PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 60 release (fake)

Bird of flame
Wed, 11-30-2005, 03:44 AM
I don't have the raw, but dattebayo I do have.

http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/

EpyonNext
Wed, 11-30-2005, 04:29 AM
The YHBT releases, if I am not mistakened, are fakesubs. The real ep 60 is supposed to air on Dec 6th.

KoKo37
Wed, 11-30-2005, 04:34 AM
yah unfournately bleach is currently taking a two week break for a holiday in japan or somthing XD, so that is fake >: ) lol

Bird of flame
Wed, 11-30-2005, 04:59 AM
oh, didn't know and didn't see any news of skipping a weak.

EpyonNext
Wed, 11-30-2005, 08:41 AM
If you watch the preview for ep 60 at the end of episode 59, it'll say that the next episode of bleach airs on Dec 6th.

Cabewse
Wed, 11-30-2005, 10:12 AM
http://xs57.xs.to/pics/05483/wack.jpg

Ahahaha! Although just a fake 59, it's great!

Moiraine
Wed, 11-30-2005, 03:02 PM
^_^

FrogKing
Wed, 11-30-2005, 03:41 PM
To those who have downloaded this fake episode: Could you maybe post/link some of the more entertaining screen shots? I don't really plan on downloading and watching but am curious to see what the subbers did. Thanks.

edit: ^^ if you are really an editor and co-founder of DB (Dattebayo)...thanks for your work.

masamuneehs
Wed, 11-30-2005, 04:21 PM
Apologies for the double post. Thought I hit EDIT, when it was really Quote...
Anyhow, check below.

masamuneehs
Wed, 11-30-2005, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
Those motherfuckers totally fooled the shit out of me......
Here I was, all hyped up and ready to watch this episode (especially after the huge cliffhanger at the end of ep. 59) and WHAM! FOOLED!
Although this is actually sorta funny to see. They're poking fun at Lunar and others for using too much slang in their subtitles, right?

Also, what's a good place to host larger size pics so I can display them here on the forums (since directly putting files from my computer to the forums isn't allowed...) ? Right now I have photobucket, but it really decreases the size of the pics when I upload them there...

EDIT:
YO YO YO! Here's sum fly shots straight outta da mos' fresh YOU-GOT-FAKED-FOOL release brough ta you by da homies at DatteBOYYYYYYYo!

http://xs57.xs.to/pics/05483/%5Byhbt%5D_bleach_60_%5B355eb480%5D-avi.png
http://xs57.xs.to/pics/05483/Bleachparody1.png
http://xs57.xs.to/pics/05483/%5Byhbt%5D_bleach_60_%5B355eb480%5D-avippp1.png
http://xs57.xs.to/pics/05483/%5Byhbt%5D_bleach_60_%5B355eb480%5D-avigsg.png

lafnear
Wed, 11-30-2005, 06:43 PM
*laughs maniacally*

XanBcoo
Wed, 11-30-2005, 07:42 PM
The opening was also pimped out with a rap beat with ghettoized lyrics.

My favorite part:
http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/8906/dbjoke14on.jpg

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/6302/dbjoke23zn.jpg

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/2236/dbjoke35oc.jpg

Assertn
Wed, 11-30-2005, 08:02 PM
The word "nigga" makes me smile

Phoenix20578
Wed, 11-30-2005, 08:04 PM
Seems some DB people joined today just to make comments.....

darkmetal505
Wed, 11-30-2005, 08:16 PM
man why is datteabayo so awesome?

el_boss
Wed, 11-30-2005, 08:21 PM
Fuckin' hilarious. I'm glad I watched it. Best part was when Hits was ordering his bitch around. The revised intro and ending were rather good.

Also this version had the entire ending thing, about the skaters and such.

aznroyale
Wed, 11-30-2005, 09:28 PM
funny ass shit

darkmetal505
Wed, 11-30-2005, 11:21 PM
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/8752/capture5gs.jpg

best part

masamuneehs
Thu, 12-01-2005, 12:56 AM
Dattebayo has released a second version of "Episode 60"

Ge' yo fix nucka!

http://yhbt.mine.nu/

Moiraine
Thu, 12-01-2005, 01:28 AM
I joined before today. I just hardly ever post.

