet, should be an okay filler. I wonder how many eps thou

UberSuperHACKER
Fri, 12-02-2005, 02:46 AM
I know who the ghost is.......Its the "dead" twin sister... she faked her own death becuase she was pissed off at the people that killed her dad....which are all the people she is killing.. tada

and I wonder.. that if this seasons MAIN story line is gonna be that stupid 7 shinobi bullcrap.. and if it is... does this mean that the past two episodes are fillers in the most mamoth filler arc ever? Like are these little storylines on the side while naruto is gonna end up looking for the 7 shinobi swords twits? If that is correct.. then this episode is worse then filler.. becuase then it would be "filler" for the filler shnobi arc.......I thinkI am gonna be sick....

I hope in the next episode that Scooby doo and the gang some how show up in Ninja form to help them hunt the ghost....or if they somehow made a scooby doo refrence.. iut would be almost kinda funny.. yet at the same time it would suck...

BioAlien
Fri, 12-02-2005, 04:30 AM
I know who the ghost is.......Its the "dead" twin sister... she faked her own death becuase she was pissed off at the people that killed her dad....which are all the people she is killing.. tada
maybe, or its just a stupid ninja(thats use illusion technique)thats was hire by someone to scary everyone

I hope in the next episode that Scooby doo and the gang some how show up in Ninja form to help them hunt the ghost....or if they somehow made a scooby doo refrence.. iut would be almost kinda funny.. yet at the same time it would suck...

ohh? i hate scooby doo, so i wish it happen and naruto rasengan thats stupid dog

^^ thats part made me smile
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/7785/lol8bk.jpg

el_boss
Fri, 12-02-2005, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by: UberSuperHACKER
If it is her, I don't think it would be for that reason. It's more likely that she is pissed because she is a woman and couldn't take over after her father. So she's going to kill everyone that are ahead of her and the magically come back from the dead.

Master_Shikamaru
Fri, 12-02-2005, 06:35 PM
My take was, that it was the Feudal lord's SON who died and the twin sister killed HIM. Now the twin sister is refusing to see anyone because she doesn't want them to notice that she is the female twin! Inpersonation about! Zounds! Now the dead son is all like, 'wtf..' and he's looking about to kill evil twin sister!

This brings up the obvious question of WHY the evil twin sister hired the shinobi, but honestly, these fillers have had far more massive plot holes in the past *cough giant gold bell landing on a wood boat without destroying it cough*

Now! Everyone in the mystery machine! We have a kaper to solve!

heero
Fri, 12-02-2005, 07:38 PM
first filler that i liked. the armored ghost looks cool

Dunpar
Fri, 12-02-2005, 11:42 PM
HAS ANY ONE THOUGHT THAT the sister didnt die but the brother did and she swiched places and the sister is going after the guy that killed him...... i mean i makes sense... dont it whell when 162 comes out then we shall see

DarthEnderX
Sat, 12-03-2005, 12:33 AM
Yeah, two posts up, way to read.

Originally posted by: UberSuperHACKER
and I wonder.. that if this seasons MAIN story line is gonna be that stupid 7 shinobi bullcrap.. and if it is... does this mean that the past two episodes are fillers in the most mamoth filler arc ever? Like are these little storylines on the side while naruto is gonna end up looking for the 7 shinobi swords twits? If that is correct.. then this episode is worse then filler.. becuase then it would be "filler" for the filler shnobi arc.......I thinkI am gonna be sick....

What...the...fuck are you babbling about?

Master_Shikamaru
Sat, 12-03-2005, 01:08 AM
The only part of this episode that really annoyed me was when Naruto was sitting on the third's nose. I was all like, "HOLY NO PROPORTIONS!!" Look at the first episode and compare the two. Either the Third has eroded horribely within the last year or Naruto has undergone a considerable growth spurt.

el_boss
Sat, 12-03-2005, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by: Master_Shikamaru
My take was, that it was the Feudal lord's SON who died and the twin sister killed HIM. Now the twin sister is refusing to see anyone because she doesn't want them to notice that she is the female twin! Inpersonation about! Zounds! Now the dead son is all like, 'wtf..' and he's looking about to kill evil twin sister!
I think it's safe to assume that the "ghost" isn't a real ghost, so it's probably not the dead son nor daughter. Otherwise this theory sounds rational.

dbznaruto
Sat, 12-03-2005, 02:05 PM
Filler episodes of naruto is better than no naruto at all.

Kraco
Sat, 12-03-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by: dbznaruto
Filler episodes of naruto is more naruto than no naruto at all.

Fixed to ultimate logic.

Carnage
Sat, 12-03-2005, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by: dbznaruto
Filler episodes of naruto is better than no naruto at all.

no, fillers tarnish the good name of naruto. Id rather have no fillers for a while, or atleast good side stories of other teams. Its looking like Naruto's not gonna have any time to train at all before the 3 years pass.