PDA

View Full Version : Can Sasuke/Itachi copy Jutsus like Kakashi?

Divinity
Tue, 11-29-2005, 02:07 PM
It seems to me that Kakashi can copy jutsus better because he's considered a genius.

Phoenix20578
Tue, 11-29-2005, 02:21 PM
Can Sasuke/Itachi copy Jutsus like Kakashi?

Yes

Assertn
Tue, 11-29-2005, 03:27 PM
Itachi copied kurenai's tree genjutu

Divinity
Tue, 11-29-2005, 03:30 PM
What bothers me is... How come Sasuke never copied Naruto's Kage Bunshin no Jutsu? Or his Rasengan or something.

XanBcoo
Tue, 11-29-2005, 03:54 PM
Sharingan can't copy Rasengan as it is completely chakra control - I'm even pretty certain it states this in the anime (not sure). And I suppose he just never wanted to copy Kage Bunshin.

In any case, you've seen them both copy justu, they just prefer not to focus on that aspect of the sharingan like Kakashi does.

darkmetal505
Tue, 11-29-2005, 06:58 PM
the kage bunshin takes massive chakra to use because it distributes them evenly between the clones. Also, sharingan doesnt really "copy" the move. It shows the user how to do it. Thats why at first Sasuke couldnt match Rock Lee's speed. You have to train yourself to do it. You still have to learn how to aim, even if you are given a gun with auto targeting.

aznroyale
Tue, 11-29-2005, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by: XanBcoo
Sharingan can't copy Rasengan as it is completely chakra control - I'm even pretty certain it states this in the anime (not sure). And I suppose he just never wanted to copy Kage Bunshin.

In any case, you've seen them both copy justu, they just prefer not to focus on that aspect of the sharingan like Kakashi does.

at the beginning, Kakashi's justu was only Chidori....well im sure of it thats why thay call him Copy Kakashi

XanBcoo
Tue, 11-29-2005, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by: aznroyale
at the beginning, Kakashi's justu was only Chidori....well im sure of it thats why thay call him Copy Kakashi

I think you mean "Kakashi's only original justu was Chidori", no? It is funny to see that after attaining the Sharingan, he pretty much stuck with the tactic of copy-copy-copy (seeing as how he invented Chidori before the Kakashi Gaiden). Well, he also used the Sharingan to compensate for the "blind spot" while using Chidori. So I guess he used it's power for other things too. Point is, he copies stuff way more than Itachi or Sasuke.

Assertn
Tue, 11-29-2005, 08:24 PM
im sure itachi has copied at least as much as kakashi has

aznroyale
Tue, 11-29-2005, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by: XanBcoo

Originally posted by: aznroyale

I think you mean "Kakashi's only original justu was Chidori", no? It is funny to see that after attaining the Sharingan, he pretty much stuck with the tactic of copy-copy-copy (seeing as how he invented Chidori before the Kakashi Gaiden). Well, he also used the Sharingan to compensate for the "blind spot" while using Chidori. So I guess he used it's power for other things too. Point is, he copies stuff way more than Itachi or Sasuke.

yeah meant to say that lols

Divinity
Tue, 11-29-2005, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
im sure itachi has copied at least as much as kakashi has

Yeah... Probably. I guess they call Kakashi the copy ninja because he isn't an Uchiha and he has copied thousands of moves with his Sharingan. They could probably call Itachi that too, but the fact that he is an Uchiha they'd only call him by his real name.

kooshi
Tue, 11-29-2005, 10:32 PM
I don't think Sharingan actually copies jutsus. It allows the user to copy the movements and in the case of jutsus, hand seals. From that, they just memorize the order of the hand seals to copy the jutsu. This is probably why the Uchiha clan was considered a genius clan.
This is just my perspective anyways.

Naruto_RNG
Wed, 11-30-2005, 07:22 PM
i can see why kishi killed off uchiha clan, cause having all of them in the village would have been overkill.