PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 206 Raw

nests
Wed, 11-30-2005, 05:41 PM
Spoiler pic (http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/7281/bleach2064dj.jpg)

LaZie
Wed, 11-30-2005, 06:41 PM
It seems Ikkaku got beat even with his bankai.

Munsu
Wed, 11-30-2005, 06:55 PM
Chapter looks like it will be nasty...

urahara_rulez
Wed, 11-30-2005, 08:14 PM
seems like renji released his bankai as well...

Phoenix20578
Wed, 11-30-2005, 08:16 PM
Damn, seems the other ones aren't as weak as the one Rukia fought after all.

darkmetal505
Wed, 11-30-2005, 08:18 PM
lets see how much renji has improved

Kensee
Thu, 12-01-2005, 01:04 AM
Is it me or is that flashback showing Kenpachi at a younger time?

nests
Thu, 12-01-2005, 02:07 AM
It does look like Kenpachi also I think Yumichika is also there

EpyonNext
Thu, 12-01-2005, 07:10 AM
Other forums are reporting that Ikkaku did Indeed win the fight. The pics with Ikkaku all fucked up are supposed to be when Kenpachi handed Ikkaku's ass to him in a fight.

Assassin
Thu, 12-01-2005, 02:15 PM
hmm, intresting stuff. well either way, this fight is over, and its now renji's turn to shine. I have a feeling his fight is gonna be even mroe intresting.

PSJ
Thu, 12-01-2005, 02:41 PM
Looks very interesting, can't wait til a full raw is released.

Terracosmo
Thu, 12-01-2005, 04:23 PM
I hope Illfort will prove a nice challenge for Renji, as he is the sexiest Allankar. :S

Knives122
Thu, 12-01-2005, 05:02 PM
you're only saying that b/c he looks like Ukitake i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Phoenix20578
Thu, 12-01-2005, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
you're only saying that b/c he looks like Ukitake i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Thank You Captain Obvious i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ChaosK
Thu, 12-01-2005, 10:42 PM
well then...umm... once again this is a good place for "chiddy chiddy bang bang" u know, this can be used as a follow up for all of terra's posts. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

nests
Fri, 12-02-2005, 10:11 AM
286 RAW
Link 1 (http://s62.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0JALR4HDCZA6V3P5DCSHZ11LKD)
Link 2 (http://rapidshare.de/files/8485391/BLEACH_206_RAW.rar.html)

Summary

Ikkaku, Edorado collide in the sky and both fall.
Ikkaku survives, but Edorado seems to die.
Ikkaku's memories start up.
Somewhere in Rukongai? After a fight with Zaraki, Ikkaku is defeated.
Yumichika is also there, but does not look effiminate. He is indifferent.
Zaraki tells Ikkaku he has no interest in fighting someone who is incapacitated, and that if you kill a person, they can't come back to fight anymore.
Ikkaku hears Zaraki as he departs.
After the incident with Aizen, the memory of Renji asking Ikkaku about being a Captain starts.
Ikkaku refuses to become a Captain.
Renji says that no other Vice-Captain can attain Bankai, and that Ikkaku should become the new Captain of either the 3rd, 5th, or 9th Divisions.
Ikkaku cites that if he were to take up the position he'd spend less time fighting and that Renji would be better off taking the nomination; Yumichika supports the conclusion. Ikkaku states that he'd be better off dying under Zaraki's command.
Renji leaves it at that and moves on to another topic to be polite.
Yumichika runs up to Ikkaku, who is alive and reflecting on the past.
The next battles involving Bankai revolve around to Renji and Hitsugaya, who seem to be injured, in the next issue.

Kensee
Fri, 12-02-2005, 01:55 PM
Hey maybe this time Hitsugaya wont get one shotted =P
Finally get to see what his bankai really does. Woot hopefully Renji got better with his Bankai as well.

