PDA

View Full Version : Kakashi Gaiden!

Divinity
Tue, 11-29-2005, 10:23 AM
I didn't quite understand it when I was reading about his father. Why did he kill himself?

GhostKaGe
Tue, 11-29-2005, 11:23 AM
He choose to abandon the mission to save his comrades and as a result the mission failed and he took this as a sign that he failed in his duty to complete the mission at all cost

Divinity
Tue, 11-29-2005, 11:25 AM
Ahh... That's what I was sort of thinking as well.

So that's why Kakashi acted the way he did during those chapters.

kooshi
Tue, 11-29-2005, 03:07 PM
Eh.... I think that's partially correct. Kakashi's father did what GhostKaGe said, but because of that, Konoha had some sort of serious loss (maybe from a major attack or an important battle, I don't remember). From this, he was blamed for everything that happened because of abandoning the mission and not following the shinobi rules.

KoKo37
Thu, 12-01-2005, 03:23 AM
also not only did it cause servere damage to konoha, and he was blamed for it by a lot of people, his comrades whom he saved also blamed him for it, so with everyone against him he commited suicde .

Dunpar
Sat, 12-03-2005, 07:50 PM
so what was white fang's sig move ... u think that it could be the cidiry....or how ever u spell it..... or maby somthing simler.....

Assassin
Wed, 12-07-2005, 01:12 AM
dont think he had one. All he had was that chakra dagger

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 12-07-2005, 03:16 AM
The Chidori is Kakashi's move, not the White Fang's. We don't know anything about the him other than the fact that he's kakashi's father, commited suicide because of the values konoha held with regards to mission completion vs. the lives of ninja, and that he had a rivalry with chiyo-baa's son.

darkmetal505
Wed, 12-07-2005, 07:47 PM
however, kakashi's father was supposed to be insanely strong. I think it said almost as strong as a hokage.

kAi
Wed, 12-07-2005, 08:21 PM
He was in the Legendary category, with people like Jiraiya, Tsunade, Orochimaru, Yondaime, etc.

White fang did have that white chakra thing. Maybe something passed on in the family, or an original thing made by him.