PDA

View Full Version : Teen's Mannequin Love-In

DB_Hunter
Sat, 11-26-2005, 05:00 PM
Click (http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91059-13466788,00.html)

masamuneehs
Sat, 11-26-2005, 05:27 PM

sex offender status because he tried to have sex with a dummy? How serious can the prosecutors be? Who is even going to press charges? The museum?

Some people are really fucking stupid. A mannequin? Try A) Warm apple pie, B) A pillow, C) A water worm, D) Animal + Peanut Butter, E) The jets from a whirlpool, OR
A REAL FUCKING HUMAN BEING!!!!!!

aznimperialx
Sat, 11-26-2005, 05:28 PM
...ROFL

Maybe the guy couldn't get nobody

el_boss
Sat, 11-26-2005, 05:50 PM
What's up with the guy that said "But I certainly would want to know if this person was my neighbour." Fucking retard, is he afraid that his doll-collection will get raped. Or that his dolls will have an affair.

Kraco
Sat, 11-26-2005, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by: el_boss
What's up with the guy that said "But I certainly would want to know if this person was my neighbour." Fucking retard, is he afraid that his doll-collection will get raped. Or that his dolls will have an affair.

Heh. He was afraid his dolls would cheat on him...

Damn, that was a bizarre news. The dude should at least have picked a better looking doll.

Uchiha Barles
Sat, 11-26-2005, 06:15 PM
lol. What a retard. Its kinda dumb to register him as a sex offender seeing as theres supposed to be some kind of danger posed by the guy for it to be justified, but hey, I say good for the schmuck.

darkmetal505
Sat, 11-26-2005, 06:56 PM
everyone needs some lovin

ChaosK
Sat, 11-26-2005, 07:35 PM
wow......wow....first time i saw title i thought that said "terra"....wow...

Psyke
Sat, 11-26-2005, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
Some people are really fucking stupid. A mannequin? Try A) Warm apple pie, B) A pillow, C) A water worm, D) Animal + Peanut Butter, E) The jets from a whirlpool, OR
A REAL FUCKING HUMAN BEING!!!!!!

Animal + Peanut Butter? That's scary. I can already imagine another newspaper headline concerning a freak accident.. i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

And what's a water worm?

DB_Hunter
Sat, 11-26-2005, 08:29 PM
I have to admit you have stirred my curiosity as well with the water worm thing... what the hell is that?

KoKo37
Sat, 11-26-2005, 08:39 PM
A teenager has been charge with indecent exposure after he was caught trying to have sex with a female mannequin on display at an arts centre.

Security guards found Michael Plentyhorse, 18, sprawled with the dummy on the floor with his trousers and pants down.

LOLLL, you got to be kidding me.. an 18 year old tried to have sex with a mannequin? i mean like WTF lol, but be honest.. Who doesn't want to do that in a public arts cenre...? lol

XanBcoo
Sat, 11-26-2005, 09:37 PM
Best line:

"There was inappropriate activity between him and the mannequin."
Seriously funny news. I guess some people really are that deperate/horny.

masamuneehs
Sat, 11-26-2005, 09:43 PM
Water worm, well as far as what it means to me is this:

Imagine a plastic toy in the shape of an elongated cylinder with a hole all the way through the length of it. In the plastic cylinder is a liquidy substance (sometimes decorated with sparkles and other stuff) that is not quite water but is certainly quite squishy.

If you're understanding the image you can imagine the self-pleasuring-possibilities such a toy might offer.
If not, let me clarify: It's like a long-PocketPussy which will surround your pen15 with a squishy feeling as you ---> <---- it.

ChaosK
Sat, 11-26-2005, 09:59 PM
lovely...just lovely...i wonder why terra isnt here yet.

KoKo37
Sat, 11-26-2005, 10:12 PM

Imagine a plastic toy in the shape of an elongated cylinder with a hole all the way through the length of it. In the plastic cylinder is a liquidy substance (sometimes decorated with sparkles and other stuff) that is not quite water but is certainly quite squishy.

If you're understanding the image you can imagine the self-pleasuring-possibilities such a toy might offer.
If not, let me clarify: It's like a long-PocketPussy which will surround your pen15 with a squishy feeling as you ---> <---- it.

Gosh, your right.. we shouldn't be making fun of him, but Learning from him and start screwing all mannequin's.... lol

DB_Hunter
Sat, 11-26-2005, 10:30 PM

Riiiight.... for some reason I was thinking its something you do underwater....

Uchiha Barles
Sat, 11-26-2005, 10:44 PM
ROFL!!! I haven't laughed this hard in months! Plain description of form and function (just in case you didn't surmise function from form).

Phoenix20578
Sat, 11-26-2005, 10:48 PM
Holy crap that is sad. This kid needs a life, and a gf as it seems i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Deblas
Sat, 11-26-2005, 10:51 PM
Geez...like the guy can't spent a few bucks to do a hooker. I don't think he should be charged as a sex offender though. It's a freakin mannequin. Just label him as a desperate sicko with no life and be on your merry way.

Man, if he couldn't get laid before, imagine now that this news broke out.i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Sat, 11-26-2005, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo

I've been busy trying the water wo- ehm... I mean, what are you talking about? I would never frequent a sinful nest of a topic such as this!