Teh XYZ
Fri, 12-02-2005, 05:14 PM
wait...so ikkaku DID have bankai...wow.

nests
Fri, 12-02-2005, 05:19 PM
Bleach 206 Scanlation (http://www.bleachwork.com/manga.html) by Bleach Work

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 12-02-2005, 08:21 PM
I really like how Kenpachi was portrayed in this chapter, his past with Ikkaku and a further explanation of his fighting beliefs.

Munsu
Fri, 12-02-2005, 11:55 PM
I put it up in yousendit for a friend.. here's the link so that it doesn't go to waste...

http://s27.yousendit.com/d.asp...WGQVIOI0VX0YFOJTYAZSVF (http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=04YWGQVIOI0VX0YFOJTYAZSVF)

bagandscalpel
Sat, 12-03-2005, 03:04 PM
My, my, my...

Seems as though Edorado was the second weakest of the elimination task force. Unless, of course Hitsugaya and Renji aren't putting their all into each attack, because it seems their opponents are taking it rather easy (and they haven't even released their Soul Slayers, yet).

ChaosK
Sat, 12-03-2005, 06:41 PM
i dont think thats hitsuyaga's bankai yet right? and how is it renji knows about ikkaku's bankai anyway?

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 12-03-2005, 06:45 PM
Thats his bankai, and apparently Ikkaku told Renji and Yumichika about the bankai, though I wish it was mademore clear how long ago that flashback occurred.

Munsu
Sat, 12-03-2005, 07:00 PM
Which flashback?

The one with Renji (cause that one is fairly obvious) or the one with Zaraki?

EpyonNext
Sat, 12-03-2005, 08:06 PM
CK, thats Hitsyuga's bankai.

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 12-03-2005, 09:03 PM
The one with Renji.

darkmetal505
Sat, 12-03-2005, 09:14 PM
is like a itachi and sasuke "live to come back and kill me"

Splash!
Sat, 12-03-2005, 09:31 PM
the SS squad is seriously getting demolished by the Arrancaars at this point. They definitely need some backup cause i doubt they are gonna survive without some help from elsewhere. Even Hitsugaya can't throw around his weight even with his Bankai!

Knives122
Sun, 12-04-2005, 12:45 AM
heres something new; when Hitsugaya is in Bankai his feet get encased in ice and they resemble dragon feet.

Kensee
Sun, 12-04-2005, 01:11 AM
heres something new; when Hitsugaya is in Bankai his feet get encased in ice and they resemble dragon feet.

Wow, I didn't notice that o.o.
Intersting lil thing there ... does that mean his bankai takes the form of a huge dragon with him being the main body/head?

Originally posted by: splash
the SS squad is seriously getting demolished by the Arrancaars at this point. They definitely need some backup cause i doubt they are gonna survive without some help from elsewhere. Even Hitsugaya can't throw around his weight even with his Bankai!

Hopefully Urahara or issihin comes ^^ hell maybe we will see the vizgards in action.

bagandscalpel
Sun, 12-04-2005, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by: Kensee

Wow, I didn't notice that o.o.
Intersting lil thing there ... does that mean his bankai takes the form of a huge dragon with him being the main body/head?

Actually, the dragon "head" encases his right arm, up till the "snowflake" hiltguard. Also, his left arm is covered by ice, too, making it look claw-ish. It was rather hard to make out the details before seeing the colored pic of the first time he released his Bankai.

Munsu
Sun, 12-04-2005, 02:10 AM
@Heretic...

Well it's obvious that the flashback just recently happened since he's trying to make Ikkaku become Captain after the Aizen fiasco... So couple of weeks tops I'd say... doesn't matter much...

nests
Sun, 12-04-2005, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by: Kensee

Hopefully Urahara or issihin comes ^^ hell maybe we will see the vizgards in action.
I think we will defently see the vizards in action
what better way to convinced Ichigo that taking control of his hallow side is not such a bad Idea, then by showing him how powerfull you can get.
Also I like to think that maybe the reason Urahara was kicked out of soul society is becuase he also is a Vizord.
It could happend seeing how he use to be the head of the science academy and maybe was trying to achieve a level higher than BanKai

EpyonNext
Sun, 12-04-2005, 03:27 AM
I thought he was kicked out of SS because of the special gigai that he made(I.E. the one that kept Rukia from regaining her Shinigami powers).