The v2 has fixed karaoke timing, for extra funny. ^_^

Kraco
Thu, 12-01-2005, 08:26 AM
This was absolutely worth downloading.

lafnear
Thu, 12-01-2005, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by: Moiraine
I joined before today. I just hardly ever post.

Same here.

Honinbou
Thu, 12-01-2005, 12:24 PM
Downloading it right now...

I like that dattebayo just make such funny thing because every body has to w8.. its a good alternative i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Turkish-S
Thu, 12-01-2005, 12:54 PM
damn no gay niggers.. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

but this will do.

Jedi Guardian
Thu, 12-01-2005, 12:58 PM
Chad saying "Word." That was just great.

Knives122
Thu, 12-01-2005, 01:32 PM
well that was a weird ass experience. I was suprised that DB actually knew how to use ebonics correctly(to some extent)

The op. had me laughing with tears, and Matsumouto saying she needed breat implants was great(what was up with hitsugaya and pie)

ChibiYali
Thu, 12-01-2005, 03:06 PM
loved the stab at lunar!

laughed quite a lot at this one, was cool *nods*

"Bitch, Im'a smack you!"

EpyonNext
Thu, 12-01-2005, 04:54 PM
THis shit made me go lawl.

darkmetal505
Thu, 12-01-2005, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by: ChibiYali
loved the stab at lunar!

"Bitch, Im'a smack you!"

what was the stab at lunar

KoKo37
Thu, 12-01-2005, 09:03 PM
omg this thing was.. brilliant lol, Chad saying word, when Byakuya said you've held your ground against a true pimp, nigga, the whole pie thing, n the ending theme. and basicly every word was hilliarious lol, i almost never actually laugh when watching something alone, but this time did XD.

G0$u /.\/0t3 : i got a feeling "mage" would like this espisode XD lol

aznroyale
Thu, 12-01-2005, 10:00 PM
every sentence Byakuya said had "nigga". it got gay and tiring reading the same shit

Carnage
Thu, 12-01-2005, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by: aznroyale
every sentence Byakuya said had "nigga". it got gay and tiring reading the same shit

Are u fucking kidding me? It never got old! This was one of the funniest things ive ever seen. The op. made me shit my my pants! Did anyone notice that they changed the part when Byakyuas explaing that he has to follow the rules?

ChaosK
Thu, 12-01-2005, 10:40 PM
lol acctually that was pretty funny "shit playa been found out!"

aznroyale
Thu, 12-01-2005, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by: God#2

Are u fucking kidding me? It never got old! This was one of the funniest things ive ever seen. The op. made me shit my my pants! Did anyone notice that they changed the part when Byakyuas explaing that he has to follow the rules?

then every sentence you write or say add "nigga" at the end

darkmetal505
Thu, 12-01-2005, 11:42 PM

fo'sho

XanBcoo
Thu, 12-01-2005, 11:54 PM
Byakuya ended his sentences with Nigga in the same way a lot of anime characters end their sentences with trademark phrases (Kenshin, Naruto, Reno, etc).

I'm guessing that was a crack at both that popular anime quirk and ebonics. So it didn't get old and it was funny.

Moiraine
Thu, 12-01-2005, 11:56 PM
Hey, we thought it was funny for Byakuya, of all people, end almost every sentence with nigga. It's so supposed to be absurd.

ChibiYali: <3 for getting the joke.

ChibiYali
Fri, 12-02-2005, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by: darkmetal505

loved the stab at lunar!

"Bitch, Im'a smack you!"

the "slang" talk..
reread one of the various subs threads, and know my annoyance of the subs lunar do with their screwed up language...(even though people state it's actually a correct sub, but still.. there are other "slang" types to use that are less annoying than the one lunar does) Found this an excellent stab at it i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

apparently I'm one of the few who actually got it, but that's okay i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif
I'll be happy in my own little world i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ChibiYali
Fri, 12-02-2005, 06:36 AM

fo'sho

shouldn't that be fo'sho.. nigga? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Carnage
Fri, 12-02-2005, 07:09 AM
Im gonna try speaking black for a day. I wonder how funny my day will be......i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Kraco
Fri, 12-02-2005, 07:30 AM
I wonder how funny my day will be...

Before or after you get beaten to a pulp?

