PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 276

Divinity
Tue, 11-29-2005, 02:14 PM
Can't believed he copied it!!!!!!! =)

And for Itachi to go through all the trouble of killing his best friend for it... All Kakashi had to do was have it used on him! Though... It was pretty painful.

Assertn
Tue, 11-29-2005, 02:22 PM
I'm sure kishimoto planned this when he was working on the kakashi gaiden....to make us think that we finally know everything about him just so he can spring a curveball at us.

It'll be explained eventually.

LobsterMagnet
Tue, 11-29-2005, 03:23 PM
WTF how about first explaining where the heck the next chapter is. Is this based on legitimate information or is it just speculation? If so post a link dammit I want to read the next chapter as well!

Assertn
Tue, 11-29-2005, 03:28 PM
It's a reference to chapter 276, not the newest chapter.

Divinity must've just recently discovered naruto and started a topic-creating spree

Assassin
Thu, 12-01-2005, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by: Divinity

And for Itachi to go through all the trouble of killing his best friend for it... All Kakashi had to do was have it used on him! Though... It was pretty painful.

where did it say he learned it by having it used on him? i dont recall getting an explanation yet as to how kakashi got the mangekyou sharingan.

Divinity
Thu, 12-01-2005, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by: Assassin

Originally posted by: Divinity

where did it say he learned it by having it used on him? i dont recall getting an explanation yet as to how kakashi got the mangekyou sharingan.

Yeah.. Sorry... At first I thought he copied it... But as of right now there's no explanation.

Jaredster
Thu, 12-01-2005, 06:49 PM
Cool your jets there, sport.

Teh XYZ
Fri, 12-02-2005, 05:31 PM
haha, i agree divinity dont jump to conclusions because then kishimoto will crap another one outta his ass.

Uchiha Barles
Sat, 12-03-2005, 09:13 PM
What I don't get is how Kakashi's mangekyou destroyed deidara's arm. Mangekyo does two things that I'm aware of, the genjutsu that we all saw used on kakashi, and the ninjutsu that itachi used to escape the mountain frog belly summoned by jiraiya. I was some kind of black fire. So, this new skill is something new, since it seems to bend space or something. Yeah, I don't quite get it.

Sapphire
Sat, 12-31-2005, 12:45 PM
I don't get it either.. Itachi said the pain is real so maybe it hurt so much his arm popped off? I don't know lmao.. I'm not a great manga reader anyway.

Zhan
Thu, 01-19-2006, 04:02 AM
Maybe different Sharingans develop different Mangekyou powers, like how in Bleach everyone has their own Zanpakutoh but they all have different abilities to them.

ChaosK
Tue, 01-24-2006, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
What I don't get is how Kakashi's mangekyou destroyed deidara's arm. Mangekyo does two things that I'm aware of, the genjutsu that we all saw used on kakashi, and the ninjutsu that itachi used to escape the mountain frog belly summoned by jiraiya. I was some kind of black fire. So, this new skill is something new, since it seems to bend space or something. Yeah, I don't quite get it.

i dont know why i have a sudden interest in this topic again but, those two abilities you saw of mangekyou were both moves that use the mangekyou sharingan to their full potential, it doesnt mean that every person with a mangekyou sharingan will be able to use tyskuimi....blah or aramatsu. kakashi utalized the mangekyou in a different way, though similar to the genjutsu itachi uses.

in itachi's case, itachi brings people into kind of seperate dimension for a brief period in the real world that is controlled by him.
kakashi focuses and kind of distorts the area around where he is aiming.

also, if you are saying that you dont't see how kakashi can bend time and space with mangekyou, how the hell do you explain the fact that itachi lit something on fire with his eyes?