Dionysos
Sun, 12-04-2005, 06:57 AM
hm i dont know, i think it was only said that he stopped the experiment, but not that this was the reason why he was exiled.

Splash!
Sun, 12-04-2005, 01:47 PM
maybe the vizards have their own Society just like shinigamis and their own kinda captains and such.

Yukimura
Sun, 12-04-2005, 02:56 PM
Urahara is probobly not a Vizard, they seem to be organized into a group structure, and he's pretty well entrenched as an independent...I doubt he's part of any organizations other than a merchants union.

Does anyone think Renji might have been promoted to captain to fill a gap? I doubt he wants to stay under Byakuya if he has too, and SS is obviously desparate for captains. Also, maybe Ikkaku got Ban Kai even earlier then Renji but just never liked to use it unless he was fighting for his life and had no choice. He seemed to understand his Ban Kai it well enough to have worked with it for a while, though i don't see how he could have hidden the crazy power the comes out when you summon Ban Kai, I doubt he has a cool super room like Yoruichi...

ChaosK
Mon, 12-05-2005, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by: Dionysos
hm i dont know, i think it was only said that he stopped the experiment, but not that this was the reason why he was exiled.

i thought he ran away....LOL. but the project was finished, and hidden inside rukia. does anyone else see the connection of bleach right now resembling harry potter?
aizen=voldermart
allancar=death eaters
soul society dudes=order of phoniex

just something that poped into my head.
oh also, i interperted it so that hitsuyaga had just summoned his bankai, we just didnt see him yell "bankai" and the ice is slowly incasing his body? i think it makes him take the full form of a dragon with him in the middle. wheres matsumoto? how would she hold up against these allancar?

and u guys reminded me of a thing i was wondering about, where the hell are the vizards? i dont even remember when they disappeared...and why isnt uriquola here? i think he'll come in to interfear with grimjaw.

darkmetal505
Mon, 12-05-2005, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo

Originally posted by: Dionysos

i thought he ran away....LOL. but the project was finished, and hidden inside rukia. does anyone else see the connection of bleach right now resembling harry potter?
aizen=voldermart
allancar=death eaters
soul society dudes=order of phoniex

just something that poped into my head.
oh also, i interperted it so that hitsuyaga had just summoned his bankai, we just didnt see him yell "bankai" and the ice is slowly incasing his body? i think it makes him take the full form of a dragon with him in the middle. wheres matsumoto? how would she hold up against these allancar?

and u guys reminded me of a thing i was wondering about, where the hell are the vizards? i dont even remember when they disappeared...and why isnt uriquola here? i think he'll come in to interfear with grimjaw.

now i hope their swords turn into wands and they spew curses from their mouths

Konohamaru
Wed, 12-07-2005, 11:57 AM
actually I think Bleach is a lot like final Fantasy 7, lol.

- Aizen = sephiroth
- Kaien = Zach
- Ichigo = duh, Cloud
- hinamori = Aeris
- Chad = Barrette
etc etc

Almost similar storys too...in a small way. you can grab bits of story from FF7 and put them side by side with Bleach. On track with topic, I wouldn't be suprised if Urahara is a Vizard, infact seeing the vizards for the first time made me think of Urahara. He prolly made the device to help SS captains be stronger but the Gotei didn't approve of this and banished him from SS. Just my theory though.

Anyway, BLEACH! *insert McDonalds theme song* I'm lovin' it!!!

Munsu
Wed, 12-07-2005, 01:24 PM
Your theory is flawed, mainly because it was Urahara himself that wanted to destroy the device by placing Rukia on the faux body...

