PDA

View Full Version : Can you eat 2 devil fruits?

Carnage
Sat, 11-26-2005, 04:47 PM
Well, do you think if people eat 2 devil fruits, they will have two powers? Because even though Luffy always finds a way through any prediciment, the odds look highly against him if hes gonna fight against someone like ace who can turn into fire, or somone who can create and become water. I think there should be someway for luffy to become stronger beyond the limits of being rubber.

Deblas
Sat, 11-26-2005, 05:20 PM
Nope, you cannot eat two devil fruits. If you do, your body will explode and you would naturally die.

el_boss
Sat, 11-26-2005, 05:46 PM
On a related note: Is there some way to get rid of a Devil-fruit power?

I haven't read the manga, but they haven't said in the anime that you can't eat two fruits... or have they?

Carnage
Sat, 11-26-2005, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by: Deblas
Nope, you cannot eat two devil fruits. If you do, your body will explode and you would naturally die.

Are u being sarcastic

Phoenix20578
Sat, 11-26-2005, 10:34 PM
No, Deblas is right on the money. This was said recently in the manga.

Deblas
Sat, 11-26-2005, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by: God#2

Are u being sarcastic

Not at all:

http://img.photobucket.com/alb...s/One_Piece-385-03.png (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v686/Deblas/One_Piece-385-03.png)

Carnage
Sun, 11-27-2005, 12:01 AM
k. thx. Srry, im like 6 chp. behind in the manga.

Munsu
Mon, 11-28-2005, 11:23 AM
It does seem that you can eat two though... I don't remember what it was that you get or if it was even mentioned, it's simply that the risk is far too big and the chance of success very little that people don't even bother trying it apparently... I would have to re-read that chapter...

Deblas
Mon, 11-28-2005, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
It does seem that you can eat two though... I don't remember what it was that you get or if it was even mentioned, it's simply that the risk is far too big and the chance of success very little that people don't even bother trying it apparently... I would have to re-read that chapter...

Well, in the image that I put showed Blueno saying that you cannot.

http://img.photobucket.com/alb...s/One_Piece-385-03.png (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v686/Deblas/One_Piece-385-03.png)

Munsu
Mon, 11-28-2005, 06:58 PM
Yeah, but your image doesn't show the whole conversation...

Anyways, I re-read the chapter... I just had the wrong notion...

el_boss
Tue, 11-29-2005, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by: el_boss
Is there some way to get rid of a Devil-fruit power?

Any one?

Deblas
Tue, 11-29-2005, 12:18 PM

Is there some way to get rid of a Devil-fruit power?

Any one?

We don't know. The manga hasn't said anything about it yet.

Carnage
Tue, 11-29-2005, 04:00 PM
Itd be awsome if chopper could come up with an antidote for luffy so he can eat another devil fruit. Also, has anyone ever wondered what would happen if Luffy ate a rumble ball?

burnout
Tue, 11-29-2005, 08:58 PM
that a good 1

mayby he'll find simeler things like chopper's trances

i shore hope that he'll eat 1 by misstake and end up more powerfull then he already is

luffy and chopper rock (coz there funny)

Zorro is better tho

el_boss
Wed, 11-30-2005, 06:16 AM
Lyffy might be able to take on different forms of rubber/plastic if he eats a rumble ball. He could make himself liquid so hits go right through him or make himself extremely hard and hit the shit out of his opponent (which he already does anyway).

Carnage
Wed, 11-30-2005, 07:07 AM
You know what? You know that Shinchibukai who can like mind control people? The swan guy. Anyway, maybe by eating a rumble ball, luffy will become so dumb nobody can even mind control him! Then he can beat the snot out of the swan guy, otherwise i just dont see any other way.

6Zabuza9
Wed, 11-30-2005, 04:26 PM
i think rumble ball only works for zoan types. just a guess

Deblas
Wed, 11-30-2005, 06:58 PM
You know what? You know that Shinchibukai who can like mind control people? The swan guy. Anyway, maybe by eating a rumble ball, luffy will become so dumb nobody can even mind control him! Then he can beat the snot out of the swan guy, otherwise i just dont see any other way.

Even though I fail to see how a Rumble Ball will make anyone stupid, Donflamingo doesn't control your mind but your body. You're fully conscious of what's happening when he controls you.

Aeon
Wed, 11-30-2005, 08:34 PM
I wonder if Donflamingo actually controls your body or if he uses invisible thread to control people like they are his puppets.

Carnage
Thu, 12-01-2005, 07:00 AM

Even though I fail to see how a Rumble Ball will make anyone stupid, Donflamingo doesn't control your mind but your body. You're fully conscious of what's happening when he controls you.

I wonder what he could do with Nami.i/expressions/rolleye.gif