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 12-02-2005, 02:37 PM
Please do go talk black. There aren't enough white people who do it. Seriously.

el_boss
Fri, 12-02-2005, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
Fo' shizzle mi nizzle! God I hate it when people of all colours and forms try to talk "black", even when black people do it it sounds fake now a days. I've seen a couple episodes of "Pimp my ride" on MTV, and that's a goldmine for this shit. In every episode the victim says "off the hook", "that's what I'm talking about" and "daaaaaayyyyyymmmm".

ChibiYali
Fri, 12-02-2005, 04:27 PM
bling bling!

(an overused quote that my poor country is being invaded with.. bastareds >.< )

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 12-02-2005, 04:40 PM
Dayyyyymmmm el boss yo ride is SO FUKT UP, but wess koas kussoms gonna hook...........you..........up

Damn, I missed my post # 666

Teh XYZ
Fri, 12-02-2005, 05:41 PM
thats okay, im sure you'll get 777

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 12-02-2005, 06:09 PM
That isn't very significant

XanBcoo
Fri, 12-02-2005, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by: el_boss

Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
Fo' shizzle mi nizzle! God I hate it when people of all colours and forms try to talk "black", even when black people do it it sounds fake now a days. I've seen a couple episodes of "Pimp my ride" on MTV, and that's a goldmine for this shit. In every episode the victim says "off the hook", "that's what I'm talking about" and "daaaaaayyyyyymmmm".

That really pisses me off too.

Yeah.

aznroyale
Sat, 12-03-2005, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by: Kraco

wonders where he is?? did he get fucked up??

el_boss
Sat, 12-03-2005, 03:04 AM

He got shanked.

ChibiYali
Sat, 12-03-2005, 06:31 AM

He got shanked.

Originally said by: Chad
Word...

Splash!
Sat, 12-03-2005, 06:17 PM
there was next to no difference in what hollow ichigo was saying in both the original and fake versions. His talk is already pretty casual to begin with

ChaosK
Sun, 12-04-2005, 03:19 PM
i liked seeing the end thing, where it was cut off on DB's sub.

Carnage
Sun, 12-04-2005, 03:52 PM
My day was fucking hilarious. I dont see how anyone can take it seriously though. No, suprisingly I didnt get the living shit beat out of me, my friends all laughed. No, but I really cant see how white people can take this shit seriously.

P.S. i dont recommend anyone tries this.Its really racist if someone black is near...i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif

maikes
Sun, 12-04-2005, 04:32 PM
My day was fucking hilarious. I dont see how anyone can take it seriously though. No, suprisingly I didnt get the living shit beat out of me, my friends all laughed. No, but I really cant see how white people can take this shit seriously.

P.S. i dont recommend anyone tries this.Its really racist if someone black is near...

Stop being so fucking political correct i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Kensee
Sun, 12-04-2005, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by: maikes
Stop being so fucking political correct

Wouldn't being politically correct mean he'd be saying "African Americans" and "Cacasians" instead of "blacks" or "whites?"

Ah yes, MTV is a funhouse for every bad usage of the english language including words that dont even make sense. Ever listen to Sean Paul sing? WTF is he saying??? Speak english [action] slap /action]!

DarthEnderX
Sun, 12-04-2005, 05:26 PM
I'm pretty sure here in america the term "african-american" has actually fallen out of favor as the politically correct term now adays. Last I checked it was back to being "black". Especially since so many people of color aren't of african decent.

Carnage
Sun, 12-04-2005, 09:46 PM
MTV is evil.Very, very evil. I dont like MTV.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Hakeem_21
Sun, 12-04-2005, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
I'm pretty sure here in america the term "african-american" has actually fallen out of favor as the politically correct term now adays. Last I checked it was back to being "black". Especially since so many people of color aren't of african decent.

What do you mean by that? Last time i checked "black" americans have thier origin in Africa.

I hate when people say saying" nigga and fo'sho" is talking black. Black people dont talk like that only black americans that are trying to be cool talk like that.

Rest of us blacks talk "normal"

Stay on topic guys

Gotwoot Moderator

DarthEnderX
Mon, 12-05-2005, 10:33 AM
What do you mean by that? Last time i checked "black" americans have thier origin in Africa.

There are alot of people in american from places in the carribean that are "black" but not "african".

For example, Jamicans and Haitians are still considered "Black" but are not "african-american".