Though he originally might have planned that, he saw that the device was too risky...

mage
Wed, 12-07-2005, 03:00 PM
are you sure he didn't just want to hide it? i need to re-read those chapters.

Munsu
Wed, 12-07-2005, 03:34 PM
No, he wanted to destroy it...

Hence why he was trying to convert Rukia into a human, or something along those lines...

LobsterMagnet
Wed, 12-07-2005, 05:40 PM
Wait a second the ff7 dosen't quite work out. Hinimori dosen't die she winds up being revived right? Hell no one dies in bleach they always get miraculously saved. In the whole soul society arc no one died. Hell in the series no one has died. Except for hollows but honestly they don't count for so many dramatic battles it's kinda funny how dues ex machina always seems to be present.

death-wing
Wed, 12-07-2005, 09:50 PM
ok, i think i got this. the part with zaraki is a flashback from before ikaku was a shinigami, because at the end, he didnt even know the guy's name, but i have two ideas on the part with renji was after the whole aizen thing: 1 renji said that ikaku was the only other one who could use bankai could use his bankai. unless ur saying that the whole baboon king bankai of renji is just a cooler shikai thingy... ( and dont say it, i know its not shikai ) 2: could renji be a captain now too? bcuz i mean yah he's not that strong since byakuya kicked his ass in like 25 minutes, but how else could him saying ikaku was the only VICE CAPTAIN who could use bankai be true otherwise?
on a personal note, i totally love my second theory, bcuz renji's just too cool to not b a role model

ChaosK
Wed, 12-07-2005, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
No, he wanted to destroy it...

Hence why he was trying to convert Rukia into a human, or something along those lines...

if i remember correctly, he TRIED to destroy it but his creation was too powerful so he had no choice but to HIDE it.

edit: and guys, relax on the whole comparison thing. i was just throwing something that poped into my mind.

Munsu
Wed, 12-07-2005, 11:45 PM
He hid it inside Rukia, that was his form of hiding it...

And once he finally got in touch with Rukia, he gave her that special faux body which kinda converted her in to a human, and this was his way of trying to destroy it...

And as you said, I think he had tried to destroy it himself before he hid it inside Rukia...

bagandscalpel
Thu, 12-08-2005, 01:00 AM
Though, this method of "destroying" it still wouldn't have worked, unless he planned on making Rukia immortal.

Afterall, had Urahara succeeded in making Rukia fully human, it would only take one lifetime before the Houkyoku infused soul returned to the SS.

ArcZero
Thu, 12-08-2005, 01:56 AM
by putting Rukia inside that body wasn't to actually make her human. it was to basically eat up her spirit energy so no one could detect her and it made her as normal as a human.

heero
Fri, 12-09-2005, 01:32 AM
damn renji and hitsugaya gets owned every single time
wonder whos gonna save them..

nests
Fri, 12-09-2005, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by: heero
damn renji and hitsugaya gets owned every single time
wonder whos gonna save them..

About that. I would probably be hated by saying this but Renji sucks.
He is a cool looking characters desing wise but he has never won a single match that he has been in so far. At least Hitsugaya gave Ichimaru some fight but Renji has never been close to winning is too bad I would of liked Kubo Tite to at least give him one win.

Oh yeah it looks like this guys are in needed help for some serious backup. I hope is either the other captains or the Vizords.

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Fri, 12-09-2005, 09:08 PM
give renji some credit. all of his fights were either against ichigo(so storywise he was gonna lose) or against someone obviously stronger then him(aizen, byakuya, etc)

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 12-09-2005, 09:45 PM
I'm kind of leaning toward Renji sucks too.. and his bankai doesn't seem to do any good at all.

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Sat, 12-10-2005, 05:28 PM
seeing as he learned it recently im hoping he gets better with it as the series goes on

heero
Sun, 12-11-2005, 02:09 AM
his bankai is slow and its big. that's the bottom line