Lefty
Sat, 11-26-2005, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo

I've been busy trying the water wo- ehm... I mean, what are you talking about? I would never frequent a sinful nest of a topic such as this!

Who are you kiding you thrive in this kinda setting. But seriously, I was desperat at that age but wow. He could have done better than a no hole manquin.

Terracosmo
Sat, 11-26-2005, 11:48 PM
"Plentyhorse" is a funny surname ^^

Uchiha Barles
Sat, 11-26-2005, 11:50 PM
Maybe he made a whole in the mannequin, and this story is actually about vandalism.

aznimperialx
Sun, 11-27-2005, 12:32 AM
the mannequin got raped lol

el_boss
Sun, 11-27-2005, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
"Plentyhorse" is a funny surname ^^

Almost sounds like Pantyhoes.

ChaosK
Sun, 11-27-2005, 12:25 PM
thats what i saw the first time i read it.

Board of Command
Sun, 11-27-2005, 03:38 PM
lalalalalalalalalala

Board of Command
Sun, 11-27-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
I have to admit you have stirred my curiosity as well with the water worm thing... what the hell is that?
I think it's called a water noodle in some places. They're just those long foam tubes you see in a lot of stores that are just for floating in water. It's hollow in the middle.

ChaosK
Sun, 11-27-2005, 03:46 PM
ahh i get water noodle, they 're great except when u wedge it up...your...umm up your....waterpipe...it cloggs...your...plumbing...erm....*cough*...yeeeea h....

DB_Hunter
Sun, 11-27-2005, 08:11 PM
This thread seems to be revealing things that are starting to reach the same level as that in the article...

Uchiha Barles
Sun, 11-27-2005, 09:14 PM
Why do all of you know this stuff? Who the hell have you guys been hanging around, where the hell have you guys been chilling, and why the fuck did you depraved sons of bitches not invite me?!?!

XanBcoo
Sun, 11-27-2005, 09:52 PM
I don't think Masamuneehs wasn't referring to those pool toys, he was talking about the small tube-shaped handheld jelly dealies filled with blue water.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 11-27-2005, 10:36 PM
lol the number of people who know about this is hilarious.

RedX1z
Mon, 11-28-2005, 10:41 AM
i'm sure he'll get all the loving he needs once he gets sentenced 2-3 years for the stupidness by a lady named joe.

second note:that's funny and sad..

ChaosK
Tue, 11-29-2005, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
Why do all of you know this stuff? Who the hell have you guys been hanging around, where the hell have you guys been chilling, and why the fuck did you depraved sons of bitches not invite me?!?!

because, more people = less pool toys for us...not that we use it for anything...besides...floating around...a pool..... i mean wedging somewhere besides...a waterpipe...would just be....weird....i mean why would u wedge it....anywhere....besides to clog...a plumbing system?....errr...
*CK leaves the room*

XanBcoo
Tue, 11-29-2005, 06:30 PM
Once again CK completely ignores me. Wts?

He wasn't talking about pool toys!

ChaosK
Tue, 11-29-2005, 08:10 PM
but thats what i use when i...clog a persons...water pipe...by wedging it...up there.....and ruin his plumbing?....erm...yeah.

6Zabuza9
Fri, 12-02-2005, 08:59 PM
i dont even think the mannequin has a hole. how can he have sex with it

aznimperialx
Fri, 12-02-2005, 09:05 PM
he humped it lol

Assertn
Fri, 12-02-2005, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command

Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
I think it's called a water noodle in some places. They're just those long foam tubes you see in a lot of stores that are just for floating in water. It's hollow in the middle.

not true.

The best way to imagine a water worm is to imagine this:
1) a rubber donut that's filled with a liquid of some sort
2) stretch the donut such that it becomes more like a cylindrical tube
3) the tube is capable of flipping inside out, since well....its a hollow tube with water....
4) the thing fits in your palm, and flips itself inside out really easily if you try to squeeze it, making it easy to lose a grip on. You can also flip it inside out over your finger.

Man....for such an innocent contraption, the description made me feel dirty.

KoKo37
Fri, 12-02-2005, 09:27 PM
lol that is so sad XD, why doesn't he get a body pillow or somthing if he wants to hump somthing -.- lol

G0$u 3])iT :

3) the tube is capable of flipping inside out, since well....its a hollow tube with water....
4) the thing fits in your palm, and flips itself inside out really easily if you try to squeeze it, making it easy to lose a grip on. You can also flip it inside out over your finger.

whoa... where can i get one of these mannequins?!?! lol

masamuneehs
Fri, 12-02-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by: KoKo37
lol that is so sad XD, why doesn't he get a body pillow or somthing if he wants to hump somthing -.- lol

G0$u 3])iT :

whoa... where can i get one of these mannequins?!?! lol

i am apologizing for ever even bringing this invention into spotlight....

Can be found at various variety stores, malls and joke shops mostly.

And, from what I've actually heard, it's not that great of an experience. A real person is 10x better.

Assertn
Fri, 12-02-2005, 11:54 PM
www.fleshlight.com

NOTE: not in any way affiliated with water worms

ChaosK
Sat, 12-03-2005, 06:34 PM
yeesh....terra's probably ordering a dozen now.