Stay on topic guys

Oh, uhh....Hitsugaya in the whore house, haha! Funny.

LobsterMagnet
Mon, 12-05-2005, 04:53 PM
Hey can you DB people who joined up just to see reactions to your fake sub I have a request to make. Can you please do joke subs for the new filler naruto episodes. Something tells me they would be much more tolerable if you did that.

Carnage
Mon, 12-05-2005, 05:14 PM
That would be alot of work.

Kraco
Mon, 12-05-2005, 05:53 PM
Yeah. Bleach had a pause, so the relative extra work for the joke episode was the creative artistic input (not insignificant, if you think about it). Without the pause in production, it would have meant a lot more extra work compared to the normal per week situation. Perhaps if this Naruto filler arc does have a pause, we can hope for a similar joke subbed episode.

el_boss
Mon, 12-05-2005, 06:53 PM
Yeah. Bleach had a pause, so the relative extra work for the joke episode was the creative artistic input (not insignificant, if you think about it). Without the pause in production, it would have meant a lot more extra work compared to the normal per week situation. Perhaps if this Naruto filler arc does have a pause, we can hope for a similar joke subbed episode.
Or maybe we will get another "gay niggers from outer space".

Kraco
Mon, 12-05-2005, 07:06 PM

Please don't remind me of that... I'm still having nigtmares.

Darknodin
Mon, 12-05-2005, 07:19 PM

Please don't remind me of that... I'm still having nigtmares.

what was it? joke ep for bleach?

Kraco
Mon, 12-05-2005, 07:52 PM
It was a "joke" ep for Naruto, when there was a pause in production. Heh. Back then I had no idea the subbers would make such joke episodes... I was just surprised there was an episode released after all... Well, that was before I downloaded it, of course.

darkmetal505
Mon, 12-05-2005, 08:00 PM

loved the stab at lunar!

"Bitch, Im'a smack you!"

the "slang" talk..
reread one of the various subs threads, and know my annoyance of the subs lunar do with their screwed up language...(even though people state it's actually a correct sub, but still.. there are other "slang" types to use that are less annoying than the one lunar does) Found this an excellent stab at it

apparently I'm one of the few who actually got it, but that's okay
I'll be happy in my own little world

well that was blindingly obvious, but i dont find lunar's to be that annoying.

and fo'sho... nigga

ChaosK
Mon, 12-05-2005, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by: LobsterMagnet
Hey can you DB people who joined up just to see reactions to your fake sub I have a request to make. Can you please do joke subs for the new filler naruto episodes. Something tells me they would be much more tolerable if you did that.

who? i havent been paying attention.

Assassin
Tue, 12-06-2005, 03:59 AM
i think the db staff has better things to do then join random forums just to see how some anime nerds liked thier little joke. Hell GW's affiliated with AonE (sort of) and we only have ONE of thier members frequenting GW. (perhaps some sick joke by aone i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif...get it?)

Kraco
Tue, 12-06-2005, 04:10 AM
Dunno. They are normal people as well, even if they belong to a subber group. They do everything that other normal people do, be it joining forums or shooting kangaroos. So, it's not impossible.

Besides, why wouldn't anybody want to join this jolly good forum?

Jadugar
Tue, 12-06-2005, 08:56 AM
Question :

Originally posted by: Assassin
i think the db staff has better things to do then join random forums just to see how some anime nerds liked thier little joke.

Answer :

They are normal people as well, even if they belong to a subber group. They do everything that other normal people do, be it joining forums or shooting kangaroos. So, it's not impossible.

Also you should know that the editer of DB, "Moiraine" is among us under user id, "Moiraine" but she joined when the news about Naruto fillers were announced.

Moiraine
Wed, 12-07-2005, 02:13 AM
Zarharva and myself are two different people. He is also an editor. ^_^

And yes, I joined when the fillers were announced, but I had visited the forum before. I am registered on several forums and I look around just to see what's about, what people are saying etc.... I do post and discuss some stuff, but not a whole lot. This forum is nicer b/c it's smaller, so you don't get a whole lot of stupidity and threads aren't always being bumped down.

It's not like I spend every waking hour subbing. Just parts of Tusday and Wednesday nights.

Oh, and we do have a plan for the next time there's a break in Naruto. ^_^

Fiss240
Wed, 12-07-2005, 11:21 PM
*deleted